My Tall Trim and Top-heavy Dream

Story Info
Childhood friend is now professional Dominatrix.
9.6k words
4.66
23.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

My name is Paul. I'm a single guy, 27, and reasonably attractive. I'm the junior man in a suburban accounting firm with five senior accountants and a number of administrative personnel. I live and work in the same county in which I was born and raised to about age 10 when we moved to a large city. When I got my CPA license and started job hunting I was attracted to the opening 'back home' since City life no longer appealed.

Based on my junior status, my academic resume which includes degrees from two prestigious schools and my appearance, numerous public relations and marketing gigs for the firm get assigned to me. One of the most recent was to give lectures on changes to the tax laws and some other topics. The audiences were usually community groups around the county with an average age for the participants more than double mine. Not very exciting for me but I enjoyed feeling important at the front of the room and my presentations seemed well received.

I was quite taken aback when a sexy woman of about my age started walking up to me at a break during a recent lecture. She was tall- perhaps 5ft 8in or so. Her body looked long and well-shaped with noticeably large breasts topping off the attractive package. My eyes locked onto her large bust as she was 20 feet from the podium. I was captivated by the obvious size of her tits and by the little bounce I could see with each step she took. My eyes stayed on her chest for too long and resisted my gentlemanly attempts to rise to her face. I was embarrassed as I finally looked her in the eyes- expecting she had a question about something I'd said and afraid she'd call me out on my boorish eyes.

Instead, the woman looked at me quizzically for a few seconds and then said, "You don't recognize me, do you?"

Now I had a second reason to be embarrassed. My mind raced as I tried to remember who this was and how I could possibly have forgotten her. In addition to her busty body her face was very pretty and her shoulder- length hair looked shiny and soft. She was tall and fit- being top heavy made her perfect in my mind. In the seconds I stood dumbly I knew her face was vaguely familiar but I just couldn't place it.

My visitor broke the silence by saying, "I'm hurt that you've forgotten me but to be fair we were only 10 when we last played together and I guess we've changed a bit. I'm Sunny from our old neighborhood; ring any bells?"

"Sunny? Sunny... of course, but in fairness, you've changed a lot! I can now see hints of the face of the ten-year girl old climbing trees with me but the young woman standing here doesn't look like she climbs trees anymore. Wow. It's good to see you."

"Well, as I walked up here it seemed you were most happy to see my chest but I'm used to that so I'll forgive you. Can we get coffee or something after the lecture?"

I quickly agreed to have a drink with Sunny and mumbled an apology for staring at her body. The break ended and I tried to regain my focus on taxes. My eyes kept falling on the sexy woman in the back row and my mind kept jumping from the young Sunny as a tomboy to the current Sunny with the truly hot body. Thoughts of how I might get to enjoy her big tits were frequently messing with how I spoke about capital gains and other matters of less importance than Sunny's bra size.

Finally, my lecture was over. I did my best to not be rude while trying to quickly get through the usual questions from the older ladies in the audience. I was finally able to break away and escorted Sunny out of the building. In the parking lot we settled on having a drink at the bar in a local hotel and agreed that Sunny would ride with me and I'd return her to her car later.

In the car, our conversation flowed easily through the basics. I think we were each pleased to learn that the other was single and not in any committed relationship. Matters of less importance like our respective educations were also covered. My career choice was obvious and didn't need much detail added. When I asked about Sunny's employment, I was puzzled by her, "I'll tell you about that at the bar. We'll be there soon and I'll want to give you a little background."

That answer hung in the air for remainder of the trip. I couldn't imagine what she wanted to explain. I wondered if she'd just gotten out of jail or might be a hooker or porn star. Her body was good enough for those careers and I started to fantasize about her in porn with an as-yet unknown stage name.

We got to the hotel and found a nice private booth in the bar. A waitress took our order promptly and left us with enough privacy that I could say, "Okay, what's the big mystery about your job?"

Sunny smiled and said, "I'm a dominatrix."

"Seriously? I assumed your delayed answer about your job meant it was unusual and I've been fantasizing about what it could be but I must admit I didn't think of dominatrix. Tell me how you got started in that and give me a little description of what you do. I only know what I've seen in movies and don't know if what I've seen is accurate."

"You probably thought I was going to say I was an actress in porn movies. Right?"

"That was one of my images. If it's not too boorish to say, you obviously have a very sexy body so I assumed your secret career might well involve your sex appeal."

"I'd guess you also thought I might say I'm a call girl. I noticed your erection in the car so I'm pretty sure you were fantasizing about me as a sex worker in one way or another. I'm turned on that I gave my old playmate a hard on without any touching or even mentioning sex."

"I confess. Yes, I was conjuring up some sexy images of you and my cock did rise. I'm a red-blooded guy and you're a very attractive woman. I'd be ashamed if I didn't get hard thinking of you naked."

"Okay. Let's stop there for a moment. I should mention that I have a day job as a nurse in a senior housing facility but I'm sure you're more interested in my second job. As a dominatrix I don't get naked nor do I have sex with my clients. They aren't allowed to even touch me in any sexual manner. I do dress provocatively and use my sexuality in my role play but that's very different from being a call girl or porn actress. Do you understand that?"

I said that I understood the difference and that from movies I had that same distinction in mind- being a dominatrix didn't mean you had sex. MI asked how one gets started in that job and how her typical client made contact. I said I didn't know if she worked on her own or in a Club and asked her to give me an idea of a typical day in her life.

Sunny explained that her body had developed in her third and fourth years of high school. At college she was constantly fending off guys. Her roommates were also attractive and received more male attention then they wanted. This led to their joking that the boys would do anything they- the girls, wanted. That in turn led to jokes about whipping the desperate guy in exchange for just a touch or a simple kiss. They started using the terms like 'dominate' for their aloof attitude and 'submission' for the guys' willingness to humble themselves for a crumb of attention.

In freshman and sophomore year it had all been just fun talk among the girls. By the beginning of junior year one of the group had a boyfriend and it became evident that their relationship was pretty close to the joking that had been thrown around. The guy bought the girl lots of nice clothes and jewelry and seemed to love any attention she gave him. She was frequently harsh in comments to him about his appearance but he seemed to worship her even more to seek her favor.

Another girl got turned on by seeing this and started to bully her own boyfriend. To the surprise of the other girls, he didn't object. He seemed eager to please and fell into a submissive role to his newly assertive mate.

The other girls were in awe of these two Dom-sub pairings and someone suggested they could start a business as professional dominatrices. "Pay me and I'll beat you," became an inside joke among the group.

Sunny said at roughly this same time, she had an internship in a large office on the other side of town from the college campus. She was the hot girl intern among an office full of horny guys ranging in age from 20 to 60. Many of the guys asked for dates but she refused them all. With a couple she joked about being a dominatrix and not the sweet intern they thought she was. They guys laughed. One of the guys- married and in his thirties- approached her privately and said if she'd been serious, he'd pay $500 for an evening of Dom-sub play.

Despite her fear of getting fired and her lack of experience, she took up his offer. She borrowed a riding crop and some rope from a friend who rode horses. She bought an inexpensive black bustier that she could wear with black stockings and 4-inch heels. He borrowed an apartment from a friend for the evening and their session was all set.

Sunny said that first session went remarkably well. She enjoyed teasing the guy and leaving welts on his ass with her crop. He couldn't take his eyes off of her tits that were boldly displayed by the bustier. He winced at each strike from the crop but never cried out or used his safe word. Sunny found it hard to believe but the client had a raging hard-on throughout the session and brought himself off violently when Sunny eventually gave him permission to touch himself. He'd tipped her $200 in addition to the agreed upon $500 and had suggested that perhaps they could see each other again in a month or so.

On the day following that session, Sunny called some of her friends together and recounted her experience. Within a few hours two girls had agreed to join with Sunny in a business offering domination services but no sex or other illegal activity. Within days they'd created a website, a non-disclosure agreement and some outlines of services that could be offered. With pooled funds they bought several leather outfits, soft bondage rope, leather cuffs and restraining straps and several crops and floggers. They each researched as much as possible about domination and discussed their findings to improve everyone's professionalism.

Sunny said that within a month they were getting numerous bookings and within 3 or 4 months were busy with new and repeat clients. During their senior year two sophomores joined the business and took it over after the founders' graduation. Sunny became self-employed while getting her masters and was continuing on her own since the money was great.

Finally, Sunny said, "So, Paul, I've been watching you as I explained all of this. You haven't run away and you still seem to have a hard-on."

"I'm thinking back to a time when we were ten. You pinned me down and spanked my bottom. I was too embarrassed to tell my mom why the front of my shirt was so dirty. I guess I was your first client."

"But I didn't charge since you were my boyfriend."

"Thanks. I have to say I find the image of you in leather quite arousing. Is it common for your clients to be sexually aroused and to have to wank off? Don't they expect you to do that for them?"

"I'm sure they'd like that but everyone knows in advance there's no sex involved. That would be illegal and bring a host of legal problems. Guys who book a dominatrix understand what's offered and what's not. I've never had a client be a problem. Actually, I think part of the explanation is that the typical client is a bit submissive by nature. He's ashamed at enjoying what we do and not sexually aggressive."

"Wow. What does a typical session involve? Is it always spanking or whipping?"

"No, I try to mix up what I offer to regulars. Sometimes it's a painful cropping on the ass. The next time it might be very restrictive rope bondage and verbal abuse. Depending on the guy's reactions or my knowledge of his favorites, I might require him to put on a cock cage or to kiss my boots. Sometimes I play a BDSM video during our session. Sometimes the client is blindfolded."

"Full service..."

"Well Paul, the goal is to give the client a good experience. If he enjoys himself, he'll book me again and perhaps refer someone new. If I thought I wasn't giving the client a memorable evening I wouldn't be doing it."

"I'm fascinated."

"I suspect you're more interested in seeing me in a black leather corset and four-inch heels than you are in my professional services. I saw where your eyes were focused as I walked up to the front of the lecture room. Your eyes keep returning to my chest even though I'm fully covered and dressed very modestly."

"Sorry if I'm a guy. I don't know how to say this to my tomboyish old friend but you grew up to become a beautiful young woman with a figure that seems...very appealing. I grew up to be a horny young man who has a particular love of certain female body types. So, while we've each changed a lot since age ten, I'd love to get reacquainted and spend more time with you."

Sunny stared at me for a moment and then replied, "I'd like that, too. I gather that my career choice hasn't scared you off. You should understand that my work does interfere with what most people think of as prime dating times. My Friday and Saturday evenings are booked for at least a month and those nights are when I earn the most. I'm not dating anyone but if I was it would need to be during the day or on weekday nights."

"I could live with that. I frequently have a business commitment like tonight's lecture one or two nights a week but my personal life isn't very busy. How about I take you to dinner this Thursday?"

Sunny accepted the proposed date and the details were arranged.

On Thursday, it seemed silly but I was nervous all day about taking Sunny out. Even though we'd been close friends as kids we were strangers now. She was incredibly hot and engaged in a career that was way outside of my experience. I wondered how she'd dress and what we'd talk about.

Fantasies of her wearing a sexy corset kept popping up and my cock stiffened as I visualized her dominating me in the restaurant. It wasn't anything sexual but it made me hard. In my fantasy she demanded that I would eat and drink only what she ordered, would sit up straight and keep my hands in my lap when not eating and speak only on subjects of her choosing. I'd be cropped after dinner if I broke the rules.

Consciously or unconsciously, my daydream didn't go beyond setting the stage. I didn't visualize the dinner nor know whether rules had been broken or not. I was confused- but aroused, by these thoughts. By the afternoon I wondered if I should hire a dominatrix. I didn't think Sunny would take it well if I offered to hire her but I thought getting some real experience with a woman in her field might be exciting and might teach me more about what Sunny's career involved.

I didn't think I was comfortable with the notion of a long-term romance with a professional dominatrix but I wasn't prepared to rule it out either. She was a very hot woman. Picturing her in her role as a Dom had obvious sexual overtones. I couldn't help but think she'd be great in bed.

As I drove to pick her up for our date, I decided my daydreams were just nervousness. I was having dinner in an upscale restaurant with a sex worker. I was outside of my dating comfort zone but Sunny didn't seem to be so different. She didn't have tattoos or piercings on her face. She'd come up to me to rekindle our innocent friendship. There was no reason we couldn't have a normal first date.

I was awestruck when Sunny answered her door. Her hair and smiling face looked radiant but her cleavage was breathtaking. I embarrassed myself as I stared and said nothing for a few seconds. Sunny laughed.

She said, "From your statement about being attracted to certain female body types I took it that you're a breast man. Since I have rather large ones and you're my childhood friend, I thought I'd cater to your unspoken wishes. If I was wrong, I could cover up."

I choked out a panicked, "No, don't do that." Gathering my wits, in a more gentlemanly voice I told Sunny she looked fantastic. I explained that I'd merely been stunned for a second and joked that on my past first dates I'd never been treated to such a revealing dress. I then added that in fairness I'd never dated anyone with all that much to reveal.

Sunny replied, "I guess it's technically our first date but we're hardly strangers. Did I correctly access your love of big tits or have I just embarrassed myself?"

"You knew of my breast obsession at the lecture before we even said hello. Thank you for dressing so beautifully for me. I'll apologize in advance if I have trouble looking at your face while we talk at dinner. I know it's boorish to stare at your date's chest all through dinner but you haven't given me a fair chance."

Sunny laughed lightly and said, "I'm a professional Dom. Why would I give you a fair chance? I eat guys alive. Now, with that said, I'm not trying to dominate you. I just thought that I knew what was on your mind and I'd give you what you undoubtedly wanted."

I blushed and said I was appreciated how she'd dressed but still had some trouble reconciling the memories of my 10-year-old playmate with the sex goddess in front of me.

Sunny smiled and said that I didn't look like her childhood friend either.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner together and truly got to know more about each other. As expected, I was very distracted by Sunny's tits but she seemed to accept my staring at her chest more than I should. It seemed clear that she was used to men's lusting for her tits.

As dinner grew to a close, Sunny told me she was having a great time and hoped we could have another date very soon. I assured her that I felt the same. I then threw out a suggested dinner on Sunday night- wondering out loud if that was a work night for her. She said she was available to see me this Sunday and would love to. She noted that in her business, Sunday was an odd day. It wasn't fully booked like Fridays and Saturdays but more likely to be a client's choice than during the week.

Sunny leaned in and in a small voice said, "May I suggest that for Sunday you pick a nice restaurant like tonight's and we'll have a date just like couples do? After dinner we'll go back to my place and be intimate- within limits."

She paused for effect and then continued, "To give you something to think about between now and then, I'll be wearing special lingerie for our date. Between now and Sunday afternoon, text me whether you'd like me to go with silky, elegant feminine things or leather like I wear for my clients. In either case you can expect my under-things to be black or perhaps red or purple. I don't do pastels, white or flesh color. I think the darker and bolder colors are much sexier against my fair skin."

I had a big grin and said, "Is it appropriate for me to tell you that you've made me hard already?"

"No need to say it. I would have been shocked if you weren't. Let me make one thing clear for Sunday. I don't know if it's our second date or our hundredth, but your cock isn't getting inside me on Sunday. It seems too soon. I won't leave you with blue balls and I assume you'll take care of my needs, too, but we won't be having penetrative sex. Okay?"

"Of course, that's fine."

With that understanding, I stalled with paying the check to allow my cock to calm and then we left the restaurant. I drove Sunny home and we kissed for a few minutes at her front door. I was thrilled when Sunny placed my hand on her partially exposed breast saying that she didn't want to be a total cocktease but knew I wanted to touch her. She then said that was all I was getting and clarified that I could feel her up for a minute but not push the dress down as it would be damaged. My cock went from hard to steel as I fondled her over her dress and up and down over the exposed tit flesh. After a minute or two she broke off our kiss and said it had been a great first date. She then went inside.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers