All Comments on 'Black Roommate'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Racist violent garbage

This would be garbage even if you posted it in IR or Non-Con. Never write again. This has to be the worst story posted this or any other year on Lit.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have told Owen

To just take her with him, because you were just going to drop her off at the dump anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a pile of crap. You need psych help! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Hubby should of moved to the spare room and Owen should of been the man of the house owning Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

As you can tell all bad reviews because of how poor your attempt was. As I say it’s because of how you wrote these stories . That has made you a laughing stock what made you put this many stories out all at once you must be desperate for approval from someone. But you screwed that up big style. Just wish you had looked at what you wrote and then looked at how bad the loving wife category is. This story as you very clearly know was and is a interracial category story. If you are going to do more stories in future then just think about what category you put them in . The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories and believe me you are no where near being able to write such stories.

hotpussiehotpussiealmost 4 years ago
wimp

so i guess you get off turning married men into wimps such as you did in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
INTERRACIAL!!!

all you ever post............... so racist to me, I want bother again

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lucky man

You have the perfect wife. She is adventurous and eager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the truth hurts

prolly why these fantasy stories litter this website.

truth is black women can't get enough white cock. white men have cock sizes that consistently rate as high as black men. but unlike black men, white guys tend towards stability in every sense of the word. so what do women want? they want both physical prowess AND status. add to that how damn taboo white cock on black pussy sex is compared to the reverse...and you got the perfect storm for banana fever.

i'm sure all the sad cucks reading this story think i'm bullshitting you. not only am i giving you the low down, but the stats are far worse than you'd imagine. both black women and white men lean towards success. meaning the only dead weight both groups have are your black guys and white gals. both seem to leech off their respective gender counterpart to exist.

well, enjoy the fantasy. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Plot is terrible, no character development, no story arc to speak of, just a quick fantasy story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A ........

Dumb..Stupid..M/ F Husband...

KoxokKoxokalmost 4 years ago

Hubby is one stupid fuck. His face should be on the Wikipedia pages for idiot and cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Undorító írás...

Miért kell ilyen sz@rt írni ,holott normális ,az élettel egyezö is lehetne

VFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well I liked it

Dominant Black man Takes white wife, dominates and humiliates white husband.

I loved it and it made me masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it okay

I liked the story but it needed more details. Like what he called her When he used her, also what about her weekends when blackmen would come over to their house. Very hot that she likes being slapped and hit while being fucked by blackmen. Being called a white bitch and them cumming on her. Her husband loves sucking blackdick being humiliated as his wife is taken in front of him. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the men break in and use her, locking him out to listen to her screams and moans as she cum for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp totally garbage

you are not man loser wimp and totally crap garbage story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mature

Dominant white bulls often take over white mature wives and their husbands.3U9QGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story, but it could be explored alot more. Would have liked to see the cuckold husband getting more into pleasing his wife's black lover when she wasn't available. Satisfying his own urges to suck him off completely, and swallow his hot load, as he submitted to his dominant attitude. Would have liked so.e more wife cleaning also. She came to bed filled with her lovers cum, or covered in it, every night. You could definitely expand on the couples interactions after the slut was used by her men.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There are some sick people in LW. The people who write these ir cuck tales, and especially those who praise it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is thinking about letting her black boyfriend move in with us. He comes over all the time anyway and fucks her anytime he wants. I often have to sleep in the guest room while he spends the night in our bed making her tight white pussy his own, and filling it with cum. I told her it would be fine with me if she moved him in as long as I get some alone time with her also, as I love eating her freshly fucked pussy, and cleaning his hot loads off her titties. I think I might even like sucking him off when she is not around if he was to move in. I enjoy eating his cum off her so much, I'm sure I would love him shooting his cum straight down my throat and into my hungry belly.

tlj553tlj553almost 2 years ago

I hope she gets pregnant in the next version. She deserves a huge strong black cock to breed her. I’m sure the husband wants it. We know she does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous