Black Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot master positioned himself behind his slave so her whole body was in view of the camera. He reached around with one hand and grazed her naked skin until he found a nipple. He pinched it tight between his fingers as he spoke. "Beg for it, Slut."

"Please, sir! Please fuck me hard!"

He twisted harder. "Fuck who?"

"I'm sorry, Master! Please fuck your little whore!"

"You haven't earned my cock yet. But tell the camera what a slut you are and I'll give you my fingers instead."

"Oh I'm such a slut! I'd do anything for my Master's cock! He owns me completely and uses me whenever and however he likes and I crave it. I used to be completely innocent until my Master took possession of me and showed me my true place and now I can't live without his orders. Please make me cum, Master I need it!"

And with that he reached around with his other hand and stuck two fingers deep into her soaking pussy. The slave moaned. Her master started slowly, teasing her for 10 seconds, using his thumb to find her clit. Then he sped up. The change in speed was quite instant, one second he was toying with her and the next his hand was a blur, finger banging her like he was trying to win a huge cash prize.

The girl squealed and her hips took life of their own, trying to help fuck against the intrusive fingers and then trying to squirm away when they hit a sensitive spot. Her mouth was panting again, her nipples were rock hard, and her thighs were getting more and more soaked. She was putty in his hands, completely powerless.

Anne stopped rubbing her clit herself and joined the couple by sticking two fingers deep inside her as well. She wished it was the Master's hand fingering her instead of her own but she would make do. She started slowly like he had and then increased to match his current pace, furiously fucking herself.

Closing her eyes she could almost imagine he was behind her, breathing on her neck, pulling at her pink nipples, working his magic inside her with his other hand and making her moan for more. A fire was building up inside her. She was going to cum soon.

"Who owns you?"

"You do, sir!"

Anne was glad the slave-girl answered so quickly, with her eyes closed she almost answered herself automatically.God, what am I? She thought.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut, Master." The slave replied to her owner.

Anne couldn't even acknowledge the coincidence, she was so close to cumming. She opened her eyes hoping that the guy had taken off his shirt so she could cum to his rock hard body. He hadn't, but looking at his gorgeous face brought her a little closer, that would do.

"What else?" His fingers were moving with insane speed. Anne tried to go faster but she couldn't quite match him.

"I'm a cum craving bitch."

She was so close now.

"What else?"

"A filthy whore."

Oh fuck, me too. She was moaning hard. Her toes were beginning to curl.Just... a little more...

He slapped her tit again. "What else?"

"A dirty fu-"

The screen went black.

Anne's fingers grinded to a halt. She groaned, biting her tongue to keep herself from swearing loudly.

Pulling her left hand away from her nipple she gave the mouse a sharp move. The screen didn't react. She repeated it. Still nothing happened.

Ah fuck.

Agitation made her clench her jaw tight. She was extremely frustrated but her arousal was quickly fading with every passing second and she didn't want to lose it. She moved the mouse one last time but yet again there was no response. The computer had died.

Piece of shit machine! Her friend Maggie had been pushing for her to get a new laptop lately but Anne had thought it unnecessary, it may have been old in technology years but in human years it was still barely a child. It had been working perfectly fine for half a decade so she never saw a reason to splash out on a new one, but if it was going to turn itself off right before an orgasm then fuck it, she might have to persuade her step father to buy her a replacement.

For now, however, if she couldn't get it to turn back on she would have to make do with her imagination. That's what most girls did exclusively anyway.

Just as she huffed and reached for the reboot button the screen sprung back to life, so sudden it made her jump.

The display flashed a multitude of colours as if the whole setup was having a meltdown, and then returned to black just as quickly. Before she could even think to look away or process what was happening thick, white text appeared on the dark screen.

Your laptop isn't broken.

What the fuck? She hovered her free hand over the reboot button for a moment and eyed the message cautiously. Had she picked up a virus?

New text appeared within seconds. Her heart was beating faster and faster.

I have something I think you'll want to see.

A chill went through her. Maybe Brad had messed with the device as some kind of joke. Regardless, the message was ominous enough to send all her gut instincts wild. If it was a prank it was a strange prank. She should just turn the computer off right now. She should shut it all down and go straight to bed.

But she didn't move. Instead her hand stayed still, eyes glued to the screen. Anne didn't even notice that her other hand was still attached to her pussy; she was fixated.

Black faded to colour as an image of a shadowy room came into focus; a bedroom. Anne was unsure whether it was a picture or a video until the image moved and showed the door opening. The light turned on and a brown haired girl in jeans and a hoody walked into the room and kicked off her shoes.

Anne's eyes widened.

That girl was her!

She watched as the video captured her pulling her thick black hoody over her head and dumping it by her shoes.

That was her room!

Next she peeled down her jeans and kicked them off, exposing her pink underwear to the camera.

The video had been recorded from her webcam!

Suddenly realising she was sat in front of the computer half-naked with her hand on her clit she frantically lurched forward and put her palm over the camera. The light next to it wasn't on indicating that it shouldn't be recording... right? She didn't take the chance.

The video on her screen kept rolling. Shortly it showed her bra and panties hitting the floor and Anne had the dreading realisation that this stranger had seen everything.

Oh god.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself she tried to place the date this video had been recorded, praying that her strip was all he had seen that day. Luckily it was. Her past self, the Anne in the video, quickly put on her PJs and jumped straight into bed. The video only caught her exposed for a few seconds.

The slight relief she felt was short lived. The video dissolved away and was replaced by another, this time she was sat in front of the webcam in just a t-shirt and underwear, typing on her keyboard. Anne's stomach filled with dread, she knew what was coming.

Sure enough the horny idiot on the screen found some material she was happy with, lifted the hem of her shirt over her breasts, reached down and started unknowingly masturbating for a stranger.

Anne felt sick; the level of detail her camera could record was horrifying. If someone were to watch this video they might as well be looking at her naked breasts in person, and she had no clue who was even on the other side of the video feed.

Clip after clip rolled by of her touching herself. Sometimes she was half dressed, sometimes she was fully naked. Sometimes she was fresh out the shower, sometimes she had just stumbled home drunk. One clip even showed the time she had to stop half-way because her mum called her for dinner. The way she watched herself go from a show of ecstasy to a flailing, panicking mess made Anne feel even more humiliated.

She now knew this guy was without question watching her immediately before he took over her computer. The light that should have lit up to indicate the webcam was active meant jack shit otherwise she would have seen it on one of the dozens of occasions he had clearly used it to record her. If she removed her hand from the camera he would still be there getting an eyeful.

He had chosen the time to take over the computer tactically, Anne realised. He waited until she was about to orgasm and then denied her! Her cheeks went bright at the thought. Could he see what she was watching too? What else had he seen?

The series of videos ended with her and Beth in her room with a bottle of wine. It only showed the highlights of the night, general gossip, confessions of crushes, a few embarrassing secrets, then it got worse as they made embarrassing attempts at twerking, took off their tops to compare breasts, and when they were into their 2nd bottle, made out for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter.

The screen went black again.

It was quiet.

The atmosphere had a sickening, predatory feeling like she had been dumped in a jungle and could feel hungry eyes on her naked neck. All that could be heard was her own heavy breathing and a faint, far off siren in the city that reminded her she was not alone in the wilderness. Anne's mind was moving at 200mph but she had no idea what to do, she didn't have a clue where to even begin.

Somehow, the new text seemed to break the silence.

Remove your hand from the webcam.

She shook her head before realising that he couldn't see her with her hand covering the cam. Could he hear her? Should she stay silent? If she stayed quiet maybe he would just get bored and leave.

The words appeared on her screen as he typed them.

What's your step brother's name? Brad Turner, right? You have 10 seconds to remove your hand from the webcam or he'll be the first to receive a lovely video of you.

The screen faded to a time she was completely naked, rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. However, it was the moans coming out of her that made her shudder.

All of the colour must have drained from her face. Under no circumstances could Brad get his hands on one of those videos.

Anne quickly took her hand out of her shorts and pulled her top down to cover her tits. Once she was no longer indecent she reluctantly pulled her hand away from the hacked camera.

She made a 'are you happy now?' gesture to communicate, still not sure if he could hear her. If he hacked her webcam he could just as easily take control of her microphone but she really didn't want to have to say anything even if he had.

That's better. Now let's get down to business. I have nearly 100 videos of you that I plan to put up on my own website soon. It has already been made but it's not yet available to the public. That, however, can change at any point with a simple click of a button. Do you understand?

Oh god. She couldn't breathe. What was happening? Was this a fucking nightmare? Had she fallen asleep at the computer?

I said do you understand?

Anne nodded with no small amount of spite. He was going to turn her into a porn star! She had to get out of this no matter what; she couldn't have this following her around for the rest of her life. One girl in her school had a single nude sent around and her life became hell, she couldn't live like that let alone worse off than that.

Don't nod. Your microphone has been turned on. Tell me you understand.

So much for avoiding talking. Anne swallowed, struggling to find the courage to speak. She opened her mouth but the words wouldn't come out.

Anne closed her eyes, took 2 deep breaths, and spoke.

"Why are you doing this?"

Tell me you understand or Brad receives that video in 5

4

3

"Okay okay, I understand!"

Good. Now let's get straight to the point.

You're fucked.

If you don't want to have your perverted little addiction exposed then you're going to serve me from now on. I want you to become my online slave for the next month, doing whatever I say, whenever I say it. No questioning me or trying to hold onto your pride, just complete obedience.

Serve me however I see fit for these few weeks and a different sort of website will go up; one where your face is covered or blurred and no one will ever know the horny bitch in the video is you. Refuse and the website will go up as it is right now and everyone in your school receives a link. Every person you'll ever work with, every hot date that decides to look you up, every new friend or figure of admiration you meet for the rest of your life will see you as I have; fucking yourself to kinky BDSM every night. Yes, I know what you've been looking at you little slut, I must say I approve. You have potential.

So choose; years of humiliation, or a month.

Anne struggled to read it. Her eyes were welling up with tears and every sentence made her situation feel more dire than the last.

The website was going up no matter what. She couldn't stop it. Even if her face was blurred what if someone recognised her room? No, that wouldn't happen. No one who knew her room well enough to recognise it would watch the videos anyway, but the risk still existed.

It was the better choice of the two options but what would becoming an online slave mean? She wanted Adam to take more control but she never wanted to be his fucking slave! And it wouldn't even be him it would be some creepy guy sitting on his computer in his mum's basement.

Oh god, Adam! If she chose to become a slave then she would be cheating on him, blackmail or not. Anne couldn't do that to him. She loved him.

She held back the tears welling in her eyes. "Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to me?"

Don't ask pointless questions. Just choose.

"How can you expect me to choose one of those?" Anne felt the hysteria rising in her. "How can you be such a heartless bastard? Please just leave me alone! Just let me go!"

I said choose.

"No!" She nearly screamed, not caring if Brad heard. "I will not play your fucking games!"

Don't lose your head. Calm down, compose yourself, and talk your way out of this.

Anne took a deep breath, trying to listen to her rational side. She shouldn't panic, she could do this. He was trying to control the situation by scaring her but she wouldn't let that happen. She would not be his prey!

"Listen." She said, as softly as she could manage. "I don't know who you are or how you managed to hack my computer. I don't even know what you really want to get out of this but please, you've had your fun. You've already seen everything, there's no need to push this further. What you're talking about doing will ruin my life! That's not... That's not fair! I don't deserve that, no one deserves that! Please don't do this. I won't call the police or tell my parents. I won't tell anybody! No one will try and find out who you are just... just delete the videos and leave it here. Please just leave me alone!"

It was only her imagination but for a second Anne truly thought the last word had echoed around her room. Her words rung in her ears, replaying as if to make her think of everything she should have added or phrased differently.

She waited for his response.

Seconds passed like minutes. Each tic of the clock was like a drum beat in her head. No reply yet. Was this a good sign? Was he changing his mind?

Anne stared at the screen, waiting for the decision that would decide her fate. Her heart was frozen in place, she didn't move an inch.

30 seconds had passed.

Was he making her wait to stress her out? Was he just thinking about what to type? She couldn't take this anymore!

Just as her chest was about to explode the message came through.

He hadn't changed his mind.

Do not plead with me. I don't care.

Do not threaten me. It won't work.

Do not try to offer me money. I have enough and you don't have much to offer me even if I didn't.

I'm putting 60 seconds on the timer. At the end of the 60 seconds your website goes live. If you want to stop the countdown, take off your clothes, push back your chair and kneel in front of the laptop. Once you say "Please Master, take me as your new slave." the clock will stop and not a second before. Your time starts now.

Suddenly a big60 appeared in the centre of her screen.

59

58

57

A tear rolled down her cheek. Why her? Why would he even be interested in her for this? She wasn't as pretty as Liza, she didn't have nice big tits that boys drooled over, she had a nice ass but that was it.

52

51

50

What was she thinking? She was acting like she wasn't good enough for this creep! Why was she putting herself down like that!

Who the fuck does he think he is? The arrogance of blackmailing her to serve him. She should tell him to go fuck himself. Screw it if it was worse for her, she would deprive him of the chance to do anything with her! He would get no fucking satisfaction out of this.

43

42

41

Anne would wait until the clock ran out, give him the finger, and slam the laptop on his face. No more crying and no more looking weak and helpless. She didn't care if everyone she knew saw those videos, she had done nothing wrong! She was in her own room, minding her own business and she was an unfortunate victim. People would be sympathetic mostly, not abusive.

34

33

32

But did that really matter? All her friends would see, all her teachers, all the bitches who made snide remarks about her over the years. She couldn't pretend she didn't care, she just couldn't.

Oh fucking hell, Adam's creepy friends would watch it. They'd probably jack off to it too. Anne thought of Tom and shivered.

23

22

...

...

...

Anne Frowned. It had stopped on 22.

A new message appeared.

I know I said I wouldn't pause the timer but I thought I'd play one last video for you, just in case you needed it.

Oh no.

She knew what it was even before it started playing. She had silently prayed this had escaped his eyes but clearly it was a fool's hope, why would she get so lucky?

The video started. Anne walked into her room and turned on the light. At first there was nothing to separate it from the first video that had started off this horrible night, but then someone walked in behind her.

Anne slumped in her seat. "No no no no no no no no no..."

"Nice room." The boy trailing her said.

The video was from 8 months ago and he wasn't a boy, but standing at only 5ft 8 and with that beardless baby face she struggled to think of him as a man.

"Close the door." The Anne on the screen commanded and he quickly obliged.

"So... Shall we get to business?" The nerd asked while taking off his belt as if she had already said yes.

"Wait Percy, the talk first."

"The talk?"

"I want you to get me the answers for this year's exams too."

He had her. She was fucked.

"This year's exams?" Percy laughed. "I don't get into the habit of making new deals before I've even been paid for the last one."

"I'll give you the blowjob, don't worry, I just want you to agree to do this again this Spring."

She had been desperate. She had realised good AS grades wouldn't be enough to support her if she completely failed her upcoming A2s.

"I could get the answers again." Percy teased. "But a blowjob won't cut it this time."

Anne finally spoke up to make this video stop. "Okay that's enough!"

I assume you understand what this video would mean?

She nodded, reluctantly.

Good, then let's continue.

21

20

19

She had to ask. "What would it mean if I was your slave?"

18

17

"Please, what would I have to do?"

16