All Comments on 'Black Skirt, Red Lights'

by NYakovlevna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Fantastic!!!! Would love more of this girl, losing controller and submitting to a train run on her! Being fucked in both holes by Paul and a friend!!! Committing incest with brother or father!!! You write wonderful sex scenes, I’d love to read your interpretation of her failing into depravity!!!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. More please. The sex scenes were beautiful and so realistic.

o97t5so97t5s5 months ago

Wow! Between this and The Partisan Years, I think you're writing some of the rawest, most intense stuff on this site. I found myself feeling really bad for Noora, and her reactions to her trauma seemed very believable to me. Meanwhile, Paul is an all-too-real sort of scumbag. On the one hand, I'm a bit sad to see this story end; there's definitely a big part of me that would like to see Noora find some sort of catharsis. On the other, I'm not quite sure I could even handle another installment, especially if it involves a third round with Paul. Either way, bravo; I think your writing is terrific.

NYakovlevnaNYakovlevna5 months agoAuthor

Thank you all. Your comments keep me posting. IDK if we'll see anything more of Noora, I think I'm through with Paul, but Noora does feel unfinished. I guess any catharsis she's like to have would be more subject for the non-erotic category or for LitFic than for this forum.

I'll keep writing, but it will probably be several months before I make another appearance here. There's only so many ways to write stories like this while adhering to psychological realism

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible content and creative writing style. Thoughts of complex and intertwined magical story telling. None better. A lifetime of muse is your destiny. Every word is welded to the next and leading the one before it. Perfection with a classy style.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was an interesting read. I do not usually comment. But this was way more cerebral than most reads. I felt the confusion in the woman’s mind on was it rape or was it something else. The debate in her head and the ideas of where her confidence comes from. This was not about the sex but how one feels with another. Most coming of age stories focus on the sex acts and not how they really feel. This was way more Complex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous