Black Porn Royalty

Story Info
Brutus Black, Skyy Black, John Johnson & Vida Valentine.
1.1k words
3
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Give me that ass," Porn legend Brutus Black said as he smacked Skyy Black's thick dark booty and then slid his long and thick ebony cock into her well-lubricated butt hole. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed African American MILF had a perfect ass tailor made for butt fucking. Skyy Black let out a happy sigh and began grinding her big ass against Brutus Black's groin, loving the feel of his big dick in her butt hole. Black on Black anal sex is most definitely where it's at. Inside Skyy Black's townhouse, located in the south side of Los Angeles, California, things were heating up...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Skyy Black squealed, and she fingered her pussy as Brutus Black filled her butt hole with his dick. After retiring from the adult film industry a few years back, Skyy Black definitely missed the action and the wicked fun. It's good to be back and Black. Typically, Brutus Black plays the role of the macho Black stud who fucks horny white women in front of their white boyfriends and white husbands. Well, nowadays, Brutus Black is exploring other things and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nearby, another Black couple was doing their thing...

"Such a smooth ass," Vida Valentine said, and the curvy, brown-skinned and big-bottomed African American Porn star caressed her lover John Johnson's ass as she lubricated him. John Johnson is a handsome, muscular young Black man who does both straight Porn and bisexual Porn. The brother shocked the world by doing a bisexual interracial scene with sexy Black female Porn star Lotus Lain and hunky, well-endowed white Porn star Wolf Hudson. John Johnson swings both ways and is proud of it. Vida Valentine wants to reclaim the brother for the Black side...

"Hmm, feels nice," John Johnson admitted as Vida Valentine fingered his butt hole after lubricating him. Vida Valentine then donned a strap-on dildo and gripped John Johnson's hips. Leaning into her lover, Vida Valentine pushed the dildo into his butt hole. Time for John Johnson to discover the joy of Black female domination and Black on Black pegging. Vida Valentine once pegged her former lover and co-star Brian Pumper, and he totally loved the experience!

"You're going to love it," Vida Valentine assured John Johnson, and the horny Black MILF felt her pussy get wet from pegging the hell out of the younger Black man. Vida Valentine knows that there are a lot of bisexual men working in the adult film industry. John Johnson moaned and groaned as Vida Valentine's thick dildo filled his butt hole. John Johnson loves anal sex, both giving and taking. Recently, John Johnson did an interracial anal scene with sexy white female Porn star Lana Rhoades, and he had fun fucking her in the ass. Good times, to be sure...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," John Johnson groaned, stroking his big dark dick as Vida Valentine rammed the dildo up his ass. Just the other day, John Johnson did an intense scene with sexy, dark-haired, gothic female Porn star Charlotte Sartre. The handsome, well-endowed bisexual African American stud got to fuck the sexy white chick in the ass and loved every minute of it. Pegging isn't something that John Johnson has done on screen, but he enjoys it with female lovers in his private life. No shame in this brother's game...

"Hmm, Brutus, I want to fart on your dick," Skyy Black said with a naughty grin, and she turned around and winked at Brutus Black. The tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, dark-skinned and overly endowed Black male Porn star could not believe his ears. Skyy Black was even naughtier than Brutus Black could remember her being during her heyday as a Porn queen. Laughing, Brutus Black smacked Skyy Black's thick ass some more. Skyy Black groaned and squeezed her cheeks, and just like that, the big-booty Black female Porn star actually farted on her co-star's dick...right in the middle of anal sex.

"Reason number one million why I love Black women, y'all are so naughty," Brutus Black said, and he then rammed his dick so far up Skyy Black's ass that she couldn't have unleashed a second fart even if she tried. Meanwhile, Vida Valentine and her new boo John Johnson switched things up. John Johnson lay flat on the carpeted floor, with the gorgeous Vida Valentine seated on his face. Smiling, Vida Valentine rubbed her erect nipples as she straddled John Johnson's face like a queen on her damned throne...

"Let me get some of that delicious Black dick," Vida Valentine said, and she then leaned over and sucked on John Johnson's dick. Grabbing Vida Valentine's thick ass cheeks with both hands, John Johnson sniffed her wet, hairy pussy. The brother began eating the sexy Black MILF Porn star's sweet pussy while fingering her butt hole. John Johnson is a fan of Vida Valentine. The steamy Black on Black anal scene that Vida Valentine did with Porn legend Brian Pumper back in the day is one that John Johnson actively masturbates to. Good times, for real...

"Ride me," John Johnson said, as Vida Valentine switched things up after fellating him. The sexy Black MILF grinned and climbed on top of the hunky younger Black man. John Johnson caressed Vida Valentine's big ole titties and smacked her big round ass as she guided his thick ebony cock into her sweet pussy. Time for the young bisexual Black man to reacquaint himself with Black MILF pussy, which is the natural dwelling place of Black manhood, come to think of it.

"Shut up and fuck me," Vida Valentine said as she rode the hell out of John Johnson's dick. The younger Black man bucked his hips, slamming his thick dark dick into his favorite Black MILF's hot, tight pussy. As Vida Valentine and John Johnson did their thing, so did Skyy Black and Brutus Black. The four way, Black on Black fun continued until all participants collapsed on the carpet, sexually exhausted by each other's passionate antics. Black passion is the most powerful force in the Universe and it simply won't be denied...

Brutus Black and Skyy Black invited their pals Vida Valentine and John Johnson to lunch, and this was followed by a clothing optional pool party. The adult film industry has always discriminated against Black male Porn stars and Black female Porn stars. For this reason, the Black Porn stars of today are uniting and doing their own thing. It's a natural response to a hostile world. Nothing wrong with that. Let the good times roll, Black on Black passion is where it's at!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers