Black Santa Fucks Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a condom on, Theo feels her pussy wrapping around cock and moans loudly.

Being the filling of this threeway sandwich, Theo feels his arsehole being filled as Grace bounces back and forth on his cock.

She leans up and feels her warm back against his chest, whilst Theo's back is against Jerome's chiselled chest. All three of their hot bodies running against each other as they all moan heavily.

Grace leans back and makes out with Theo, her tongue running against his before Jerome pulls him back and forces his tongue against Theo's.

"Oh god, so fucking good!" Theo moans out.

He moves to the side and Grace and Jerome attempt to make out, it's hard from the angle but they both just stick out their tongues and run against each other.

"Ooooooh FUUUCCKKK!!" Theo roars out, the double pleasure too much and he fills Grace's unprotected pussy with his cum.

"Fuuuuckk yeeesss!!" Grace shouts out feeling her insides being filled.

Jerome pulls out of Theo's arsehole once he's finished cumming inside of Grace.

He grabs Grace and throws her onto her back and wraps her legs around his shoulders. As deep as possible her fucks her pussy and her moans fill the room.

Theo watches her pussy stretching around Jerome's thick, black cock as he fucks her harder and harder. Her moaning growing louder and louder, Theo grabs her tits, bites her nipples and licks her neck.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming around this big fucking black cock!!!" Grace screams and her entire body starts to tremble around his thick dick.

"Both of you on your knees!!" Jerome orders standing up.

The two quickly do as instructed and get on their knees next to each other in front of Jerome who is wanking his cock.

"I'm going to cover both of you in cum." Jerome moans.

"Mmmm." Grace moans.

They both open their mouths and stick their tongues out as Jerome wanks faster and faster.

"Fuuuuckk!!" Jerome grunts and Theo feels the first hit of his cum hitting his forehead.

With his eyes open, he watches a rope of cum land on Grace's face.

Shot after shot of his cum lands all over the pair. The first strike hitting Theo's tongue and he happily swallows it down, instantly loving the taste.

It feels like both of their faces are completely coated in his warm, sticky cum and Grace leans forward, wrapping her lips around his cock she milks down every last drop.

Pulling out, Grace grabs hold of Theo's face and runs her tongue from the bottom of his chin all the way along his cheek, taking more cum onto her tongue that she then shoves into Theo's mouth.

The two passionately make out on the ground as they share Jerome's cum.

Theo starts to lick Grace's face and swallowing more and more of the cum.

"Mmmmm." Theo moans into Grace's mouth as they swap the cum from one tongue to the other.

"Oh God, that was wild." Grace pants out between kisses.

"You two are more amazing than I expected." Jerome says still stood over them.

Theo keeps kissing Grace until both of them have swallowed every last drop of cum. Finally stopping, they look up at Jerome sat on the bed watching them.

"So, do you want to go back to your car? Or do you want to stay here?" He asks with a smile.

"As much as I'd love to stay all night," Theo says with a smile, "My mum and dad might start to worry."

"Fair enough, let's get changed then." Jerome says and the three stand up.

Theo gives Grace another kiss before getting dressed. Jerome grabs the starter cables and they get back into his car and drive back to the shopping centre.

I almost forgot what we came here for! The thinks to himself, sitting in the back, his arse is starting to grow sore from all the fucking.

He feels Grace's hand reach across and grab onto his, looking at her, she smiles at him from ear to ear.

They get to the shopping centre and Jerome easily starts Theo's car.

"Right then," He says, "This was an eventful night."

"You're telling me." Grace says with a laugh.

"I put my number in your coat pocket." Jerome tells Theo, "If you want to do the same again, give me a call."

"Oh, I think we will." Theo says with a laugh.

They all say bye then Theo and Grace get back into their car.

"That was.... Crazy." Grace says, as though it all just hit her what happened.

"I know right, I can't actually believe it." Theo tells her, his mind going wild.

"You liked it though? Right?" Grace asks.

Theo looks at her, clearly worry on her face but he smiles back at her.

"I fucking loved it!" He tells her and leans in to kiss her.

Starting the car, Grace's hand stays on Theo's thigh as they drive home.

"Don't forget we need to go the chemist and get the morning after pill tomorrow after you filled me with cum!" Grace says with a laugh.

"Oh god yeah, good thinking." He says.

EPILOGUE

Christmas Day

Theo has just finished opening his presents with his mum and dad and had his Christmas dinner with them.

"What are your plans now?" His mum asks.

"Going to see Grace if that's okay?" Theo asks.

"Of course, have fun." She says.

Theo grabs his coat and his present for her and drives over.

She greets him at the door with a big kiss and welcomes him in. Saying hi to all of her family, they go to her room where they exchange presents.

Not being able to control herself, Grace kisses Theo passionately and her hand starts to grab his hard cock from outside of his jeans.

"I have another gift for you." Theo says breaking the kiss.

"Oh yeah?" Grace asks, putting her hands into his jeans and grabbing his cock.

"I called a certain black Santa Clause." Theo says and suddenly Grace stops dead.

"Seriously?" She asks staring at him.

"Deadly, he is expecting us in about an hour." Theo tells her, "You want a little Christmas Threeway?"

"Fucking yes!!" Grace says and kisses him again, both instantly turned on knowing they are about to get some good black, cock fucking.

The End