Black Soccer Ace Falls for Mature

Story Info
Young black soccer ace rather falls for mature.
13.8k words
4.04
8.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was 22 and had been having the time of his life playing soccer for a top Scottish club with a lot of good mates, plenty of money to have a nice apartment, flashy car and as he was good looking, well toned and well endowed plenty of women happy to let him take them to bed and even allow themselves to be shared with one or more mates. He got a niggling ankle injury which not only prevented him playing but also cut back on his social life a bit. He was delighted to get a call from Jeff, a guy he knew whose family had a couple of bars and restaurants to see if he would be interested in being the 'face' of the new sports bar they had purchased and were re-launching.

He arranged to meet Jeff and his brother, their PR director Jack and Babs the woman who carried out the PR work for all of their premises. He was sitting in a booth with the guys having a beer when Babs arrived. Jeff had described her as really good at her job and a bonus was she really was a classy mature MILF.

When she came into the restaurant he could see what Jeff meant. She was blonde, very attractive facially and well made up. She had a much more voluptuous figure than his normal girlfriends and was confident enough to dress to show it off.

It took quite a lot to turn him on but he felt strangely turned on by the fact that this classy mature woman knew she was coming to a meeting with four guys and had dressed to show her figure off in a way that left nothing to the imagination. With some women her outfit could have been regarded as sluttish but with her it was the dress of a confident woman who knew she had a great body that most men wanted, and wasn't afraid to show it off.

She was wearing a fitted black shirt with quite a few buttons open to show a deep cleavage and the material of which was sheer enough to show she was braless and to show off her heavy mature slightly pendulous breasts and nipples. She had teamed this up with tight black leggings which clung to her ripe thighs and pussy mound and the outfit was completed with high heel over the knee boots and a shortish leather biker jacket. After pecking the guys on the lips introductions were made and Scott got a peck on the cheek as he inhaled her expensive perfume.

After putting her designer brief case on the table she asked the guys to get her a G&T while she went to the loo to 'freshen up'.

As she strode out to the loo he could see that her outfit was designed to show off what the guys, as they watched her go, described as her 'best feature' -her big ripe jutting curvaceous rear. The short jacket actually emphasised the jutt of her big ripe mature rear and the 'bum ruched' skin tight leggings with a seam up the crack of her ass had the effect of slightly separating and emphasising her big jutting ripe buttocks.

Although Scott enjoyed buggering the young pert bums of his girlfriends and he hadn't really found older women attractive, the ripeness of Babs rear with its jutting buttocks separated by the seam of her leggings caused his long cock to twitch as he thought of bending this mature woman over and feeding her ripe bum a good length of black cock.

.

Pete and Jack caught his gaze locked to her ass and from their rather ribald comments he realised they had both had the pleasure of sampling her ass. Jack murmuring " She not only likes showing off her big ripe ass, but she knows how to use it!"

Jeff was strangely quiet and when the server came Scott could see why because it was his girlfriend, who he later found out, had her suspicions that Jeff's interest in Babs was more than work related.

Over lunch they told her that they had made a sort of impulse purchase of a sports bar and had started on a makeover to take it more upmarket as part of their group. They wanted to make Scott and possibly some of his team mates the face of the bar and wanted her to work with Jeff and Scott to maximise the media coverage.

Babs explained that while she was busy she would work up a proposal and send it round the group and make time the following week to discuss it with Jeff and Scott. She asked Scott to email her some standard soccer playing shots, his contacts and his CV and suggested taking a couple of photos with him and the guys.

She appeared a little taken back when he pulled out his 'phone and asked could he take a shot of her, he also asked for her card.

Jack had walked her to her car and after telling her she looked great, suggested they meet up as soon as possible. Smiling he said "I think you were quite a hit with Scott, it's usually girls looking for his number!"

Pecking him on the lips she said she hoped to have some time to meet up with him the following week as Bob her husband was away on an assignment from Sunday to Friday. She said that she didn't think Scott would be interested in her when he would have such a choice of gorgeous younger women throwing themselves at him.

He smiled and said "Well when you went to the loo he was quite graphic about how much he fancied your tits, box and especially your big ass."

Scott had indeed fancied getting his hands on her big mature breasts, pussy and ass and his cock in her pretty mouth, what looked like a big ripe pussy box and most of all parting her big jutting bum cheeks and taking her mature ass.

Scott couldn't get her out of his mind and when he looked at the photo he had taken he realised that this big mature woman had really awakened sexual desire that he hadn't felt for some time as he had become quite blasé about how easy his sexual conquests had become. He just had to have her and he texted her to say he had really enjoyed meeting her, that he was going to Edinburgh early the following week and perhaps they could meet up for lunch or a drink to go over the material he was producing for her.

Scott called her on the Monday night to make sure she was OK with meeting up about 5.00 in the hotel. He said he was in Edinburgh for a couple of days to get physio on an ankle injury and had worked his treatment round their meeting.

She appeared keen and mentioned that her husband quite a fan was impressed that she was working with Scott and asked him to remind her to get an autograph for her husband.

He was waiting in reception for her and he was slightly disappointed that she was dressed more for a business meeting than a date. Yes her hair and make up were perfect but she had dressed sexy smart in a business suit rather than for a date night. She was wearing a pin stripe suit with a shortish fitted buttoned jacket and a tight shortish skirt about 4" above the knee with a split at the back. The suit did show her ripe mature figure off and as he followed her into the bar he could see a flash of black stocking top and thigh in the back split of her skirt as she walked.

She sat down and he went to get her a G&T and he was pleased to see that she had opened her jacket to reveal a black semi sheer stretch top which provided support for her big breasts and was sheer enough for him to see their ripeness and her thick mature nipples. He noticed that she had rather carelessly crossed her legs and let the tight skirt ride up to show a good bit of ripe thigh and a bit of lacey stocking top.

She was totally different to any woman he had ever been with and he had never wanted to possess any woman's body as much. He would have loved to have reached over, kissed her pretty little mouth, groped her big mature breasts, sucked her thick nipples and run his hand between her soft ripe creamy thighs to claim her big mature box.

But he realised that this was not some air headed soccer groupie but a classy bright mature woman and if he wanted to get he into bed and enjoy the promise of her fantastically curvaceous mature body he would have to seduce her.

He had brought a folder of PR material that his agent had put together and together with times and dates when he would be available for PR photographs, appearances at the club etc. In short he was well organised and had effectively gathered together most of the preparatory work she needed.

He also volunteered that he could probably get some of his team mates to help with promotion without the guys having to pay appearance fees. He also volunteered that his best friend Nathan, another black soccer player had expressed interest in meeting and working with her.

As he scrolled through his photos on his 'phone to show her a picture of them together she couldn't help noticing the photo he had taken of her! He eventually showed her a photo of the two guys at a pool and when she said "He looks good we could probably use him as well in some photos."

He grinned and said " He thought you looked pretty good as well!"

She was good company and a couple of drinks later she was relaxed enough to let him help her off with her jacket showing off her big heavy breasts in their full glory and when he was at the bar allowed her skirt to ride up a bit higher to show a bit of stocking top and creamy thigh.

He took this as giving him the green light to flirt with her and he said "I hope you don't think I'm too forward but when I met you I really fancied you. You are so different and much classier than the women I normally meet and you have a great figure and great legs. I hope we can be more than just work colleagues."

She smiled and murmured " It's very flattering that you find me attractive and you must know you are a very attractive guy. But I am a lot older than you and our work must come first, as the guys are depending on me to make their investment in the bar work for them."

He said he had a table booked in the seafood restaurant next door to the hotel or if she preferred he could organise something for his room and they could continue on with working on the PR brief.

She smiled as she suggested the restaurant might be more appropriate but as he helped her on with her jacket she gave him a very sexy grin when he told her she smelled gorgeous and when he followed it up by saying " And you look gorgeous!"

He just had to touch her and he gently put his arm round her waist as he ushered our out through the bar. When she didn't resist he took her hand as they left the hotel and again she grinned and said "People will think we are on a date and it won't look good for your reptation as a soccer stud, to be seen with a woman old enough to be your Mum."

He grinned at her and said "Let's pretend we are on a date. I am really proud to be seen with you as my date."

He had booked a fantastically private low lit table and he thought she was impressed to see a bottle of fine champagne in a chiller. As he helped her off with her jacket he murmured "I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you have absolutely fantastic breasts and in fact one of the best figures I have seen on any woman."

She said "Thanks for the compliment, I'm flattered but I am sure you have been with many younger women with much better figures."

The conversation flowed helped by the bottle of champagne followed by a bottle of Sancerre and brandies and as they left the restaurant to walk back to the hotel for a night cap, Babs was quite relaxed about him putting his arm round her waist with his hand on her hip. Before they reached the hotel he leaned down pecked her on the lips and said he had had a wonderful night.

When she said "Yes, I too had a great night it was fun".

He said "Well it doesn't have to end you can stay over."

She obviously didn't want to appear too keen or wanted to think it over before she committed to sleeping with him and suggested that they have their nightcap and decide after that..

When they went into the hotel bar she took off her jacket and appeared to deliberately choose a seat under a light so that her big heavy breasts and nipples would be more obvious through the semi sheer material of her top and when he was at the bar she crossed her legs and allowed her skirt to ride up to show a good bit of stocking top with creamy thigh above it.

When he came back with a large G&T she said "I was thinking it might be fun for me to stay over and we can always finalise our brief over breakfast."

He said" I'll organise a couple of bottles of champagne to be sent up."

He took her hand as they left the restaurant and led her round the small corridor to the lift area where he bent down and kissed her while they were waiting for the lift. As their tongues danced together he murmured " You have such a kissable mouth I've been wanting to do that all evening."

As it was a rather private area and with her responding to his kiss he gently took the weight of one of her large breasts in his hand and gently tweaked her nipple. They might have gone further but for a couple about her age joining them to wait for the lift. He thought the woman looked a bit disapproving to see a woman of Babs age kissing a young black guy and to tease her when they got off at the same floor and they were following Babs and him down the corridor he put a rather proprietal hand on Babs big rear. Babs grinned and whispered " You've either shocked her or turned her on, her hubby might be in for a good night!"

When they got into his suite he leaned down to kiss her and as he did he took the weight of one of her breasts and teased the nipple and murmured " You really do have a great rack and I love it that you aren't shy about showing it off."

As their tongues met he ran his other hand up her skirt and silky smooth ripe thigh to claim her large mound and whispered appreciatively " And that really feels like a fantastic mature box that will take some filling."

She responded by running her hand between his thighs and grinning she murmured "If that was really hard I'm sure you could more than fill my pussy."

He rucked up her skirt up to expose her suspenders, her ripe soft creamy thighs,and a black g-string struggling to cover her large mound and prominent pussy lips. Turning her round he rucked up her skirt further at the back to expose her big ripe buttocks with the string in the deep crack between them. Holding her cheeks he bent to kiss her ass, and murmured" Babs you really have great breasts, legs, cunt and thighs but that beautiful ripe mature ass is something else."

He would have loved nothing better than to pull her big smooth creamy hips apart and kiss, finger and then fuck her in the ass but he thought he would get much further with this lady by seductive rather than rougher sex initially, plus he was expecting the waiter to bring the champagne.

He suggested getting her a G&T from the minibar while they waited for the champagne and she sat down with her drink on the sofa opposite him, took off her jacket and flashed him a bit of stocking top and thigh.

He answered the knock at the door to let the young guy in with champagne and glasses on a tray with coolers. he saw the young guy take in her unbraed breasts and short skirt riding up over her stacking tops and from his grin knew the young guy realised that she was very much on the menu.

He recognised Scott and asked for his autograph. Scott smiled and nodding towards Babs said 'OK but can you be a bit discreet Babs is a married lady."

He went on to ask could he organise them a late breakfast in the room about 10.30.

When the guy had gone Scott poured her a glass of champagne and suggested she get her skirt and top off so he could see her fantastic mature body in all its glory. And as she stripped he very much liked what he saw. When her top was pulled over her head it exposed her heavy pendulous mature breasts with their thick engorged nipples and when she stepped out of her skirt it left her nude except for her heels, her black g- string straining to cover her big mound, and her stockings and suspenders. He stood back and said " Wow the guys weren't kidding you really have a fantastic really sexy body."

Putting his hand on her shoulder he turned her round to look at her big ripe creamy buttocks separated only by the black string in the deep crevice between them and said " I thought your ass looked great in the leggings but that big bum is even better in the flesh."

Babs grinned and said "Thanks for the compliments but I feel a little over dressed perhaps you would get me another drink, to take into the bedroom and then lose your clothes."

As he followed her big swaying buttocks into the bedroom the thought of what he was going to do with her ass had him starting to really harden. With him having so easy access to women plus a fairly long cock he didn't get the bone hard erections that he used to when he was younger but he thought if his other dates were anything to go with she would be impressed when it was fully erect and how long he could keep going with the right partner.

As she sat on the bed with her glass of champagne she watched with interest as he lost his clothes she later said she was particularly interested in what he would look like nude. She said she hadn't been disappointed at his toned body, and the length of his cock but was slightly disappointed that while it looked about 10" at least, it was was dangling like that of a horse and looked only semi erect.

She had first thought was that with probably having his choice of young nubile women he had found her mature body disappointing but when she stood up and groped his cock, as he groped her, she found that he started to stiffen more as he kissed her and she held him. Still holding his cock and balls she leaned over and took the tip of her cock in her mouth.. Grabbing his balls with one hand she worked the full length of his cock with the other pushing it deep into her mouth and throat and as he got more excited by her deep throating him, his cock rose to its full size as he started thrusting his long snake into her throat.

Still holding his cock and balls she led him over to the bed, saying "You really are well endowed I want that huge cock in my pussy."

And lying back with her big breasts splayed and her creamy ripe mature thighs apart she pulled her string aside and placed his long and by now much harder rod at the entrance to her big box. By this stage his cock, was really rigid and grabbing her buttocks and pulling her into him, he fed it into her. Unlike several of his younger conquests who tensed up when faced with taking his large rod she was not only relaxed but eager to take it.

She moaned that his cock was magnificent and she had never been so filled by anyone and exhorted him to ride her harder. He rode her hard for 5-10 minutes and brought both of them to a climax before rolling off her murmuring that she was a hell of a good ride.

He smiled as she lay back and murmured "Praise indeed from a guy who has probably had hundreds of women but what I can say that was one of the best fucks I've had."

He had obviously pleased and stimulated her as when he lay back on the bed temporarily sated, she got up big breasts dangling to grab his softened cock and start to try to suck it back to hardness.

She was good with her mouth and tongue as she eagerly licked his cock and balls until his cock was up to its full size and then with her mouth full of cock she moaned encouragement to him to fuck her mouth harder. She was good at cock sucking as she could open her throat and take his full length down her throat and grabbing her blonde head he really did face fuck her until he spunked deep into her throat.

As he came off she greedily sucked him dry and swallowed his full load saying that he tasted really good.

She got up licking her lips from swallowing Scott's seed and as he lay back and she was pouring herself another drink,his phone rang and she took her drink and went into the bathroom to tidy up.

The call was from Jeff, who asked him how he had got on with Babs. Scott told him "You weren't kidding, Babs is one hell of a ride and what a fantastic mature body and magnificent big ass. You guys are really lucky to have her on tap -- you could be paying a thousand pound for a night with a classy broad like that. Especially as you say she has no limits and loves taking it up her ass."