Black Spring Pt. 01

Story Info
Jasmine swarmed by firemen.
2.8k words
3.92
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Rape or sexual assault in real life is horrifying and traumatic; however, in the world of fantasy it can be romanticized and exciting. This story is just taking a trip into the latter for fun.

****

"Hey, we should initiate the new hottie."

"She is a flirt, probably she'd enjoy it!"

"Think about it, who wants to be the only woman?"

"You ever notice the way she touches us when she talks, a hand on our arm or shoulder, and she laughs in a flirtatious way."

"And a hard on in my pants."

Everyone agreed. One guy grabbed his crotch.

Jasmine was the latest hire on a task force of all men. That means 6 guys and one Jasmine, a 5 foot 5, 135 pound sexy girl, with softness to her legs and thighs. One could imagine Jasmine lying on her side at the beach in a string bikini, and see the perfect curve of her hip, and her large natural breasts spilling over. She exercised regularly to maintain a slender abdomen. You could almost make out her abs and ribs when she wore a belly shirt and her favorite short shorts.

"We'll have to get her good sometime when she showers," suggested Shane.

"We could grab her while she's still wet and..." laughed Jason.

All the guys were making suggestions.

"Zip-tie her down naked to a table in the conference room."

"Haha! And use her body as a map of the City with 2 mountains!"

"And really get a look at what her lucky husband gets to fuck."

"How the hell he ever landed her? -- I saw him the other day, he's maybe a 5 at best and she's a smoking 11."

It was the end of her shift, and Jasmine came into the lounge in tiny athletic shorts that revealed a touch of her ass cheeks and complimented her curvy hips. She had on a matching blue halter top that showed off a gold belly piercing. She sat down at the table, crossed her legs with black Nike runners.

"Hey guys, so what's everyone doing for Easter around here?"

The guys all gave nonchalant answers, family gatherings, and a few traveling for the upcoming long weekend, that is, after the Annual Firehall Division 22 house party on Good Friday.

Jasmine opened her container of prepared salad with tiny pieces of chicken for protein. She re-crossed her tanned legs and her body glowed under the indoor lighting.

**

For a couple days the guys came up with ways to initiate her, talking behind her back.

Finally the plan was to wait for Jasmine to get in the shower at the end of her next shift, and hide out waiting for her. Do some things to embarrass her.

She was in the shower a long time and finally walked out with a long white towel damping off her medium length chestnut brown hair. Her full C 34 breasts swelled as she moved the towel over the length of her hair. She jumped with a startle as 7 big Firemen lunged toward her, she tried to cover her soft body with the towel, but they were too quick. They grabbed hold of her arms.

One guy took her towel and mockingly twirled it in the air. The other guys scrambled to get her under control. She started kicking her naked toned legs and yelling for them to let her go.

"Isn't she cute wearing only red nail polish?"

"The colour of fire," laughed another.

"You're a little sexy thing, Jasmine; might as well give up."

A couple of the guys took out their phones, as if to take pictures of her naked wet body. The others held her arms out to her sides and put her on display. Every guy checked her out. They paid lots of attention to her neatly trimmed bush. She had a triangular shave to her light brown pubic hair. One fireman leaned down and teasingly pulled on a few hairs causing her to squirm, but the men held her for closer examination. Once again she tried kicking her feet with strong thrusts, but the men were too large to be affected by her attempts at kicking free.

"She'll start to wear down."

"Okay, guys, come on this isn't funny," gasped Jasmine while squirming.

"Actually, you look kind of cute like this, you want to be a strong fire-lady," smiled Shane, "well, now you're naked and we can check you out all over, see what's doing pulling those hoses."

"She can pull this hose," boasted Jason with a wide stance and a crude pose.

Another shouted, "I wondered what her ass looks like without those tiny shorts on."

Everyone hollered in agreement that she was a tease walking around in tiny athletic shorts and her titties falling out of tank tops.

"We've seen lots of your ass cheeks, sweetheart, now time for a more rounded view."

They slowly turned Jasmine around; she tugged her arms but couldn't break free. They were too strong and too large in numbers.

"Guys, this isn't funny, I have a husband you know!"

They ignored her talk about having a husband and now fawned over her ass. A couple burly men moved in and tenderly feigned spreading her rounded bum cheeks apart, in a flirty way, all to get a closer look, and to make her wonder what they were doing back there. Jasmine squirmed, her hips snaked around, but they held her up, so that everyone could gloat over her backside.

"Nice dimples in her back!"

With back naturally and helplessly arched her rounded ass came out perfectly.

"God damn, she has a perfect body."

"Spread those ass cheeks again," goaded Shane even though they never did such a thing.

"Nooooo guys, this is embarrassing me...." pouted Jasmine. She could feel her body yielding to so much taunting and laughter.

"You're not going anywhere, Jasmine, just give up."

"Besides, next up we're taking you to the broom closet."

"Closet?" yelled Jasmine now realizing that they may have had this all planned. Her mind raced, wondering what they meant, and what they were planning to do with her.

"Fuck, Jasmine, your nipples are rock hard, check her out guys," said one of the firemen holding her arms. Jasmine tugged to no avail. In fact, this fireman was so strong he no longer noticed her attempts to break free. Neither did the other bulky fireman holding her other arm.

"What do you guys say she's getting wet?"

"Judging by those torpedo nipples, I'd bet she's gushing."

All the men laughed and some clapped.

Jasmine looked helpless as water dripped off her hair, she was losing all control as her slender body was gloated over.

Jason gave a light tap to her ass. She reacted with a sigh.

"God, those are some big ass nipples, Jasmine," laughed Shane.

"Yeah, like, maybe because I'm cold in here," complained Jasmine with a resigned, but still bitchy look on her face. She had full lips and a pretty face, like a Salma Hayek, with complimentary straight nose that fit perfect. Her body shivered as she thought about all these big men holding her up, her softly rounded arms spread, her tanned body naked. She could see only faint bikini lines and was at least glad she mostly liked to tan naked in her backyard.

A feeling of helplessness came over her as she saw all clothed men in their uniforms, bulky fire pants and blue T shirts to show off their muscles, while she was at the mercy of their assault.

Then, to her horror, one guy holding a crowbar, held her chin up and pretended it was a dildo about to slide into her mouth. Everyone laughed at the mock performance. Jasmine wiggled her curvy hips and felt a rush of red embarrassment through her body.

She wondered if another was presently positioning her hips to take photos. "God, NO!" she gasped.

Two muscular guys continued holding her, and a couple others dropped on their knees with phones, taking pictures of her most intimate areas. Perhaps they were only pretending? She would never know. One guy started playing around with her finely trimmed bush, playfully.

"Fuck guys, she's gushing wet down here."

"Guys, I am NOT wet!" yelled Jasmine with another look of embarrassment. She was conscious of her bush which she had perfectly trimmed that morning before work, a nice triangular look, now being admired by 7 of her co-workers, all these strong guys staring at her most private part.

"All of this must be turning you on, eh?" smiled Shane.

Jasmine closed her eyes and felt her whole body overcome with shameful feelings while embarrassment flooded her thoughts. Her mind clouded over while these men she hardly knew took pleasure in checking her out.

"You're being hazed, Jasmine, like a stag party!"

"Our doe has been caught!"

Two of the guys (she could no longer tell who was who) she knew Jason and Shane were doing most of the talking. She could feel fingers gliding over her hips and the odd finger pushing into her ample breasts, like mocking pokes, causing her pussy to flow juices uncontrollably, she felt a sexual sensation shoot through her body strung out for all these bulky guys to brag about. Oh how vulnerable I am, she thought. They were making fun, watching her pulsate, and someone began dangerously rubbing her thighs.

"Okay, let's get a broom handle from the closet," said one of the guys. An unexpected surprise swept over her, mingled with fear.

Watching the broom closet door open she was filled with a shameful fantasy and overcome with devious thought. Her mind blurred. She wondered what was meant by a broom stick? Should she be afraid?

Quickly she found out as they placed a long industrial sized broom handle across her shoulders. They positioned it behind her neck that wore a thin gold necklace from her husband. Along with her belly piercing that was all she had on. The 7 guys swarmed her and one of them started wrapping fire grade duct tape to her right wrist, she bucked her body, they swarmed deeper to contain her, and held her in place. Her body shivered with strange delight. Where do these thoughts come from, she wondered. She made another attempt to pull free, weakly, though. Then thoughts of her husband reminded and she really tried to break free, but it was far too late. By now they had her right wrist duct taped to one end of the broom handle. Quickly they began wrapping the roll of tape around her left wrist.

"Fuck guys, why are you doing this to me, I'm married you know!"

"Oh, don't worry about him, we'll send lots of pictures, make him feel like he was part of the gang," smiled Shane with a devilish grin.

Jasmine now had her wrists duct taped to a broom handle placed across her delicate shoulders. She looked down and could see her full breasts and her nipples throbbing hard, even pulsating. One of the guys lightly smacked her on the ass causing everyone to laugh. More feigned photos were taken as she was lightly smacked again. I hope they are feigned photos, she wondered. More embarrassment rushed through her slender naked body.

Couple of the firemen moved in and tickled her ribs, causing her to shout, "No! No! Fuck! No! Come on guys, please isn't it BAD enough you've got me naked?!" She felt the broom handle pressure into her neck.

"Nothing bad about what I'm seeing, sweetheart!"

"One hell of a sexy pose you got there, Jasmine!"

Jasmine stumbled on her feet to the delight of her gawkers.

"Hey, you got a problem there sweetheart," laughed Kevin while bending down to check out her clitoris with his gentle blue eyes.

For a laugh, another fireman reached down and started lightly playing with her bush, pulling and feathering the light brown hairs, in a teasing way. Jasmine thought "oh god" as she could literally feel her pubic hairs moisten from all of her juices she could no longer control.

"You know we had to initiate and haze you, Jasmine," smiled Jason.

"Yeah, tell your husband it's a job requirement for the first female firefighter, we need to know we can trust you," said Shane with a sarcastic tone.

Jasmine felt more shameful desires rush through her entire naked body. The shower water had given over to guilty perspiration.

The guys all stood around as Jasmine stood before them helplessly, her arms strung up to a broom handle behind her own feminine neck. Yes, like a "sexy Easter bondage" as one of them observed out loud.

She tried lifting her arms to see if she could get the broom handle over her head, but they had her arms too far stretched and the duct tape wrapped strong. She could feel the tape biting into her little wrists while guys took turns grabbing and positioning her to get a look from every angle. Her legs started to tremble. She had the notion to go down on her knees, but "NO," she thought, "Don't give them any more ideas!" She had a vision of them stuffing her mouth full with cock. So she struggled to stay on her feet.

As they taunted and laughed and bragged about her naked body, she temptingly thought about a large throbbing penis in her mouth and another in her wet pussy. Where did these thoughts come from? She had never been with more than one guy at a time. Hell, she had never even had such a perverted fantasy, till this moment.

Jasmine bit into her bottom lip, for a brief moment she found enjoyment in her predicament. What the heck, were these sexual thoughts the same as cheating on her husband? But no, they had jumped her in the shower, and bound her helpless arms up in duct tape. As more sexual delirium flooded, the guys let her stand embarrassed before them.

"How about we get a photo for a souvenir?" suggested Shane. All the guys crowded around Jasmine and Jason took out his phone.

"Fuck, guys, NO, NO pictures, please, I'm begging you," said Jasmine with the most authority she could muster.

They ignored her and went about positioning her legs and making sure everyone fit in the shot.

After trying many poses, they made Jasmine do the peace sign with her fingers.

Jason yelled, "Say, cheese!"

Everyone hollered as they posed beside naked Jasmine, guys with their hands all around her. Jason took the photo for keepsakes. Or maybe he only pretended?

The horseplay continued to the point Jasmine thought she might collapse.

Finally, they decided to end her hazing in case a fire call came in, which might have meant Jasmine would've been left alone taped up naked for someone to find. They could always call up the young rookie recruits to come check her out? Jason joked about this to watch Jasmine's reaction.

She winced in her pose.

"What a sexy crucified goddess you make, darling!"

Jasmine looked startled as one of them appeared with a jack knife. He told her to relax and cut her loose.

Why am I disappointed, wondered Jasmine as her right wrist came loose. Oh my god, what has happened to me? No, I mean what has happened to me on the inside? Why am I craving more of this? Like some scary birth of something new and unexplored.

Jasmine looked around perplexed. By the look on her face the guys assumed her embarrassment had got the best of her. Like a trapped doe in headlights. A couple firemen tapped her on the ass. Jason moved in and messed up her hair that was still a little wet. Another gave a light tickle in her arm pit. Another tickled her ribs, her stomach looked so caved in and she wriggled through the tickling. (But I want more, thought Jasmine to herself as the guys laughed about the hazing and started to disassemble.)

"Okay, Jasmine, you survived the initiation!"

"Welcome to the team!" teased Shane as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

Jasmine still looked lost in the lights as she said, "Oh, thanks, guys, now that you've all seen me naked! When do I get to see something for myself?"

All the guys started hollering and jeering and shouting obscenities to do with blow jobs.

Another wave of embarrassment came over Jasmine, but this one felt more shameful. She couldn't believe she had just said that. And hoping for a large cock in her mouth and another in her pussy; where the hell did that come from? It was time she ran back into the shower room to get dressed, and go home to fuck her husband.

End of Part 1