Black Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
Gangbang Party sequel. Our last weekend. I am his slut.
3.3k words
4.55
27.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Submissive

Author's Note:

This series is a sequel/follow-up of the Gangbang Party Series. It continues the adventure of two young black men living together, Jermaine and Rio. It is told from Rio's point of view.

Chapter 1

Friday, 6.30 pm

The call rang several times before Jermaine answered it. "What's up?"

His voice was instantly hypnotic. I felt flush all over my body and my asshole puckered. My pussy, I remembered. He never use to have this much of an effect on me... but ever since last Friday, everything had changed. One way or the other, we weren't really friends anymore. Certainly not just friends. Not after what Jermaine and his jock buddies had done to me last Friday.

It was Friday and I was waiting for my house mate to come back home after work. I had decided to call him.

"Hi Jermaine... are you busy? Or are at you having some drinks -- I can call back."

"What do you want? I'm on the way home actually."

"Oh cool."

"Have you packed your stuff up, yet? I've got a couple of interested for viewings."

"Yes Sir, I have."

There was an awkward pause as I realised I had called him Sir.

"Good. I'll be back in less than hour."

"Will you be coming alone?" I asked.

But he had already hung up.

***

A week ago, much like tonight, I had been waiting for Jermaine to come home from work. But what happened last Friday was something I could never had anticipated -- Jermaine had invited a bunch of his friends and proceeded to gangbang me. The intensity of that ordeal was still seared into my body and mind. But the following morning I woke up to a message on my phone that, although not entirely surprising, was nonetheless horrifying.

"Rio. Thanks for last night. And thanks for living with me for the last year or so. It's been fun... but it's clear you and I can no longer live together. I've outgrown my friendship with you. I'll be looking to replace you -- so you can move out. What I am looking for is a house bitch. A sub, willing to live in my apartment and serve me. You're out! And don't worry about the back rent. But I expect you to pack your things up and be out by next weekend. Seeing as you're unemployed and not busy, that shouldn't be too much to ask for."

The unsurprising part of the message was because, even though we shared rent on the apartment, I hadn't been able to pay my share for months, due to lack of employment. And now, Jermaine wanted me to move out. For the past week, I had been avoiding him -- mostly due to the immense embarrassment I felt after the gangbang. I had been made to do unspeakable acts. But then a few days later, as I lay in bed with the butt plug in my ass... I came to a realisation. The gangbang revealed to me what I was -- a pussyboy. The thought of that gave me a rush.

Now came the awkward part - how to talk to Jermaine about it. Our friendship had been strained due my inability to pay rent. But my latent feelings for him made it doubly awkward.

Yes, that's right - I obviously had feelings for Jermaine. He was very handsome, muscular and an alpha male. Not to mention he had a big dick -- 10 inches of black meat that I had felt in my mouth and boypussy. The memory of him using me during the gangbang -- fucking my mouth, making me eat his ass, and then finally fucking me, was intoxicating. Thinking about it set my flesh on heat. And the feeling of humiliation was no longer as powerful as the desire to feel him inside me again. In fact, even the feeling of humiliation was something I longed for.

***

When Jermaine arrived home, he was thankfully alone. It would have been awkward to do what I had in mind if Jermaine hadn't returned alone. He closed the door, surprised to see me standing in the corridor. His expression then changed to one that said -- What the fuck do you want?

I felt nervous, wondering if I was doing the right thing. But Jermaine walked past me towards his room, looking a little irked. I stood in his doorway and finally gathered the courage to speak. "I- I've packed most of my room. You say you've got interested parties... to check out my room?"

"That's right. It's been advertised for a few days now. Got a couple coming tomorrow," he confirmed, making my heart sink.

Didn't he care that I had nowhere else to go? Was he really going to throw my ass out on the street? He must have sensed or seen the trepidation on my face because he tried to reassure me, at least a little bit.

"Look... when the time comes for you to move out, I'm not going to just have you thrown out..."

A sigh of relief from me. He undressed his shirt, revealing his body -- had he grown in size and musculature since I last saw him naked, lying on his bed the morning after the notorious gang bang? I remember when I had first met him, at a Frat party. He was shirtless then and at the peak of his athleticism. Damnit if he didn't look even better now.

"... so don't worry, ok? I'll get you a bus ticket back home to Jacksonville. And I'll have your stuff shipped home. I figure you don't have too many options here in Chicago."

There was something direct and insidious about the way he said it. There was no look of remorse or attempt from him to try and help me out, despite our friendship through the years. He really wanted me gone.

So it was now or never. Time to execute my plan of seduction.

As I stepped forward, he raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "Are you coming into my room for something?"

He dropped his trousers, revealing his tree-trunk thighs and his bulge, hidden underneath a tight pair of black briefs. "Well... seeing as this could be one of our last few weekends together... I thought maybe we could... make the most of it."

Amused, he sat down on the bed, his legs spread. "Oh really? You didn't get enough last weekend?"

I felt the heat flush on my cheeks... but shook my head. "No I want more. it's our last weekend. Maybe this is like breakup sex..."

He laughed. "Alright. But you know me and the boys already fucked the shit of you, right? I mean you ate my ass, drank our piss and cum... not to mention getting fucked by all those big dicks. We got it on video! Have you been fucked like that before?"

I shook my head.

"So... why are you still being so coy? You already told us what you are."

"I did... yeah, you're right."

"Of course I am, bitch. But... I wanna hear you say it again. It turns me on, to watch you accept it. Say the words."

He smirked, challenging me.

"I-I am a slut."

"I don't believe you. Would a slut be wearing clothes, right about now?"

"No..."

"So why the fuck are you wearing clothes?"

I quickly undressed, throwing them out of his room and into the corridor.

"Good... I don't like looking at your clothes. Now what were you saying?"

"I am a slut."

"Louder! And get on your fucking knees. All fours, like a slut would."

I dropped down on all fours. Despite the humiliation, I was incredibly turned on. My body was flush with heat and my mind was racing. In that moment, I found my voice.

"I am a SLUT."

Jermaine smiled, pleased with me. "So you are. Crawl over here then..." he suggested, spreading his legs further and leaning back.

I crawled up to his bed, between his legs and... kissed the bulge that was straining in his briefs. With my hands, I rubbed and felt his thighs... and pressed my face into the fabric, breathing in the aroma. Slowly, I dragged down his briefs and unsheathed the package. It sprang out, looking heavy and mean, veins popping.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft head, drawing him into my moan with a deep, excited moan.

Jermaine placed his hand on my head, grabbing my hair.

"Oh yes... you are a slut."

***

"Awww fuck yes! Suck my dick!" Jermaine moaned.

We had moved to the living room couch. While he watched something on the TV, relaxing with a glass of bourbon in his hand, I was busy giving him head.

I had been on my knees for over an hour, positioned between his legs, my mouth wrapped his dick, his swollen meat firmly in my mouth. Like a good dicksucker, which I had been referred to more than once for the last hour, I alternated between working my mouth and throat to swallow him whole, and bobbing up and down on the shaft, fucking him with my mouth. He tasted incredible... like coconut better and a hint of sweat. The feeling of him in my mouth was euphoric.

I suckled on the thick, 10 inch baby-maker like a paid whore, licking and kissing the beautiful shaft, tracing my tongue along the veins, teasing his banjo string, suckling on the underside of his head, licking the slit to savour his pre-cum. The only time I wasn't sucking his dick was when I had his balls in his mouth or licking his taint. He loved to have me swallow him deeply, all the way to the base of his dick, and hold me there for as long as possible, his phallus swelling as it enjoyed the warmth and comfort of my mouth. I had quickly adapted to breathing normally in this position.

Jermaine stood up, his dick still embedded in my mouth. He held it firm, really trying to squeeze the shaft into my throat, pressing my nose into his pelvis, his hands gripping my hair. When he finally pulled out, he sucked the air of my oesophagus, making me couch and splutter. But then he shoved himself into my mouth -- this time proceeding to fuck my mouth, plunging into like it was pussy. When he stepped back, his dick was coated with white saliva, dripping in ribbons on to the floor. He accosted my face with his hands, first by slapping me a few times, stinging my cheeks but also causing me to whine in submissive approval, and then opening up my mouth and pushing my head back. He looked down into my throat, like he was inspecting it, assessing the fuck hole was to his delight, and then spat directly into my mouth, before fingering it, making me suck on his digits as passionately as I had sucked on his dick. The effect it had on me was to turn me into a drooling, horny mess. Jermaine grabbed my hair and pulled me down to all fours -- my natural position, he reminded me.

THWACK! He slapped my ass, making me squirm and shake -- but followed by the pain was pleasure, intense and consuming, centred around my pussy, which squirmed and puckered in excitement. Jermaine was behind me on the carpet, on his knees, smearing the spit from his dick on my hole. He grabbed two firm handfuls of ass and leaned in, kissing my pussy, sliding his slick tongue across and into the receptive hole. As his skilled tongue and mouth and fingers worked my pussy open, I couldn't help but moan, sounding more effeminate than I had wanted to, especially whenever he'd slap my ass cheeks. But it felt right -- Jermaine had control of my pussy.

"Damn... your pussy is tighter than expected, given the ordeal you had last Friday!" Jermaine was working two fingers slowly in and out of my pussy. I felt them slide in deep, up past the knuckle. I felt them tickle and play with my p-spot, which drove me wild with lust. But every time I squirmed or shifted my position, which was often involuntary, Jermaine would slap me on the ass and demand I stay still. With his fingers he worked and stretched my hole till he could slide his tongue in it. And then he pulled out, leaving it gaping and wanting. But not for long.

"Urghhh... ohhh fuuuck," I moaned as I felt his big dick slowly work its way inside my pussy. He was slow but didn't listen to my pleading, driving his manhood inside me all the way. I'm glad he didn't, because once he was fully in my boypussy, I wanted nothing more than to feel his steel pounding me into a pulp. "Ohhh yes... fuck me!"

Jermaine burrowed into my pussy, his thickness stretching my sphincter. The effect he had on me was intense. The first time I involuntarily ran from the dick, he slapped my ass hard till I repositioned myself, taking him in, fully. Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I felt his speed accelerate, I felt his strokes grow firmer and harder until he was pounding my backdoor, my buns compressed against his pelvis, his hands gripping me firm by the waist. "Damn... your pussy feels good."

After he pounded my ass doggy style for some time, he pulled out and sat on the couch, instructing me to ride him. I took a look at his big, beautiful, long, black dick, covered in my ass juices... and reached down to swallow him whole, like a good slut, savouring the musky taste that only seemed to work me into a further frenzy of whorishness. The cool air felt good on my gaping hole as I performed ass to mouth fellatio. Then I straddled him, sitting my fat ass atop his steel pipe and taking him all the way to the balls -- before re-adjusting my legs so I could ride him, bouncing my ass on his thighs.

Jermaine grabbed my ass with his hands and helped me ride him -- before leaning forward and gently nuzzling on my nipple with his teeth. After riding him for a solid few minutes -- Jermaine suddenly leaned forward and embraced me in a bear hug and then lifted me up. I found myself raised up in the air, still impaled but somehow held up by Jermaine's powerful arms and core. I weighed around 170 pounds and Jermaine, taller and heavier than me weighed quite a bit more -- but it was still surprised as he held me in the air. I panicked, but he held me firm, even managing to free a hand while he rested me on his waist to give me a spank.

"Don't fucking move. I got this pussy right where I want it," he growled and proceeded to bounce me on his dick. I hugged tightly, holding on but also finding myself relaxing and going limp in his powerful embrace, allowing him to fuck me like a rag doll.

Jermaine then threw me back down on to the couch, our bodies crashing into missionary style, driving his dick deep into my hole. By now I had been reduced to a mewling, crying mess, both agonized by the intense pleasure his dick was ravaging but also incapable to form words of resistance. Not to mention overwhelmed by his power and intensity. He was like a mad bull.

"Damn this ass... is real pussy now," he growled into my ear as he fucked me. I could feel his balls, heavy with spunk, slapping against my taint.

"Yes, Jermaine! Fuuuuuck! Meeee! This is your pussy!" I could just about make yell, desperate to feel his dick deeper into me, desperate for his nutt. I wrapped my legs around his waist, drawing him in. I felt his hand on my throat as he balanced his weight down, slamming his pipe into my boypussy. I felt his pace slow and deepen, as he long stroked... suddenly his expression turned into one of agony. "Yes J! Give me your cum, baby. Give me all that nutt!" I cried out, overcome with feeling.

Jermaine started to shake and really pound down and then he came -- his mouth flying open into a growing girl and he slammed down into me, his dick swelling and then bursting it's copious, hot load into my guts. I grabbed his ass and drew his body into mine, embracing him and moaning as I felt him impregnate me. Jermaine collapsed on top of me, his breath hard and then slowly slowing down as he pressed down on me.

We lay still for some time, our eyes closed and our body connected. His dick never softened and remained in my ass until he woke up again and fucked me again.

***

Saturday 10:15am

I had woken up early enough to get a few chores done in the morning, namely tidy the place up, although there wasn't much too much to deal with, certainly not nearly as much as last week Saturday, where I had spent almost all day cleaning from the previous night's gangbang. The other chore was breakfast, so when Jermaine strolled out of his bedroom in his boxers, intoxicatingly handsome even in his morning state, he was greeted by the pleasant sight of me serving him a fry up in my briefs.

He yawned, still sleepy after last night. "Oh, wow. Smells great. Is there coffee?"

"There is," I smiled, inviting him to the dining table.

I wasn't surprised he was tired. Last night, we had fucked twice on the couch and he bred me both times. Around midnight, he had fallen asleep on the couch. I went to bed too, but only a few minutes after lying down did I find Jermaine enter my room. He fucked me again, this time going even harder on my ass -- and longer, taking all night to cum. we started in my room, and ended up in his and by the time we were done fucking, it must have been around 3 am. I was exhausted and barely had the strength to walk the couple of steps to my room, after he had kicked me out of his bed.

But sex must also give energy because I felt good in the morning. And despite looking a little tired, Jermaine seemed in good spirits too. He approached me as I was setting the table, wrapping an arm around my chest from behind and pulled me in close, his groin against my butt, his face against my ear and then... he pulled my head sideways till our lips met and kissed me deeply. I melted in his embrace and had double the reason to moan as he caressed me, his other hand reaching into my underwear and groping my ass. That was enough to get me into a mood. He rarely kissed me when we fucked.

I felt his hand molest my pussy and his other hand on my throat. Submissively, I arched my back into him, allowing my briefed buns to meet his briefed sausage. I felt his fingers work into my hole, opening me up.

"You're wet as fuck. Still got my nutt in you?"

He wasn't lying about that. I spread my legs, almost involuntarily, allowing him easier access and at the same felt the hot flesh of his manhood press against my loosened pussy, his dick head fitting to get in.

"Ohhh Jermaine..." I moaned as I felt him enter me.

He fucked me there on the spot, hammering me hard standing up. A few minutes later he pushed me of his dick and I collapsed on the floor. After I sucked his dick clean, he sat down and enjoyed his breakfast. I wanted to sit down with him but he refused. "I wanna eat alone right now."

When he finished his meal, he told me to clear everything up.

To Be Continued...