Black Sheep Futa Ch. 01

Story Info
A prequel to the Black Sheep Boy series, starring Erika.
2.1k words
4.39
12.5k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers

All characters are eighteen.

This story is a prequel to my Black Sheep Boy series. You don't need to read that series to understand this one, but if you haven't there are some aspects of the setting and story you might miss. So check that series out if you haven't.

*****

Erika lay back in her seat and gazed silently at the scenes that passed by. They were already out of the town proper now, on the outskirts. The only thing left to look at was empty fields. From the front seat, the coach called back, "almost there futas! Hope you're all ready for some fun!" Her other track teammates in the car hooted and hollered their approval. They were excited. The whole drive they'd been chatting eagerly with each other, talking about what kind of boy they were gonna get, what they were gonna do to them. Erika hadn't really joined in.

She hadn't really even wanted to go, but her teammates razzed her about it till she gave in. It was a tradition among all the schools sports teams. When they turned eighteen, all the futas on the team who were still virgins got taken out to the local brothel to lose cherries. It was the kind of opportunity that most futas would never miss out on. But for some reason the thought of it left Erika cold. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the door.

At last they arrived, and the futas all streamed out of the car. The building was a dingy thing. It looked like it might've been an old bowling alley at one point. A big sign showed the name of the place, The Love Ranch, in big, pink neon letters. The other futas practically ran inside, while Erika straggled behind, her hands in the pockets of her track suit. Inside the place was gaudy as hell, with pink shag carpeting, and pin ups of guys plastered all over the walls. A twenty guy greeted them at the entrance, wearing a skimpy black cat costume, that consisted of little more than a bra and panties, with a cat ears head band, thigh high stockings and tail. He bowed when the futas came in, and showed them the way into the lounge. The décor there was much the same as the entrance, with red velvet furniture, a bar, and pink neon everywhere. All around the place there were guys in lingerie and skimpy costumes hanging around, some of them chatting up futas, others waiting for someone to come up to them. The futas of the track team stood in front of the door for a moment, just taking it all in. Erika could tell that many of them were nervous not that they were actually inside. They didn't know what to do.

The coach came up behind them. "Well now futas, everything's payed for. Each of you get one boy and as long as you want with him. Now as for me..." the coach trailed off as an older man approached the crowd. He was wearing an elegant black dress, with a slit that ran right up the leg, with perfectly coiffed hair and expertly done makeup. He gave the coach a big smile as he began to speak. "Coach Withers! It's always nice to have you and your team here at our fine establishment! I suppose you'll have one of your usuals tonight?"

The coach met his grin with one of her own. "Actually Jesse, think tonight I'll take Sam and Luke."

The man smirked and then walked over to a nearby counter. A series of buttons were lined along the walls next to it. She pressed two of them. A few moments later to younger blonde men, both dressed in lingerie, emerged from a nearby hallway. "You'll be entertaining Coach Withers here, tonight boys," the older man told them. "Make sure you treat him right. He's a valuable customer."

The two men took the coach by each his arms and lead him off down the hallway. The younger futas cheered her as they went off. "Man, those guys were so hot," one of them, Tegan, said. The others agreed. But Erika remained silent. She couldn't help but think of the coach's husband. She wondered if he knew she was a regular here.

The older woman got their attention again. "Well futas, you have the run of the place now. Relax, find someone you like, and their yours for the night. Enjoy!" And she bid them head into the lounge. The team's nervousness had seemed to wear off now and they headed into the lounge eagerly, quickly pairing off with the various scantily clad men that were hanging around. One by one they went off down the hallway with their pick. But Erika hung back. She stood in the corner and watched her friends pick their favorites. It left an unpleasant taste, watching them pick off guys like they were just meat. She headed over to the bar and sat in one of the stools. The bartender, an Asian guy dressed in a black corset with matching panties and garters, approached her. "Okay sweetie, you don't look old enough to drink," he said

`

"Can I just get a soda?" Erika replied. The bartender shrugged and poured her a glass, gave it to her and walked away. Erika sipped the drink gingerly. She sat at the bar for awhile, just nursing her drink till it was almost gone. She was down to the dregs when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and found a long haired brunette man in a schoolboy costume, with a flimsy crop top and a pleated red micro skirt, standing right next to her.

"Whatcha doin' here all by yourself honey?" he asked her. "A futa like you should have all the guys you can get."

Erika shifted uncomfortably. "Um," she said, "just wanted a quick drink."

"Well it looks like that drink's almost finished," the man said, taking the seat next to her. "Mind if I keep you company?"

Erika nodded and the man smiled at her. He introduced himself as Luke, and Erika told him her name. "You have such a nice body," Luke said. He put a hand on her thigh. "I bet the boys at school can't get enough of you."

"Um. Thanks," Erika replied, finishing what was left of her drink. Despite herself, her cock grew hard inside her track pants.

Luke looked at her for a moment, not saying anything. His hand ran up and down her thigh. "I bet you could really show a guy a good time in bed," he said at last.

Erika didn't say anything in reply. She just looked straight ahead. "Why don't we head off to my room and have some fun then, huh sexy?" Luke said, when it was obvious Erika wasn't going to say anything more. After a moment, Erika nodded, and the two got up. Luke lead her over to the hallway which all the others had gone down with their boys. It was dimly lit, with pink walls, and doors along all the sides. Erika could hear moans and bumping sounds drifting through many of them. At last Luke stopped in front of one of the doors and opened it, leading Erika into the small room inside. It was sparsely furnished, with just heart shaped bed, a makeup desk with a mirror, and a closet. Luke sat down on the edge of the bed, crossing his legs. "So," how do we start?" he asked.

Erika looked down at him. "I guess, take your clothes off first." Luke smiled. He stood up and slowly took off his crop top, revealing her bare chest. Swaying his hips back and forth, he lowered his skirt then, revealing the bright red panties underneath, his little bulge in the middle. He then got on all fours on the bed, facing Erika. "I want your cock, baby," he said, "gimme your futa meat!"

Erika cringed a little. She couldn't get over how silly this seemed. Nevertheless, she stepped forward, taking off her jacket and the tank top underneath, revealing her breasts. She then lowered her pants and boxer briefs, her twelve inch cock standing fully erect in front of her. Luke gently took it in his hands. "Ohhhh, so big baby," he said, kissing the shaft and running his tongue along it. Erika closed her eyes. It felt good. Perhaps she would enjoy this. In a short time he had taken the head into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Erika gave a moan, which encouraged Luke. He started taking more of her into his mouth.

Now Erika was really feeling it. She leaned her head back, feeling him take her in and out of his mouth, going deeper each time, till at last she looked down at saw he had her whole cock in his mouth. She could feel his throat spasm slightly on her shaft. Luke held her cock inside for a few moments and then started to pull back. But Erika wasn't having it. She took his head in both her hands and held him tight, and began thrusting into his throat. She closed her eyes, hearing the wet sound of her cock ramming in and out of his mouth, hearing him trying to keep breathing as she face fucked him. It wasn't long before she was close to cumming. She pulled out quickly, and with only a few more strokes reached orgasm, and came all over his face.

Luke gasped for air, his face absolutely covered in cum. "Oh that was good, baby," he said.

Erika hardly heard him. "Turn around, I wanna fuck you."

He obliged, and swiftly Erika mounted over him, running her hands down his slender, feminine body, till she reached his panties. She pulled them down, exposing his plump ass and his sweet hole. She took some lube that was sitting on a nearby nightstand and prepared herself, then line her cock up at his entrance and slowly pressed herself in, eliciting a deep moan from Luke. Once she was all the way in, she held her cock there for a moment. She'd never been inside someone before. It was so tight. It felt like heaven. In no time at all she was thrusting with abandon. It was like some animal instinct had taken over her. A part of her wanted to slow down and enjoy it, but it was as if her body wouldn't let her. She thrust into him as hard and fast as she could, like he was just a piece of meat for her to use. And again, in only a few minutes she could feel herself reaching climax.

With one last might thrust she buried herself inside him to the hilt, and felt an incredible feeling, like a dam breaking, as her orgasm hit her and she emptied the largest load she'd ever had into Luke's ass. She held her cock inside him for a few more moments and then slowly pulled out, loosening her grip on him and letting him fall to the bed. A sudden feeling of emptiness came over her. What was the point of what she'd just done? Yes it was fun, but so what? On top of that, the way she'd lost control of herself disturbed her. Would she always do something like during sex? Sheepishly, she began putting her clothes back on. Luke turned around to look at her from his position on the bed. "Oh sugar, that was the best I've ever had," he said, lustily.

Erika scoffed a little. "Do you really mean that?" she asked him, "don't you just say that to all the futas who come here?"

Luke seemed taken aback for a moment, then smiled slyly. "Does it matter?" he said at last.

Erika paused as she pulled her top back on. "No, I guess it doesn't," she said at last.

She spent the rest of the night sitting around the lounge, waiting for the team to finish. Evidently they were taking much more time with their boys than she had. It was uncomfortable, sitting there all alone, watching the whores flutter around in their skimpy outfits, watching middle aged futas hit on them and take them off to their rooms. But eventually her team started to trickle back into the lobby, and then finally coach did too, and so off they went.

On the car ride home all the futas were eagerly discussing their escapades that night, bragging about how long they lasted, how great it had been. But Erika kept quiet. She just stayed looking out the window, watching the fields go past as they slowly made their way back to town.

Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers