Gangbang Party

Story Info
Housemate and his friends spring a surprise gangbang on me.
1.8k words
4.15
61.7k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Two house mates live in Chicago. Rio McCullough is a 23 year old, recent graduate. He is 5'9, with a light-skinned brown complexion. Originally from Florida, he is handsome - a pretty boy with a nicely toned body, short dreadlocks and a slim waist that sits on top of well-toned legs and a thick, bubble booty.

Jermaine Brookes is his closest friend since college and house mate. Jermaine is 6'1, 23 years old, dark skinned and muscular. He used to play college football as a wide receiver until he got injured in his sophomore year. He comes from a wealthy family, his grandfather a professional football player and a successful NFL coach while his father was a successful businessman and politician.

When Jermaine started working in the city, he rented out a large studio apartment in the city and invited Rio to move in with him. All he had to do was pay his share of the rent. But ever since Rio lost his job, he's been struggling to pay rent and bills.

Little does Jermaine know that Rio has been getting fucked on the downlow, especially since he got fired and had more free time. Perhaps it was the sexual allure of being in the big city, or the more free time he's had, with just the occasional bar job or short-term low paying work to keep his pockets from being completely empty, but he's been giving in to many temptations. It started off slow... but lately, he's been fucked more and more often. His hunger has only been intensifying.

He's becoming a slut.

This story is told from his point of view, as he discovers Jermaine knows more about him than he knew. Rio finds out that Jermaine is part of a gangbang crew. And in turn Jermaine teaches him a lesson about honesty, power, and submission... all while he and his friends gangbang him!

Chapter 1: Pre-Party Dick

My name is Rio. It's 6 pm on Friday night. I've been home all day watching TV. My house mate Jermaine texts me to tell me he's out with drinks with co-workers and friends. I'm home alone for the evening. This gives me an idea. I decide to text my fuckbuddy.

"Oooh... fuck yeah," I moaned as I felt my ass getting stretched by his thick dick. I was lying in my bed, the shades down, the room dark and my body naked, legs spread wide, face down. Lying on top of me was Eddie - a fuckbuddy who I had invited over.

He was around 15 years older than me, worked part-time as an Uber driver and was showing a slightbelly and slight balding - and he has0 good dick. I had met him on Grindr a few months ago and in a moment of desperation had hooked up with him. My standards had fallen considerably since college.

As I lay face down, moaning as I was being fucked, I wondered for a moment where I was going in life. I hated thinking about it lately - I was 23, almost two years out of college and working in a dive bar. A year ago, I had lost my graduate job in finance due to corporate downsizing - and since then the best I'd found were unpaid internships and lowly paid jobs, like bar work.

My house mate on the other hand was enjoying the opposite in career fortunes. He was doing very well at his advertising firm. Not that he needed the money, his family was wealthy. I hated to admit it - but I resented that his luck and mine was so disparate. I was still struggling to pay rent and bills on time.

The one good thing about being home alone a lot was I could host a hook up whenever I wanted. And lately Eddie was my most frequent fuck as he was often available and lived nearby.

"Fuck! This ass is good," he said as he rhythmically bounced his pelvis atop my cheeks, his dick sliding in and out of my hole.

My phone vibrated on the bed. I ignored it - it was rude to text while fucking!

"Yeah, you like my ass?" I moaned back, spreading my cheeks open with my hands kind of whorishly. I felt horny and needy. I felt slutty. Ever since I've been in unemployment, my sex drive has been through the roof. Plus I have an amazing ass - a big, rounded butt atop thick thigs and below a slim waist. It made me feel self-conscious and turned me on at the same time. Sometimes I'd stare at my ass in the mirror, or at the gym. Or even hope other guys at the gym were staring at it.

Lately, I'd get so horny. In college, I had regular amounts of sex with girls. I am cute, light-brown complexion and 5'9 and with a nice swimmer's body. Sex in college wasn't too difficult to get. But it was only after college that I fully started exploring my gay side.

Over the past year, I had gone from recognizing that I loved getting butt fucked to wanting it almost exclusively. And I had realized I was a full bottom. I loved getting fucked up the ass. I wasn't quite at power bottom levels yet but I was getting pretty close, I would think humorously. My only regret is not coming to terms with this earlier - college would have been a great place to be a hungry bottom. All those hot and horny jocks with their athletic bodies and big dicks would love pounding my fat ass, I thought. An easy slut with holes for their pleasure.

"Damn... your ass is hella wet," Eddie remarked.

My phone vibrated again. I picked it up and read the message. It was Jermaine, my house mate.

Sup Rio. I'm heading home soon. Got some friends coming over too...

"Shit!" He had sent it a while ago. That means he would be home soon. I looked over my shoulder, "You need to finish soon! My house mate is on his way back now."

"Damn, I can fuck this ass for hours!" Eddie exclaimed, annoyed to be rushed. "You better not be lying to me! Fuck... nearly there!"

I hear his breath intensify, signalling his approaching climax. He positioned his arms on either side of my torso and started to hammer hard at my buttocks, slamming his dick in my hole while I tried to position my ass to maximise the pleasure. At the same I wanted to cum too so I was playing with my dick, stroking it underneath me as I was being fucked. This seemed to be making it harder for him to fuck me so he gruffly grabbed my one arm and pinned it behind me.

Damn, Mr Uber-dick! Who knew he was such a dom-daddy?

"Come on bitch... take this dick". He was taking charge and I liked it. Suddenly, he began to growl and yell and I knew he was about to nutt. "Fuck!" he cursed and pulled out, flipping me over suddenly before shooting his explosive load all over my face. I hadn't anticipated that! Then I remembered I had told him how much I like jizz on my face.

His nutt was very runny. Most of it landed on my face and some of it in my mouth - it had a bitter taste and smelled very strong. He then shoved his dick into my mouth, holding me up by my hair and forcing me to suck his dick. I swallowed him pretty much all the way to the hilt, tasting the remnants of manjuice as it leaked down my throat.

Afterwards, he stumbled back and onto his legs. But I was so turned on at this point and in need of my orgasm that I continued to suck him while I jerked off. I arched my back also, hoping he would get the hint and finger my hole.

That was when my phone began to vibrate again, this time consistently, indicating I was receiving a call. I felt my own orgasm was close so I really didn't want to stop but it was Jermaine calling.

I picked the phone up. "What's up?" I asked, careful not to make any sex sounds in case he heard me.

"I'm downstairs, can you buzz me in. I forgot my key at the office," he said, sounding a little irritated.

He was back already! "Oh sure," I said, suddenly feeling a sobering surge of panic. "In a sec," I said and hung up. "Okay, he's back. You need to leave, sorry". Eddie was already getting dressed.

"It's cool man. I got my nutt," he said proudly as he smacked me on the butt. For some reason, that turned me on immensely. I was annoyed with Jermaine for returning from his post-work drinks way earlier than anticipated.

I dashed out to the apartment buzzer to let Jermaine in, figuring I had about two minutes before he came up. I would have preferred to keep him downstairs till Eddie left and I cleaned myself up but I didn't want to keep him waiting. He had been annoyed with me enough lately as it was.

"Your house mate is lucky if he gets to fuck this fine ass," Eddie said as he walked past me towards the door, giving me another spank on the ass. I was completely naked and opened the door for him to get out.

My house mate didn't get to fuck my fine ass. As far as he knew, I was into girls. Our friendship was completely platonic. He also had no idea that I had been messing around with guys.

I heard the door opening probably a mere 30 seconds after my hookup had left. They had probably even passed each other at the elevator door. I should not have left it so close. It sounded like he was with a few friends.

"Yo, Rio?" he shouted out as he entered. Shit! I was still naked and trying to fix my bed. He opened the door to my room after knocking once, "Woah... why you naked?" Jermaine asked.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, making some kind of recovery. "What's up? I was just about to hit the shower. Been at the gym," I said, feeling flustered and hot in the face.

"Okay..." he said, seemingly brushing off my slightly odd appearance. "You got any plans? I got some more friends coming over."

"Erm no... that's cool," I said, feeling a little less nervous. "I'll clean the kitchen up also."

"Great. They'll be here around nine."

I dashed for the bathroom, shut the door and took a deep sigh... and then felt a panic when I looked in the mirror. I could see my face and it was clearly covered with the dried remnants of Eddie's cum. I hoped Jermaine hadn't noticed.