Black Owned Couple

Story Info
Couple given as fantasy fulfillment to reparations activists.
8.1k words
4.48
14.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Jane Waters, a very progressive white power couple lived in central Manhattan. Jeff worked as a stock broker on Wall Street Very successful and he felt considerable personal power and accomplishment as he bought and sold stocks for a firm that bought companies that had excess value on the balance sheet and breaking them up and selling off their assets. The company was based in New York but mainly bought companies in the southern US who had historical ties to the Confederacy.

It was a unique business model, but it was profitable. The owners of the firm were Black reparation activists. Although they were clearly activists on one specific issue involving African Americans, they didn't do it as part of a race vengeance. It was all about the money, though the reparations aspect was clearly on the agenda as well. The two partners were both black with beautiful black women who enjoyed kinks of all kinds.

George Thomas, one of the partners called Jeff into his office to discuss a new project. He told Jeff that there was a meat packing company in the suburbs of Atlanta that was having financial problems, but the balance sheet was undervalued. It was a gem to pick up cheaply.

The company was owned by a family that back in the pre-Civil War time owned more than 100 slaves when the company raised their own animals and the animal feed. White workers did the slaughtering and meat packing, but black slaves did the menial unpleasant work cleaning up 0 blood, as well as in the fields growing and harvesting the animal feed.

Jeff was tasked to go to the company discretely and investigate. His job was to confirm the company's fit to be bought. Jeff had a few questions, mainly about the historical aspects. George stated that he doesn't know as much as he'd like and added to Jeff's task to fully explore the company's past for useful information. George smiled to himself as Jeff left the office.

Jeff's beautiful wife Jane didn't herself have a job because Jeff's income was more than enough for Jane to cater to her other activities, mostly working with the poor, specializing in poor African Americans. She was an activist like her husband but wore it as a badge of honor rather than a true calling. Jane's circle of friends were not just fellow activists but also many were close friends in a sexually kinky club.

The friends were seven white women and two black women, who were wives of the partners her husband worked for. The women were all bisexual and the group meetings usually ended up in a lesbian orgy. Often bondage would be the activity that was most popular. The black women were always dominant to the white women who always submitted to them.

Jane was the most submissive of the group and thoroughly enjoyed serving her black mistresses. She would often spend an hour between the legs of her mistresses while bound in various positions always fully nude except for a leather slave collar around her neck.

When Jeff got home that night, Jane had just finished a session with her club. Jane was still naked with the collar around her throat and her fingers in her cunt. Jeff saw his wife and just watched. He loved seeing her this way. He often enjoyed submitting himself, but because of his work schedule, rarely had the time.

Jane was just having an orgasm when she observed Jeff watching. Not self conscious in the least, Jane just got up and went to kiss Jeff. "Enjoying the show sir?," Jane lovingly said. "Definitely, but it looks like you got started without me," Jeff replied. He grabbed a ring in her collar and led her to the bedroom for a quick fuck.

Once fully satisfied, they went back to the living room. Jane still collared naked and now Jeff also naked wearing a collar matching Jane's. They frequently enjoyed dressing like slaves, their favorite fantasy. Over a drink, Jeff told Jane about the new project and that he'd be traveling to the company's site to do research into both the financial aspects, but also of the connected to slavery. As Jeff filled her in, his cock twitched to full attention and Jane' body reacted similarly. "

"Can I come with you? I can help you learn about the slavery. I think this could be fun."

"Love to bring you as long as you look like that as much as possible," Jeff playfully responded.

A few days later they arrived at Atlanta's airport then they drove out to the town the company was in. After checking into the hotel the next thing to do was to check the night life. There wasn't much beyond a couple of bars, one offering nude waitresses and some rooms in the back for "extras" as the waitresses called it.

Jeff and Jane ordered drinks from the sexy topless waitress wearing only a tiny thong. Jane looked her over thoroughly and commented to Jeff "I bet she'd look hot if she traded in that thong for a collar and leash." He smiled as he imagined the mental picture Jane put in his mind. Jeff then added Jane nude and collared with the waitress in his mind and his cock was hard thinking about it.

