Black Rose Society: Ch. 01

Story Info
Harry uncovers a world of secrets and deep perversions.
3k words
4.16
6.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Rose Society: Chapter 1 - Under the Bubbles

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes and rolled out of the guest bed.

The week had been a blast so far. My best friend's parents had invited me upstate to their ski lodge as a High School Graduation present. They told me it was for keeping their son out of trouble. Not easy to do in your Varsity year as a member of an All-State football team. But I had ambitions, and I wasn't going to fall off the high road for anybody. I was in control. Which meant I kept my team in control.

I strutted down the hallway of the mini-mansion to my best friend's room. I took my time. Feeling the plush white carpet between my toes as I stretched my muscles. I felt good and I was hungry.

"Get up you loafer we got a mountain to conquer" I said with a grin as I stepped into my friend Johnny's room. I saw a massive hicky on his neck and smirked. So that's what he was up to last night.

"fuck off" he groggily murmured into the pillow.

"C'mon a little morning wood is nothing to be shy about" I teased holding up my pinky finger.

Johnny laughed "seriously bro this thing won't go away. I'm not walking anywhere near my sister or mom like this"

When I reached the kitchen I was starving but what I saw made me forget what food was.

Jenny Jones was dressed in loose silky white sleepwear. She had her platinum blond hair in a tight French braid. She turned to me and I saw her blue eyes sparkle as they took me in. The expensive silk tightened against her supple athletic curves as she turned. Her pert nipples barely visible beneath the soft white silk fabric. The way she looked at me made me undress her in my mind but halfway through my fantasy she interrupted.

"Mom told me you guys eat a lot." She smiled and drank me in. Her eyes dropped to my bulging package before quickly darting back up. Her face blushed as she turned around and distracted herself with the stove.

I guess my body was still waking up.

"when did you get in?" I asked Jenny as I sat down.

"I drove straight from my dorm. Didn't get in until late last night" She began to plate breakfast for her brother and I. "Dad's car was already gone so I guess he already left for the airport".

"where's your Mom?"

Jenny whipped around and stared at me as her blonde bobtail swung over her shoulder "why?"

"What?" I gulped my orange juice until the glass was empty.

"Why?" Her blue eyes furrowed intensely.

"Because I want to know" I laughed, reminding her that even though she was older by a few years I was usually the one in command of the situation.

"oh. She's already on the slopes. She was meeting up with Suzie's Mom."

As she walked over to refill my glass of orange juice I explored her body with my eyes. I didn't hide it. When she was next to me I felt my balls grow heavier each second she stood there. My heart was pumping hard and I could feel electricity gathering in my body.

"well anyway, it's great to see you again. I missed you!" She wrapped her arms around my waist and I could feel her finger tips gently probing the muscles of my back. She gave me an extra slow rub before letting go. "I'm going to take a shower if you guys want to wait for me and Suzy. She's coming by any minute". She turned and strutted away.

I wondered if she could feel my eyes take in her tight round bubbly ass which filled out the white silk leggings with perfection. Wondered what it would feel like to have that silk covered ass wiggle like that all over my hardening cock.

"I could use a.." I began to mutter..

"Not a chance sis. You two won't be ready for hours." Johnny interrupted. "I want at least six hours on the slopes before we retire to the jacuzzi. You almost ready bro?"

I turned and saw him dressed and ready to hit the mountain. A big shit eating grin on his face.

Fuck. Now I had to wait to stand up.

**** **** ****

We skied all day and it was beautiful. The mountain was covered with pristine white snow with a view for miles around. All about people were having the time of their lives and Johnny and I were no different.

Johnny made it a mission to get as many girl's numbers as possible and he was succeeding brilliantly. He was planning on holding a party tomorrow night. We were going to have our pick of the litter.

When the sun started to set we decided that we had enough skiing for the day. We decided that we would hit the lodge where they had a hot tub to relax before we turned in for the day. It had become our daily ritual.

After we had changed in the locker room, we started to make our way to the jacuzzi. It was set up like an infinity pool overlooking the base of the mountain where all the ski lifts were. You could see dozens of people getting on and off the lifts which would take them up to the top of the mountain.

"Shit -- my phones blowing up bro. I'm going to have to skip the tub today I have to take care of this" Johnny said with an angry brow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while pointing out that he was already in his swim trunks.

"I'll tell you about it later -- I gotta jet".

I shrugged and continued towards the jacuzzi. When I arrived, there were two women in the hot tub. It was hard to make out their faces from all the steam that was rising.

As I made my way past the steam and saw what was in front of me it occurred to me that this must be what heaven looks like. Two voluptuous blonde milfs in the prime of their beauty. Johnnie's mother Miriam and her friend Jackie. The steamy water made them glisten while behind them people enjoyed the ski slopes.

Jackie was in a low- cut yellow bikini which displayed her bounteous cleavage. Her green eyes pierced through the fog and made me feel like I was being hunted.

While Miriam wore an elegant and reserved crimson red one piece. This only added to the seductive power of her mythically massive breasts. Her braided platinum blonde hair and blue eyes framed the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

I stood frozen at the lip of the Jacuzzi. Forgetting that I was half naked in the icy cold weather.

"Hello stud" Jackie said with a flirtatious tone. She leaned back and I watched the water run down her big round tits. She bit her lower lip as her eyes took in my chiseled physique.

"This is Harry." Miriam said. Her voice sounded like a sultry angel. It was like there was no other sound in the world.

"Better get that six pack in the water before half the girls on the mountain decide to take a dip in the spa" Jackie smirked devilishly as she held out her hand to me. I took it. Her hand was soft and played with the flesh of my palm as she guided me to sit between her and Miriam.

"too slow" Miriam quipped teasingly as her daughter Jenny and Jackie's daughter Suzy came out of the lodge.

Jenny was wearing a tight white one piece which accentuated her delicious curves. She was giggling as she whispered with her head turned to Suzy. Her platinum blond French braid as perfect as ever.

Suzy's body was slim with a cute round butt. The way she carried herself oozed sex. She wore the skimpiest black bikini I had ever seen. I don't even know how it was legal. Two thin strips of fabric half covered her average sized boobs. Two rock hard nipples strained against the black fabric. Her long jet-black hair was pulled back in two pigtails. She had her mother's green eyes and wore the same flirtatious expression on her face as she eye fucked me from across the deck. She strutted like a half slut-half queen who owned the world.

"Let's give the girls some room Jack" Miriam said with a wink.

I felt a hand on my inner knee as Miriam pushed off me to sit across from me in the Jacuzzi.

Jackie wasn't so subtle. I felt her hand start at my knee as she traced her finger up my leg moving up under my bathing suit. She stopped three quarters up my thigh and gently squeezed while her half naked daughter continued to eye fuck me on the way to the Jacuzzi.

I felt my face blush and my nuts begin to throb. With each pulse of blood my cock grew harder and harder. Feeling Jackie's fingers under my shorts even for that brief instant made me feel so exposed. When she settled across from me we locked eyes. She wore a hungry smile. Her green eyes were full of humor and enjoyment. I bashfully tried to look away but all around me were beautiful half naked sexy woman.

I glanced off to the people skiing down below to regain my composure. I felt the splash of water as Jenny and Suzy sat to either side of me. Straining to calm my rock-hard cock hidden beneath the bubbles.

"Hi Harry!" Jenny said as she playfully splashed the water at me.

"Hi Jenny" my voice cracked a little.

"Harry are you blushing?" Suzy teased "are we making you nervous?" She leaned back and displayed herself like she was a billion-dollar art piece.

"Long day on the slopes I guess" I countered and continued to stare off towards the skiers. Trying to regain my composure.

I heard all four women giggle.

"Yea I bet you gave your muscles quite the work out today" Jackie said with a huge smile.

"Yea I um.." I stuttered.

"Oh I'm sure Mr. Star quarter back here has plenty left in the tank" Suzie teased as she squeezed my right bicep and ran her fingers down my powerful forearm. She wrapped her fingers around my wrist and squeezed tight before letting go.

"My daughter Suzy tells me you're an exceptional athlete." Jackie said while eye fucking the shit out of me.

"Yea I've never seen you tire on the field" Jenny said with a voice as sweet as apple pie.

"I bet I could tire you out.." Suzie giggled.

Just then I felt someone's foot running up my leg. Oh my god.... if they keep going then they are going to know how unbelievably hard I am right now. The soft foot traced its way up my calves and then inside my thigh until it gently touched my 8-inch rock-hard cock.

The water was bubbling so hard I could not see whose foot was pressing against my massive cock and balls. I felt them begin to massage my huge swollen balls with their foot. I could not believe how exposed I felt. I had no idea who was making my balls feel so fucking good.

My gaze dropped down to Miriam's massive tits. I could see two huge nipples poking through her crimson-red swimsuit. Fuck it felt so good to have my balls gently massaged under the bubbles while I imagined ripping off Miriam's bathing suit to fuck those glorious tits until I came all over her. Maybe she was the one playing with my balls....

As if my thoughts were heard I felt the foot on my balls press down so hard it made me jump and splash the water.

"What the fuck Harry! why you spazzing out?" Suzie said with a mocking tone.

"You ok?" Jenny whispered to me as I felt a hand grab my thigh.

"yea.. you ok hunny?" Jackie said with a devilish smirk. I felt the foot press down even harder.

"yea.. muscle spasm I guess" I gulped as I looked down at the water. In that moment I felt completely powerless and vulnerable.

"Well take your time relaxing Harry. Jackie and I have someplace to go. We will see you later" Miriam said as I felt the foot pull away from my swollen balls.

I watched the water run down the two sexy milfs as they stood up. I couldn't believe how fucking hot both of them were. When Miriam turned around, I checked out how perfectly her bubble ass filled out her red bathing suit. Her beautiful blond braid dangling over her perfectly round ass.

Jackie climbed out after her. A yellow thong left almost nothing up to the imagination. Her legs and ass looked like she was straight out of an 90's aerobics ad. Fuck they were hot. My cock was throbbing.

"quit checking out our moms" Suzy snapped.

"What?" Playing dumb was all I could do. My cock was still straining against my swim trunks.

"I bet you're hard" Suzy said. Under the camouflage of the bubbling water, I felt a hand grab my straining cock. A huge smile formed on Suzy's face while her green eyes sparkled.

"Leave him alone Suze." Jenny rebutted. I felt a different hand rubbing my leg. As it moved, I felt her fingernails gently running up my thigh.

As I was trying to get my composure back a new couple entered the hot tub. They were both very tall with ebony skin that contrasted beautifully against the white snow which coated the slopes. They looked like they were in their early 40's. The man was built like a body builder. He had short black hair and a stylish beard.

I checked out his wife as the man helped her into the water. She had two huge titties that were barely contained by the leopard print two piece she was wearing. Her huge round ass was begging to be grabbed.

"How's everyone doing?" The well-built man asked.

"Good. Just recouping.." I managed as I felt the hand on my cock begin to open the Velcro on my shorts to release my trapped rock-hard erection. After gulping I continued "after a long day on the slopes."

Suzy jumped in with a blatant sultry tone. "Very long...long and hard... very... very... hard". Her hand resumed stroking my now completely free cock.

Jenny shot Suzy a look of confused amusement. I felt her hand pat the inside of my thigh. If she only moved an inch over she would feel Suzy's hand stroking my naked rock-hard erection.

I felt so exposed despite being completely hidden beneath the bubbling water.

"I see" the ebony man said. He smiled at Suzy. It didn't take a rocket scientist to pick up on the word play. "I too had an extremely long and hard day. The difference is I can last all-day and all-night honey."

His big-titted wife grabbed his face with her long orange painted fingernails and planted a long kiss on him.

"That's right baby. My hubby never ever tires." After the kiss she gazed right at me with her big beautiful brown eyes. I felt her drinking up every ounce of my vulnerability.

It felt so dirty to get looked at so intimately while Suzy's hand was wrapped around my thick shaft. I felt Suzy's hand start to pump up and down faster and faster. As she moved her hand up and down my shaft, I felt my enormous egg sized balls get pulled up and down through the water. It felt so amazing. I could feel my balls getting ready to shoot an enormous load into the jacuzzi.

Suzy was locking eyes with the enormous ebony man while jacking me off under the water faster and faster. She licked her lips and then teased "Oh.. we would love to hit it...the slopes I mean...with you two sometime... Maybe you both can teach us something about lasting all day AND all night."

All three women giggled and I felt Jenny's hand squeeze my thigh.

The ebony woman was locked deep into my eyes. A huge smile took over her face as my cock released the most massive load of my life into the water. Suzy's hand kept pumping my thick cock as I shot alabaster rope after alabaster rope into the water. My eyes finally giving in and rolling back into my skull. In that moment I didn't care what the ebony woman thought of me. Or what anyone thought of me. Suzy stroked me until I went soft. She squeezed my balls then I felt her hand disappear.

The ebony man let out a deep laugh. "Sure, we would love to give you some lessons. See that red house up on the mountain?" He pointed to a massive red ski lodge located in a prime spot off one of the ski trails. "That's our winter lodge. Stop by tomorrow morning and we can show you a thing or two. I'm Barry and this is Sheila"

"Nice to meet you both. I'm harry". I managed, slowly coming back to life.

"I'm Jenny" she said with a huge smile.

"Suzy and don't you forget it" she said with a wink and a giggle.

********

I woke up the next morning with a massive hard on and the bed sheets weren't doing a great job hiding it. I don't know how I made it through the night without sticking my hand under the sheets and jacking off until I shot my cum into my boxers. Thinking about Jackie's handjob was making me excruciatingly horny.

I slipped my hand under the white sheets and wrapped my fingers around my thick shaft.

Just then Johnnie popped his head into my guest room "Hey bro my sis said we meeting up with some cool people at that huge mansion on the mountain?"

I quickly let go and threw my knee up to hide my erection, "What? Oh yea. Hey where were you last night?" I responded.

"Don't worry about it" he said with a wink. "Get ready I'm excited to hit the mountain!"

End of Chapter 1