Black Soccer Ace Falls for Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan said "You looked quite magnificent striding out there, your tits looked great and so did your thighs and ass, no wonder they were jealous about how you looked."

She grinned and said "And I suppose you guys think I am a lucky woman to get the chance to spend the night with both of you?"

Scott smiled and said "I have told Nathan it's up to you whether you want him to come back with us. I'm going to the loo now so perhaps you can both decide what you want to do when I'm gone."

When Scott went to the loo Nathan slipped into the bench beside her as he topped up her drink. He put his hand on her thigh on her exposed stocking top and when she didn't object he ran it further up on to her nude thigh.

When she asked "Do you think Scott would be pleased at you touching up his date."

He smiled and as he moved it up over her creamy smooth thigh to claim her big shaven mound said "I thought you were our date."

She grinned at his forwardness and didn't object at him pecking her on the lips and inserting a couple of fingers in her big ripe pussy and she murmured "It would appear that I've very little choice but to be both your date."

When Scott got back he slipped on to the bench on the other side of her and smiled when he saw Nathan had his hand up her skirt. He said " I see you have started without me, but Babs I think you are going to have real fun tonight."

After desserts and a couple of brandies Babs was nicely relaxed and appeared to be quite looking forward to a night of sex with both the guys. When the guys suggested 'showing her off in a couple of bars' she suggested that she had been shown off enough and they get a cab back to the hotel.

Scott paid the bill came to nearly £700 and as he paid it Nathan asked the reception to call a cab. When he was told it would be c15 minutes Bab remembered a cabbie's card who when Nathan called him said he would be there 'in five.'

The cabbie grinned when he saw Babs with the two guys and even more when she got into the back with a guy on either side of her. Nathan kissed her and put her hand on his large erection. When she didn't pull away he delved into her top to release and grope one of her big tits. As she and Nathan snogged Scot' put his hand up her skirt and claim her pussy which was damp so she was obviously excited at the thought of being double teamed by two much younger guys.

She obviously had enough to drink to make her feel dangerously sexy and she ended up almost totally exposed with her boobs out of her top and her skirt nearly up to her waist as the guys kissed and groped her.

When Nathan whispered that he hadn't wanted anyone as much in ages and he was looking forward to fucking her in all of her holes, she told him that sounded like fun.

The taxi driver grinned as she re-arranged her clothing when they arrived at the hotel and with a bit of a leer wished them a 'good night'.

Scott suggested a nightcap in the bar but Nathan suggested they get some champagne sent up and as Scott ordered that, Nathan took her round to the lift area. As he kissed her he rather roughly pushed her skirt up at the rear to firstly claim one of her butt cheeks and then shove his hand up the crack of her ass, he murmured "I've been lusting after that big ass all night and I'm really looking to give you plenty of cock in it."

When they got to the room while Scott got them drinks from the minibar Nathan got her jacket off and pulled her boobs out of her top. He groped them quite roughly including sucking and biting her big thick mature nipples. When Scott handed her a drink she looked quite decadent standing with her big boobs exposed and dangling outside of her top.

As she had her drink Scott came up behind her to push her skirt up to expose her thighs, pussy and ass and say "Didn't I tell you what a great body she has?"

As Nathan started to kiss and grope her Scott heard a knock at the door and realised it was the waiter with the champagne. As Scott opened the door Babs tried to break away from Nathan to pull her top and skirt up to cover her exposed breasts, pussy and ass but he murmured " Don't be a prude, the guy will know you are here to be fucked by both of us, why not give him a little thrill?"

So when the guy brought in the champagne he could clearly see her semi naked and being kissed and groped by Nathan and obviously realised she was going to see some real action from both of them.

After they all had a glass of champagne it was 'down to business' with her clothes coming off, her body admired and well fondled and Nathan suggesting they 'roast her' with Scott in her mouth and him taking her doggy.

Nathan obviously desired her a great deal and after Scott and he came off in their respective orifices he was still rock hard and with her still bent over tried to take her ass. She pushed him off saying that unless she was lubed it would be a 'one off' and she broke off to go to the bathroom to lube up.

As she did she must have heard the guys discussing her and she later said she was flattered to hear both describe her body and what they were going to do with her in rather crude terms but it was clear that they both really fancied her.

She came out of the bathroom smiled at Nathan and said " Nate, get me a drink and then you can do whatever you want with my ass."

She drank the champagne down in one and bent over the bed and Scott watched that without much ceremony Nate parted her mature ass cheeks to firstly finger and the shove his cock against her ass hole.

Initially he took his time to enter the head of his big cock in her ass but when she moaned and said that it was good and started to ease back on to him he really went for it and rode her really hard.

As he buggered her Scott saw him grab two handfuls of soft mature tit and really sodomised her hard asking how much she liked getting her big mature ass fucked by black cock? When she said she liked it he really went for her and in spite of her being quite a large woman his thrusts into her ass pushed her forward on the bed and he ended up mounted right on top of her big buttocks as he spunked into her.

As she lay face down on the bed he slapped her ass hard and parting her thighs grabbed hold of her big shaven box and leaning down whispered to her, "That was just for starters you are going to get the fucking of your life in your big ass, mouth and that big cunt."

When he went to the bathroom to clean up Scott poured Babs a glass of champagne and as she sat up kissed her and apologised for Nate being a bit rough but grinned and said "It's partially your fault as you really are so sexy and desirable."

She smiled and said "It's sweet of you to worry but I know what guys are like when they know a woman' could be up for anything, but what I would really like you to do is to go between my legs and make love to me."

Draining her glass she laid back with her big mature tits splayed and her ripe thighs open and almost thrust her big box up to be fucked. As Nate watched he rode her more gently to climax and as she came off she came up off the bed to hug him, kiss him and tell him he was wonderful.

Nate brought her another glass of champagne and as she drank it her kissed her and fondled her breasts before with a grin said he hoped she didn't mind but he had been lusting after her big mature ass all night and he would like to butt fuck her again. She smiled resignedly and said she had always thought her big 42" rear was her worst feature but now every guy she went out with wanted it.

Scott was surprised and quite aroused when she showed she really was up for anything when she suggested it might be fun for everyone if they dped her with her lowering herself on to Scott's renewed erection while Nate had her ass.

She said " I've enjoyed this before but not with guys with such big cocks."

Scott had double teamed quite a few would be wags like this but most of them had difficulty with taking two such large cocks and ended up in discomfort. Babs had no such problems and was soon moaning with pleasure and responding to taking big black cock front and back.

Scott did love the movement of his cock moving against another one through the thin wall between a woman's vagina and rectum but this and the following fuck when Nate and he changed places were amongst the best ever as Babs big mature and experienced body was not only relaxed enough to take all the cock they could give her but she too appeared to really enjoy them taking her like this having several vaginal and anal orgasms.

The rest of the night fuelled by drinks from the minibar, champagne and lust for her big ripe body by both of them and her a very willing participant was a bit of a blur with the guys taking her both individually and in various combinations until she fell asleep between them.

For several hours she had one cock or both cock in her or being pleasured by her and she was as insatiable for them as they were for her ripe mature and very willing body.

When Scott woke she was lying between them and although they all had ended up quite drunk he had flashbacks of how fuelled by champagne she had let herself go so completely to encourage them to take her in whatever way they wanted. He quite lost count of how many times they had her mouth, and pussy, tit fucked her, buggered her and roasted and dped her.

When she sat up between them she said " I must look a bit of a mess."

And in fact she was a bit of a mess being absolutely covered in dried ejaculate on her face, her hair, neck, breasts and pussy and she had spunk running out of her pussy and ass where they had deposited several loads.

Scott pecked her on the lips which he noticed were rubbed from cocking and said "You look fabulous and what a fantastic night you gave us."

As she stepped over Nate to go to the loo he woke and with a grin said "Babs you were absolutely fantastic I have never met any woman who wanted cock so much and I certainly want to give you more.

She looked back and grinned and said "You guys are insatiable I feel as if I have been trampled by a herd of elephants."

She smiled ruefully as she came out of the loo rubbing her face on a towel after a wash and exclaimed " Bloody hell guys I didn't realise you had been so rough."

Scott was surprised to see finger and bite marks on her breasts and butt, bruises on her thighs and her stockings laddered and covered in spunk.

Scott grinned and said "Blame Nate he is much more into rough sex than me and he couldn't believe his luck in getting access to such a fantastic mature body.

He looked at his watch and said breakfast will be here soon come to bed for five minutes while we tell you how fabulous you look even after such a rough night.

After finishing her quick wash she got into bed and started to snog Scott while he groped her tits, and Nate lying in the spoon position parted her hips. She heard him say "Bloody hell Babs your ass is gaping we must have given you some cock there."

She grinned and said "Well after two nights of guys with big cocks fucking my ass what do you expect."

Promising to be gentle he entered her slowly and had just got his full length into her butt when they heard a knock at the door. Babs tried to ease off him but he pulled her big butt into him and he murmured "Scott will get that."

I think she and Nate thought that Scott would take the breakfast in the outer room, but he had the young guy bring the breakfast through to the bedroom where Babs was lying with her boobs exposed and although her lower half was covered it was fairly obvious that Nate had mounted her. In any case Nate left the waiter in no doubt as he continued to thrust into her butt and to her embarrassment said "I'm really looking forward to breakfast as Babs has worked us hard all night!"

The young guy looked wide eyed at Nate and Babs as he realised that Nate was fucking her from behind and the two guys had been double teaming this mature woman all night..

Nate quite unconcerned had hardly missed a stroke as he continued to plough into Babs ass until he came off deep in her bowels proclaiming her 'the best bit of ass they had ever had'.

Pecking her on the cheek he said "Now I'm starving let's have breakfast."

Gently handing her a robe he pulled up a seat for her and Scott served them smoked salmon & eggs, coffee and buck's fizz.

Both guys were very complimentary about the fact she had given them 'one of the best nights' ever saying she was phenomenal in bed.

Scott thought it might be fun for them to book another night and have some more relaxed fun but she said it had been fun but she said after breakfast she would have to run to get home, have a shower and get ready for some work appointments. She said she was looking forward to talking to them later about working with them on promoting the sports bar and that had to come first.

With a grin Nate said "We know lots of our team would be happy to help you out with that!"

She said,"Guys, please keep our night together to ourselves as it won't do my professional reputation much good if it got out that I put out for my clients."

She told Nate he was incorrigible when he suggested maybe just one more guy, as they had done everything with her that two guys could it might be fun with a third guy as he would love to help make her 'airtight'.

After breakfast she turned down their suggestion of a shower with them or going back to bed as she had quite a few commitments including hubby coming home on Friday for the weekend. They grinned when she said she wondered if he would be impressed if she told him she had spent two nights with one of his favourite soccer players big cock in her ass.

They said he was a lucky guy having her fantastic body 'on tap'.

She smiled ruefully and said that unfortunately he wasn't as potent as he had been, and in fact was more interested in golf and work, hence why she enjoyed the odd night of fun with guys like them.

When Scott asked did not mind her having a bit of fun with other guys she said "Not at all as long as I am discreet and in some ways it turns him on that young guys find me desirable. And of course, it will turn him on when I tell him how often you guys buggered me. He'll probably want to spend most the weekend taking my ass!"

Both guys texted her that day to see if she would make dinner that night but she turned them down although she made it clear she had enjoyed the night and it was purely work commitments.

She did agree to meet them on the Friday of that week to meet up for lunch and confirm various dates for appearances/photo shoots etc. She said lunch was her treat and suggested a pub in Rose Street.

Although they later realised that she intended nothing to happen they were impressed and hopeful when she turned up braless and wearing the black bum ruched leggings which left little to the imagination -- she knew that Scott thought her ass looked sensational in them.

She was there early about 12.45 in a corner booth and she looked surprised and a little annoyed when Scott and Nate arrived with another one of their team, this time a very handsome young white guy. Nate said that when Paul heard about the new sports bar he was keen to get involved. Babs said if he sent her some profile material she would see what she could do. And to their disappointment she let it slip she was going on to Glasgow that afternoon to see Jack, Jeff and the two restaurant owners.

When Paul went to the loo Scott and Nate admitted that they had a hotel suite booked and had hoped to have a bit of fun with her. When she asked "With Paul too?"

Nate grinned and said "I thought you might appreciate being made 'airtight'!"

Babs grinned and said "You really are very presumptuous. Yes I really enjoyed my night with Scott and the night with you and him was fun and the sex was really very good. I had been working hard and with hubby away and turning down a few dates no sex for a while and I was ready for a good session. It could possibly have been even better with Paul. I am flattered that you want to have another session but while I enjoyed fucking you guys, I was looking on it as a 'one off.' Don't forget I have a husband who is coming home this weekend after five days away and I have other guys who are looking for a date. Hubby's away again on Tuesday and if you are really interested I will see what I can do next week. Now can we get back to organising a PR schedule."

Both Scott and Nate were disappointed that when Babs met up to brief them on the dates for appearances/photoshoots etc that she wasn't up for a date that night. Their team mate Paul who had had a graphic description of her night with Scott and her night being 'double teamed' by the two guys was most disappointed that he wasn't going to have the chance of sampling the obvious delights of her big mature body.

When Scott and Nate had seen how she was dressed they had thought that she was definitely up for another session. Her big mature breasts were fairly obviously on show as she was braless in a semi sheer shirt, and her short leather jacket actually emphasised the ripeness of the big shapely mature rear perfectly displayed in the bum ruched leggings which had first caught Scott's attention and interest.

When Paul went to the loo to give the guys an opportunity to see if Babs was up for being made 'airtight' Nate admitted that they had a hotel suite booked and had hoped to have a bit of fun with her. When she asked "With Paul too?"

Nate grinned and said "I thought you might appreciate being made 'airtight'!"

Babs grinned and said "You really are very presumptuous. Yes I really enjoyed my night with Scott and the night with you and him was fun and the sex was really very good. I had been working hard and with hubby away and turning down a few dates no sex for a while and I was ready for a good session. It could possibly have been even better with Paul and it might be fun to be made 'airtight'!

I am flattered that you want to have another session but while I enjoyed fucking you guys, I was looking on it as a 'one off.' Don't forget I have a husband who is coming home this weekend after five days away and I have other guys who are looking for a date. Hubby's away again on Tuesday and if you are really interested I will see what I can do next week. Now can we get back to organising a PR schedule."

When Paul came back she ordered and then excused herself to go to the loo.

As he watched the bounce of her big jutting buttocks divided by the seam of her bum ruched leggings Paul was really disappointed that she had turned down their offer of a date. He murmured, "I can see how you guys raved about her, she's got it all. She's very attractive facially, a great set of mature boobs, really sexy ripe thighs and a big camel toe and if she likes taking it up that sexy big ass she would be unbelievable in bed.

Babs came back and rather wolfed down her sandwich. As she flicked an imaginary crumb off her perfectly made up lips she said she had got to run as she had other work appointments. As she did so Scott could help thinking how greedily that pretty little mouth had serviced both his and Nate's cock. She said she would call Scott on Tuesday once hubby had gone.

When she went the guys were a bit annoyed that they had a suite booked and no Babs to fuck in it. But over the weekend they rather 'drowned their sorrows and made out with a couple of girls they picked up in a club.

Although the early twenties girls were 'fit' with great legs and good figures and willing to let the guys do what they wanted with them, Scott strangely didn't find them as appealing or satisfying as Babs.

Thinking about it as he lay in bed on Monday he put it down to the fact that while most of the girls they had, 'put out' because they wanted to have a soccer player boyfriend or even husband Babs was in a different class. She had really enjoyed sex with him as an equal and rather used Nate and him to 'scratch an itch' as she had been missing a bit on sex because of work. The girls used sex to try to get what they wanted whereas Babs actually appeared to enjoy having sex. And of course she was classier, much smarter and more sophisticated.