Black Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Swedish couple fully experience the interracial-theme resort.
5.7k words
4.19
16.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
65 Followers

Vera and Boje sit on the beautiful terrace of their room and chat about last night. Vera mentions how much she loved the sex and it's no surprise to Boje, since he saw for himself how much she loved it, and also heard Vera mentioning it to Pierre. Boje mentions that while it was hard to see, he also liked it. Vera kisses him and reassures him that if he feels uncomfortable at any point, they can always go home and forget about everything, however Boje doesn't consider it a solution as he thinks that restricting her sexual desires would only cause them more harm than good.

The couple proceeds to discuss what other activities to go for in the days remaining at the resort. While Vera would prefer an activity that's just for her, not for couples, as she would be more comfortable having the interracial experiences alone, she knows that Boje doesn't like it so doesn't want to push him even more than she already is.

They go to breakfast still thinking about what activity to pick, and as soon as they get there, they are spotted by Arna and Lars from a few tables away. They immediately come to Vera's and Boje's table with big smiles on their faces, glad to see their Swedish friend couple. The four of them sit down and chat while having the delicious breakfast that's being served. Vera and Boje don't shy away from telling them what happened last night and the couple is happier than ever that their friends are breaking down barriers and are so open with them about it.

"I also fucked our friend last night." Arna tells them. "But I went to his room, Lars slept in our room." She adds.

"Why?" Boje asks curious as to why Lars didn't participate.

"We fucked at noon, I was tired, so I wasn't going to ruin their experience, I just went to sleep." Lars explains making Boje wonder how he can be so ok with his wife going alone to another man's room and also making Vera wish Boje takes notes and is also so cool with a situation like this.

"We are looking for a couple's activity for today." Boje mentions changing the subject.

"Us too!" Lars says. "Want to do something together?" He asks happily hoping for a positive answer.

"What do you mean?" Vera asks curious.

"Do you want..." Arna says looking at Lars. "To go for the couple swap?" She asks and waits for his reaction.

"Do I want it? Of course! Do they want it?" Lars says and both their attention turns to Vera and Boje.

"Couple swap?" Vera asks. "As in we switch partners?"

"Exactly!" Arna says looking at them and smiling with desire.

Vera and Boje look at each other and both wonder whether they would enjoy it. Boje would like to fuck Arna, she's a small hottie, but wouldn't enjoy not being around Vera. Vera on the other hand, is not that attracted to Lars, however the taboo idea of going away with another man sounds good to her.

"Let's do it!" Vera tells Boje.

"Are you sure?" Boje asks her to confirm.

"Positive, fuck it, let's have fun!" She says.

"Yes!" Arna yells happily. "Should we also call our friends?" She asks and makes Boje stop in his tracks.

"Definitely, we're at the resort, aren't we?" Lars says.

"I'll call Jax, you call Louie." Arna says and Boje is not liking what he hears, not only will he not fuck Arna alone, there will also be another man fucking Vera, but there is little he can do about it now, the wheels are already in motion.

After they set the dates up, they finish eating their breakfast, after which Vera kisses Boje before leaving with Lars to their room, while Boje leaves with Arna to theirs.

"Nice room you have here!" Vera says as she looks around Lars and Arna's room. "Great view just like ours, but a bit bigger." She adds.

"We love it here, we asked for the best room they had." Lars says as he pours a glass of wine. "Actually, let's get naked first." Lars says and Vera is definitely not against the idea.

The two get naked and Vera looks at Lars' fit body and decent cock. It's bigger than Boje's but not bigger than Pierre's, who would show up shortly. Still, Vera thinks how there's a big night coming ahead.

In the other room, Boje and Arna got naked too and are now kissing on the bed. "I thought you were hot from the first time I saw you." Arna says in between kisses. "I wanted to fuck you so bad." She adds. "Me too, I want to fuck that little firm ass of yours so bad." Boje says. "Let's get in a quick fuck before Jax comes and steals the show." Arna says disappointing Boje a bit that he's second in line, but he's eager to fuck her nonetheless so he goes with it. Arna starts sucking his cock and Boje savors the moment. He can't help but notice what an amazing job she's doing, much better than Vera's blow jobs, she must have experience.

As great as the blowie is, Boje wants to fuck her badly, so he picks her up, places her on all fours on the bed and goes in from behind. He pushes his cock inside as he slaps her firm ass, and it feels amazing. "Fuck yes!" Boje says as he starts to fuck her.

At the other place, Vera and Lars are on the terrace, naked, drinking and talking.

"I love seeing her fucked by black men." Lars says when asked by Vera regarding letting Arna fuck around. "I am a good sexual partner, I know that, but I could never be as good as Jax for example, our friend here. He is bigger than me, more muscular than me, has a bigger cock than me, can last more than me, is stronger than me. How can I compete?" Lars explains. "And to deny her that I think would be very selfish of me." He adds.

"I wish Boje would think the same." Vera says looking in the distance.

"He will," Lars says confidently. "I was also skeptical at first, but seeing it more and more got me to realize it. Seeing Arna pinned down by this huge black man and get fucked hard with that huge black cock gets someone thinking, you know?" Lars explains calmly and Vera perfectly understands what Lars means and loves hearing it.

As Vera and Lars are conversing on the terrace, Boje is on top of Arna, fucking her the best he can. She moans with her legs spread as Boje fucks her hard. Jax enters the room and Boje is distracted, he sees this tall, muscular man, similar in body structure to Pierre, but much younger, as he comes towards them saying "I see you've started without me." He immediately takes off his shorts releasing his huge cock and comes right next to them. Arna says "Fuck, yes!" Then she grabs his cock and starts sucking it as she moans and continues to be fucked by Boje. Boje sees the big black cock up close and personal, it becoming bigger and harder right next to his face as he focuses on continuing to fuck Arna.

"My turn!" Jax says as his cock is fully erect and properly sucked. Boje makes way and Jax sticks his huge cock inside Arna's pussy as she moans. Boje waits for Arna to start sucking his cock but she focuses on the big black cock going inside her and doesn't do anything, leaving Boje to stroke his cock and look at the huge black cock going into Arna's small body. "Kiss me!" Arna says between moans and while Boje wants to obey, he feels a bit reluctant in doing so since not long ago she was sucking the huge cock. Boje doesn't want to be rude and does it, he kisses Arna as Jax pounds away at her pussy. He goes with the flow, even though the taste is not to his liking, he liked kissing her while she's being fucked hard.

At the other room, Pierre arrived and the action started, both Pierre and Lars are lying on their backs on the bed with their hard cocks sticking up, while Vera is between them, sucking and stroking their cocks. Vera climbs on Lars and slides his cock in her pussy, while Pierre stands up and gives her his cock to continue sucking. Vera starts bouncing on Lars' cock and moaning as she does her best to suck the big black cock. "I can't wait to see that big black cock go inside you." Lars tells Vera and she likes the dirty talk. "You want to see me fucked hard by his huge cock?" Vera asks liking to hear it. "So much!" Lars says while continuing to fuck her.

"Let me fuck Vera!" Pierre says shortly and Lars immediately obeys, "Yes, sir!" He says taking his cock out and waiting for Vera and Pierre to get in position. Vera gets on all fours and Pierre spreads her cheeks and looks at her pussy with a huge desire on his face. He positions his huge cock and pushes it inside Vera's wet pussy. He starts fucking her harder and harder and Lars just observes with his cock in his hand. Vera screams feeling Pierre's huge cock deep inside her pussy again and again.

Similar screams can be heard at Boje's room, where Arna is on her knees too, taking it roughly from Jax, under Boje's gaze. At one point, Jax pulls his cock out and tells Arna to suck it, she immediately turns around and does so. "Lick her pussy!" Jax instructs Boje and with the same reluctance from the kiss, he does it. He licks Arna's drenched pussy while she passionately blows Jax. "That's it, no her ass!" Jax says and Boje continues to respect his wishes without question, he licks Arna's ass the best he can. "Fuck my ass!" Arna is the one giving Boje an order now and he's surprised, but willing. He quickly stands up and shoves his cock inside Arna's ass. She moans as Boje fucks her anally. "That's it, get that ass ready for me." Jax says and Boje realizes that he's just stretching her ass a bit for Jax' huge cock to come in.

And so it happens, Jax comes into Boje's spot, spreads Arna's legs wider and pushes his cock inside her ass as she screams. Boje looks mesmerized as the huge cock makes its way inside her tiny hole. "Lick her pussy!" Jax now orders Boje, who is still looking dumbfounded at how Arna is taking it up the ass. He snaps out of it and goes for it, he starts licking her pussy as 2 cm away, Jax's cock is fucking Arna's ass harder and harder.

Due to Arna's tight asshole and her loud screams, paired with the obedient Boje doing everything he is ordered, Jax can't resist ejaculating anymore and with a few grunts and pushes he fills up Arna's ass with his cum. They sit there like that for a few seconds, with Boje still doing his job and licking her pussy.

"Can I also finish inside you?" Boje politely asks after a while. "Sure, have at it, fuck me in the ass." Arna says still thinking about the intense fucking she just got. Boje wanted to go for the pussy, but he complies and sticks his cock in her cum-filled ass and starts fucking away. He can't help but think how he keeps being sloppy seconds to black men, but doesn't focus on that, he focuses on dumping his load, and so he does.

While in one room both guys came, in the other, Vera is pinned down with her face in the sheets as Pierre is drilling her pussy from behind. The look of Pierre's big black cock going in and out of Vera's pussy as well as Vera's muffled screams leaves Lars extremely horny and delighted.

The fucking continues for a while, with Lars not intervening and just enjoying what he sees. Now, Vera is on top of Pierre and he fucks her hard as he holds her body close to his with his strong arms. She is pinned and just takes the cock however Pierre pushes it, and he's pushing it hard. "I want to fuck that little white ass of yours." Pierre says at one point and Vera replies in between moans with: "I don't do anal." And it's true, Vera rarely did anal even with Boje. "Come on, Vera, let me show you how I do it with Arna and you'll love it." Lars says hoping to both fuck her in the ass as well as see her get fucked in the ass. "I'll stop at any point if you don't like it." He adds and Vera accepts the offer.

As Vera is on top of Pierre getting fucked, Lars starts licking and fingering her asshole passionately and patiently. With her moaning from Pierre's fucking, Lars firstly fingers her with one finger, then two, then three, all the while licking and using as much saliva as possible to make her experience a great one. And Vera loves it. So much so that at one point Lars stops using his fingers, and slides his cock inside her. She continues moaning as she feels both cocks inside her, but in no way is she bothered by his cock in her ass, she loves it.

Vera can't believe she is being fucked by two cocks both in her pussy and in her ass, but absolutely relishes the experience, she thinks to herself how lucky she is to get to have this sexual freedom and how much she appreciates Boje for it, even though he might not be delighted if he knew the situation. "My turn." Pierre says and they reposition themselves, Vera laying on her back and spreading her legs for Pierre. She is afraid, yet curious and willing. As Pierre pushes his cock inside her ass she screams but keeps her cool. Pierre starts fucking her as she screams, but goes slow, and soon enough she gets used to feeling his huge cock inside her ass.

Pierre goes on fucking her harder and harder in her asshole as Lars comes in and starts licking her pussy. She screams as she feels all sorts of new sensations and as Pierre pounds hard at her ass and Lars licks her pussy, she can tell she's going to orgasm. Pierre starts grunting as he's close to ejaculating too, something that adds even more to Vera's thrill. "I'm coming!" Pierre yells as he starts to unload his cum inside her. "Me too!" She yells as she starts to orgasm. Lars loves the situation and just continues licking her pussy while the two orgasm together. The three of them can't believe it, how perfect it all panned out.

After a few minutes where the three process what happened, Vera blows Pierre's cock while Lars has his turn on her pussy. Vera is satisfied at this point, but she still enjoys being fucked by Lars while having Pierre's cock in her mouth, this part feels like a "congratulations" to her. Lars comes inside her too, and she smiles with satisfaction, she can't believe how amazing it all was.

The two couples meet up the next day at breakfast once again, they happily kiss when they see each other, after which they get a table where they eat and talk about the things that happened.

"Vera was such a champ." Lars says. "She took that big black cock with style." He adds, to Boje's discomfort.

"Arna too." Boje says abruptly not wanting to go too much into detail.

"I'd like to see you fuck Pierre one day." Lars tells Arna to Vera and Boje's surprise, Boje does not feel the same way about Vera fucking Jax, so he decides to shut up.

"So what will you two be doing today?" Arna asks them while taking a sip of coffee.

"Think today we're going to chill around the resort." Vera says to Boje's extreme delight. "Tomorrow is our last day here."

"Leaving already?" Arna says, sad that their friends are leaving so soon.

"Yes, done with this amazing place and back to the real world." Vera says.

"Let's make the most of tomorrow then." Arna says.

"What are you thinking?" Vera asks Arna, assuming it will be something good.

"Something for couples?" Boje intervenes hoping Vera will not go away for the night again.

"Boje, this is obviously a place for our ladies," Lars says. "Let's let them enjoy the last day here and we'll go get some food and a couple of beers tomorrow." He adds, to Vera's pleasure.

"Please, please Boje!" Arna says in order to sway him to accept. "I will take Vera and take care of her, don't worry." She adds. But Boje did worry.

"What do you say, honey? Will you let me and Arna have an activity?" Vera asks looking deep into Boje's eyes fully knowing he will cave under the pressure.

"Sure." He says not too fond of it.

"Yes!" Vera says and kisses him. Arna is just as happy.

"What are we doing?" Vera asks with the utmost curiosity.

"The Retreat it's called, it's an activity where we go to an island nearby, it's tropical, it's luxurious, and it has all the black cock in the world." Arna explains passionately and while Vera loves what she hears, Boje can't say the same. "I'll call right now, cause unlike the boat trips, it doesn't accept all the women that apply, it will be just us." Arna adds and Boje dislikes it even more.

That evening, Vera and Boje lay in bed before drifting to sleep and have a chat. They talk about the vacation and this new experience as a whole, how both of them evolved sexually from it, and how much their love grew based on it. Boje can't help but agree that even though Vera is fucked by others, she is still the love of his life and adores her to pieces, something that probably few men could say about their partner. And Vera can't help but notice how much she adores Boje for being by her side as she experiments sexual desires and for loving her unconditionally. Still, the next day lingers on Vera's mind.

"What do you think the boundaries for tomorrow should be?" Vera asks Boje as they lay in bed embraced.

"Whatever you desire, my love." Boje says. "You want to both suck and fuck, right?" He adds, testing the waters.

"If you're ok with it, yes, I would like that." Vera says looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I'm ok with it, but make it once, please." Boje says hoping she'll agree to it. "You go there, find a guy you like, blow him, fuck him, and that's it." He explains.

"Ok, honey! Perfect!" Vera says but thinks to herself that she'd really want more than that, and if the situation presented itself, she'll surely do more.

The next day, the Boje and Lars kiss Vera and Arna before they leave for the boat. The two guys look at their wives, dressed in bikinis, going towards a boat with two black men on board. They get on the boat and are offered champagne by the black men as the boat sails away. "Let's grab a few beers and go on the terrace." Lars suggests to Boje, who finds it hard to accept that Vera is leaving again, but glad that they set boundaries the night before.

On the boat, the two ladies enjoy the champagne, as they sail towards the small island. "How's it going to be there?" Vera asks a bit nervous. "Amazing. Trust me." Arna says as she takes another sip of champagne. As they get close to the island they see the palm trees, the beautiful beach, and the gorgeous white bungalows, as well as a lot of black men.

The boat docks and the two ladies are helped onto shore, where again they are offered champagne and invited to a shady terrace right on the beach. Vera notices how all the black men there, about 14, are starring at them as they sit at a table. One man approaches them and sits next to them, with his huge cock hanging. "Welcome, ladies." He says with a huge smile on his face. "You two have really thirsty pussies, and as you can see, we have really thirst black cocks for them." He adds. "Let's talk about how it will go down."

"For me, anything goes." Arna says looking into his eyes with confidence.

"That's perfect, exactly what I wanted to hear!" The black man says smiling.

"What does that mean?" Vera asks Arna before saying the same.

"It means a few black men will take you to one of those gorgeous bungalows and have their way with you." Arna explains. "Trust me, it's what you're here for." She adds when she sees that Vera is a bit hesitant.

"Ok, anything goes." Vera says, deciding to not give a fuck and just enjoy the last day of vacation.

"Amazing! Come get them, boys!" The black man shouts.

All the men around the area come in and pick up the two ladies. Literally, seven men pick up Arna, while 7 men pick up Vera, and both of them get carried towards one of the big white bungalows on the island. "Have fun!" Arna tells Vera from the back of a big black man as the two are being carried. They reach one of the bungalows and go inside. There, it's just a huge room, with a tropical design and huge windows that oversee the sea, similar to the rooms at the resort. The room has two large beds at about 3 meters from each other, beds that the two ladies get thrown on as soon as they go inside. As soon as that happens, both ladies are surrounded by the black men, who start groping them, kissing them and giving them their cocks. It all starts.

durantftw
durantftw
65 Followers
12