When the waitress came, her name was Tiffany, she noticed Jeff's erection in his pants and she asked "Is that for me?". Before Jeff could say anything, Jane responded "You want it? I wouldn't mind if you tied me to a chair and made me watch." Tiffany, taken aback at how forward Jane was, smiled and said $100 for an hour plus tip for each of them. "Deal," Jane said and got up to go with her and Jeff to the back room.

In the back room, Jane gave the money then said "why don't you tie me to that chair so I can't move. Collar me with this and gag me then I can't complain no matter what you do to me," and Jane handed Tiffany a 3 inch leather collar that had "SLAVE" in big letters and red ball gag from her purse. In less than a minute, Jane was nude waiting for Tiffany. Tiffany then tied her to the chair, including her feet. The collar went on then Tiffany bent down and kissed Jane before shoving the gag deep into her mouth.

Obviously not the first time Tiffany had tied anyone man or woman. She was very dominant in her approach and didn't take any lip from Jane and even slapped her once across the face. Jeff watched his wife being bound by this hot woman and then began to strip himself. "Wait till I order it slave!" Tiffany shouted. He stopped and kneeled.

Tiffany told Jeff to strip then to stroke his cock without cumming. He did, and watched her take off her thong, then crawled up his body like a cat. The thong was wadded up in Tiffany's right hand. She grabbed Jeff by the back of his neck with her left hand then the wadded up thong was shoved into his mouth.

She reached behind the couch in the room and found handcuffs which she put on Jeff behind his back then, added some tape she put on his thong filled mouth. She pushed him onto the couch and mounted him. She was horny and wanted to cum.

Tiffany's favorite type of customer was a truly kinky couple who both enjoyed being bound and submitting to her as she did her private session. Couples where she could dominate both was a rare thing at this small town strip club. It did happen from time to time.

She played with her own nipples and after she came, she went to play with Jane for a while, reaching between Jane's leg and fingering her. Tiffany played with Jane's tits then left the room still nude.

A moment later she returned with two black women who also were waitresses. They took over from Tiffany giving Tiffany's pussy a slap. The black waitresses weren't nude. They were dressed as doms each with a whip hanging from her belt.

They used the whip quite liberally on both Jeff and Jane. At the end of the hour, Jeff was on his knees licking one of the mistresses boots. Jane was licking the other. Moments later they left leaving Jeff and Jane nude and still bound. Tiffany returned made them each lick her pussy to an orgasm then untied them and left.

Outside the VIP room and back in the main club area, Jeff and Jane thanked Tiffany for the best evening's diversion they've had in years and gave her three times her usual tip. Jeff then asked "Would the Mistresses want to work us over fully and maybe they can arrange a fantasy fulfillment." She asked about the details of the fantasy and Jeff only mentioned it would involve deeper slavery. Tiffany only responded with a smile then walked away.

"Do you think they could really make it happen?," Jane whispered into Jeff's ear.

Jeff replied, "Hopefully, the old slave trade is not as much in history as the history books say, it's still alive and well I've been told, just changed to meet modern needs".

"Who told you that?"

"It was in a background report of the town patriarch who owns the plant I'm investigating."

Jeff and Jane's fantasy was to be taken by black men and women and train them as slaves and to sell them at auction buck naked to black owners in the ultimate role reversal. The only difference would be that they be sex slaves not field slaves. Very few people knew the extent of the fantasy.

Jane had only shared it while under torture by her two black mistresses back in Manhattan. They were interested and pumped Jane for more details from time to time. Jane let loose each detail under torture. Details given, not because of the pain, but rather from deep in her sub space and responding as if she were owned by the black doms working her over.

In the hotel room Jeff and Jane slept in each others' arms wearing only a slave collar. The next morning they began their research, Jeff looking into the company's assets, Jane looking into it's darker antebellum history.

Jane did her initial research online. Apparently, the original auction house no longer stood. It was destroyed during the civil war. That, she saw from some news accounts of the time. A few news accounts from the time were available, mostly about the elimination of the slave trade. These were not local news articles, but rather from the northern press. The war's winner wrote the history, not necessarily the truth. In actuality, the auction house was destroyed, but the contents of it were spirited off to unknown locations.

Jane got some ideas about historical slave quarters on display by the local historical society along with implements used to hold them and torture them used in various local plantations. Jane got the address from the hotel clerk and found that it was only walking distance away.

She arrived soon after it opened and she was surprised to see one of her black mistresses from the night before as the museum operator. Jane looked around and immediately walked up to the woman. Without thinking she stripped naked and knelt before her. The woman was one of the two black mistresses that dominated her and Jeff the night before.

The black mistress's name was Gloria, but to her slaves she was Miss G.

"What are you doing slut?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry, this worthless slut reacted as she's been trained when in the presence of a true Ebony Mistress. It's who and what this slut is."

"Oh, really? Are you one of those white slut that need to be owned by black men or women as a kind of reparation for some ancestor who may have owned my ancestors?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well, its been a long time since I owned a slave like you. Is your husband like you too? Does he know where you are?"

"Yes Mistress he is, and no he doesn't know where I am."

Miss G then took Jane in the back to the exhibits of restraints slaves used to wear. Miss G put Jane in iron cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. An iron collar made it official, she was a slave. Jane was the happiest she'd been in a long time.

"Do you accept your new station in life slave? Will you accept being owned?"

Jane just nodded.

"No, you must say it. You must beg me to own you," Miss G commanded.

"Please accept this worthless cunt as your slave to use and abuse as you desire without limit, for as long as you want me," Jane begged. Miss G laughed and leashed her. Jane was then put into a cage in the back storage room. Miss G then ordered Jane to eat her pussy while she grabbed the phone. Gloria then called her friend from the night before.

"You won't believe what just happened. That white cunt from last night that wanted to lick our boots is now my slave here at the museum. She's naked, cuffed and eating my pussy right now."

"I thought she had potential. I'll be right over," replied Miss D (for Donna).

Miss G then extracted Jane's full fantasy from her and noted that it included Jeff, both to serve black men and women as sex slaves.

Miss G and Miss D then talked between themselves as they used Jane as a footstool. They decided that it's been a long time since an auction had been held and that these two would make ideal slaves to sell. Reparations of the type most fitting. Not money, but a reversal of history putting slave collars around the throat of former slave owners by black slaves in preparation for being auctioned off, metaphorically speaking. Both mistresses enjoyed that as their own fantasy, soon to be realized.

Jeff finished researching the company's assets and was heading back to the hotel when George called him and told him that Jane was being held by slavers and that he had one hope to get her back. He would have to join her in the auction and be sold for a period of one month servitude as a naked sex slaves.

"George how did you know about what happened? No one here knows who we are nor that we work for you."

"Don't be so sure about that. It's my hometown and it's my family's company you're investigating."

"I've known about your fantasy for some time now. My wife told me about it after Jane extracted it from her. You remember Jane's sex circle is led by my wife?"

"Yes, sir I remember."

"That's when I decided to give you your fantasy fulfillment as this years company bonus. You and Jane will both be taken, broken and trained by Miss G and Miss D and they will offer you for sale in the town square as sex slaves. You'll both be sold separately to the highest bidder who will have full control of you till the end of the month."

"Only people from the town connected to my plant will be bidding on you both. They're all descended from the original slaves who worked the original owner's plantation."

Jeff asked, "What about the project you assigned me?"

"There is no real project. It's a ruse to get you both down there and on the auction block. I'll enjoy seeing you and Jane broken sexually and sold. It will be fully recorded on video for our mutual enjoyment after you return to work a couple of months from now."

Jeff's cock was at full attention as he readily agreed.

"Where's Jane being held?"

"Don't worry, you will see her shortly. She has already agreed to everything already. You will be picked up at your hotel in one hour. Pack up and check out. You won't be needing the hotel."

"Once checked out, go to the Slavery Museum. You'll be enslaved there."

Jeff hung up the phone, returned to the hotel, packed and checked out. He carried his bags to the museum that Jane went to earlier in the day. He didn't know what to expect, but he trusted George, his boss. In the back of his mind he hoped that after all this, he may be owned by George and his wife as real slaves once he got back to Manhattan.

