Black Owned Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss G moved over to Jane also with a at and began whipping her. Miss G also started with her back and ass, but quickly moved to the tits, belly and cunt. The thighs were also whipped and no sound from Jane could be heard. She took the whipping very well, showing her long experience.

Miss G and Miss D went on to the other girls. They looked much more terrified after witnessing what happened to Jeff and Jane.

Michelle, the first girl, a white girl was about 22 years old. She was 5'8" tall with long blond hair that went to the middle of her back. Her nipples were easily aroused, reddish pink with fairly small areolas. She could fill a C cup bra with a bit of a bulge to enhance her cleavage. Her figure was shapely, not skinny, nor heavy. She had idyllic curves in all the right place like most Playboy Playmates.

Michelle was owned by a black, lesbian older woman, who was 40. Michelle's owner wanted to give her intense training and the fantasy of being auctioned by black slavers. Michelle didn't know much about the Antebellum south, but her Mistress wanted her to be more like those slaves of the past.

Diana, the second girl, also a white girl with a bronze look to her skin due to her tanning. She didn't have tan lines so she tanned fully nude. She was 19 with short blond hair. Her tits were barely a B cup, but her nipples were somewhat dark and her nipples were long when erect which didn't take much to excite. Her figure was one of an athlete, maybe a runner or a swimmer.

Diana's owner was her parents. The training was her high school graduation present. Not the training itself, but the post training slave status to her parents. Diana was to serve them and the other family members for the rest of her life. That was Diana's greatest fantasy and was ecstatic her parents accepted it enough to make it real for her.

Mattie (actually, Matsuki but goes by Mattie), the third girl, was an American-born Japanese girl with straight black hair. She was 5' 4" tall and small, maybe even a bit tiny, not unusual with an Asian girl. She had a C cup pair of tits that were perfectly shaped and firm. She was skinny except for her tits. Mattie's owner was her boyfriend, who intended to enjoy his little Japanese slave. He was a 35 year old Japanese man who was about to return to Japan with his slave.

All three girls were being trained willingly at the direction of their respective owners. They wanted this. They were true submissves who knew their fate. Because of that, each girl was inspected much less intensely. The three girls' fantasy fulfillment was a normal part of Miss G's and Miss D's normal sideline.

Jeff and Jane was a special case for George and his wife.

The three girls were molested, nipples accosted and their cunts violated. All were whipped, but with a milder flogger instead of the cat. The girls were allowed to moan and they did. Their training was to be a much more fantasy-like experience than Jeff and Jane's intense session.

Jeff and Jane were to be broken. They were required to submit to intense training as if they were going to be real lifestyle slaves. The three girls were being trained to be better submissves for their owners. Miss G told the three girls that Jeff and Jane's owners required a different type of training. She didn't want the girls to freak out by the intensity applied to Jeff and Jane. That knowledge reassured then and they let the eroticism of their abuse to register without fear.

The inspection took three hours. All five slaves were displayed and subjected to inspections, repeated whipping, and sexual stimulation. About halfway through the initial session, the activity stopped. They were allowed to rest for about 15 minutes. They were allowed to piss if they needed. A bucket was placed between their legs for that purpose.

At the end of the rest period, two groups of about 10 people were brought in. They were all fully clothed and were in a sense tourists. Miss G led the first group. It was a group of men and women who were all from the town. All were black and would be the bidders when it was time for the auction. They were allowed to molest all five slaves and even to take pictures if they wanted. The slaves had no right to privacy.

The prospective bidders assessed each slave and commented to Miss G about what they liked and didn't like about the slaves. They knew the actual action was a couple of weeks away. Many comments and suggestions were given. Miss G welcomed the suggestions, particularly about Jeff and Jane.

The second group was about 30 community college students. It was boys and girls. They were all from a course that covered three subject areas of a local history course. The first subject area was general history of slavery throughout time, with a focus on the pre Civil War period. It included ancient and medieval history of slavery as well contrasted with Antebellum-style slavery.

The second subject area was specifically on slavery in the local area. The auction house was explored as was various slave quarters that still existed.

The third subject area was on sadomasochistic human sexuality of modem sex slavery. This third subject area was not addressed in the official course syllabus, but because there was a waiting list of students to get in showed that all the students knew what it was and they wanted to be part of it.

The 101 course included an internship as a slave. The 201 course of the same subject went deeper into the material and it's internship was split between slaves and dominants. A 301 course was a full term course in slave training with the final exam being sold on the auction block. A 302 course was a full term course in training as a dominant culminating in recruiting and enslaving someone. The final exam was getting a slave to sign a real slave contract following training.

Miss D was the instructor of the first year students and Miss G was the instructor of the upper level students, but they really were co-teachers. The museum was included as the sponsor of the courses providing not only funding, but also equipment and facilities.

Note: The school programs will be addressed in a future story.

The five slaves were humiliated beyond belief at being displayed to approximately 40 men and women who were allowed to see them in their true selves, slaves. They were allowed to be molested in any way the students or townspeople wanted. All of the slaves' holes were available fully.

This lasted about two hours total and only ended when the students were hungry and wanted their lunch. The classes would return periodically for more access over the semester.

The slaves were only given water while on display, no food. The piss bucket remained under them throughout. It humiliated the slaves having to pee into the bucket so publically. That was a deliberate aspect of the training.

One surprise Miss D noticed was the mayor's wife (Sabrina) cupped her hands under Diana as she pissed, then tasted the golden nectar. Miss D wondered if it was just her liking water sports or if she was a secret slave herself. She'd have find out another time. Sabrina saw Miss D looking at her as her hands went back down after the tasting Miss D asked, "How's the flavor." Sabrina just said, "Delicious."

By about 6 PM, both Miss D and Miss G were exhausted and wanted their dinner. They placed each slave in an iron cage about 5x5 feet that wasn't tall enough to stand but the slaves could sit. The cages were in a warehouse that had it's doors left open. They were all in a line along one wall. Jeff and Jane were on opposite ends of the cages so they had to yell to talk to each other.

Food was brought out them around 7 PM, then the lights were put out and they were told to sleep, no talking of course.

The next morning around 6 AM the slaves awoke to being hosed down with cold water from a hose. This was their bath. Slaves in training didn't deserve anything different. Miss G and Miss D delighted at focusing the hoses on the slaves crotches ordering to be kept open and unprotected.

After the hosing, food and water was brought. Each cage had a small bucket to be used as a toilet. The slaves were left there all day. Unbeknownst to the slaves they were under constant observation. Miss G had the warehouse wired for low light and standard light capable cameras which were loaded to a pay per view website. The slaves had previously signed away any privacy rights as well as photo/video ownership. Thus day two began.

At noon of day two, food and water was brought by a teen girl, Angelina. She was around 15 and was Miss G's daughter. Slaves had to obey whatever anyone told them, even her. She generally didn't interact with the slaves, but every once in a while she would. Jeff's cock was her target for today. She used the crop to poke him into an erection. He was told to put his cock outside the cage so she could enjoy it.

Angelina, though 15, was a strikingly confident young black woman who knew what she wanted. She was about 5'6" already and still growing. Her dad's 6'3, so she may get taller. Her body still developing, but her tits were already well developed B cup. Her cute little butt was round and often got a slap from her parents from time to time.

Angelina wanted to practice sucking cocks. Angelina had a boyfriend who she wanted to please with her oral skills. She didn't want to practice on her boyfriend since she had other resources available to her. Her school friends would compare notes on their sexual prowess and how happy their boyfriends were.

She put her mouth around Jeff's cock and sucked him dry. She tried several different techniques then decided on one that worked for her the best based on Jeff's reactions. Jane could only watch as this young teen pleasured her husband. It got Jane horny, very horny.

Angelina's hand roamed over her tits as she sucked the cock. She enjoyed the feeling of it in her mouth. Her hand then found it's way down to her pussy. She rubbed it and she came soon after. Jeff had cum in her mouth. This was the first slave cum she's ever tasted. She spit it out then slapped the cock hard.

"I didn't give you nasty slave permission to cum in my mouth. Don't you ever do that unless I order you."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

Angelina, then went over to Mattie and played with the Asian slave girl's cunt. Angelina was exploring her sexuality. She wasn't Bi, but she was open minded to try. Since her mom trained slaves as a hobby and she had full access to them, Angelina was lucky she could experiment all she wanted with her mom's blessing. After molesting the Japanese slave, she remembered she had homework to so, and so she left.

No training happened on day 2 per se. It was just about being caged for extended periods. Dinner came around 7 PM. The next morning started a hosing again, as would each day in the cages. Angelina did the hosing every day starting on day three as well as brought the meals. Miss G and Miss D had other responsibilities. Slave training was just a hobby to them.

Day three was a carbon copy of day two including Angelina's playing with the slaves. More practice with Jeff's cock and this time she played with Melissa.

Day four started the same, but since it was Saturday, Miss D had time to spend the day working over and training the slaves. She spent all day training the slaves on slave positions and how a slave should act both with owners as well as other people. Miss D brought over Sabrina, the mayor's wife to help the slaves learn proper etiquette with owners and other free people.

She expressed interest, to Miss D after to prior inspection session, in the slaves and how they lived as property. Sabrina was a 38 year old real hot, sexy black woman. Though 38, she looked more like 28. She kept in shape and her husband had augmented her tits as a wedding present. She went from a B cup to a DD overnight.

Sabrina always would ask Miss D questions of what training the slaves received and how they were treated. She would seem like she empathized with the slaves, not acting like a dom. Miss D preferred black women to be dominant, but it was human nature for some to be submissive. Sabrina seemed to be submissive.

Miss D decided she would help Sabrina find her "inner slave" so she'd be fulfilled. Miss D would frequently talk to the mayor. He knew of his wife's desires and fantasies. They decided that Sabrina would be offered up for training by her husband to Miss D and she'd experience the same as the three slave girls in training. At the end, she'd be sold as well.

The mayor would either buy her himself, or arrange who of his friends would buy her. Sabrina's fate decided, it just needed to be arranged. The mayor wanted to offer her up to auction as the kick-off of the town's founding day celebration, a few months away. Note: Sabrina's experiences may be addressed later.

Day five through 15 was still in the warehouse. The slaves would practice on each other with Miss G and Miss D directing the action. All learned quickly. It was obvious they all wanted to be sold at the upcoming auction. Jeff was the most nervous. While the girls didn't care if they were bought by a man or woman, Jeff wasn't gay or bi. He could be forced to be bi.

Because Jeff was the only male slave in training, Miss G had to bring in men to be satisfied by Jeff. Miss G's husband was often included in the oral sex training. He didn't enjoy pegging men, so other well endowed men were brought in to fuck Jeff in the ass often. In the end, Jeff was well experienced at satisfying men.

Three weeks after the training began, the slaves were being readied for auction. The auction was scheduled for the next Saturday. It was going to be a public event, the first public auction since the Civil War. Because real slavery is illegal, the auction was couched in the aspects that it was entirely voluntary and that it was for a defined contract period of 30 days.

The site of the auction was to be the town square. The slaves were to be displayed and sold fully nude. The town had already become a clothing optional community several years earlier. Because of that status, the town controlled access to the town. Visitors had to sign documents agreeing to the clothing optional status and the rules of the town protecting the rights of people to enjoy nudity and public sexual expression, which included public S&M.

The display area was set up next to the auction block. There were five poles erected that had chains attached so the slave could be displayed with their arms over their head. Legs would be attached to the base of the pole. The display and auction areas would be covered to prevent sun burns. Whip marks OK, but sunburns weren't allowed.

By 9 AM, all five slaves were chained to the posts. They were not gagged so their mouth could be inspected. The slave was allowed to answer any question put to them but could not make any other sound. The inspection period was to last till 1 PM when the auction would begin.

The ten local bidders who had inspected the slaves three weeks earlier arrived and began reviewing the training records that sat on a table next to each slave. The draft slave contract was also on the table. It offered the slave with no restrictions regarding sexual limits. The only limits regarded physical harm to the slave's body and wellbeing.

The three girls had an out for them if they used a safe word. If used, they would be able to stop the action and if after changing the play, used the safe word two more times, they would be returned to the auction house. The contracts for Jeff and Jane had no such limits. Each contract was already signed by the slave and notarized by the mayor. They were now property of the town to be sold hours later.

As the inspections progressed, two additional bidders arrived. They were not part of the ten, but no one objected. They were George and his wife. Jeff saw George and his face went blank. He knew George had set this all up for himself and Jane, but he didn't think George would be a bidder.

George walked over to Jeff and stroked Jeff's cock. The cock became erect instantly. George's wife, Marilyn, also stroked the cock.

Marilyn said to her husband, "I told you his cock would show it's respect to you by standing hard. It's as if the cock is begging us to buy it."

"You're right Hon. I wonder if it would be enough to satisfy you. For myself, I plan to bid on some slave cunt. There's one that looks hot over there." George pointed toward Jane.

"Go ahead, George, take a look at her. I'll stay with this one a bit longer." Marilyn then gripped Jeff's balls firmly and squeezed as she looked into his eyes. He grimaced but didn't make a sound. She then slapped his balls, and again no sound. "You're vey well trained slave. I like that. Once I get you home with me I'll enjoy you fully knowing my neighbors sensitive ears won't be a problem," she said.

George walked around reviewing each slave. He fondled each of the three girls. He played with their tits and fingered their slave cunts. The girls swooned at his touch. He then found his way over to Jane.

George reached around from behind and firmly grabbed Jane's nipples. He held them tight. He squeezed then released, squeezed again, and released. He reached between her legs and found her to be dripping wet.

"Enjoying your fantasy?"

"Yes, very much Master. Thank you for everything you did to get us to the auction block."

"If I bought you, would you consider a longer term than what's in the contract? I may want you on a more permanent basis." Jane's eyes went from looking down to looking into Georges eyes.

"Master, consider the contract just the tease, just a suggestion. I won't object to a title of ownership to replace the mere slave contract. I had given myself fully to Miss G when I first became a slave. You would only need to talk to her."

"That won't be a problem. My sister shares everything with me. Didn't you know Miss G, Gloria is my sister?"

Jane's eyes grew big in surprise, then as it sunk in her eyes went back to looking down as a slave should. Jane now realized that George and Marilyn had set this all up based on her revealing her fantasies to Marilyn months earlier. This was way beyond her fantasies. In this case the reality is better than her wildest fantasies.

Before today, Jane's best sex was between Marilyn's legs eating her after George had deposited his load into his wife. Jane now knew what her fate would be.

Sabrina and her husband also wandered around the display area. They looked over each slave one by one. Sabrina watched her husband finger each cunt. Sabrina's demeanor was submissive, letting her husband use the slaves as he wanted. As he was fingering Matti he leaned over to Sabrina.

"I wonder what you'd look like in her place, up for auction. I know you want it. Admit you want to be a slave."

Sabrina looked into her husband's eyes. She then said, "You know me so well. I do want to be a slave, your slave. I just don't feel I can offer myself like they did. Maybe you should just take me."

The mayor smiled the snapped his fingers toward Miss D. She the closed handcuffs around Sabrina's wrists. A collar was put around Sabrina's neck and a chain leash attached. Miss D gave the leash to the mayor. He then nodded, and Miss D ripped Sabrina's clothes off leaving her totally naked in front of everyone she knew. He then led her around the rest of the inspection period and on to lunch.

A bell rang which indicated that lunch was going to be served to the bidders. All the bidders filed into the lunch venue. Sabrina was led in and she had to kneel next to the mayor and she ate her lunch out of a dog's dish. Her face red as could be because of her humiliation. She was the happiest she'd been since she got married.

At exactly 1 PM, the auction began. Mattie was brought up first. The Angelina acted as the auction attendant went to her post, released her. She cuffed her hands behind her back then attached a chain leash to her slave collar. Mattie didn't resist and was led to the block. She stepped onto the block.