Black Femdom Among Haitians

Story Info
Amina dominates bisexual Haitian stud Steven.
1.7k words
2.8
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Let's do this," Amina Anglade said, and the curvaceous, brown-skinned and dark-haired young Haitian Canadian woman got down to business. Ever since her boyfriend Steven Voltaire revealed his bisexuality to her, Amina Anglade has been struggling to understand it. If a dude likes pussy, why does he occasionally crave dick? Doesn't make any sense. When the two of them met, one fine Tuesday afternoon at the Silver City movie theater in Ottawa East, sparks flew between them. Back then, Amina Anglade was a caregiver at Brunhilde Health Center, and Steven was a security guard and a student at Carleton University. Everything seemed possible for them in those days...

"Um, okay," Steven replied, and Amina Anglade nodded firmly. The big and tall, dark-skinned and goateed young Haitian man's heart thundered in his chest. For a while now, things had been tense between Steven and his girlfriend Amina Anglade. Yeah, Steven has been walking on eggshells around Amina Anglade ever since he revealed his other side to her. Black women seem to accept every type of brother, from physically abusive psychopaths to deadbeats and everything in between but bisexuals apparently need not apply. What gives? Something's got to change otherwise the relationship is doomed.

There's a reason why most bisexual black men don't disclose and it's because black women's biphobia is well known and documented. The same black woman who has ten million effeminate gay black male besties is usually disgusted or disappointed when she discovers that a handsome, masculine black man swings both ways. Such a waste, that's what most black women think when confronted with black male bisexuality. Steven took a chance and revealed himself to Amina Anglade because he truly cared about her. He hoped she wouldn't make him regret that decision.

"So you're bisexual? Cool, let's explore it together," Amina Anglade said as she put on a brave smile. Steven nodded, and then, hand in hand, they got up and left the Rideau Shopping Center food court. The young black couple walked up Rideau Street, past the train station, the lineup of shops and restaurants, the overpriced, ugly condos and the like. After about ten minutes, they found themselves nearing the Pleasures N Treasures adult store, located near the Loblaw's grocery store and the recently closed old TD Bank. Standing in front of the place, Steven and Amina Anglade exchanged a smile.

"My kind of place," Amina Anglade said, and she went into Pleasures N Treasures with a somewhat reluctant Steven in tow. The two of them smiled at the plump female clerk and then browsed around. The store had plenty of porn DVDs along with magazines and of course sex toys. Steven headed to the bisexual and transgender section. He's a big fan of trans porn stars like TS Madison. Amina Anglade on the other hand went to the sex toy section to see what they had.

"Nice," Steven said to himself as he looked at a certain bisexual DVD. It featured sexy black female porn star Daizy Cooper and two bisexual hunks, African American stud Dillon Diaz and a fine Latino guy named Draven Navarro. Steven has enjoyed many performances involving all three of the aforementioned individuals. They're legends in the world of adult films, especially the subgenre of bisexual porn. Steven was so absorbed by the DVD that he didn't notice Amina Anglade's naughty grin.

"I think I'll take this one," Amina Anglade said while gesticulating with a thick strap-on dildo. Steven took one look at the massive phallic tool and grimaced. He picked up a few porn DVDs, among them the classic Bi Black Movie, and joined Amina Anglade at the counter. Taking out his Triangle Mastercard, Steven paid for their purchases. The couple left the store together, their arms laden with goods in plain brown paper bags. The adult video store clerk smiled as the black couple left the store. Dude's ass was in for some rough time that much the clerk knew for sure.

When Amina Anglade and Steven got home, the two of them dropped their goodies and began making out. The passionate kiss that started in the kitchen led them to the bedroom. Slipping out of her clothes, Amina Anglade lay on the bed. Steven admired Amina Anglade's curvy, sexy body. He inhaled her scent as he got to his knees and spread her legs. Amina Anglade grinned as Steven began eating her pussy. Dude might be a switch hitter but his tongue game is among the best.

"If you do a good job eating my pussy, I might let you fuck other holes of mine," Amina Anglade chided Steven, who frowned. Rolling his eyes, Steven fingered Amina Anglade's pussy while lathering her pussy with his tongue. Soon, he had her squealing and moaning. Amina Anglade thrashed wildly on the bed, caught in the throes of passion as Steven pleasured her. When she came down from cloud nine, she glared at him hungrily. Oh yeah, Amina Anglade was hornier than ever, and Steven had the goods. Time to play, for real.

"You want some D," Steven said as he stood up while stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Amina Anglade nodded and got on her knees, but definitely not to pray. Grabbing Steven's dick, Amina Anglade took him into her mouth. Steven grinned as the sexy young Haitian Canadian woman proceeded to give him the deep throat treatment. Amina Anglade's throat game is something to reckon with and Steven soon felt weak in the knees. After getting Steven hard as a rock, Amina Anglade was ready for more.

"You know what to do," Amina Anglade said as she got on all fours, and Steven admired her big round ass. Grabbing a condom, Steven came up behind Amina Anglade. He caressed that thick ass of hers as a wicked idea sprang into his mind. Since Amina Anglade volunteered her holes earlier, Steven figured he'd hold her onto that promise. Grabbing some lotion from a nearby table, Steven smeared some on his dick and then spread Amina Anglade's thick ass cheeks wide open. Amina Anglade grimaced as Steven applied the lotion on her butt hole. Damn, dude wastes no time getting to what he wants...

"Get ready," Steven said, and he stroked his big dick before pressing it against Amina Anglade's asshole. Steven is no stranger to ass fucking, having been introduced to it by his former roommate Maxim back in the day. The slim, brown-haired, pale-skinned and green-eyed young Quebecer had a good dick and knew how to use it. Steven and Maxim spent many a night in each other's arms. Yeah, Maxim used to bend Steven over and fuck the big black man's ass with his pale cock. Steven is one of those bisexual black men who likes big white cock up his ass once in a while and there is nothing wrong with that. Steven's sexual experiences shaped him into the confident man that he is today.

"Go for it," Amina Anglade whispered, and Steven grinned, then pushed his dick into her asshole. Slowly, he worked his dick into her ass while gripping her hips tightly. This was Steven's first time a woman's asshole, but definitely not his first time having anal sex. As Amina Anglade's warm, tight asshole gripped Steven's dick, he closed his eyes, remembering times from way before. Anal sex is a raunchy, downright primal activity and whether between a man and a woman, or two men, it is hot, intimate and quite special. Not an experience to underappreciate at any rate.

"When it comes to butt sex, slow and easy does it," Maxim told Steven the first time they hooked up. Face down and ass up, the big black man was quite nervous as the slender Quebecer worked his cock into his asshole. Maxim took his time as he fucked Steven in the ass. Moaning and groaning, Steven stroked his big black dick as Maxim's cock filled his butt hole. With plenty of lube and patience, Steven and Maxim did their thing. They must have used like ten condoms that night. Good times.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Amina Anglade said, moaning deeply as Steven's big black dick filled her asshole. Steven exhaled sharply, snatched out of his little trip down memory lane by Amina Anglade's voice. Steven playfully smacked Amina Anglade's thick ass as he continued fucking her. Amina Anglade fingered her pussy as Steven's dick filled her asshole. The young Haitian Canadian woman's pussy was wet as the Atlantic ocean. Steven pounded his dick into Amina Anglade's asshole and it got so intense that she felt a rumble down below. Amina Anglade gasped as the fart she hadn't realized she'd been hoping slipped out. Steven didn't even seem to notice or care, and just kept fucking Amina Anglade's asshole. What a man...

After fucking Amina Anglade's asshole for a while, Steven finally pulled out. Amina Anglade took a moment to catch her breath and then decided to switch things up. Amina Anglade's asshole was still tingly from getting fucked by Steven's dick and she wanted to try something else. Nothing like a good payback of the sexual kind. Taking out the new ebony strap-on dildo she just bought, Amina Anglade put Steven on all fours. Time for the bisexual Haitian stud to discover what it's like to get pegged. Amina Anglade admired Steve's ass as he waited for her. Spreading his cheeks, she lubricated him and then got ready. Time to fuck.

"Go easy on me," Steven said, and Amina Anglade laughed, shaking her head. Gripping his hips, she pushed the dildo into his ass. Steven gasped as Amina Anglade's dildo popped into his asshole. The young black woman admired their reflection in a nearby mirror. A black woman fucking a big black man with a strap-on dildo. How cool is that? Amina Anglade decided to fuck Steven even harder than any gay man or bisexual man might have fucked his ass in the past. Steven howled as Amina Anglade rammed the dildo up his black ass, and she laughed merrily. Such sweet music...

Much later, Amina Anglade and Steven lay on the bed, exhausted but happy. Amina Anglade was glowing, thrilled by what just transpired between them. Every woman feels secure in her relationship with a man when she thinks she's holding all the cards. Steven felt happy, for he got to fuck and get fucked, and Amina Anglade has stopped bugging over his bisexuality. Steven thought of his former roommate Maxim, who is married to a lady and now lives in the City of Trenton, Ontario. Life certainly takes some interesting twists and turns. Steven wished Amina Anglade a good night, then went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers