Black Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
739 Followers

Anne never moved quicker in her life. She was up like lightning and kicking over the box, spilling is contents all over her floor. A black object came into view and separating it with her feet she found it was a domino mask.

This will barely cover my face, she thought. Anne knew they had never spoken but could she be certain he hadn't seen her around enough to recognise her? She didn't think so but she wasn't sure, she had got awarded in front of the whole school for her exam results...

That wasn't the problem at hand though.

Never in her life had she found something as difficult to do as putting on a small mask with your hands cuffed behind your back. While racing against the clock no less! She must have looked ridiculous, effectively head-butting the floor from various angles over and over again.

Eventually she managed to hook it round her door handle and use a foot to make enough room for her head to fit through. It took her another 30 seconds to make sure it was properly fitted to her face then she returned to her computer a sweaty, red mess, but at least more covered than she was before.

What she saw made her mouth drop.

On one side of the screen she saw what was open on Jimmy's computer, a picture of her sat on her chair with her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed. It had been cut off at the top so her face wasn't in view but the detail of her naked body yet again shocked her. She had never seen her pussy in such detail before, and now Jimmy was getting a complete unhindered view of it.

And on the other side she saw his opinion on the matter. Jimmy had pulled off his top, showing off his ripped body and opened his zipper to slowly stroke his cock.

Anne swallowed. Jimmy Hand was masturbating over her naked body and she was watching him! He wasn't as hung as he was in her head but still decent sized.

AL:I'm ready to start a cam chat

Shit!

Anne prayed the flimsy mask would do the trick. It had to.

Jimmy:Alright girl whenever you're ready

Oh fuck.

The screen suddenly changed. Where she was previously seeing what was shown on Jimmy's screen she now just saw herself through the eyes of her webcam, standing there, naked, cuffed, masked and with SLUT written across her chest.

No... That WAS what was on Jimmy's screen!

Her old crush whistled. "Damn looking good!" She heard through her speakers, he was probably aware she could see him now, though didn't realise that that had been the case for a while. "You're a freaky one aren't you! A freaky slut I should say." Jimmy laughed.

"Hi sexy, what would you like me to do?"

The black writing appeared at the bottom of her screen.

"H-Hi sexy." She stammered. "What would you like me to do?"

Jimmy shot her another cheeky grin then spoke. "Turn around, show me that ass again."

Did he recognise her voice? Anne didn't think so. As she turned around for him her head swirled with emotions. What would Adam think of her? What happens if Jimmy realises who she is? How the fuck had she gotten into this position?

When her back was facing him she found herself somewhat yearning for him to compliment her favourite feature. She was being blackmailed! Why was she thinking like this?

Jimmy laughed again. "Handcuffs too? I love it. Give that ass a shake for me babe."

Anne gave her hips a little wiggle, hoping that was what he meant.

"Beautiful. Why are you so shy babe?"

She turned back to face him and struggled to form a response. "I-I haven't done anything like this before."

"Could have fooled me! Is that a dildo on the chair behind you?"

"Yes, I want to ride it while I pretend it's your cock."

"Yes, I... I want to ride it while I pretend it's your cock."

Another laugh came from Jimmy. "Well ride away!"

Better start fucking that dildo slut

"Yes sir."

Anne wasn't sure who that was even aimed at. She felt like a toy, more of a sex object than the dildo she was about to have inside her.

She never bothered to look at Jimmy's reaction to her seemingly calling him "sir", she was already focused on fitting that monstrosity inside her.

How was she going to do this? She had no way of using fingers to loosen herself up, bound behind her as they were. Was she even wet enough? Reluctantly she had to admit that she was. Anne kept telling herself it wasn't her fault, her body was already aroused and this was a sexual scenario she had fantasised about; it had nothing to do with the coercion.

Hovering over the dildo, she spread her legs as wide as she possibly could. When the tip of the dildo touched the skin of her thigh she shivered and redirected it under her pussy. On her screen Jimmy was still beating away at his cock, watching her intently.His job is so easy, she thought with a small amount of spite.

Lowering her hips, Anne felt the head of the dildo slowly find its way into her soaked pussy. She pushed down harder, an inch disappeared into her. She grunted. She pushed down again making more ridiculous noises and another inch was in.

She looked at herself on the screen and saw how pathetic her effort was looking. Taking a deep breath, Anne took another 2 inches in and let out an involuntary moan.

The issue wasn't the length, but the thickness. If she could get used to it the next 2 or 3 inches would be far easier.

Time to start fucking it then.

Planting her feet firmly on the floor, she raised her hips pulling her pussy off the dildo then brought it back down, swallowing it back up.

At first she couldn't move much, then slowly she got used to it, used to the movement and the feel, she could rise so only the head was in then go back down so it was 4 inches inside her.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

Damn it was starting to feel good.

On her screen Jimmy was pumping away furiously while watching her.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

Take in more

Anne groaned and went down harder. 5 inches of plastic violated her.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

She let out another moan.

Faster

She moved her hips faster. It really felt like it now. It felt like a thick dick fucking her. Anne couldn't think straight, she could feel herself giving into her biology more and more.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

"Oh that's it Jimmy fuck your slut."

Anne could barely read it let alone speak it.

"Ooh Jimmy fuck me, fuck your slut." she eventually managed.

"Oh I will babe, make those tits bounce for me." Jimmy's hand was a blur.

Anne adjusted so her whole body was moving with her hips so her breasts bounced more.

Faster

She tried to move faster but she was already moving so fast she could only increase her speed a little bit.

Moan more, moan like a slut

Anne was already moaning but she easily managed to go further. She moaned and groaned and squealed. "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

She made so much fake noise a pornstar would blush. How much of it is fake, she thought feeling her orgasm near.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

Oh fuck she was going to cum for both of them!

"Oh yes! Just like that!"

Take it in deeper whore

"Urghhhh!" She pushed as hard as she could and nearly managed to take the whole thing inside her. "Oh fuck!"

"I love it babe, I'm gonna cum for you." Jimmy groaned back.

"Wait, I want us to cum together."

"W-Wait." Was all she could manage before a sensitive spot was hit and she let out a slutty moan instead.

"Wait?"

"I want us to cum together."

He laughed. "Better hurry up then. I won't wait for you."

She would do anything right now to release her hands so she could rub her clit too, then he would have to keep up with her!

You better be ready to cum when he does or he finds out who you are.

Anne thought she couldn't go any faster but reading that gave her new wind. Her hips moved like they were on fire, trying to bring the flame of an orgasm closer and closer.

He could never find out the slut on his screen was her, she'd never live that down!

UpDownUpDownUpDown.

"Ugh! Urgh! Fuck!"

She tried to think back to all the hottest scenarios of her life but found that everything that had happened this night was playing on repeat. And it was turning her on.

UpDownUpDownUpDown.

Anne watched herself, SLUT written across her chest, hands bound behind her, nipples hard, pussy soaked around the biggest thing she had ever had inside of her, fucking it with inhumane speed for two people, one who didn't know it was her and the other she didn't know who he was.

She had never been so helpless. She had never been so used. She had never been so humiliated.

Anne came hard.

Her surroundings vanished into the abyss, her world was loud and screaming but completely silent except for a long, soft groan that escaped through the "O" of her pouting lips. Anne didn't care who saw, she didn't care if Jimmy had came with her, she only cared about the wave of ecstasy rocketing through her body.

Then the fire slowly died. Her hips stopped buckling on the dildo and she returned to the world, brain coming back to its senses.

It took her a moment to process what had happened, she tried to put her hands out to steady herself but found herself unable.

They're handcuffed, she remembered.

Anne looked up at the screen and saw Jimmy cleaning him himself off. He had finished with her. Thank god. That had been so irresponsible of her, what was she thinking? Everything she had done would have been for nothing all because she needed to get herself off.

He looked up at her and grinned. "That was fun babe, let's do it again soon!"

The chat session was closed without him so much as waiting for her to say goodbye. She could still see his screen and him through his webcam, but he immediately stood up and left the computer, leaving Anne staring at an empty chair.

The screen went black again, cutting off both feeds.

Well done slut, you've made a good start today.

She didn't care to humour him this time and call him sir, she couldn't think about consequences. Anne was just tired.

"How far will this go?" Her tone was dejected... defeated.

One step at a time. Now get up and clean your mess off that cock, then go get the key to those cuffs.

She slumped to the floor, barely registering that this will be the first time she would taste her own juices. "What's the combination?" She asked looking at the locked box.

Oh I wrote it down on a piece of paper. You'll have to go get it.

Oh no not again. "Where is it?" She dreaded the answer, she knew the answer.

It's on your doorstep obviously. Better be fast before it blows away, but first clean up that dildo.

To be continued.

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
739 Followers