Jeff opened the door to the museum. He was now in the presence of Miss G, the black mistress he served at the strip club the night before. He approached her then fell to his knees.

"Mistress, please accept this worthless slave to use and abuse as you desire," a phrase he'd fantasized about saying to a prospective owner for years.

"Strip slave."

Once nude, Miss G then collared him and put him in cuffs. The collar and cuffs were from the museum collection of actual slave control restraints from pre Civil War history. Jeff knew that real black slaves had worn these items more than a hundred years ago.

Miss G took the leash and pull him into the back storage room where he saw Jane, similarly naked and chained in matching collars and cuffs. He felt excited beyond anything he'd felt previously. He also felt content his fantasy would now come true.

The slaves were blindfolded and marched out of the museum's back door. No effort was made to conceal them from public view. Miss G knew that no one who could possibly see them would be a problem. Only future bidders, or those that also enjoyed reverse-Antebellum slavery would see them.

There were then put into the back of a small truck. The truck seemed very strange in that in the back, once opened, was a pair of what looked like cells with bars. The two were placed in one of the two cells. The other wasn't empty, though. It held three nude women. Two were white and one Japanese. They were bound and blindfolded as well.

Once locked in the truck door closed, it took about an hour to get to the next stop. As the truck was opened at it's destination, the two cells were opened and all five nude slaves were brought out. The blindfold was removed and Jeff and Jane saw they were up in the mountains well away from the city.

They were taken inside a big wooden building that looked more than a hundred years old. Miss D ushered them into an area where, one by one they were rebound. The collars and cuffs from the museum collection were to be returned to the museum.

Now they were each bound between posts spread eagle with heavy leather cuffs. Training collars were put around their neck. All cuffs and collars were fitted with padlocks. Jeff was taken first, then Jane, then the others. If there was any resistance, it was punished with a crop stroke to the slave's ass.

Five naked slaves bound for inspection between posts. Miss G began with Jeff, the lone male slave. She began with his cock, which was standing like a 9" flag pole. It was completely erect and twitching. Every time Miss G touched it he moaned and he looked down as his body responded. Miss G cropped him on the cock as she said, "I didn't say you could make any sound slave! No sound!"

Jeff's nipples were next as each were pinched, pulled and twisted. Miss G increased the intensity and he winced. More firmly then he cried out through his gag.

Whack, Whack, Whack with the crop on Jeff's cock, on both sides and the top. "I told you no sound! You better learn!"

Miss D began to explore Jane. Miss D walked up to Jane, behind her and groped her tits. Nipples were played with softly then pinched. Jane had learned from Jeff's experience and stayed quiet though she wanted to moan in ecstasy. Pinching got harder, then became pulling and twisting. Jane still remained silent as she watched Miss D's hands torment her tits. Jane also looked over at Jeff and his torment continued.

Miss G moved on to Jeff's ass. She put a butt plug in after lubing it. She fucked him with it and decided he could take larger. She then took the next larger off the shelf and inserted it. It went in easily too.

"You must do a lot of training on your back door, slave?"

Jeff remembered the times Jane had inserted objects into Jeff's ass. Dildos, plugs, even vegetables. He liked being force-fucked in the ass by men, some gay, some bi. Jeff wasn't gay nor Bi but could be forced into it as part of his submission. Miss G already had info from George, Jeff's boss so she already had a good idea of his experience.

Miss D also probed Jane's ass in a similar fashion. Jane was able to take a 4" wide plug with no difficulty. Miss D was satisfied, then probed the depth of Jane's cunt. She took a dildo that had measurement markings on the side. She slowly put it in. Inch by inch in, then out, then in, back and forth like being fucked. Further in, and eventually when Jane's face indicated pain as well as the dildo facing resistance as it's pushed in. 10 inches was the depth, Miss D was impressed as it was suitable for fisting.

Miss D picked up a Cat O Nine Tails whip and began whipping Jeff. First the whip was applied slowly on his back and ass. Then each stroke was harder and faster. The whip stung like dozens of wasps attacking. He winced but remained silent. He learned his lesson from earlier.