Cum Slut for BBC: The Beginning

Story Info
White quarterback discovers the joy of black on campus.
2.2k words
4.46
65.8k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmdboi
dmdboi
119 Followers

I was sitting on the bleachers of our local college's football field, staring at my phone, bored out of mind, waiting for my older brother to finish up his campus tour. I couldn't listen to him talk about how 'great the physics department was' one more time. So I made up an upset stomach excuse and escaped while I could.

It was a hot summer day and I was hoping to catch an eye full of all the yoga pants co-eds running around. I spread out, taking my shirt off to help lure the eye candy in. Being the quarterback of my high school in in my senior year definitely help shape my body into a nice tanned machine.

After a few minutes of watching, the girls stretch on the field, I felt my cock start to stir in my shorts. I knew a massive hard on was on it's way if I continued taking in the sites. So, I decided to just close my eyes and enjoy the sun. After about 20 minutes of soaking up the rays of vitamin D, with my eyes still closed, I got very shady all of a sudden. I opened my eyes to see just how big the cloud was obstructing the sun, but was taken aback by the large black guy standing in front of me.

"Hey, are you Slut4BBC?'' He crossed his arms over his massive chest. He definitely was on the football team here judging by his size. At least 6'3", made out of muscle.

"I think you have me confused with someone else." I looked away. Slightly embarrassed and confused that he assumed I was the person whose screen name was 'Slut4BBC'.

"Damn, I thought I lucked out." He shook his head. He looked over towards a rather isolated area, "It's probably that twink over there." He motioned over to the skinny nerdy looking guy lingering by the hallway marked with the bathroom sign hanging above. "See you around."

He left me there on the bleachers and I watched him make his way in the direction of the bathroom, excepting high fives from his assumed teammates as he crossed the field. Stopping to exchange a word or two and to point at his waiting company. Once before he reached the him, the skinny white guy turned into the hall and disappeared into the darkness.

I didn't even realized I had made my way to the field until I has halfway crossed. I was curious what was going on in the secluded bathroom in the far corner of the field. I got a few stares and head nods from the other black guys tossing a football as I made my way towards the dark hallway. I peered down what seemed to be a never ending darkly lit hallway. Definitely the restroom that doesn't get used, as all over the field are brightly lit signs indicating the nice clean facilities. I wasn't sure if it was the yoga pants or the curiosity of what was going on in those darkened corridor, but my cock was rock hard. With the screen name like 'Slut4BBC', I had a pretty good idea what was going on, but the stirring in my balls told me that I had to see it for myself.

I took a deep breath and started my way in. The walls were littered with graffiti and slurs like, 'faggot, cocksucker, and cum slut'. My nipples had just joined my cock in getting hard by the cool air when I could just make out an opening in the wall. Where there once was a sign showing that 'Men' were to turn right and 'Women' were turn left, now read 'Mouth' turn right and 'Ass' turn left. I stood there in disbelief that all of this is right in the open. But foot steps echoing down the hall behind me made me become very aware of where I was. In fear of being seen, I quickly turned right, down the 'Mouth' hallway. I could just make out the words, 'last chance' written on the wall before I turn into the actual restroom.

What used to be a restroom, was now a lounge type area. Complete with couches and chairs. The stalls were still up though. That's when I saw two pairs of shoes in one of the stalls. One of them was on their knees and the unmistakable sound of sucking cock was filling the empty room.

"Yeah, swallow that cock, faggot!" The voice was the same as my accuser just a few minutes ago.

"Yes Sir!" The slurping stopped so the white guy could respond.

"Did I say stop sucking!?" The next sound was a rough gagging sound of a cock being forced back into his mouth. "That's right, gag on this big black dick, white faggot." With such dominance in his voice, I started rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Did he go in 'Mouth' or 'Ass'?" I had forgotten why I had turn into this room until I heard them speak. The foot steps that had rushed me to make my decision were now outside.

"It's too early for the two hole cum dumps, probably in here." The other guy responded and I heard their foot steps get even closer. I looked around the room for any kind of exit, a door, a window, but nothing. I turned just in time for them to enter the room.

"There he is! Hey faggot, it's your lucky day." I couldn't make out their faces in the darkness of the room, but it was obvious that they were black, huge and muscular.

"Oh yeah, two black cocks to fill your throat." The second voice stated as they took off their shirts. My cock leaked at the sound of their words. They walked over to me and started rubbing my chest and back with their big hands.

"You ready for my thick cream cocksucker?" The voice from the stall asked.

"How's that twink Derrick?" The guy who was behind me asked.

"About to get his daily protein shake." Followed by the sound of more rough gagging.

"Fuck yeah! Face fuck that white faggot, Derrick!" Guy number two, the one in front of me yelled.

"Here it comes!" With a loud grunt, followed by a long groan, I could tell that the twink had gotten a mouth full of black cum.

"Knees bitch!" The guy behind shoved down on my shoulders, forcing me on my knees. Both of them towering over me now.

"That's right, you're gonna get it, faggot." One of them took my face in his hands and slide one two of his fingers in mouth. Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around them and sucked hard.

"I knew you were a cocksucker." Derrick had come out of the stall and was staring at me on my knees while his cum filled twink scurried out from behind him and out of the room, I could hear his foot steps disappear down the hall back to the field. "I'll be back later after class, you better be here so I can empty my nut in your throat." He zipped his jeans back up and left.

"Open up faggot." I was distracted by Derricks words that I hadn't even noticed that I had two huge cocks at either side of my face. I felt the soft head of one of the massive cocks touch my lips. "I said open your fucking mouth." He said is so forcefully that I was scared of what would happen if I didn't. I parted my lips and he slide his rock hard cock into my mouth, letting out a groan of pleasure.

"Fuck yes, fuck his mouth pussy." The second guy was stroking his big cock, just inches away from my face, watching his friend fuck my mouth.

"You want some? It's nice and wet for you." My mouth fucker held the back of my head as I bobbed up and down.

"You know it." My face was grabbed, there was a sloppy popping sound the cock was pulled out of my mouth and was quickly replaced with another. Now that it was in my mouth, I could tell that this one was massive. I could feel the thick veins, pulsating in my mouth as I tried to swallow all I could. Even with a mouth full of cock, I could tell that there was still more inches left, so I grabbed the base. Still another fist full of cock that I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Mouth like a vacuum cleaner." He passed me back to his friend who placed his big low hanging nuts in my mouth.

"Fuck yes, suck on those balls white faggot." The owner of the massive cock, that was still in my hand groaned.

"You ready for your first load?" He said as he took his balls out of my mouth and put his thick cock head back in. "You better swallow, bitch!" He pumped his cock back in my throat for a few seconds before an eruption of cum filled my mouth. I tried my best to do as he commanded and swallow every drop, but there was so much. It spilled out over my lips as he continued to fuck my face a groan. "Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!"

"I hope you're still hungry, faggot." The second guy pulled over to one of the couches, scrapping my knees crossed the concrete floor. He sat down and forced as much of his huge black cock into my mouth that would fit. Even then I couldn't take it all so I gagged. "Fuck yes, gag on my big black cock you cocksucker." I was on my hands and knees, my face buried in a strangers lap, with a mouth full of cum and cock. The sound of my rough face fucking and gagging filled the room.

"Fuck yeah, Tyson! Fuck that white faggot mouth." So the massive cock had a name, Tyson.

"Gonna fill your slut hole with so much black cum. You fucking cock sucking bitch." He held onto my head as he fuck my mouth. "I bet his pussy is just begging for some action. Check it out for me Ray."

"Don't mind if I do." I could feel his hand start from the back of my neck and slide down my back. He reached around the front of my shorts and undid the button, pulling them and my boxers down, exposing my bare ass.

With as much strength I could muster, managed to get a sound out of my mouth that sounded like a muffled no.

"Faggot doesn't want his pussy fucked?" Ray asked, rubbing one of his massive black fingers on my hairless asshole. "It's smooth and pink, maybe just a taste then." He stopped rubbing my hole and replaced his finger with his tongue. It was wet and thick, just like his cock. I felt it squeeze past my hole and into my body. Even though I had a mouth full of cock, the groan that escaped my mouth was undeniable. "That's what I thought, faggot."

"Get ready." Tyson stopped fucking my mouth and help just the tip of his cock on my lips. Ropes of cum, like a geyser, shot out. Blasting my face with cum. Three, four, five huge shot covered my face, I was moaning from the tongue in my ass, so the last shot when right down my throat.

"Nothing like a white faggot on a hot day." Tyson pushed me his cock and since my shorts were around my knees, I fell on the floor. Both of them laughed as the collected their articles of clothing and dressed.

"We have practice in a few hours, be in the ass room at 9 o'clock. The team always needs to empty our balls after."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that." The first words I had spoken in this entire encounter.

"Don't worry faggot, you won't be the only one. On Saturday nights, the ass room if full of two hole cum dumps like you, begging to get black cock in their pussies." Ray assured me.

"And there will be more than enough black cock for all of your holes." Tyson added. They both laughed again.

"9 o'clock, don't be late." Ray said as the exited the room. I heard them give a greeting to someone in the hall after the exited. I quickly made my way over the the entrance to I could hear the exchange.

"Hey guys," I heard Tyson say.

"Any luck?" A new voice asked.

"There's only one cocksucker right now, we wore him out, but I'm sure he's got some strength left for you guys." The hall was engulfed with laughter. Judging by the volume, there was more than a few.

"Well let's go fill him up." Another voice called out. Followed by the slapping sounds of high fives. I knew they were on their way and I had to act fast. I buttoned my shorts back up and ran to the entrance. I peeked around the corner to see at least four more black studs making their way down the hall. All of them with the intention of fucking my throat. I looked back in the room once again at the words 'Last Chance' on the wall. I licked my lips that still tasted like Tyson's cum. And without a second thought I walked back in the room and sat on the couch.

dmdboi
dmdboi
119 Followers