Black Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
743 Followers

She took a deep breath to compose herself.I can do this.

Finding her courage Anne took her first step, then her second. She was quickly getting out of reach of her room, if Brad's door opened now she would be caught.

A fifth step, then a sixth. The floorboard creaked beneath her and she froze.

3 seconds passed. Still no sounds.

Anne gulped and started moving again. She had to pick up the pace, the longer she was out of her room the higher the chance of getting caught.

Reaching Brad's room she stopped like she had earlier and pressed an ear to the door. This time she couldn't hear them fucking but she couldn't hear Brad snoring either. All she could hear was the pounding of her heart. Anne hadn't realised how loud it was, thumping in her chest like it was threatening to explode.

Compose yourself girl.

3 minutes was running out, she had to move. Anne turned and made for the stairs, moving much more quickly now.

The stairs were less stable than the landing and every step was met with the creaking of wood. Her heart was racing faster, Anne felt like she was waking up the whole neighbourhood with her footsteps but it couldn't be avoided now, she had to move.

The air felt cold on her naked skin, but the carpet was warm to her bare feet as she padded downwards. Goosebumps covered her body and her nipples were becoming increasingly erect. The hair on her arms was actually standing up and she couldn't kick the feeling that someone was breathing down her spine.

God fucking damn it why do these stairs have to be so loud!

She was panicking now. Time was still running out. She reached the bottom of the stairs and her naked feet met the cold wooden tiles. She shivered and wrapped her arms around her body, still making for the door as fast as she could manage. How long left? 2 minutes? 1 minute?

The front door loomed in front of her, a point of no return; her gate to the Underworld. Opening the letter box she peered out onto the street. No cars, no lights on in any of the houses opposite, and no people as far as she could see. Now where was this package...

Anne groaned. It wasn't on her doorstep. It was a good 6ft down her path, almost halfway to the pavement. She looked again, still no people walking past, still no cars.

She closed the letter box and tried to calm herself. No one is awake, she wasn't going to get caught. It was just a quick dash then she'd be back in the house and safe. Just a quick dash.

Grasping at the small bit of courage she had, Anne opened the front door slowly, very slowly, stopping just when she could fit her head out to get a better look.

It was a clearer view than through the letter box but nothing had changed. The street was still empty and the package wasn't any closer. Now was her chance, she had to move quickly. She had to take advantage of this moment before anyone appeared and saw the package lying unattended. It was now or never, she had to go for it.

Anne took a deep breath.

3

2

1

She didn't move. Her whole body was shaking, her legs refused to do as they were told.

Fuck, I'm running out of time!

Suddenly lights appeared down the road.

Anne frantically ducked her head back inside as the sound of a car engine grumbled past her house, getting louder and then fading away as it passed.

Shit shit shit shit shit.

That was too close, she had to get this over and done with, there couldn't be more than 30 seconds left.

Move now. Move now. Move now!

Anne opened the front door wide and ran outside completely naked.

If any neighbours had decided to look out their window at that moment, they would have seen Annabel Jessica Adams, the cute innocent teen from next door, running out her house with her tits bouncing in the wind, picking up a large box, then running back inside with her ass jiggling as she sprinted away. Anne would never be able to tell if anyone saw her, because she couldn't see into their dark houses, but if anyone had walked past their window they would have gotten a good eyeful of her exposed little body.

She slammed the door behind her, no longer caring about the noise. Not wasting another second she darted for the stairs taking two at a time, now just trying to get back to her room as fast as she could.

She reached the landing, quickly passed Brad's door, closed the gap to her room, threw open the door and almost tripped over herself to get in, slamming it behind her.

Her heart was thundering. Anne looked down at her hands; they were shaking more than she had ever seen them shake. She clenched them as tight as she could, squeezing the blood in her veins like she was juicing an orange in an attempt to stop them shaking.

Had anyone seen her?

She looked up at the cursed laptop still sitting on her desk. It looked more like a monster than a machine to her now. Anne had the overwhelming urge to snap it in two, crumble it to bits with a hammer and then throw it out the window. She started taking steps on unsteady legs, she was still shaking.

A message was already waiting for her as she walked over, dazed and trying to catch her breath.

You cut it close whore, sit down and put the box on the floor

Anne placed the box next to her feet and sat down again, remembering at the last second to spread her legs rather than risk his anger. She didn't feel quite as exposed as she did when she started, especially now she had wondered outside naked with the chance of anyone seeing her. At least here she was warm.

She tried to explain the feeling that was coursing through her body. Was it fear? Certainly. Was it excitement? It unsettled her that the answer to that wasn't undoubtedly "no". Her pussy throbbed and she knew she couldn't blame it on her racing heart. Anne kept her hands to her sides, afraid to check how wet she was. Not that she would under his watch.

Open your present

Leaning forward, she tore open the lid clueless to what to expect. She should have been curious or nervous about it since she heard there was a box for her but instead she was solely focussed on running around naked and not getting caught. The contents hadn't even crossed her mind until now. The nerves had just caught up with her.

Pulling off the lid she found a lot of bubble wrap, probably more than was necessary. Inside that bubble wrap were several objects.

The first her hand gripped was cold metal. Her heart beat a little faster. It was a pair of handcuffs.

Next was a smaller black box, only slightly larger than her fist, with a combination lock stopping it from being opened.

The next item gave her pause.A felt tip pen?

Finally she pulled out the last item and barely held back a wail. It was a dildo, 7 inches long she would guess, fairly thick, with a base that looked like it could be mounted to things. A suction cup. She had seen them before but not in person, it could be stuck to the wall to achieve the effect of getting fucked doggy style if you were to back onto it.

Her blackmailer planned something else.

Stick the dildo to the centre of your chair

Anne did so, reluctant to even touch the evil looking thing. She had only had sex with Adam and he was average, just shy of 6 inches. This thing would rip her apart if she had to use it, and she obviously would have to use it. That's what slaves do on cam.

I know you're excited to fill that tight cunt but first things first, take out the pen and write SLUT across your chest. Do it nice and big, if it's not big enough we can call in your step-brother and ask him to do it for you. You'll have to persuade him to go along with the path you've chosen but believe me I will do it

Anne believed him. He didn't seem like the type to care about the problems he caused her, she couldn't imagine anything more embarrassing than Brad coming in to help her write SLUT across her tits.

Her pussy twitched again.

Without wasting any more time she uncapped the pen and started writing on her skin. Soon SLUT was emblazoned across her chest in thick black ink and she would struggle to claim it wasn't at least partially true. No, she couldn't think like that! She had been forced to do all of this!

Now cuff your hands behind your back, the key is inside the combination box I provided, you will get the number key to get in when I'm done with you

Anne found it difficult to imagine an end but the thought of it brought a small hope to her heart. However, handcuffs were an intimate thing, something that could only be used if she really trusted the other person with her safety and release. Anne did not trust this man.

Not willing to show any defiance, she snapped the handcuffs behind her back, but left them just loose enough that she could slip her hand out without breaking a thumb.

"Alright, I'm done."

Show me, I want to make sure they're tight enough

Shit. She quickly tightened them behind her back before turning around to show him the newly unescapable cuffs. Anne was trapped now.

Much better. This is a much more appropriate look for you, don't you agree?

Silence was her best answer.

Well? Speak slut

No wasn't an option. "Yes."

Yes what?

She gritted her teeth. "Yes sir, this is a much more appropriate look for me."

Better, from now on put in some fucking effort. Smile, sound like you're enjoying it even if you think you're not. If I get a whiff of reluctance in your voice you'll regret it

Anne almost scowled but managed to hold it back. She didn't quite know how she'd manage that. "Yes sir."

It didn't come out enthusiastic but she guessed it must have come out sultry enough because he made no complaints.

Now get on your knees to the right of the chair Anne the Whore

Movement was a little less fluid with her wrists bound behind her, but she was happy to be kneeling to the side of the chair instead of on it. Anne was not ready to have that thing inside her.

At the edge of her eyes she could see the SLUT she had written on her chest. It was so degrading to have to present herself like this, what if Brad walked in? Or even Liza? How was she going to explain herself?

She turned back to the screen.

Are you forgetting your rules already? Always. Reply. Out loud.

Shit.

"No sir, I'm sorry I forgot."

Forget again and you'll sleep in those handcuffs

Anne nodded. "I won't sir."

It was beginning to worry her how natural "Sir" already sounded on her lips. She barely had to remind herself to add it.

Now using your prop show me how you give a good whore blowjob

Hell if she knew! What experience had she had compared to whores? Anne almost stuck her mouth around the toy without giving him the response he wanted.

"Yes sir."

At least she could get away with just saying "yes sir" each time. It was simple enough.

Slowly she lowered her lips to the offensive pink monster. As Anne opened her mouth wide to take it in she was overcome by a wave of humiliation.

How would this look on the other side? She would be known as a whore forever if this got out. She had given him more material to hold against her but this was the cut-off point, her last chance to get away and accept her fate of school humiliation. If she went through with this and kept going she was effectively a virtual prisoner until he deemed otherwise.

A barrage of faces floated in front of her, friends, teachers, her step father, bitches who always sneered at her behind her back. They'd all see everything she had to show, every intimate detail. She couldn't live with that, she just couldn't.

Anne took as much of it in her mouth as she could. She figured she fit in about 5 inches before reaching her limit and pulling back. She started bobbing on the toy, trying to reach that far every time and move at least a few inches in her mouth before descending again. It was odd, it didn't have the texture of a dick, and she was relived it didn't have the taste even though it obviously had no reason to. She threw her eyes up at the screen to see if he had commented.

Okay come up for breath

Thankful, she pulled her head off the thing and immediately started taking deep breaths to compose herself. She was given a lot of time to do so as well, as a full minute later she still had not received a new message.

She was silently praying he had left, had fallen off his chair and broken his neck, the police had busted down his door and arrested him, something to free her of this nightmare.

More time passed and she still didn't know what to do, sitting there cuffed and presenting SLUT across her chest. How would she get out of these handcuffs! Anne had to talk.

"What now?" She eventually asked before adding a hopefully not too late "Sir."

A new video appeared on the screen, taking up the top left hand corner. It seemed to be another video pulled from a webcam but this one wasn't of her room or of her in front of the camera. After a short brain freeze Anne recognised the guy sitting in the chair, Jimmy Hand from her year at school. He wasn't as underdressed as she was in the videos taken of her, wearing jeans and his "YOLO" top that Anne had seen him wearing earlier today.

This is a live feed of Jimmy's room, he doesn't know he's being watched

This wasn't random. When Maggie had shared those 2 bottles of wine with her the subject had obviously turned to guys in their school. Anne's blackmailer had watched as she told her best friend that Jimmy was the guy she would want to fuck if she could fuck anyone in their year. That night was her 18th birthday, a few weeks before she started dating Adam.

He was an airhead and seemed as shallow as a puddle next to a swimming pool but damn he was hot! Jimmy was over 6ft and with a body that let you know he worked out every day, Anne used to just get wet during dull classes by daydreaming about him holding her down and roughly fucking her in any way he liked. Looking at him sitting there on her computer screen she silently wished this video was about to get more explicit.

The thought filled her with shame. Adam didn't know she used to have a crush on Jimmy and she wouldn't ever let him know. When they were younger Jimmy used to bully him quite badly apparently and he never really got over it.

Start licking that dick from base to tip. Keep your eyes on the screen as you do and repeat anything I type in speech marks

"Yes sir."

Anne tried to imagine it was an ice cream as she set about her task but without the flavour or the texture it wasn't really helping. Keeping her eyes locked on her oblivious former crush while her tongue worked like a slut made it easy for her mind to wonder to other places.

