Black Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women start stroking and sucking cocks left and right. Vera can't believe she has 7 black men around her, all with huge cocks, waiting for her to satisfy them. She's nervous, but willing. She sucks off a huge cock, feeling it get harder and harder, while she feels the same for a cock that she's stroking, then she goes for another, then another.

Vera hears the men talking between them in French, she can't understand what they're saying, but it can't be bad since all of their cocks are hard at this point. The men are talking in French about how they can't wait to fuck the white women. "Can't wait to pound those little white pussies." One man says. "Swedish women are amazing, looking into those big blue eyes as you fuck their tight pussies." Another one adds. "Didn't fuck Swedes yet, but I'll be fucking two today, hard." One says and laughs.

"Think it's time for fucking." One man says in French and the others agree. Both women get put into position, on all fours, as two black men get ready to slide their big black cocks in them. Vera nervously waits for the cock to go inside her as she continues to suck a cock and stroke two others. The two black men go inside and start fucking the two women. Both of them start moaning as they're being fucked and focus on continuing to please the other men.

Vera feels the man fucking her pulling out and gets a breather for about ten seconds, but then immediately feels another big cock go inside her. She continues moaning and sucking cock as the men take turns fucking her pussy, just as does Arna. "Say it after me." The black man fucking Vera at the moment instructs her. "J'aime." He says and Vera stops sucking for a few seconds to say it. "La." He continues. "La." Vera says as she moans from the fucking that continues. "Bite." He says and she repeats. "Noire!" The man screams. "J'aime la bite noire!" She screams as the man fucks her, to the delight of all around.

They continue to take turns fucking Vera and Arna as they scream that they love black cock. Vera catches glimpses of Arna in between the black men and sees how she is getting fucked just as hard as her, something that makes Vera even hornier. "Ahh!" Vera hears Arna scream at one point, and sees that it's because the black man stuck his cock in her ass. As soon as Vera has the time to ask herself whether they will also want to fuck her ass, one of the black men sticks a finger in her ass and says something in French to the guy fucking her. Two seconds later she feels the guy sticking his cock in her ass. "Ahh. Slow!" She yells as the black man pushes his huge cock inside. "Ahh! Ahh!" She screams as the black man continues to fuck her in the ass. She endures for a few minutes, forgetting about sucking cock even if the other men kept poking her face with their hard cocks. Soon enough, she gets used to the huge cock inside her ass and the screams turn to moans. "That's it, take it!" The black man fucking her says when he sees that she likes it.

The black men fuck the white women in the pussy, ass and mouth, taking turns and even switching from one woman to another. Everyone wanted a piece of both gorgeous white women they had at their disposal.

As Vera gets placed on her back, two men hold her feet spread apart while another one enters her ass, then her pussy, then her ass again, and another one fills up her mouth. She screams but the scream is muffled. Again, Vera gets a glimpse of Arna and sees how she's riding a black cock and she has another one in her ass and another in her mouth. Arna moans as three guys fuck her at the same time.

Not long after, the black men move Vera into the same position and three black men start fucking her. She tries to scream with the huge cock in her mouth, as the other men are pounding hard at her pussy and ass. At that moment, a thought goes through Vera's head, she thinks about Boje and how much she betrayed his boundaries. She has a moment of regret, but as soon as a black man shouts "say it", she snaps out of it and yells "J'aime la bite noire!" as she continues to get fucked hard.

As the wifes are being fucked hard by all the black men, the husbands are on the gorgeous terrace of Boje's room, watching the sun set, drinking beer and talking. As they start the fourth beer, both of them are pretty drunk.

"Let her have her fun." Lars says before another sip. "You're worse off if you don't." He adds.

"I know, that's why I didn't go against any of this." Boje says also drinking from his beer bottle.

"Smart man. You get used to it, and both of you will be just as happy with the situation." Lars says starring in the distance at the sun almost being completely set.

"Used to it? For you isn't it a one time thing? I mean, isn't this exclusive to those vacations?" Boje asks Lars.

"No, why would it be. You think women crave sexual freedom only on vacations?" Lars says looking at Boje.

"No, but there are boundaries, no? I drink more here, less when I'm at home. Isn't it the same with the sexual freedom?" Boje says hoping that is the case.

"Maybe for you it will be like that, but for us, it's not." Lars says unfazed. "While maybe freedom on vacation is better than never, still a big part of our life is the one we have at home, the vacation is just the exception. Feeling trapped at home must not be great, hence I don't limit Arna like that." He explains.

"So, at home, she still has sex with other men?" Boje asks the obvious. "Black men? How do you even find them in Sweden?"

"Yes, at home too. There are plenty of black men on dating apps that are relishing the idea of fucking a girl like Arna, so that is always an option." Lars says. "Also there are websites and forum dedicated to this, so there you can find people to fuck your wife too." He adds and Boje realizes it makes sense. "Also Arna befriended a fitness instructor at her gym, a tall black man with chiseled muscles. He fucks her almost every time she goes, and also sets her up with his friends to fuck her. Since him we hardly had to go to dating apps or other sources." Lars explains.

"And you're ok with her constantly fucking other men?" Boje asks trying to wrap his head around the concept of the sexual freedom not being solely on vacation.

"Of course. She's happy. I'm happy. I'm telling you, it's the way to go." Lars tells him as he downs another bottle. "If you want those men for Vera, Arna can set it up." He adds.

"No, I think we'll stick to sexual freedom only while on vacation." Boje says confidently on the outside, but under the hood, he really doubted what he was saying. "We established boundaries, we'll stick to the boundaries." He adds.

At the island, Vera and Arna are continuing to be fucked hard by the black men, but as everyone there is now sweaty and tired, men are starting to cum. As they continue fucking the women roughly, one by one they ejaculate. One man dumps his load in Vera's pussy, another in Arna's asshole, one in Vera's mouth while another comes in her ass at the same time. By the time the black men are done, about four came in Vera's pussy alone, she had felt her pussy being filled by cum before, but not to this extent. Vera feels used, but is extremely satisfied at the same time. She looks at Arna, who is just about as tired as she is, laying on the bed with cum dripping out of her pussy and ass, and they smile at each other.

As the two women shower together, Arna asks Vera if she wants to go back to the resort that night, or in the morning. "I told Boje I'd only fuck one man, he's going to know something's up if we go now." Vera explains and Arna doesn't need to hear more, she agrees to stay there for the night.

In the morning, as the sun rises on the beautiful island, the two women get on the same boat they came with, and the black men on the island smilingly waving as they depart. "J'aime la bite noire!" Arna yells towards the men on the shore and they all laugh.

"No mention of how many men I've fucked, please." Vera mentions to Arna as they sail towards the resort.

"Sure. One guy." Arna says. "Are you going to maybe ease him into it or how are you planning to do this in the future?"

"He can barely comprehend one man fucking me for now, I'll leave it at that. Next year when we come back, we'll see." Vera explains.

"How about at home?" Arna asks. "Do you want to keep fucking others?"

"I would, but I don't know if I will, I'm afraid of him not catching me. I love him so much, I don't want to lose this marriage." Vera says looking at the resort appearing closer and closer.

"I think I can help with that. I'll put you in contact with some discreet guys that fuck me." Arna says.

"Please do." Vera says thinking about how she'll definitely want other cocks after this vacation and won't be able to wait until they get back.

The boat docks and there are Boje and Lars waiting for the women. Vera and Arna hug the men and kiss them. "Did you have fun?" Lars asks Arna. "I did, a lot!" She responds. "You too, honey?" Boje also asks wanting to also be happy for her. "I did too, babe." Vera says.

Vera and Boje say goodbye to Arna and Lars, they go pack their bags and leave the resort. As they wait for the shuttle bus that takes them to the airport, right at the entrance of the beautiful resort, Boje fearfully asks about more details about last night.

"It was amazing, there was this very tall black guy with a huge cock, bigger and more hung even than Pierre. I sucked his cock on the beach, then we moved on to a bungalow and there he fucked me. Hard. For almost two hours. He then came inside me." Vera tells Boje trying to explain that she'd been fucked hard but also stay within the boundaries.

"I'm glad you loved it." Boje says and while he didn't like hearing how she was fucked by such a huge guy, he liked that it was only one guy.

"Thank you so much, babe! I love you!" She says and gives Boje a big kiss.

"Me too, babe!" He says glad it's over.

"You do want to come here again, next year, right?" Vera asks wanting Boje to be comfortable with the idea of them coming again.

"Sure, if you want to." He says not being too happy about it but understanding that she will crave those sexual experiences again next year. "With the same boundaries, yes?" He asks to make sure.

"Of course." Vera answers. "Boundaries are important." She adds while smiling and looking straight into his eyes. "Always."

The end.

12