Black Roommate

Story Info
Black man moves in with wifey and I.
6.9k words
3.63
60.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers

In fall of last year, Rebecca's mother had a major medical complication. She asked me not to include the exact details, but I can tell you that the surgery and rehabilitation care were both quite expensive, even with my respectable engineering salary.

The bills were, as they say, "piling up". As a good husband, I had offered to pay for as much as I could to help out. But it wasn't enough. Healthcare can be damn expensive.

Rebecca had the idea to rent our spare room out. I considered the idea for a few days and it sounded OK. The spare room was tucked off to the side of the house so we probably wouldn't have much interaction with our guest. Our location is quite desirable, so we could charge a pretty penny for it.

We decided to list the room on Craigslist. Within 24 hours we had about 30 replies. We showed the room for a few days and a good number of people were interested.

But, as you know, there was a drawback for any potential rental applicant: our weekend situation, where groups of urban black men would invade our home to engage in rough and often violent sex with Rebecca.

We had about five interested applicants with great credit scores, but they wanted nothing to do with us after we explained the situation, even when we used more delicate terminology.

Thinking we would never find a roommate, we took our listing down from Craigslist. But five days later, we received an email out of the blue.

"Is your spare room still available? A friend of mine told me about it, and the weekend situation. That would be fine with me and I am happy to leave the house during that night if needed. Please let me know," it read.

So I emailed him back. His name was Owen. He agreed to come over and see the place the following night.

I heard him arrive and I peeked out the window. A large black man in business-casual attire stepped out of an Audi. My heart raced and I thought about not allowing him to enter our home. But he rang the door bell, I opened the door, we had a polite conversation in the doorway. After we went introduced ourselves, he gave it to me straight.

"Look, man, I can imagine what you're thinking. But you don't have to worry about shit. I'm faithfully married. I'll stay out of your way," he said, as he flashed his wedding band at me.

I let him in and showed him the room. We talked some more and he explained his situation. He was in the area for three months on a contract job. I figured that even if it didn't work out, this was ideal, because it was for a short time. Most of the other renters had wanted to commit to a full year. I didn't get the same vibe from Owen as I did from the other black men who came over on the weekends to ravage my wife. He was more professional and more sophisticated.

Owen was big and burly. He was certainly over 6'. He wasn't in particularly good shape, but you could tell he had a lot of muscle underneath. I imagined that out in public, he didn't intimidate women like a normal thug would, but I had to guess that most people got out of his way when he passed.

After taking a look around the room, he agreed to rent it on the spot. We shook hands and he handed me crisp 100-dollar bills from his wallet for the first month of rent.

Rebecca came home after he had left.

"Found someone!" I told her excitedly. I loved being a good husband and providing for her in any way I could.

She put her bags down.

"Oh? I thought you took down the listing?" she inquired.

"I did, but he got a referral from a friend. He came over today and booked it on the spot!" I told her.

"And he was... okay with our... thing?" she asked.

"Yep. He's married. Said the price and location was worth it. He agreed to leave during those nights," I explained.

"Perfect," said Rebecca. She started taking the items out of her bags and we conversed about our days.

Owen moved in a week later. He didn't have much stuff, so it was pretty easy. Rebecca was out doing errands as he moved in. I helped him settle in, then went out to run some errands myself.

When I arrived back I saw Rebecca's car in the driveway. Upon entering, Rebecca was nowhere to be found. I called out to her.

"Honey?" I exclaimed.

"Over here!" she shouted back. She was over in the guest part of the house.

I walked over and heard her laugh loudly. Almost a little too loudly.

As I turned the corner, I saw her standing at the door of the spare room, leaning to the side and sticking her ass out just the tiniest bit.

"Well, I'll let you get back to it. It waws nice to meet you!" she said. She gave Owen a wave, closed the door, and walked over to me.

"Ex-cellent choice," she said as she walked by. She brushed her hand across my crotch as she did.

Nothing really happened for about a week. Owen stayed out of our way and we usually only saw him only when he came to use the kitchen or when he was leaving the house.

However, the bathroom he used was on the first floor, and you could see the bathroom door from the living room.

Owen was taking a shower as Rebecca and I watched a movie. Rebecca was snuggled up next to me with her legs across my lap and her arms wrapped around me. Heaven.

The door opened and Owen emerged wearing just a towel. He didn't look at us and simply turned to walk back to his room.

As the door had opened, Rebecca had clenched my arm and I had heard her inhale sharply.

"I need to say something," she said quickly. "He's been so shy. I don't want him feeling like an outcast."

She got up and walked towards his room. I heard her knock and a muffled voice tell her that it was okay to enter. Then I heard her open the door.

"Need anything? We never see you much. I'm just wondering if everything's alright," she asked.

I didn't hear what Owen replied with.

"Well, just let me know if you do," she replied in a voice that had just the slightest hint of sex in it. I picked up on it, though I'm not sure it was obvious enough that Owen would have.

Then she closed the door. I heard her walking back towards me.

"Come on, babe..." I protested as she was sitting back down.

She gave me a look.

"Just trying to be a good host. Besides, he had already gotten dressed," she said curtly as she leaned down to pick up the remote and press play on the movie.

Later that same night, Rebecca let me fuck her. And she was really into it! Not just laying there waiting for me to finish. It was the best sex we had in a while. Maybe this arrangement could end up being good for me.

One day I arrived home from work and Owen and Rebecca were in the kitchen chatting.

"Hi, honey!" she said.

"What's up my man," said Owen in a brotherly tone.

"Hi guys. Whatcha talkin' about?" I asked.

"He's telling me about his job. It's fascinating!" she said.

Owen shook his head in amusement.

"Not really. I'm a freelance consultant. Most of my day is pouring over data and spreadsheets and telling the company what they need to do to be more profitable," he explained.

"But it must be fun to be in charge for a little while!" she said.

I saw a half-smile form on his mouth, then quickly disappear. "I guess so," he admitted.

I went to change out of my work clothes and left them chatting in the kitchen. When I returned, Owen had gone back to his room.

"Make a new friend?" I asked in a somewhat mocking tone. Rebecca hit my arm playfully.

"Don't be like that. He's lonely! He misses his wife. He said he's constantly moving around and never gets to see much of any one place," she said. "Think we should show him the city?"

"Maybe. We'll see," I said sternly. I wanted my wife to myself for now. I wasn't in the mood.

"Fair enough," she said, and came over to give me a hug.

Owen and Rebecca started chatting with each other more and more. Owen started feeling comfortable in our home and would come out of his room to hang out in the common spaces. Apparently, Owen didn't work every day. So Rebecca and Owen were alone at home on some of the days while I was at work.

One day I came back and Owen was on the couch watching TV. Rebecca was on the floor in front of him doing yoga. As I entered she was in the middle of a pose called "downward dog". She had her hands and feet on the floor impressively pretty close to each other, and her ass was straight up in the air.

Owen was not staring, however. He had his eyes glued to the TV screen. And I mean glued! He had the look of a man clearly tempted, but doing everything possible through willpower to not be disrespectful.

Rebecca saw me and stood up. As she did, she turned around to look towards the TV and pulled up her yoga pants up to readjust them. I saw Owen sneak a peek.

Then she turned back around and walked over to me, making sure to pass very close by Owen on the couch as she did.

"Long day at work?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen. We didn't mention what I had just walked in on. By this time we both knew the drill.

Later on in the night, just as I was about to go bed, I received a text message. It was from Owen.

"Andy, could we please talk in private about something?" it read.

I texted back.

"Sure," I said. "Come to the garage."

We met in the garage.

"Here's the deal man... I can't take it," he said.

"It's Rebecca. Every time I'm home she... well you saw today," he continued.

"It's too much. My wife wouldn't be cool with this, like, at all," he said, laughing a bit.

I nodded my head.

"I need to get out of here. I know I'm locked in for three months, but I gotta, man. This was a mistake," he said, laughing again.

I furrowed my brow and crossed my arms, thinking. He had signed the lease for three months and it had been only one week. We had only received one payment from him. In order to have enough for pay for the medical bills, we needed the full three months.

"That's fine, but we still need the full three months, as the contract states," I said, feeling confident.

"You kidding me man?" asked Owen.

"Sorry man, but a contract is a contract," I said, feeling good about myself for schooling the consultant on his own line of work.

He looked at me incredulously, then his face dropped and his cordialness evaporated.

"Alright. Thanks for your time. I guess I'll stay then," he said in a business-like voice, brushing past me back to the spare room.

I went to bed proud of myself for not letting Owen boss me around. Rebecca was asleep, but I woke her up and shagged her for a few minutes until I came.

"Good job, honey," she said groggily, as she yawned and sunk back into her pillow. I laid down and feel asleep feeling pleased with myself.

The next day after work, I arrived home to a different scene. Rebecca was on her yoga may, laying on her back. Owen was standing above her, bending her leg back. He was helping her stretch. Rebecca was inhaling and exhaling deeply. I gulped.

"What's up buddy," said Owen.

"Not much," I replied.

Rebecca didn't say anything to me and continued inhaling and exhaling deeply.

There was an awkward pause. Then Owen spoke.

"Assisted stretching. Helping her unwind after her routine," he said.

"Cool," I replied, and went into the kitchen to grab a beer.

When I came back out, the pair was finishing up. Rebecca got up and gave Owen a big hug.

"Thank you so much," she said.

"Anytime," he replied.

Rebecca walked over to me.

"Hi hun!" she said, rubbing my chest for a second before going into the kitchen herself.

Owen spoke to me in a hushed tone after she was out of earshot.

"Bitch is wound up, just helping her out," he said. His tone had none of the friendliness that I had come to expect.

"Whatever," I scoffed, and went into the kitchen after Rebecca.

She turned from the counter and had that glint in her eye.

"He can barely handle it," she said, clearly happy with herself.

"He's married," I said. "No way he's going to."

"We'll see," she replied perkily.

Later in the night, Rebecca and I were in the living room watching funny YouTube videos. We were laughing hysterically. I heard the door of the spare room open and stopped laughing. Rebecca noticed and gave me a quizzical look.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, babe. Your laugh is sexy, that's all," I said, trying to brush it off. I think it worked. She smiled at me and went to hit the next video. Truthfully, I was a little afraid of Owen.

Owen emerged into the room and Rebecca looked up from the screen to stare at him.

"Mind if I join you guys? Bored out of my mind, and it sounds like a lot of fun in here," he said.

"Certainly!" said Rebecca, and patted the couch cushion next to her. Owen sat down.

We watched a few videos. Owen's laugh was loud, baritone and masculine. In comparison, mine was quite weak and feminine, sometimes hitting very high pitches when I started laughing uncontrollably. Rebecca kept looking over at Owen when something was particularly funny. She barely looked at me now that Owen was here.

We came across a video called "SFW" porn. Basically, they were porn videos, except the video creator had added funny animations over them to block the nudity, so that they could be published on YouTube safely.

They were actually pretty damn funny. The animations were crazy. We were all laughing.

Then, an interracial scene came on the screen, with a black man and a white woman. I felt my heart skip a beat, but kept fake laughing to try and not seem phased. Rebecca and Owen were still laughing naturally. Rebecca seemed to be laughing louder than usual.

After the video had finished, I reached over to pick a new video on the screen. But Rebecca beat me there.

"One more time. This one was so funny," she said, patting my leg. She hit play.

We got to the point in the video where the interracial scene was. It was a big beefy black guy and a petite but voluptuous white woman, not so different from Owen and Rebecca.

"This one is the best," said Rebecca. I saw her reach over to rub Owen's leg.

Once she did, Owen got up abruptly.

"That was fun guys, but I have to be up early tomorrow. Have a good night," he said. As he walked away, I saw him fiddling around with his wedding band.

The next day, when I arrived home, Rebecca was home alone.

"Where's Owen?" I asked right away. Why the fuck did I ask that? Why did I care?

Rebecca noticed.

"Oh, he had to go out," she said, analyzing me. "What's for dinner?"

We ordered pizza from the best place in town. This pizza was so good that you didn't really talk while you ate it. You just wanted to savor every bite.

Rebecca broke the silence.

"So have you thought about it?" she asked casually.

"Thought about what?" I replied. The way she asked it, I did not expect what was coming next.

"You know, Owen and me," she said.

"Owen and you what?" I replied.

"I think you know," she said, not looking at me directly as she took a bite of the pizza.

"No, I haven't thought about it. He's married. It's never going to happen," I said matter-of-factly, looking at my pizza. When I looked back up at her, she was staring right at me.

"I think you have," she said.

"No way," I replied.

"Let's try this then," she said, getting up. She knelt on the floor next to my kitchen chair and put her hand on my lap.

"Have you thought about it?" she asked again.

"Nu uh," I replied.

She opened the zipper on my pants.

"Have you?" she repeated.

"Nope," I replied, casually eating my pizza.

She stuck her hand in and started feeling around.

"You sure?" she asked again.

"Positive," I replied.

I'm not sure how convincing my act was. Truthfully, I had thought about it. Many, many times. Pretty much every time I had masturbated since Owen had moved in and every time Rebecca had let me fuck her. I couldn't get it out of my head.

"Looks like you're hard, though," countered Rebecca.

"Well yeah, your hand is on my cock, babe," I said.

"Not yet," she replied, and stuck her hand through the opening of my boxers to grasp my shaft.

"Have you thought about it?" she demanded.

I didn't reply. She started stroking up and down.

"Have you?" she asked again. Her tone was getting more and more aggressive.

I still didn't reply. I had stopped eating my pizza, though.

"Tell me," she said. She kept stroking me. God it felt so good.

Then she stopped and just held her hand in place on my cock. This felt good usually, but after she had been stroking me, it felt like pure agony.

"Want me to keep going? Have you?" she asked again.

"Keep going," I pleaded.

"Have you?" she barked. I was about to explode and could no longer control myself.

"Yes! God damnit Rebecca, yes!" I said.

She started slowly stroking me again, still slower than before. It was some relief, but not enough.

"What have you thought about?" she asked. I froze up, and she stopped.

"I've thought about it! I don't know! I've just thought about it!" I screamed.

"Good boy. Now tell me more," she said. She had picked up her pace and I was out of my mind. I was losing it.

"I don't know... everything! You and him! Every time I see you I think about it! I've thought about it when we were fucking! I don't know!" I screamed, breathing heavily.

"Thought about his big fat black cock deep inside me?" she asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"I bet it's so generous," she mused to herself, absentmindedly moving her hand up and down my penis. Then she snapped back to attention.

"Thought about him-" she started to say, but as cut off by me. In a split second I had lost control, stood up, and ejaculated at full force. My semen went flying across the kitchen like a rocket. I had never cum like that before.

Rebecca smiled, pleased with herself, and went over to the paper towels. She cleaned up, a duty usually left to me. We didn't speak as she was cleaning. I think we were both taking in what had just happened. That was the first time I had openly admitted that I enjoyed it too.

She finally came back over to me and helped me put my pants back on. She rested against me and we shared a warm embrace.

"That's all I wanted, baby. I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I replied. I have to admit that it felt good to have everything out in the open.

Nothing happened with Owen for a few days. All that I noticed was that his gaze towards Rebecca changed.

Before, he was clearly acting as though his wife might know about or see his actions.

Now, he seemed to be embracing the fact that he was living with a young and fit white bitch.

He got an eyeful anytime he could manage it.

Owen and Rebecca had also started to become more flirtatious in their conversations, but nothing overt -- yet.

One time we were in the kitchen and Owen dropped a tupperware container on the ground. As he bent down, he winced, and grabbed his lower back.

"Ouch," he whispered.

"What's wrong?" asked Rebecca, who was seated at the table with me.

"Think I pulled something," he said.

"Oh no!" said Rebecca. She got up without thinking and walked over to him.

"Where?" she asked, as she put her hand on his lower back.

Owen didn't reply. Rebecca started moving her hand around his back.

"Here?" she asked. I saw Owen's face change.

"Yeah, that's it," he said.

Rebecca started moving her hand in slow circles, massaging him.

"Best to loosen up the muscles while it's still fresh," she explained.

"Mm," grunted Owen in response.

Rebecca continued massaging him for a few seconds.

"Here, let's have you lay down. You're naturally tensing the muscles standing like this," she explained. Owen agreed. They walked into the living room and I got up to follow.

Owen laid down on his stomach and Rebecca sat on top of his butt. She used both hands to begin firmly, but tenderly, loosening the muscles in his lower back.

"Feel good?" she asked.

tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers
12