Black Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very," he replied.

She continued in silence for a few moments. Then she repositioned so that she was sitting a bit further back on him, on his thighs. Owen was big and meaty and strong so a little girl like Rebecca sitting on him was no problem. Though if it were me laying down, it probably would have hurt.

Rebecca slowly started moving her massage circles lower and lower. When she got to the bottom of his back, she hesitated for a second, then slipped her hands underneath his sweatpants and pulled them down a bit. Then she started massaging his buttocks.

"Mm," he grunted in satisfaction.

"That feel good too?" asked Rebecca.

Owen didn't reply right away.

"You're making this very difficult, you know," he said.

"Making what difficult?" inquired Rebecca innocently.

"I think you know," he said.

Now it was Rebecca's turn to be silent, thinking about her next line.

"Miss your wife?" she said.

"Every day," he replied. As they were conversing Rebecca was still groping and massaging his strong glute muscles.

"How come?" she asked.

He paused.

"She's a nice lady," he replied.

"Is she hot?" asked Rebecca.

Owen didn't reply for a second.

"She is. But once we got married, if I'm being honest, she put on a few extra pounds," he explained.

"Mm," said Rebecca. "She take care of you?"

"How so?" Owen asked.

"You know. Keep you happy," she said.

Owen paused for a second.

"Sometimes," he said in a slightly disappointed voice. I saw Rebecca snap to a devilish grin.

"Well, must be hard being away from her so much," she said.

"More than you know," he said.

"Anything I can do?" she asked, still massaging his buttocks. She had moved inwards and appeared to be massaging in between his cheeks.

Owen paused for a second, thinking.

"Actually, yeah. My thighs are pretty sore from my workout yesterday. Think you could loosen them up too?" he finally replied.

"Sure. Come on, flip over," she said.

Owen flipped onto his back and had a very noticeable bulge sticking out of his grey sweatpants. Rebecca started massaging his thighs over the fabric of his pants.

"These sweatpants are too thick, I can't tell where the muscles are. Get them off," she said, temporarily removing herself from him.

Owen reached down and slipped his sweatpants off. Now he was just in his boxers. I could see the tip of his cock peeking out from the bottom of them. He was rock hard, being massaged by my wife.

"That's better," said Rebecca in a soothing voice.

Rebecca started massaging his thighs while on her knees, straddling him just above his calves. I could see her staring at his member. Owen couldn't see as he was looking straight up at the ceiling.

As with his behind, Rebecca started to move inwards. Then she made her move and started moving one hand from his pelvis all the way to the tip of his cock. Owen let out a groan.

"My, my. I can see what you mean, being away from your wife," said Rebecca.

She moved her other hand to his cock and enclosed them both around it. He was still wearing boxers, but the fabric was stretchable, so I could see that Rebecca had his meat in her hands, petting it and giving it little tugs from time to time. Owen had his eyes closed.

"I'm surprised you haven't gone crazy yet," said Rebecca.

"You're making it hard not to, prancing around like you have been," replied Owen.

"Mind if I help you out? A man like you shouldn't be walking around pent up like this. I'm sure your wife would understand," she said.

Owen didn't reply. Rebecca put her hands underneath the top of his boxers and began taking them off. Owen didn't stop her. In fact he lifted his butt off the ground to allow her to take them off.

Once they were off, Owen's thick cock sprang out and pointed straight up. It nearly hit Rebecca in the face! I could see a bit of precum leaking off the top of it.

Rebecca took the sight in for a second, but she didn't reach for his cock immediately. Instead she lifted his cock up with one hand, then used one hand to feel his testicles.

"Wow, you ARE full," she said.

Owen grunted in reply. Rebecca continued massaging his testicles.

"Let's let you have some release," she said, as she moved her other hand to grab his cock. Now one of her hands was massaging his balls and one hand was on his big black penis. Her tiny little white hand against his thick phallus was such an erotic sight that and I somehow got even harder than I was before.

She started stroking him up and down slowly with one hand, while gently fondling his testicles with the other. She was an expert.

It didn't last as long as I thought it would. Within seconds, Owen began to buck, then he came. His semen shot out in thick streams and hit Rebecca in the face! She winced and turned aside, but kept her hands where they were, and milked him dry. His semen got all over her soft facial features and the new expensive clothes I had purchased for her just the other day.

Once he was finished, Owen stood up and put his pants back up. Rebecca was still on her knees. He looked down at her.

"Thanks, girl," he said, buckling his belt. Rebecca was hugging his leg and looking up at him wide-eyed.

Owen shook her off his leg, exited, and went back to the spare room. I heard the door close. Rebecca started smearing his semen all over her face and neck until she was completely covered. She reveled in it for a second, then turned to me.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Pretty fucking hot, to be honest," I said. My dick was in my hands. I'm not sure when that had happened.

"Let's get you taken care of too," she said, as she walked over to me. My heart skipped a beat! This was a treat.

Rebecca unzipped my pants and took my cock out. Like Owen, I was very pent up as well. Rebecca hadn't let me fuck her for a few days. I came almost immediately, except Rebecca stepped out of the way so I wouldn't get any on her.

"Good boy," she said, as she patted my chest. I stood there for a second wobbling, trying not to fall over, then regained my composure and started to clean up.

Now that the seal had been broken, Rebecca started to regularly help Owen with his sexual needs. He wasn't shy about letting her know when he needed her.

One time, when he got out of the shower, Rebecca and I were seated on the couch. He came over and asked her if she would be able to help him out. She nodded her head vigorously and Owen let his towel drop to the floor. Rebecca sucked and slobbed on his big black cock until Owen let out a wild yell and ejaculated all over her. I was sitting right next to her on the couch while this happened. Luckily I didn't get any of his sperm on me, but I could smell it.

At some point, Rebecca gave Owen her cell number. We were in bed reading and Rebecca's phone buzzed on the nightstand.

"He needs me," she said.

"Seriously?" I replied.

"Yeah. I'll be right back," she said, as she removed the covers and got out of the bed. She was wearing just a pair of black panties and a white tshirt. She closed the door behind her and I tried to focus on my book. After she had been gone for about five minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to investigate.

I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. I could hear Rebecca moaning in the distance. The sounds grew louder as I approached the spare room.

"Good white bitch," I heard Owen say. Rebecca yelped in reply.

"You need this big dick, don't you girl," he continued.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes" said Rebecca. Each time she said yes, she gave a bounce on his cock.

I peeked in and Rebecca was on top of Owen, riding him. Owen had his paws on her ample white butt, but he was letting her do most of the world. I tried to stay hidden but the bed was facing towards the doorway and Owen spotted me.

"What's up buddy!" he yelled out. I opened the door a bit.

"Really appreciate this," he said, closing his eyes and drinking in the sensations. Rebecca didn't say anything or turn around to face me.

I didn't reply and shut the door. I was pissed off. The weekend happenings were one thing, but having one of them in the house every day was too much. I wanted Rebecca's pussy to myself at least some of the time! After all, I was her loyal husband.

I went back to the bedroom and tried to refocus on my book. A few minutes later, I heard a very loud yelp from Rebecca. I guess they had finished.

Rebecca came back into our bedroom a few minutes later. I didn't look at her and tried to convey my frustration with her by staring at my book angrily. She didn't seem to notice and climbed into bed and snuggled up next to me. She was moving her legs back and forth, massaging her pussy. She reeked of sex. I wondered if she had even bothered to clean out Owen's seed.

The next day I decided to take action and met with Owen in private again in the garage.

"I've been thinking, and I think it's okay if you want to breach the contract. We can find some other way to get the money," I said to him.

Owen looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"You know Andy, I've been thinking too. And now that I think about it, I think I'm okay with staying. I've adjusted to the circumstances," he said.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there.

"Good talk," he concluded, as he went back into the house.

And that was that.

There was about one month left in Owen's lease contract. He took full advantage of it. I let Rebecca know my displeasure with the permanent situation that had formed, but she begged and pleaded with me to allow it to continue because she was enjoying herself so much. So I obliged.

The dynamic between the three of us actually didn't change that much. But the sexual boundaries were eradicated, so everyday situations became lustful.

For example, if Owen and Rebecca were having a normal conversation, Rebecca would get very handsy with him, and get her fill of his muscles.

Sometimes she would just run her hands over him and that would be that. Other times she would feel his cock and balls while the ordinary conversation continued.

About half the time they conversed, she would end up taking off his pants and working his cock. She told me that he filled up very quickly so he needed to be taken care of frequently. She would help him out at least three times a day. Once in the morning before work, once when he got home from work, and once before bed. Before bed, they usually fucked, whereas the daytime and evening were mostly blowjobs and handwork.

Owen loved ejaculating all over her and inside her. He ruined a good percentage of her clothing with his seed. Every night he would fill her up and she would come back to bed without cleaning herself out.

Owen started wearing fewer and fewer clothes. First he opted to walk around without a shirt, then he started doing just his boxers. Eventually he was walking around completely naked at all times. When he arrived back at the house, he would strip his clothes at the entrance and call out to Rebecca that he was home. Rebecca would stop whatever she was doing, run over to him like a puppy, and slobber all over his cock until he was satisfied.

I hate to admit this, and I haven't told Rebecca yet, but on days when she wasn't home, I would take on the duty of satisfying Owen.

I don't exactly know why I started doing it. One day Owen had come home and Rebecca was not home. He kept shouting for her and it was disturbing my concentration so I went out to greet him to give him the news that she wasn't home.

When I told him, he got angry.

"Well then get the fuck over here and do it yourself," he commanded. I stood there shellshocked.

"Go on boy, get the lotion and take care of me," he continued. I found myself walking towards the bathroom like a zombie to get the Vaseline.

I came back and Owen was still standing there expectantly. I got down on my knees, scooped out a lump of vaseline, and rubbed it between my hands. Then I started moving them up and down his cock. I had never touched another man's penis.

For some reason I found myself enjoying it. It was fascinating. My own penis seemed like a mere vessel to excrete semen from. But his was strong and powerful and I enjoyed working on such a tool of strength. I guess I could sort of see how Rebecca would want this.

As I was lost in my thoughts, staring at his penis and stroking it up and down with my slippery hands and fingers, I heard the sound of a camera. I looked up and Owen had just taken a picture of me with his phone.

"You're gonna take care of me when Rebecca's not here, or else," he stated flatly. I gulped and continued my duty. I was able to make him ejaculate. After I did, he walked off without saying a word, and I thoroughly scrubbed his semen off the floor to make sure there was no trace of what I had just done.

I had to take care of Owen three more times after that. Each time, I got more creative with my hands. The last time it happened, I was doing everything I could to make him cum hard. I even played with his prostate. I did everything to him that I enjoyed Rebecca doing to me. I convinced myself that I was doing this because I did not want Owen to be unsatisfied and show the photo to Rebecca. But I don't think that was really the reason.

When he wanted to fuck Rebecca, Owen wasn't big on foreplay. Before their nighttime sessions I would eat Rebecca out while she worked on Owen's cock. Once she was ready, I would excuse myself off to the side, and the pair would mate. I would watch with a voracious appetite for both of them.

Things escalated on the very last week of his stay. Owen knew he was going home to his wife soon. He was with Rebecca constantly. I barely saw her. When I did, she was naked and covered in cum. For some reason she had stopped showering and her entire body became caked in his sperm.

The final straw for me was on the very last day of his stay. His consulting job was finished and he decided to celebrate by going out drinking with a few friends he had made during his tenure at the company.

When he came back, he barged in the front door and woke us both up. Rebecca looked scared.

"Is he angry, honey?" she asked me innocently. "I'm so sore, I don't want to, I thought this was done..."

"I don't know," I replied. "But I'll protect you."

We heard Owen tear into the kitchen and start opening cabinets. He dropped a few glasses and they shattered on the floor. I assumed he was pouring himself another drink.

He gave a loud belch, then shouted.

"Where my white bitch at?" he hollered drunkenly.

We heard him thunder towards our bedroom door. He opened it and looked in.

"There she is," he said, and flipped the lightswitch on. It was around 3 AM and we had been sleeping for a while so I was temporarily blinded by the light.

Owen was already naked. He stroked his cock for a second, taking in the sight of the vulnerable white couple in front of him. Then he walked to Rebecca's side of the bed and lifted the covers up. He climbed under and was on top of her.

"Stop! I don't want to!" she exclaimed. I tried to push him off the bed but he didn't budge. Then he pushed me back and I went flying off the bed onto the floor.

He was under the covers but I could see him moving his arm. He was grabbing his cock and searching for Rebecca's opening. He found it.

"Owwwwwww!" cried out Rebecca. She wasn't wet.

"Shut up bitch," he said, breathing heavily.

He started thrusting into her and Rebecca was letting out sounds of excruciating pain.

I got up and tried to tackle him on the bed again. Without getting out of Rebecca, he threw me off the bed.

When he did, Rebecca's sounds changed. She was getting wet. Owen noticed.

"You like me throwing your man around like that?" he asked.

"Mm, a little" grunted Rebecca.

"Like getting fucked by the big man of the house any fucking time he wants?" he continued. Beads of sweat were forming on his brow.

"MMMHMM," she replied.

"Good bitch," he said, and grabbed her hair to pull her up. Rebecca was now fully into it. He flipped her around. She got on her hands and knees, arched her back, and stuck her ass up and out to give Owen the best opening he could have.

Sessions between Rebecca and Owen had usually been short. This one was very long. They fucked until the sun came up. Owen dominated her in every position known to man right on our own bed. He was very violent with her and punched and hit her more than once. Every time he did, she got more into it!

Eventually they finished up. Owen took a shower, got dressed, and packed his things. We met him in the kitchen to say our goodbyes. Rebecca had not cleaned up and she looked disheveled. Her hair was wild and there were bruises all over her body from where Owen had assaulted her.

I shook his hand and Rebecca gave him a hug.

"Thank you," she said in a soft voice as she hugged him tightly. Then she pulled away and looked up at him with tears of sorrow in her eyes.

"One last time?" she pleaded. Owen smiled at her.

She took Owen's cock out and gave him a loving blowjob. He came with his cock shoved down Rebecca's throat. Rebecca choked and gasped but did not pull away until he was finished.

"Hope to see you again soon," I found myself saying as he turned away to walk to his taxi. As he pulled away, Rebecca broke down in tears.


12