Black Step Daddy Seduces Francine

Story Info
Black step daddy plots to fuck white step daughter.
758 words
3.3
45k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

I married Marie when we were in our 40s, she was a knockout and so was her 25-year Old daughter, Francine. Francine was at home with us because she recently broke things off with her boyfriend and rather than finishing out the lease with him, she moved back home temporarily to save up for a new place with roommates. She'd only been here a couple of months and I've started to notice her sexual frustration in being a single woman having a dry run.

At night when she assumes her mother and I are both asleep, I hear her muffled gasps and loud breathing, with that final sigh of relief once she hits the orgasm. In the daytime, she was putting out pheromones like a bitch in heat. I watched her workout in the living room as I read the morning news. Prime seating choice in watching her glorious ass. She had some big tits too and I let myself imagine how much bigger they'd be filled with milk.

"Hmmmm," I thought, " and goddamn Francine needs to get laid soon or I'm gonna take care of her problem myself."

I caught myself. Did I just think that? I did. And I worked on a plan to get my beautiful black cock to fill up her white pussy.

The plan in no particular order: start wearing sweatpants fabric sleep shorts so she can observe the giant outline of my cock. Secondly, start leaving the bedroom door slightly cracked when I'm fucking her mother, Marie. Thirdly, fall asleep naked taking a nap with the bedroom door open part way. And more if phase one doesn't quickly work.

I started tonight. The bedroom door was ever so slightly cracked. A side lamp was turned on in the bedroom but the hallways were dark. I teased Marie with my tongue and had her loudly begging for my cock. "And what do good girls say?"

(I imagined Francine listening and watching outside the door)

"Please daddy, cum in my pussy."

(What would Francine think if she just heard that?")

I shake my head and get back into the game:

"That's right. Daddy's gonna fill you with his cum."

I unloaded my cum into Marie's hot pussy and I am convinced I'll persuade her daughter to become addicted to my cock too.

I finished one trap by cracking the bedroom door open during loud sex trap. Next I'm going To take a naked nap. But this time I'm aiming a camera towards the hallway to see if Francine spies on my visible cock. A few hours go by, I check the tapes and not only did Francine check me out, she quietly entered the room to get a closer look.

Fuck yes. I'm not going to spend months to fuck Francine, she was already ready for my cock, I just had to convince her not to feel any guilt in fucking her black step daddy.

The next day, Marie was leaving town for the weekend so I was going to fuck Francine this weekend no matter what.

Francine came downstairs into the living room where I was watching tv

"Hey daddy what are you watching?"

"you're 25, I didn't raise you, why are you calling me daddy?"

"Oh, well I heard my mom call you that so I assumed you liked it."

"I absolutely love it, but that is a powerful word."

"I understand daddy."

Fuck.

I start removing her clothes. Aiming to get her titties in my mouth.

I turn her towards a mirror and said,

"Hey look, this is wrong. What's wrong with this picture? ["what do you mean wrong?] well You haven't started doing your job and your job is to suck my dick."

"Yes daddy. I'm sorry."

I let her slut mouth give me pleasure and I stop her before I cum.

"Babe, lay your tits on the table and spread your legs for me."

She obeys. I rub my thick cock up and down her dripping wet pussy lips. And I move my cock deeper inside her.

With the last drop of my cum, I keep my cock inside her.

"I'm gonna breed you. My cum is in you right now. If you don't get knocked up from today, you will be by next week. I plan to sell you, since you'll already be pregnant, my friends will pay me more to get to fuck you bareback without worrying about knocking anyone up."

"Oh..." she says, "thank you daddy" with a big grin on her face.