Black Santa Fucks Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we can finish what we started."

Instantly Theo's cock starts to grow hard again, still the idea of losing his virginity tonight in his mind.

The drive is for another 20 minutes until they pull up to Jerome's house. It's big to be fair and in a very nice neighbourhood.

"Here we are." He says turning the engine off.

Theo opens the door and he is hit like a ton of bricks from the cold. Pulling his hood up, he braves the snow once more and walks into Jerome's big house.

He clearly left the heating on and the warmth is like heaven to the young boy.

"Come in, you must be freezing." Jerome says welcoming them into his home.

Going into his living room, Theo looks around at the very expensive looking artwork around the walls.

"Do you want a warm drink?" Jerome asks.

"That would be amazing!" Grace says, her hands still shivering.

"Two seconds." Jerome says and leaves the room.

"Thank god for him hey." Theo says to Grace bringing her in for a hug.

"I know right, you're lucky I'm so chill." She says with a laugh.

"I know, I know." Theo jokes back.

"Here you go." Jerome says walking in holding three cups, "Some mulled wine I made earlier, it's still hot."

"Thank you." Theo says taking the cup and sipping onto it.

It's burning hot but it instantly starts to warm up his insides.

"Please sit down." Jerome says.

Sitting on his black, leather sofa, Grace and Theo are right next to each other as they drink the mulled wine and a Christmas song comes on the radio.

"It's properly coming down out there." Jerome says looking outside.

"I know, Christmas really is upon us." Grace says.

CHAPTER 4

A Deal With Santa

The three sit there for 15 minutes as they all finish their drinks. Theo has warmed up fully now and actually has to take his jacket off. The fire that Jerome put on is blaring away and there is a smell of cinnamon from the candles he lit.

Putting his glass down, Theo sits up and looks at Jerome.

"So, should we get going?" He asks.

A big smile appears on Jerome's face as he slowly puts his cup down onto the table.

"We can, but I have to ask what's in it for me?" He asks, his bright white teeth glistening.

"W-what do you mean?" Theo asks, growing nervous.

"It seems you need to use me and my car to get your car started and for you to get home. I want to know, what do I get?" Jerome asks, his voice turning a bit deeper and more sinister.

"Like petrol money?" Grace asks, looking at her face she is clearly confused.

"Not exactly." Jerome says, sitting back and stretching his arms wide.

His Santa suit is not a fat one, it's clearly got some padding on the belly area but Theo can see it tightly wrapped around his thick arms that look extremely muscly.

"So... What do you want?" Theo stutters out.

"I saw you both going into the lingerie store," Jerome says, "I'm sure some young and horny kids like you two can figure it out."

"What?!" Grace bursts out in pure shock of what he's implying.

"No chance!" Theo says to him, his mind running wild.

"Listen, unless you two want to leave right now and be out in the cold, you will do what I want." Jerome says.

Theo's silent, this man knows he has them both exactly where he wants them. In an unknown place, miles from their car and even further from their house.

"W-what do you want exactly?" Grace asks and Theo turns his head to her, not believing she actually asked that.

"Why don't we start with a nice blowjob." Jerome says.

That's it, he's said it. Theo thinks, frozen in shock.

A minute later, he feels Grace's warm breath on his ear.

"I don't think we have much of a choice." She whispers.

"What?!" Theo says loudly, not believing she is considering this.

"I don't see another choice!" Grace says firmly to him, "I don't want to, but what else can we do?"

"Oh, I think you misunderstood." Jerome suddenly says in his deep tone.

The couple look back at him even more confused.

"I don't want you to give me a blowjob," He says to Grace and then turns his eyes to Theo, "I want him too."

"What?!" Theo shouts, his mind going wild!

"I want you on your knees, with your pretty little mouth around my black cock." Jerome says calmly.

"No way!" Theo says back sitting back on the sofa.

"I guess you can find your own way home then." Jerome says, still grinning from ear to ear and sitting back.

"Theo," Grace whispers. Theo turns his head to see her straight faced looking at him, "You have too."

"What?!" Theo shouts, "You can't be serious?!"

"It's not that bad!" Grace argues, "Just get it over and done with and we can just forget about it, no one needs to know."

"I can't!" Theo argues, "No way!"

"Just do what I did to you!" Grace tells him, "Then we can go home."

Theo looks back at Jerome who is silently smiling and listening to them.

"Grace, I can't." Theo whispers.

"It's okay," Grace says, placing her hand onto Theo's thigh, "It's not bad. You can do it."

Theo's head feels like it's about to explode, like he's waiting to wake up from a bad dream.

For a moment all he can hear is the crackling from the fire and the Christmas songs playing, until Grace's hand squeezing his thigh brings him back to reality.

"Okay." He whispers and Jerome sits forward, "I'll.... I'll do it."

"Good." Jerome says, leaning back on the leather sofa.

"How... How should I?" Theo asks and Jerome interrupts.

"Get onto your knees and crawl over to me." He says firmly.

Theo looks back at Grace one last time, hoping she will tell him not to go through with it, but with a blank face she just nods at him.

Taking a deep breath, Theo brings himself onto the ground. Getting onto his hands and knees, he looks at Jerome who's smiling back at him.

Slowly, he crawls across the soft, white carpet floor.

It feels like an eternity, but Theo eventually reaches the black Santa and is knelt down between his legs.

"Now, this is a different kind of candy cane for you to suck on." Jerome says with a grin.

Trying to ignore him, Theo brings his hands up, he goes under the big red Santa shirt and wraps his hands around the waist band.

Gripping on, Jerome sits up and Theo pulls them down until they reach the ground.

Looking at this black man wearing a Santa top and black boxers, Theo can see a hard cock through the boxers and it looks.... Huge!

"Are you sure I can't?!" Grace asks.

Theo doesn't look at her, he doesn't want to watch her doing this, but he's grateful that she's offered to take his place.

"No, you sit there and watch as he sucks my big, black cock." Jerome says, sealing Theo's fate.

Lifting his hands up, Theo grabs onto Jerome's boxers and pulls them down. His huge, hard, black cock springs free and Theo is face to face with the only other real life cock he's ever seen.

A few hours ago he was getting close to losing his virginity and now he's on his knees about to suck a black man's cock.

"Go on, take it in your hands." Jerome softly orders.

Reaching up, Theo wraps his right hand around the thick shaft. It must be at least 7 inches long and as thick as Theo's arm. The warmth coming off of it warms up Theo's hand.

"Good boy." Jerome whispers.

Looking up, Theo can see him smiling back at Grace, but Theo can't bring himself to turn and look at her.

Staring at this big, juicy cock, Theo can't take his eyes off of it. Never once has he ever thought about another man's cock in a sexual way, but there's something about this one.

Without realising what he's doing, Theo starts to slowly move his hand up and down, gently wanking this big, black meat. He realises that it's so thick that he can't even wrap his fingers around it.

"There you go, get used to this cock boy." Jerome whispers.

Theo can see the slight glisten of precum coming from the slit as he moves his hand up and down. His cock is so smooth, so beautiful. He stares at this man's balls, big and smooth.

"Enough teasing," Jerome says, "Get my black cock in your mouth now."

This is it. Theo thinks.

He licks his lips and prepares to suck a cock for the first time in his life, something he never thought he'd do.

Holding the cock up, Theo opens his mouth and moves closer to it.

He first feels the warmth of the cock inside of his mouth, then, the spongey head pressing against his tongue and the overwhelming taste of precum.

Instinctively he wraps his soft lips around the thick, black cock and he feels.... Natural.

"Mmmm." He accidentally moans, shooting his eyes wide open as soon as he realises what he's done.

"I guess Christmas has come early for us both." Jerome says with a laugh.

Theo tries to ignore him, but he can't ignore the strange pleasure he feels having a cock in his mouth.

He slowly and lovingly runs his tongue up and over the head of the cock, tasting more of the delicious precum that runs down his mouth. Ever so slowly, he runs his wet tongue all around the head, feeling all of the ridges and taking in its warmth and taste.

"That's better." Jerome moans out.

Feeling better about it, Theo opens his mouth slightly more and moves his head down. Taking this giant, black cock deeper into his mouth.

He gets an inch past the head, at the same time rolling his tongue around the head and the shaft before coming back up, keeping the tip in his mouth.

Without instruction or even meaning to, Theo bobs back down, doing the same and running his tongue around every inch of the cock in his mouth.

His right hand holding the bottom of the shaft as he slowly bobs up and down on the head of this cock, getting used to having a dick in his mouth.

"That's it boy, you're doing great." Jerome moans and Theo feels a big, strong hand resting on his head.

Oh my god! Theo thinks, Why does this feel so good!

Theo can feel his cock growing in his jeans, although he tries to fight it, he's getting more and more turned on with this cock in his mouth.

Gathering spit onto his tongue, Theo starts to run it all along the shaft as he takes the cock deeper.

"Oh yeah, you sure you've never done this before?" Jerome moans.

"Mhmmm." Theo grunts a negative with his mouth filled.

"Well, you're a great little cocksucker." Jerome moans.

Hearing himself being called a cocksucker for some reason just turns Theo on more.

He starts to passionately bob up and down on the cock, his spit trickling all over his black dick.

"Lick my balls!" Jerome orders and grabs onto Theo's head and pulls him back.

"Y-yes sir." Theo whispers without meaning too.

"You are a good find." Jerome says with a laugh.

A burning desire in Theo builds up, a need to have this black cock back into his mouth. He pushes the dick that's covered in his spit forward and lowers his face to his smooth balls.

Extending his tongue, he starts to lick them all over. Their smooth yet firm texture feeling amazing, he lightly sucks them into his mouth and massages them with a tongue.

"Fucking hell.... You are a great little slut." Jerome moans.

"Mmmm!" Theo moans with his mouth filled with black balls from being called a slut.

He lets them out of his mouth, holding the thick cock he starts to lick it all over. Getting his tongue over the parts of the shaft that he couldn't reach.

"Oh yeah, that's good." Jerome moans.

Theo has all but forgotten that Grace is in the room and watching him doing this, completely lost in the joy or sucking this black man's cock.

Wrapping his lips back around the cock, Theo is hornier than he's ever been in his life. He starts to bob up and down on the cock faster and faster, trying to take it deeper.

He feels Jerome's big hands gripping his hair.

"See how much you can take down your throat slut." He moans.

"Mmmm!" Theo moans back, loving being dominated like this.

He feels Jerome's hands pushing his head down. He feels the head of his cock hit his throat and Theo coughs and gags.

"Relax your throat, you can take it." Jerome whispers.

Doing his best to relax, Theo starts to breath through his nose as he feels the cock sliding deeper and deeper down his throat.

Feeling his throat stretch beyond belief, he can feel every inch, every vein and every ridge of the cock as his throat wraps around it.

"GGGLLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!" He gags around the cock as he feels spit pouring out of his lips and down his chin.

"Ohhhh." Suddenly Theo hears Grace's soft voice.

"Oh yeah, your boyfriends a natural cocksucker." Jerome moans still pushing Theo's head further down.

Then, he feels it. Jerome's big, smooth balls hitting his chin and Theo knows he has this entire, thick, black cock down his throat.

"Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?" Jerome suddenly asks, Theo assumes it's to Grace but he has no idea why.

"O-okay." He hears Grace stutter back.

Oh my god, it's so fucking big! Theo thinks, struggling to breath with his throat filled with cock.

"GGGGLLLLGGG!!" Theo groans out as the lack of oxygen starts to panic him. He lightly taps Jerome's thigh and finally he releases his head.

Pulling back, Theo gasps for air as a load of spit pours out of his mouth.

"You're fucking good at that." Jerome moans, looking at the younger boy on the ground.

"T-thanks." Theo replies back, realising he is incredibly turned on by sucking this monster cock.

"Get back to sucking my dick now slut!" Jerome orders.

Theo turns around and sees Grace smiling back at him, his eyes shoot wide open as he realises she's pulled her trousers down and is rubbing her own clit whilst looking at him.

Is she turned on by this? He thinks.

Before being able to react, he feels Jerome's hands on his head and once again pushing him down onto his cock.

Theo greedily takes it back into his mouth. Bobbing up and down on it with a passion, loving being this big, strong mans cocksucker.

"Come and take your boyfriends clothes off!" Jerome suddenly orders firmly.

"O-okay." Grace whispers back.

What?! Take my clothes off? Why?! Theo panics, but Jerome is gripping his head and forcing it up and down hit thick cock, stopping Theo from arguing.

Feeling his mouth being moved up and down this dark, black cock, Theo feels a pair of hands on his jeans.

He assumes it's Grace and she starts to undo his belt and unzip his jeans. Without resisting, Theo allows her to pull them down, along with his boxers until they are off and he is naked from the waist down.

"Good girl," Jerome moans, "Now, have you ever eaten your boyfriend's arse before?"

"N-no." Grace stutters back, standing just behind Theo.

"Well, get your tongue on his little hole right now!" Jerome orders.

"Y-yes sir." Grace whispers and once again, Theo feels her hands on his arse cheeks, grabbing them and pulling them apart.

"MMMMMMMM!!" Theo moans in complete shock and pleasure as he feels his girlfriends soft, wet tongue touching his arsehole.

Oh my god! She's rimming me! Theo thinks, the pleasure better than anything he's ever experienced before.

With the pleasure from his arse, Jerome isn't even holding onto Theo's head anymore and he's happily bobbing up and down, giving this amazing man a good, sloppy blowjob.

Although he can't see anything, the feel of Grace's tongue running along his previously untouched hole feels fucking amazing! She's lightly flicking it all over his hole, his hard cock begging for attention but not receiving any.

"Oh yeah, rim his little arse." Jerome moans.

Theo grabs onto the base of his cock, tightly wrapping his lips around the thick shaft he bobs up and down. Flicking his tongue all over the head as he tastes more and more of his delicious precum.

"Now, slide a finger in his arse." Jerome orders.

"Mmmm!" Theo moans out, both in shock and in excitement.

"Okay." Grace says, almost in a moan.

Although Theo instantly misses having her tongue on his arse, it's replaced by the feel of her finger rubbing his spit covered hole.

Slowly, he feels his arse open and accept a single finger getting pushed deeper and deeper inside of him.

"Mmmmm!" Theo moans with a mouth full of black cock and his girlfriend's finger get's knuckle deep in his arsehole.

"Good girl, starts pumping his arse now." Jerome encourages.

I can't believe this is happening! Theo thinks as Grace starts to finger him slowly.

"Mmmm." He moans constantly around this thick cock, feeling more pleasure than he's ever felt in his life, even without his cock being touched.

Without any warning, he feels Grace pushing a second finger inside of him. His arse being stretched around it, giving him a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Do you like that?" Grace asks as her second finger goes knuckle deep.

Theo can't control himself, pulling away from the black cock he loudly moans.

"Yyyyeeessss!" As a trail of spit goes from his lips to the cock.

"Oooh god." Grace moans as she starts to finger her boyfriend faster and faster.

Looking forward, Theo's eyes lock onto the thick, spit covered cock and he greedily wraps his lips around it. Bobbing up and down on it like a wild animal as Grace finger fucks his arsehole.

"I think you're ready." Jerome moans, holding Theo's head and pulling him back and looking into his eyes.

"R-ready for whaaat??" Theo moans as Grace keeps fingering him faster and faster.

"Ready for me to fuck you." Jerome says with a smile.

"Ooooohhhhh!!" Theo moans out, planning on protesting but the feeling of his arse getting fingered feels too good.

"Oh fuck," Grace moans from behind, "You're going to fuck him?" She asks.

"I am, you can watch." Jerome tells her.

Standing up, Theo remains on his knees with his girlfriend fingering his arsehole, his mouth open wide as he moans out loudly.

"Go on Theo," Grace whispers in his ear, her fingers not leaving his arse, "I want to watch this big black man fucking you."

Theo turns his head to her, in pure shock that she actually wants to see it, in even more shock that he wants it to happen.

Suddenly, Grace moves forward and plants her lips against his and he feels her tongue sliding into his mouth. Kissing him passionately as she fingers his arsehole.

"Let's go to my room." Jerome says looking down at the couple.

"Y-yes sir." Theo says it, knowing he has officially locked in his own fate.

He feels Grace pulling her fingers out of him, instantly leaving his hole feeling empty.

Standing up, Jerome grabs his hand and leads him upstairs. Grace following behind.

Closing the door, Theo stares at this amazing man, still with his Santa top on, he easily pulls it over his head, both Theo and Grace gasp at his perfect body.

He's huge and extremely toned, an amazing 6 pack glimmering, his smooth, dark skin looking so appealing.

"Okay, you sit there and watch as I turn out your boyfriend." Jerome orders Grace.

"Okay." She happily replies and Theo watches Grace, her jeans now fully off as she sits down in the corner.

"Now for you." Jerome says looking at Theo.

Without any warning, Jerome walks to him and grabs his face. Holding onto him, the big, black man leans in and plants his lips against Theo's.

In pure shock, Theo stands still as this black man starts to kiss him. He feels himself being pushed back until he is held against the door. Theo's mouth opens and he accepts Jerome's tongue into it, running against his own.

Oh my god! I'm kissing a man! Theo thinks as he melts into this man's big, strong arms.

He makes out with Jerome for a good few minutes until he feels his shirt being pulled over his head.

Standing completely naked, both of their hard cocks press against each other as Jerome passionately kisses the younger boy.

"Mmmm." Theo moans into his mouth as Jerome's hands explore his body.