Black Owned Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bidding began when the auctioneer started by saying, "How much for this slave cunt? She's a sexy Japanese girl who knows her place and has been trained to please both men and women. Let's start the bidding at $1000." The bidding went on.

The auctioneer poked and prodded Mattie. He made her turn and show everyone her slave body. She was cropped when she was so deep into her slave space that she didn't follow the orders fast enough. It was Angelina who applied the crop, right to the tits. The bidding ended at $7,500.

Angelina, attached the leash and took her away. As she did, a "SOLD" placard was hung around Mattie's neck and she was put back to her display post. The deal done, Mattie was happy it was over and now she waited for her owner to settle the purchase and claim their purchase.

Melissa was next. Angelina, fondled Melissa as she was prepped for the block as Mattie was. Melissa was Angelina's favorite of the female slaves being sold. Melissa was on the block and sold for $9000. A pleased Angelina led Melissa off the block and marked her as sold with the placard. A pinch of her nipples, then Diana was next.

Diana, Angelina's least favorite was led up to the block without fondling her. Angelina looked at Diana as too close a rival because they were close in age. A bit of jealousy crept into her handling of Diana. She was sold for only $5500.

Jane was brought up by Miss G, herself. Jane was Miss G's personal slave and was being sold. Miss G played her role well. She knew that George was going to bid and win the auction. She also knew of George's plan to take her permanently. Being George's sister, she knew she could get access to Jane anytime she wanted. Maybe Jane would be shipped to Miss G in a crate or maybe Miss G would visit her brother and use her there. Either was fine with her.

The bidding was fierce and ended with George offering $25,500 for the slave. Money was no object. George knew that the majority of the proceeds would go to Miss G's museum fund after a 25% commission was paid. Angelina would get half of that for her work.

Jeff was the last slave to be sold. Angelina was sad to put Jeff on the block. Her sex toy she used to hone her blow job skills was going away and she had no replacement yet. She leashed him and put him on the block. Angelina fluffed his cock to be sure it was at full attention. Miss D was pleased at how the sale was going. She let her niece handle him on the block. She fully knew of her niece's use for that cock and fully supported it.

Just as with Jane, the bidding was fierce. Since Jeff was the only male slave for sale that day, all of the women bid on him. They all wanted to own his 9" cock. Marilyn didn't bid initially. She waited till there was an apparent winner at $15,000. "Going, once, going twice," the auctioneer said. Then Marilyn said, "I offer $20,000." The other bidders were surprised at the drama, but let Marilyn win in the end.

Angelina, then fetched Jeff from the block, marked him "sold" then put him back on display. All slave had now been sold.

The mayor oversaw the payments for each purchase. The city treasurer helped, and took control of the funds after payment was made. All was in cash. Sabrina kneeled naked next to her husband.

George and Marilyn had claimed Jeff and Jane and they were taken directly to the airport. The slaves were naked in their restraints. Off they went to their new lives. Eventually Jeff returned to work at George's firm, but not in his previous role. He now did much of what he did before, but now he did it nude and collared as a slave.

The couple had their wildest fantasies come true, and they both enjoyed being owned and used by their powerful masters. They were happy to be able to fulfill their fantasies of being sex slaves, and they both found themselves completely devoted to their new owners.

The couple had been sold separately, but eventually they were reunited and allowed to stay together, living out their lives as sex slaves to a powerful black man and woman. They were happy and content, and they enjoyed every minute of their shared fantasy.

Note: More stories (sequels) to follow as offshoots of the above story.