All Comments on 'Black Screen Pt. 01'

by MrKickBack

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gorgeous

Absolutely scorching hot, love the humiliation and I love the idea of her sucking dick under the desk during class. Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Really great story. The intrigue has me hooked! Can’t wait to read more. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully creative ...

... fun to read and lots of ideas squeezed into nice Ds and humil scenes. Thank You and please carry on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read!

Really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

That was an amazing read! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Triple Point of Water

If you must to mention the triple point of water in a porn story you should probably at least get it right ...

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-triple-point-of-water

MrKickBackMrKickBackabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive feedback!

I have to say, this ended up being a much better received story than I ever hoped. Since it is the first piece of work I've ever put online to be judged I didn't expect much and was simply hoping I'd get enough interest in the series to justify continuing, but now it seems I not only have to continue but I have to hurry the fuck up with it as well!

And to the person who commented about the triple point of water, I apologise if I was somewhat misleading. While my understanding of thermodynamics is quite limited my intention was to simply find another name for the freezing point of water. In my research I discovered the term "triple point of water" which was 0 degrees and as far as I understand it a point where water can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas? Like I said, knowledge on the area is lacking, but for the sake of the sentence it only mattered that the triple point was at 0 degrees. I never meant to imply that the triple point means the freezing point, but rather the triple point is at 0 degrees and at 0 degrees water begins to freeze.

Why did I go to the effort of writing a pretentious sounding introductory paragraph describing the various things that happen at different temperatures even though I have no knowledge in that area just to say that Anne was cold? No idea. But I did it and then I had invested too much time to get rid of it so here we are.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the story more.

Thanks again everyone! It means a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Submissive Story

Well written and hot. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh fuck

That was so hott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very good

5 Stars

WKPSWKPSabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Most stories I read on here I can usually find something I don't like or would have done differently but so far this has been as close to a perfect story for me as any I've found on this site. Just the right amount of each of the things I look for in a NC story. 5 stars definitely. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy cow

So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

keep the good work! thanks

BalatarBalatarabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Please dont keep us waiting too long for part two, utterly brilliant

damiano17damiano17almost 6 years ago
5 stars

A lot of potential hear!

Considering this is your first story, it's pretty impressive.

I hope you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was hot. Interested in seeing how the story develops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hell yes

Please continue, I need to know more. I imagine that I am her.

So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I haven't read something like this in soooo long. There is so much great potential in both yourself, and this story line.

Simply delicious.

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2.

Hello everyone, thanks again to every one who commented, voted, and favourited this story. I appreciate all the support, as it is my first story I had no idea how it was going to be received but... yeah, hard to say I could have hoped for any better!

Anyway, to keep anyone interested informed, part 2 of this story is now sitting on about 13,000 words. I originally planned 3 acts of the chapter, but having finished the first 2 of those I've considered ending the chapter there, posting it now, and moving the 3rd act to be the standalone "part 3" of the Black Screen series.

Obviously this is just me rambling because no one else could know whether that would help or hurt the story, but what I am trying to say is that I could publish chapter 2 within the week, or I could decide to extend it and have it take another 3. I'm not asking for people's opinions so much as I'm saying watch this space! But don't hold your breath?

Somewhere in between those... pick your own poison! I'll just try my best to write as fast as I can.

Mr KickBack

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 6 years ago
terrific

Loved it. LOVED it. great stuff, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking amazing

Such a great story. One of the rare ones here that has actual character development and an actual plot. I also appreciate the care taken with grammar and punctuation to make this so readable. Please keep it coming! Don't be like so many writers here that start a great story and keep the readers hanging! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally

I have been waiting for a story like this one for a while now.

The pace is really good.

Also it is a good detail that we can read the character's thoughts.

ASCGoblinASCGoblinalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Really impressed with this story. Not usually into this type of thing, but I could not put this one down. Amazingly well done! Anne actually feels like a real person, very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Probably the best blackmail story on here! Your words had me wet from reading the prolog. I’m now going to read the second chapter in bed, my left hand will be busy. ;)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
6☆s

I love it. Had me hard almost all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck

I'm so wet but I'm not allowed to touch myself!

tameez1985tameez1985about 4 years ago
Awesome!!

I have read alot of stories but this one is awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for a good recommendation!

Someone commenting in another story recommended this one as. a better alternative in the Ds / humil / blackmail genre. Indeed, a great start. Liked the erotic scenes (well, the had 'em as well) but what really sets it apart for me is the editing and suspense factor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the Best stories I've ever read!

I've visited this site for over a decade and can honestly say this might be the best story I've ever read. I love non-con and it takes a lot to craft a tale that is engaging, sexy and full of tension without feeling rushed or relying too much on suspension of disbelief. Blackmail stories often leave me wanting. Either the characters are completely unbelievable, the plot is too weak, or the author has relied too heavily on the sex scenes (which are then riddled with so many grammatical errors it's impossible to ignore). I don't really know what else to say other than this is amazing. Your command of language and descriptive prose had me consuming every word. It's been a long time since I've lost myself in erotic fiction, so to that I say thank you, Sir! I am so looking forward to pt.2.

dumbsuckdolldumbsuckdollalmost 2 years ago

I really love this story and hope the writer comes back to it. I really wanted to see how Anne gets under the teacher's desk... The idea of that always gives me chills. I reread that scene a lot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really great story. Would love to have the series concluded if the author has time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKickBack@MrKickBack
Long time lurker that started about 20 stories and abandoned them halfway through (I assume that's how everyone does it). If you're reading this then I actually finished one and sent it in. Probably worth checking to make sure the world hasn't ended or something. Update: It h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES