Black Security Loves a White Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips moved spasmodically, and his cock pulled out of my mouth, rubbed against my shiny-slick face, his balls bounced on my chin, and Charles yelled "Aarggh!" again as he let loose a rope of cum into the pillow, my hair and eyes. I tried to eat it all up but there was too much. The head of his dick found my mouth and I took it back in, sucking out more cream, licking his beautiful organ.

His body spasmed once, twice more, as he caught his breath. He leaned over me, knees astride my chest and his hands resting on the bed above the pillow where my head lay. I cleaned his cock as his breathing slowed and sweat dripped off him.

"Damn ... boy ...," he gulped, still winded. "Fuck, kid. That was great."

"I liked it too," I said quietly. I swallowed his cockhead one last time and looked into his eyes. He rolled onto the other side of the bed and stretched out his naked frame. A wave of joy flowed through my body as I looked at the satisfied giant and thought, 'I gave happiness to this incredible man.'

That powerful feeling soon dissipated. I was still horny. I needed to cum. I looked down at my cock and saw it pointing up at my face, hard, wanting. Now wasn't the time to push it. Best to let my new lover enjoy the afterglow.

I got up, went to the bathroom, took a leak, threw some water on my face, washed my cock, and patted my body dry with a towel. I cleaned off most of my stud's cum. At that point I didn't give a damn if anyone saw cum in my hair. If anything, I was kind of proud of it. I had sucked his cock like a pro and he came like a fucking bomb went off. It's what every gay bottom, and some women, dream about.

I grabbed a towel and went back to bed. Charles was waiting for me, resting on his elbow. He said, "Hello there," in a subdued voice, looking at my eyes, trying to get a read on my feelings.

I was silent but got on the bed and moved right next to him, my face inches from his, our bodies side by side, touching from feet to shoulders.

"Hello yourself," I whispered. I wiped up some of the cream and sweat on his crotch and torso. I pet his arm, feeling its power. He put it around me, kissed my forehead. He pushed me on my back and put his hand on my neck. He touched my lips with his.

"I've had a hell of a day. A nutcase attacked me, but I survived," he said looking into my eyes. "I met a great guy who nursed my cut. Then he gave me a blowjob I'll never forget."

I kissed him and touched his face. "You never know what's going to happen when you get out of bed in the morning."

He smiled. "That's true. But I know what's going to happen now. I'm going to give that guy a blowjob he'll never forget."

He kissed me again as he moved his hand down to my cock and took it in his big paw. He bent down and licked my nipple as his hand rubbed over my crotch, feeling my nuts down to the taint and back up to the head. I spread my legs to give him better access. His dark fingers pinched my cockhead slightly, teasingly, and I watched his eyes as he saw the tender flesh swell. He raised my arm and licked my pit as he continued the pinching. I wanted him to finger my ass, but he stayed away, I guess due to our agreement to be strictly oral. Oh well, maybe next time.

Charles moved down and swallowed half my erection in his large mouth. Fuck, it was so hot around my meat, lord it was like finding a new home. I tensed my legs and butt, pushing my dick deeper into the wonderful wet furnace of his mouth.

"Fuck that's good," I sighed as my eyes closed in pleasure. He drew back, my glistening strawberry cock falling out of his mouth, then he started laving it with his thick lips, up down and around the head, stopping only to suck my ball sac into his sloppy maw.

It was time for me to let my Top side out. I put both hands behind his head and pushed my dick back in his mouth. Then I fucked it, in out, steadily. I watched his lips move and grow damp as I slid my cock between them. I heard Charles groan in pleasure. So, the big stud likes his face fucked just like I do. Hmmm, guess I'll have to keep going.

He swallowed all but the last inch or so of my six inches. I kept fucking, hitting the bottom of his throat, holding his head, and he moaned some more. It was terrific like he said it would be. Almost as good as fucking tight boy bottom.

I was getting to my nut. I could feel it coming. The whole day had built to this. Meeting a beautiful stud. Being his tender nurse. Getting to know the man beneath the muscles. Holding his powerful body. Worshipping his cock. Lapping up his cream.

This went through my mind as I gave into his incredible sucking. His fingers were back in my taint and my asshole winked in pleasure. He had my cock in his throat, and he was jacking his saliva all over my shaft.

A finger touched my anus. Gave it a feathery feel. Charles lifted his head and my cock bounced free from his mouth. I glanced down and saw him lick his finger and move it back to my ass. He swallowed half my cock and put the finger an inch in my butthole.

Oh fuck, that was it. I felt the tingle start in my balls and ass and start to flow down my legs. I grabbed his head again and shoved my shaft in his mouth as deep as it would go. My anus clamped down on his finger. My eyes clenched tight.

"Yea, yea!" I screamed as the cream began to shoot from my dick, the tingle moving up my legs to my cock and further up my spine. I hunched his head, pumping my load, feeling his juicy mouth and lips on my cock. He was swallowing everything, my load, my dick, it was astonishing, and I pumped uncontrollably, powerless to control my straining thigh and butt muscles.

Soon it was over. I was covered in sweat, my heart racing. I lay back and took a breath. I basked in that wonderful feeling of exhaustion and bliss as it moved through my body.

I opened my eyes and Charles was leaning over me. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"The big man made the little man feel real good," I said, touching his face. "Like I said, you never know what's going to happen when you get out of bed in the morning."

12