Black New World Ch. 10 - Day 92

Story Info
Jules experiences the first BBC.
2.1k words
4.56
9.9k
13

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Day 92 -- Jules experiences the first BBC

Sweaty, I lay exhausted in the bed with thoughts racing through my head. The whole scene, I just witnessed, seem almost unreal to me. But confused of why, I still tremble with excitement. How could she let herself be degraded like that? Almost like a fucktoy to them. The thought makes my cock twitch. And she had clearly enjoyed it. How?! Her beautiful body had been completely savaged, and yet she had came three times! While we were dating, we had never come more than once per day. But what I found even more arousing were the fact that she had been able to satisfy four men at the same time. The pleasure, she had been able to induce in these men and their big, black cocks, was truly incredible. Again, I recall the doctors statement: "Enjoy the pleasure..." Somehow it feels wrong, but I still have a boner. My balls feel sore and tight. I slowly begin to rub my tiny cock while I think of her used body. But my mind keeps jumping from one thought to the other, and somehow I find myself thinking about their amazingly big cocks, how they came with powerful jerks, and their deep, pleasurable moans. But then suddenly, as I'm close to coming, I hear a knocking. It takes a moment for me to realize that someone is knocking on my door. My mind instantly panics, but then I hear the voice of Khalon.

"Jules? Are you awake?" He whispers through the door. I jump out of bed. I'm both curious and fearful. Did they somehow see or hear me after all?

I open the door a bit to take a look. Khalon is standing in his boxer briefs.

"Hey Jules, I'm sorry to bother you. I hope, I didn't wake you up. But I found your phone in the closet," he says with my phone in his hand. In shock, I try to make sense of it all. I had forgotten it in the closet! My mind is panicking, while I try to come up with an excuse.

"The thing is, I was looking for a new light bulb in the utility closet since the light is broken in the kitchen. And I cannot find my own phone. I must have dropped it in the common room around the sofas. Since I couldn't find any new light bulbs, I was then wondering if I could use your phone's flashlight to search for it." As I realize, that he doesn't know about my hiding, I slowly relax. I open the door properly, and I finally manage to put some words together.

"Oh, thanks Khalon. I must have forgotten it there earlier today when I were cleaning. Thank you so much. I have been looking for it everywhere... Of course, you can borrow it. Let me help you," I reply while I try to react cool and calm.

"Awesome. Thanks Jules. I knew, you wouldn't let me down," he smiles and hands over the phone. I follow him to the common room. The room is only lit up by a lamp in the corner which only spreads a dim glow through the room. I can feel a tug in my stomach as I walk next to Khalon and notice his strong, muscular build. I just can't get the images of his cock and big, round balls out of my head. My cock grows as blood surge uncontrollable through my veins. Luckily, he probably won't notice my small boner because of the dark atmosphere. I turn on the flashlight and begin to scan the floor with the cone of bright light. I walk around the TV-table inspecting the floor, but I find nothing. He just stands with a strange smile, watching me.

"Can you please check under the sofas," he suggests.

"Sure, of course," I reply and bend down on my knees and hands. I put my head all the way down to the floor and peek under the sofa while I enlightens the floor with my phone. To my surprise, I see the smartphone right away. It's laying beneath the sofa halfway in.

"It's here," I say happily, and stretch my other arm to reach it. Since there isn't much space between the sofa and the TV-table, I have to spread my legs wide while I rest on my knees. I then arch my back, leaving only my butt in the air. I grab the phone and turn the light into the room again. Surprised, as I turn my head, I see Khalon's strong legs nearby, almost right next to me. I notice his burly calf-muscles, and, as I look further up at him, his athletic tights. I sit on my knees and hands the phone up to him.

"I found it," I smile up at him, but then my words and mind suddenly freeze, as I see his giant lump in his boxer briefs. It expands all the way down his thigh, revealing the shade of his massive cock. "He has a huge boner," I think myself, confused. "Is he really that turned on right now?"

"Thanks Jules! That's awesome!" he says with a happy and bright tone. But all I can think of is his erected cock face-fucking Ashley.

"Are you okay, Jules?" He asks curiously and slides his hand through my hair in a caressing way. Perplexed, I shutter: "Yes. No problem." But I still stare at the bulge, and in the dim light, it looks like it's growing even more. I feel a surge in my belly.

"Oh, sorry Jules. I easily get hardons in the evening," he laughs a bit when he notice my stare.

"No problem..." I smile. "It's just..."

"Big? Haha, you look almost scared. Haven't you even seen a black cock before?" he smiles at me.

"No... No, I haven't. I'm not scared, just surprised," I try to smile and act normal. But I can feel the blood flow to my head, and my heart race. He still caresses my face with his big hand.

"Well, it much have been your flexible body that has turned my cock on. I can see on your butt that you must have taken my training advice serious. Your thighs and butt have really grown into a nice shape."

Completely stunned by his appraisal, my body shivers from a strange satisfaction. All I can say as I look up a him is: "Thanks."

After a few seconds of silence, he says: "Why don't you take a closer look?" He then pull his underwear down to his knees and reveals his enormous cock. It looks even bigger as it bounces in front of my face. I'm baffled and speechless. The shaft is big and broad and leads to his perfectly shaped glans. I'm stunned by how perfect it actually looks. The urethra and veins bulge out and guide my eyes down to his big, black scrotum. His big, black balls hang tightly beneath his shaft. I feel dizzy and almost hypnotized by the power of his manhood. He smiles at me. Probably because I look completely baffled. He caresses my cheek.

"Well, what do you think?" he smiles aroused.

"It's so big and..." I shutter and gaze at it. I cannot find the words. My body trembles in desire and excitement. He takes the opportunity of my yet open mouth and slowly moves his cock closer to my lips. Somehow, I don't recoil, but instead I just allow him to slowly penetrate my baffling mouth. His cock feel big, soft and warm. To my surprise, he moans loudly in pleasure. The sound triggers something hidden in me, and ignites a fire in my stomach. I can't believe what I'm doing, but my mind spins uncontrollably. He slowly pushes his black cock a bit further, and I open my lips automatically. My lips surround his massive shaft as I take the head of his cock into my mouth. I'm too perplexed to do anything so I just look up at him and his bulky muscles. I can see the pleasure in his eyes, and for some reason it turns me on even more. He grabs my face softly and moves his cock back and forth into my mouth. My mouth begins to produce saliva. I can see his shaft glisten as it moves in and out. And his strong ball-sack shakes to the rhythm.

"Very good," he moans. "So warm and soft," he smiles at me with desire. Again, my body jolts with excitement from his appraisal. He is slowly face-fucking me, and I'm allowing him it!

"Enjoy the pleasure," I hear the doctor saying in my head. I feel weak and submissive as I look up at his beautiful, black body. All my inner resistance is completely futile, as I can feel, that I lose all control to him. His black cock is in complete control of my mouth. An unknown feeling of being slutty conquers my submissive mind. The feeling bubbles and burns in every limb of my body. He increases the speed lightly and challenges my throat to take even more of him. I obedient allows him, and try to repress my gag reflex.

"Good job," he moans. "Open your throat!" Without control, I touch my tiny and hard dick and then begin to masturbate while he fucks my throat. It baffles me that I'm able to make him this horny and this hard. He firmly holds my head with one hand on the crown of my head and the other at my cheek. I compliantly focus on pleasing him while I rub my tiny penis. The spit begins to dip down his long shaft, making it shine and glisten. It looks even more powerful and strong.

"That's a good boy!" he grasps while he presses and holds his cock in my throat. My gag-reflex activates, and I moan and whimpers. He quickly pulls out and moans violently. All of his strong muscles contract in his body, and his cock jerks roughly in front of my face. While I try to catch my breath, he shoots his sperm over my face. I can feel the warm loads hit my forehead, cheeks, chin and lips. He grunts while he pulls and shakes his cock in front of me. And in that moment, I feel the lust overwhelming me. I come in my underwear for the second time this evening. My body trembles and shivers. My mind is filled with an immense arousal. A feeling of excitement, pleasure and shame surge through me as the orgasm takes control of my brain. As I moan loudly in pleasure, he shoots another load into my mouth. A wonderful feeling sparks through me as I can feel his cum sliding down my face. He shakes the last drops of cum of his cock. Amazed by the amount of cum, I slowly regain control of my thoughts. A staggering feeling of humiliation erupts in me. What did I just do?!

"That was amazing. You are so hot like this," Khalon smiles at me, still trying to catch his breath. The words soothes me a bit and reduces my discomfort. But I still feel ashamed.

"You did really well!" He continues. Grateful of his consideration, I reply: "Thanks Khalon."

The seamen still drip down my face.

"You came a lot," I smile up at him and brush some of the cum away with my hand. The cum in my mouth tastes slightly salty but otherwise neutral. He just smiles at me.

"Do you want to clean it?" He suddenly asks. Astounded by his request, I don't know what to say. But then as he caresses my hair, I slowly, with closed eyes, take his still half-erected cock in my mouth. I feel so humiliated and nasty, and yet I suck and lick the glans of his cock.

"Good boy," he moans satisfied while I clean his cock with my spit. On the one hand, I feel so ashamed and weak, but on the other, I'm filled with a pleasant warm feeling.

"Amazing," he continues. For a few minutes, I sit like this on my knees, pleasing and sucking his half-flaccid and yet big cock. It feels soft and warm on my tongue. He just observes me with a pleased smile.

"Good job," he finally says. "Let's get to bed. It's late." As I get up, he grabs and spanks my ass.

"Goodnight Jules," he just says and leaves. With shaky and weak knees, I hurry towards my room. Still baffled and shaken about what just had happened.