Anne used to picture them together after school, passionately making out in an empty classroom. He would pull off her top with his strong arms then push her away, teasing her. With a sly smile he would tell her she wasn't allowed to kiss him anymore so long as she wore a single stitch of clothing. Giggling, Anne would slowly peel off each item in a strip tease she knew she wasn't talented enough to execute so gracefully in reality, and then jump back into his arms. She had been completely naked while he hadn't so much as lost a shoe. She was vulnerable, completely at his mercy, and soaking wet as he slowly kissed down her neck and brought a hot, wet mouth to her hard nipple.

In her day dreams he made her moan that way for a minute, for multiple minutes, switching between nipples while leaving a finger to lightly graze her clit, taunting her. She'd find herself on her knees with little persuasion needed, and eagerly undo his fly to pull out his hard cock. It was a monster! 7 inches long and very thick, just like the fake cock she had in reality, almost identical in fact...

Anne started licking in from base to tip, imagining the pre-cum on her taste buds. Usually she hated it but for some reason the thought of it was delicious. She lapped it up, trying to impress him, prove herself to him so he might fuck her every day with this beautiful thing. She looked down momentarily and saw SLUT written across her chest.

Anne snapped back to reality.

Oh god. What was she thinking? This was the guy who bullied her boyfriend! And he was just sitting there fully dressed and minding his own business and here she was, spying on him through his webcam, completely naked while sucking a fake cock and imagining it was him. She actually was a slut, not even sparing a thought for her boyfriend! Disgust washed over her mind.

"Oooh Jimmy I just love your cock"

The white text took her aback for a second, and then she remembered what she had to do.

"Oooh Jimmy I just love your cock!" She repeated then kept licking.

"I'd do anything to have your fat cock inside my whore pussy"

"I'd do anything to have your fat cock inside my whore pussy."

"I just want you to cum all over my face and let me wear it to school so I can show everyone I'm your slut"

"I... I just want you to cum all over my face and let me wear it to school so I can show everyone I'm your slut."

Do you want to see more of him?

Anne had to stop herself from reading it back on autopilot. "No sir."

Is that a lie?

Just say no. All she had to do is say no. "I don't know... sir."

Why did she say that? She hadn't even considered if it was some sort of trick she just blurted it out like some horny teenager.

Start sucking the dick properly and watch the screen, you'll get what you want soon slut

Her cheeks flushed again as she realised she had basically asked for this. Trying not to dwell on it, she returned her mouth to the long toy once again. She still couldn't get more than 5 inches in but she wouldn't let herself be caught not putting in the effort. It was too late for that now.

A new picture appeared on her screen in the top right corner next to the feed of Jimmy. It was a live screengrab of someone watching "fail" videos online. A message box suddenly appeared, seemingly not related to any websites he currently had up.

AL:Hey is this Jimmy?

The cursor moved over the chat for a moment, then opened it and a reply started being typed.

Jimmy:Yeh who is this

AL:You don't know me, I found this program that shows you a bunch of peoples Facebook profiles and lets you send a direct message to any of their computers. This is the first time I've used it.

'AL'... Were those meant to be her initials? Or did it mean something to her blackmailer?

Jimmy:Alright then...

AL:Sorry if I'm annoying you, I just thought you were cute.

Jimmy:Let me see a pic of you

AL:I'd rather not show my face yet... But I'll show you another picture.

AL sent an attachment and Anne watched, infatuated, as Jimmy opened it.

Oh no...

It was her! She felt dread wash over her. It was her bent over, ass on display. It was a screenshot from today, just before she spanked herself for him. Anne's face wasn't in the picture but her friends would make out it was her from the room if Jimmy decided to send it around the school!Oh fuck what was she going to do?

Anne watched Jimmy's face reacting to the picture. He had a sly smile on his face like he wore in her fantasy when he had her strip.

AL:Interested?

Jimmy:If you've got more of those then I'm down for whatever babe

Oh he's got plenty more, Anne winced.

AL:I'll get ready then I'll turn on my cam, I'll send you another picture so you can get ready too.

Anne froze half way down the dildo. Turn her cam on?

Fuck fuck fuck!

He sent a message to her this time.

There's a mask in the box I sent you that you never pulled out, I suggest you find it because you don't have long before he gets to see what I'm seeing

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
743 Followers