Black Pegging for All Thugs

Story Info
Valeria and Bianca strap-on Omar and Tyrone.
1.2k words
3.3
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I love these all-Black pegging parties," said Bianca Johnson, shaking her head. In the basement of Bianca's townhouse, located in the Roxbury neighborhood of Boston, things were heating up. With a smile on her face, the five-foot-ten, large-breasted, chubby, big-bottomed and dark-skinned young Black woman strapped it on. Bianca admired her reflection in the basement mirror. A wickedly sexy and dominant Black woman looked back at her. Bianca is new to the world of Black female domination but she definitely means business. There aren't a lot of Black women who only peg Black men but Bianca is part of that elite club. Bianca doesn't peg white guys, or any other demographic. Nope, Bianca hunts Black male booty only...

The strap-on dildo which Bianca Johnson is using arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. It is modeled after the penis of Lexington Steele, the Black male porn legend. Hmm, Bianca is a big fan of porn star Lexington Steele and often wondered what it would be like to peg the hell out of him. Never going to happen but a soul sister can dream. Bianca stroked her strap-on dildo, which was thick and dark, looking so lifelike. Licking her lips, Bianca looked at her next target, Tyrone Lattimore, leader of the Red Blades Gang, the meanest bunch of outlaws in southern Massachusetts. This was going to be good...

A long time ago, Bianca Johnson discovered that she is a pegger, and after much soul searching, she accepted herself. A Black woman who likes to fuck Black men's asses with phallic toys is definitely controversial in today's world. It's a good thing that Bianca doesn't give a fuck about controversy. On all fours, with his face down and his ass cheeks spread, macho gangster Tyrone Lattimore waited patiently to get pegged. The six-foot-tall, muscular and tattooed, dreadlocked brother was ready to get his freak on. A lot of macho Black men, even the meanest thugs in the hood, like to get pegged and there is nothing wrong with that.

A lot of people in places like Roxbury and Dorchester, Boston's roughest neighborhoods, would be shocked if they knew about Tyrone Lattimore's sexual proclivities. Tyrone is a macho gangster feared by the hood and the boys in blue. Nobody messes with Tyrone unless they want to end up in the Charles River. That's precisely why Bianca Johnson targeted Tyrone. Bianca doesn't want to fuck weak men with her strap-on dildos. For the sinfully sexy, mean-spirited and domineering Black woman, the asses of macho Black men are what she enjoys feeding to her strap-on dildo. Bianca's new strap-on dildo is hungry for Black male booty, and this time, it's Tyrone's ass that's on the line...

"Oh man, it's big," Tyrone groaned as Bianca gripped his hips and pushed the dildo into his ass. Bianca smiled as she watched the phallic toy disappear inside Tyrone's asshole. Pegging is absolutely popular among couples nowadays, and Black folks are no exception. It took a while for Bianca to get Tyrone to trust her enough to give up his cheeks but now she's got him right where she wants him. Bianca winked at her good friend Valeria Brockton who was busy strapping a brother named Omar Jackson across the room.

"Nicely done, girlfriend," Valeria Brockton said, and the short, skinny, dark-skinned and short-haired gal high-fived her friend while doing her thing. Standing five foot six and weighing a hundred and twenty pounds, Valeria makes up for her tiny stature by being loud and bossy as fuck. Valeria bucked her hips, thrusting her dildo into Omar Jackson's ass. The big and tall, dark-skinned and bald-headed Black man groaned as Valeria fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Omar, a native of Biloxi, Mississippi, heard that the ladies of Boston, Massachusetts, were wild but he wasn't expecting someone like Valeria. Shoot, Valeria was mean as hell, but that's okay because Omar likes that in a woman...

"Go easy on a brother," Omar whined, and Valeria laughed, smacking his ass as she continued to ravage him with her strap-on dildo. Valeria remembered how, a couple of nights ago, she let Omar tie her up and fuck her. Omar started the night by shoving his big, uncircumcised dick in Valeria's mouth. Valeria is good at sucking dick but she almost choked on Omar's big Black cock. Afterwards, Omar put the bound Valeria on all fours, smacked her thick and fucked her good. Valeria screamed passionately as Omar fucked her pussy and then filled her butt hole with his big dark dick. Yeah, Omar had a good time, and Valeria's pussy and asshole were still sore from how roughly he fucked her. It's a good thing that payback is a bitch!

"Shut up, Omar, if I can take your dick up my ass, you can take my strap," Valeria shouted, and Omar gritted his teeth, then nodded. When Valeria gets in that kind of mood, Omar knows that it is not a good idea to mess with her. Out there in the world, Omar is a fearsome gangster and Tyrone considers him his right-hand man. In Bianca's basement, Omar and Tyrone are both bitches and their women Valeria and Bianca are pegging the hell out of their Black asses. Nowadays, Black women are buying strap-on dildos and fucking Black men with them. Even macho Black male gangsters like Omar and Tyrone cannot escape from Black Femdom and Black pegging...

"Hurts but feels good," Omar groaned, and Valeria laughed, then buried her dildo deeper into his ass. Omar screamed like a total bitch as Valeria rammed the dildo into the depths of his asshole. Omar has a nice fat ass and Valeria enjoys pegging chubby Black men. Someone has to plunder the asses of big Black men and Valeria is the right Black woman for the job. Omar's screams were so loud that they caused Tyrone and Bianca to look in their direction. Inspired by Valeria's brand of sexual meanness, Bianca began to fuck Tyrone more roughly. Grabbing Tyrone's cock and balls, Bianca squeezed them none too gently.

"Oh shit," Tyrone squealed, and the macho Black male gangster begged for mercy, but Bianca ignored his pleas. Bianca bucked her hips, sinking the dildo so deep inside Tyrone's ass that it tickled his prostate. Tyrone moaned and screamed as Bianca tapped that ass. The tall, curvy and bossy Black woman rammed the dildo into the tall Black male gangster's ass and didn't let up until he tapped out. Bianca smiled at Valeria, who continued to pound Omar's ass into submission until he too tapped out...

"We own your asses," Bianca said to Omar and Tyrone while exchanging dap with her good friend Valeria. The two strong Black women smiled at their favorite Black men, who sat up on the carpet, their asses still sore. Bianca and Valeria aren't man-haters or anything of the sort. These are progressive, Afrocentric Black women who realize that sometimes, Black men want to get roughed up and pegged mercilessly, and that's okay. Tyrone and Omar are the avant-garde of the new era among macho Black gangsters. The manliest thing that a macho Black man can do is offer his ass to a strong Black woman for some much needed pegging. Black on Black pegging will save the Black community, for real!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers