Black Soccer Ace Falls for Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He later found out that Babs had heard this and rather than being offended was rather pleased to hear that Scott, a guy with a lot of experience of women, thought that what they had done to date was worth a thousand pounds!

She had been even more pleased to hear Scott say, "And from what you say she isn't just good in the sack but she was a real find in that she is bright, really good at her job, looks really classy in a business setting, has a great body and can be a real slut in the bedroom. I'm certainly looking forward to buggering her big ass."

As she came out of the bathroom Scott big cock dangling stood up and poured her a another glass of champagne, before kissing her and taking the weight of one of her breasts saying "Jeff called to see how we had got on and I told him I thought you were great and that the best might still be to come!"

When she smiled and said 'What's that?"

With his other hand he squeezed one of her big mature buttocks and murmured "You really do have a fantastic ripe body but what is really desirable is that big jutting mature ass. I have never wanted any ass as much as when I saw you in those leggings and it's even better looking in the flesh. I understand from Jeff that you quite like cock up your ass and since I first saw you I really have wanted to have that fantastic big butt."

She stepped back to empty her glass and murmured " I am pleased to see from your cock that the thought of having my bum excites you."

In fact the thought of having her big ass had really excited him and his cock was rock hard and throbbing in anticipation.

She said "I'm glad you like my ass and I lubed up because I thought you would want to take me like that. With the right guy I do enjoy taking cock up my rear but I've never taken as big a one as yours but I am certainly up for trying."

Putting down her glass she moved across to the bed and bent over with her big ripe creamy buttocks in the air. What he found really exciting was as she did so she pulled her hips apart to expose her bum crack and her little brown bum hole. Turning round she smiled sexily and murmured " I see that you really do want my bum as your cock is the biggest and hardest I've seen it.

She handed him some lube saying "Really lube that monster otherwise you'll destroy my ass for the rest of the night and I am sure you will want some more fun there."

Bending down he further parted her big soft creamy hips to further expose her pretty little brown hole which he licked before drizzling more lube on it.

He rather gently entered the head of his cock and 'with a plop' it went in quite easily as unlike many of his dates who let him bum fuck them in their attempt to become a WAG, she was an experienced ass fuck and obviously wanted him to have her like that. In fact she murmured "Mmmmm, that feels good" as she started to ease back to take more of it.

Leaning over he kissed her neck and back and took a handful of her right breast and her left buttock and murmured "That ass is made for taking cock, it's really good and I think you'll be able to take my full length easily."

He very gently started to push his by now, steel hard rod into her and as she pushed back to meet his thrust and when he looked in the mirror that he did really look like a coal back stallion mounting a white mare.

She murmured "That's really good. Don't hold back -- I want the full length of you."

At that he thrust hard into her and what was really exciting that, as over the past few years she was well used to taking cock in her butt, he didn't have to worry too much about ripping her or hurting her.

When she moaned "That's really good you can ride me as hard as you like."

Grabbing her by the butt he really did stallion her ass and she later said that when she had caught his eye in the mirror he thought he looked like a satyr and she with big boobs dangling looked like a slut being well used.

As he rode her hard, her hand was busy at her clit and she thrust her buttocks up again and again to take the full length of his cock. As he felt his balls right in the crack of her her hips realised that she was one of the few woman he had butt fucked who could take his full 10inches willingly and easily and he thought to himself " I'm really going to make full use of this fantastic big ass fuck.

. As they were both well lubed and of course with the traffic her ass had taken before and the stimulation her clit was getting she was obviously enjoying him butt fucking her and as he climaxed depositing his load deep in her bowels, she fell forward on the bed with him still embedded in her ass and had a very noisy climax which he learned was both clitoral and anal. As he dismounted he slapped the big ass which had given him such pleasure, kissed it and pronounced her ass the best woman he had ever had both to look at and to bugger.

He poured them both a glass of champagne and brought the bottle to join her on the bed. As they lay drinking champagne kissing and fondling he thought how fantastic it was to have been able to enjoy a real woman with no limits who actually seem to want his cock rather than the would be WAGS who let him fuck them because he had a bit of fame.

As he kissed her and fondled her breasts she was obviously pleased when he said he hadn't enjoyed a woman as much for several years. He admitted he probably had several hundred women over the years but it was a long time since had wanted a woman as much as when he had first met her. When she asked why? He said a whole range of things in that he didn't usually think women over 30 and certainly not 40 or 50 were sexy but he found her overwhelmingly sexy in a very classy way. He found her mature body very desirable and the way she so confidently and unselfconsciously was prepared to show it off in a group of guys by going braless and with the fantastic bum ruched leggings it had been a real turn on. He admitted that he thought the fact she was prepared to show her big ripe ass cheeks off in the leggings demonstrated that she knew she had a big curvaceous ass that guys wanted and that it might just be available.

When he had found out from the guys that she was indeed prepared to take cock up her ass he really did want her and was determined to have her. He went on to say that having a big cock was a curse and a blessing. Firstly, he had to be really excited to get a real 'hard on' and with having had so many women it took someone really exciting to turn him on. Secondly very few women could swallow him like her or take it up their pussies -- several said both hurt. And very, very few women were keen to take it up their ass even if they could.

He said that her body was perfect for him in that she had a great pussy mound and with her having had kids a box that could take his cock comfortably and she had a superb ass with great ripe jutting buttocks and with her being an experienced 'butt fuck' able to take his cock well.

He leaned over and kissed her murmuring "And it's not just about your ass, as you really are very pretty with a great body and I'd love to spend a few nights with you really enjoying all of it."

She grinned and said "I thought that having had all I could offer you wouldn't be interested in taking it further."

He grinned and murmured "I'm hoping for a lot more tonight and I'm booked into the hotel for another night!

He leaned over and kissed her while fondling one of her big 40D breasts. He murmured "You have fantastic breasts."

Lying back she held her big creamy mature breasts with their thick engorged nipples and murmured " Well I really do fancy you and my whole body is available to you, so if you want you can tit fuck me.".

Straddling her he pushed his long cock into the deep soft creamy cleavage. As he grabbed her boobs to create more of a channel for riding her hands were busy at her balls and after about five minutes of him hard riding her big tits she stuck a finger up his anus and he exploded over her face and neck.

As he climbed her described at as 'the best tit fuck' he had ever had.

She went to the bathroom to wash off his ejaculate and repair her makeup and when she came out he was waiting with another glass of champagne. Taking her by the hand he led her to the bed and murmuring "You have been a fantastic ride and I want to give you some pleasure."

Putting her glass on the bedside cabinet he lay her down and opening her ripe mature thighs started to use his tongue on her big box. He gave very few women head and never after he had spunked in them but he did want to please her and show that while she was prepared to let him do what he wanted with her big mature body he was keen to please her. He had never seen a woman with a bigger pussy mound and lips. She had her box well shaven and she had obviously used a vaginal douche as she smelt great. He was blessed with a long tongue and experienced fingers and she was soon having a fantastic deep moaning orgasm clamping his head between her thighs.

Having given this beautiful big mature woman an obviously fantastic orgasm had turned him on because the big cock was hard again and he turned her round and with a pillow below her tummy mounted her doggy. Still coming down from her huge orgasm he teased her to another while he stallioned her and she was soon writhing on the end of his large rod. As she thrust her ass up to take his cock she was probably surprised that he didn't climax but when he withdrew and positioned his cock at her anus she probably realised he was saving himself to sodomise her again.

This time with his weight pushing down on her hips and her thrusting her rear back up to be ridden, he went even deeper into her bowels and grabbing her hips as she exhorted him to ride her ass even harder he really pounded her bowels with deep thrusts. As she responded he really did get overcome with lust for her rear and started slapping her ass calling her 'a real big ass fuck' and telling her he was going to give her the buggering of her life.

When she moaned "That sounds good." He really went for it and was soon depositing his cum deep in her bowels.

When he dismounted he was a little contrite and said he hoped he hadn't hurt her but since he first saw her all he could think about was buggering her big ass.

She reassured him that she had wanted it as much as him and had quite enjoyed it although she preferred her ass to be taken a bit more gently.

After he washed they had quite a pleasant session in the 69 position before he hardened again and buggered her again -- this time much more gently.

With the G&Ts and champagne and their exertions she soon fell into a deep sleep and was only wakened the next morning with a knock on the door. Looking at her watch she saw it was after 10 and shook Scott awake to open the door for the breakfast.

He pulled on a robe and he thought it would be nice to give her breakfast in bed ushered the guy and trolley into the bedroom. He hadn't realised she was about to get out of bed when he ushered the young guy from the night before through into the bedroom. She managed to pull the duvet over to cover her pussy and thighs but as she said later she thought it would look silly and prudish to try to cover her breasts.

In any case she said she thought it was quite flattering that Scott, as a guy who could have his choice of girls, was quite proud of having bedded her and wanted to show her big boobs off to the guy. The guy's lingering look at them demonstrate he liked what he saw.

As Scott gave him a tip he said "Babs and I are ready for this as we had quite a long night!"

They had a very pleasant breakfast of eggs benedict and lots of coffee and as she had to drive home she declined the bucks fizz.

After breakfast they showered together with lots of fondling and Scott trying to have her ass again. She said she usually had a enema to prepare for anal sex and put him off until later with him having her doggy instead.

He suggested that he would like to take her out for a meal the following night to a restaurant in the old town and if she could manage it to stay over back in Leith. She played it cool by saying she would see what she could do and call him later.

When she called, she said that as she didn't like driving after a heavy night she would meet him in town and if she decided to stay over could get a taxi.

His mate Nathan who admired the photo Scott had taken of her called to ask what sort of night he had and what Babs was like in the sack. When he gave him a 'blow by blow' account and said he was hoping for a repeat session that night Nathan suggested if she was as good and willing as Scott had suggested it might be fun to double team her especially as he had never been with someone as old.

Scott was in two minds about it but decided to leave the decision up to Babs. He told Nathan he had booked a table in an upscale restaurant but suggested they meet up in a bar close by and see how things went. If they all got on Nathan could join them in the restaurant and possibly back at the hotel.

He called her and said he had booked a table for them in a restaurant up by the castle. He thought the very exclusive restaurant would be a nice surprise especially if Nathan joining them wasn't.

He wouldn't tell her which one but she said, she was pleased that he was obviously happy to be seen out on the town with her as his date. He suggested they meet the Filling Station bar and he later found out that she had assumed the restaurant also would be pitched at a younger age group and decided to go for a more 'rock chick' look.

Certainly while the outfit wasn't really that appropriate for a more mature lady for an exclusive restaurant both Nathan and he found it fantastically sexy that a mature lady would choose to wear such revealing clothing in public.

She had decided to wear something a bit younger and more over the top and had chosen a very short stretch black skirt about 8 " above the knee, which was totally sculpted to her big rear and which just about covered her stocking tops, a sheer black top slashed to the waist with no bra, her black leather biker jacket and long black over the knee boots. And as both Nathan and he later found out she had decided to give him a treat if he looked up her skirt by leaving off her g-string and exposing her big shaven pussy...

.They saw her looking round the Filling Station and Scott and Nathan sitting at one of the high tables waved her over. She appeared a bit taken back when Scott introduced her to Nathan who he said had been with some friends in the bar and had been keen to meet her. Looking down her top Nathan said "Scott has raved about you and I have to admit I was keen to meet you."

While he went to get drinks, Scott helped her up on to a stool looking down her top he complimented her on saying it showed off her brilliant breasts to perfection and as she tried to tug down her short skirt to at least partially cover her stocking tops, he grinned and said "And I love the short skirt too."

She said "I wore both for you I didn't think you would bring a friend."

He tried to persuade her that it was by chance Nathan had been in the bar but she said "Be frank, if you have invited him for dinner with us?"

When he admitted he had rather raved about her and Nathan had asked could he meet her. He asked if it was OK with her Nathan could join them for dinner and see how things went.

When she asked him did that mean Nathan going back to the hotel with them he grinned and said he was sure Nathan would be up for it but it was up to her how things developed.

He smiled when she said "Well he is very attractive, let's see how things go, it might be fun but if I say no to him joining us it is no! Now let's all relax and have fun and see how it develops."

When Nathan came back with the drinks she saw him take in her thighs and stocking tops and he said "When Scott told me he was dating a mature woman I was surprised but I can see the attraction, you really are fabulously sexy."

She said "Well I think Scott is absolutely gorgeous and I think you're not bad either, I am very flattered to be going to dinner with the two best looking guys in the bar."

They had another G&T and by this stage she was quite relaxed in their company and when Nathan went up to the bar to get a final drink and she saw him looking back, to tease him she let her short tight skirt ride up and very slowly opened her thighs to let him see that she wasn't wearing any knickers. And as he walked back she continued to let him see up her skirt and her big shaven cunt.

When she asked what restaurant they were going to Scott surprised her by telling her one of the most exclusive and expensive restaurants up by the castle. She was a bit shocked because although she was flattered that he was taking her to such an exclusive and expensive restaurant, had she known she would have dressed more appropriately in a smart dress.

She said "Scott you should have told me and I would have dressed more appropriately than having my boobs on display and probably also my bum cheeks."

They both assured her she looked great and they would be proud to have her as their date at the restaurant.

When they got to the restaurant Scott told the waiter that he had booked for two but we were now three and he hoped they could still have a corner table. The restaurant was pure luxury and the menu and drinks prices reflected the status it currently has as one of Edinburgh's top restaurants.

As they made their way to the table their group had quite a bit of attention as quite a few people greeted Scott and Nathan, and several took a second look at Babs, as a mature date of two young black guys and one very much dressed to show off her assets. Although she said later that she felt quite exposed in her outfit she had found it quite flattering that the guys were happy to show her off as their date.

Scott took her jacket off and left her heavy mature breasts and nipples almost completely on show plus side cleavage of her boobs in the deep cleavage of her slashed to the waist top.

Nathan murmured "Scott was quite right you really have a fantastic rack."

Scott thought that she was pleased and quite relaxed to see their table was quite private and the lighting was low -- in fact quite romantically candle lit. Scott sat beside her on the leather bench while Nathan sat opposite. Although the waiter did a bit of a double take at her big breasts on show, Scoot felt she was able to relax in the relative privacy of their corner.

The menu was extensive and very expensive but Scott thought Babs was impressed at the amount of money he was spending to wine and dine her as they had fantastic sea food starters and venison with excellent chablis and burgundy.

Scott was delighted that Babs appeared completely relaxed and she said later she quite enjoyed the experience of being flirted with handsome and quite famous young guys. Just before their dessert order came she excused herself to go to the loo and as she walked to and fro the loo through the diners with her large unharnessed boobs bouncing and her skirt riding up to show a bit of thigh and stocking top, Nathan was very impressed. He murmured "I can't believe how sexy she is and she has a fantastic body for any age, I hope she is going to put out for both of us."

Scott replied " She gave me one of the best if not the best fuck I've ever had and I understand from Jeff she has been double teamed and even triple teamed before but it's up to you to persuade her to let you join us.

When Babs came back she smiled when she told them that when in the loo she had heard two girls discussing her and the guys. One said "Did you see the woman Scott and Nathan are with do you think she's an escort? The other, "They are absolutely gorgeous I would have thought they wouldn't have needed to pay for an escort, but she is a lot older and certainly dressed to show what she's got." " Whoever she is she's a lucky woman, what I wouldn't give to spend a night with those two guys."