All Comments on 'Black Ties and Green Dresses'

by Kelliezgirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Very nice!

This could be the start of something awesome!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley115 months ago

Great start - it would be a pity if you didn't take us further.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

Great until the end where you left the story (and the readers) dead in the water.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstory5 months ago

Romance??? No not really.

Erotic coupling??? Yep.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

Nice start! I won't rate it as it is not finished.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

DevinterDevinter5 months ago

Thank you, Kellie. I am incredibly flattered, and fantastically astonished. You wrote this one beautifully, and the attention to detail is.. Remarkable, to say the least. Mister Gustafsson is one lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A delightful start. Where does their story go from there? Well-written but could use more backstories. And more character development. In the next chapter would be fine.

bobbycull55bobbycull555 months ago

Pleasant read. Not greatly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess a romance as there is more to come, hopefully? I have always wondered why a woman would put garter straps over her panties. Such a bother when going to the ladies room it seems to me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with another reader that this was more erotic couplings…balcony anal on first meeting is hot and maybe intimate but not romantic. That said, it was pretty hot and your work, as a whole, is always well-written. This was another good story from you. Bravo, and thank you for sharing!

CastAdriftCastAdrift5 months ago

Lovely story. A follow-up would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Started off as a nice little fairy godmother story and ended up a hotel hook up. Romance meter was definitely declining.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Agree -Thought I was reading a modern day Cinderella story but it ran out of gas. that said you have a couple days of plot to resurrect it! LOL! 4.0*

olddave51olddave514 months ago

This is more an Erotic Couplings

I hope you have more parts to turn this in to Romance.

I hope Ellen will accept Kellie's sudden romance. It looks like it could be a long distance romance which will cause both the author and her characters some difficulty, but a good writer will overcome it.

She did not find out if he had a girlfriend or if he was married. I would hate to see him just using her while he was here in the states.

She seems like the perfect Cinderella. We have the fairy godmother, in Ellen but I'm still looking for the mice. If you come up with another part, I will give a rating, right now I don't want to lower your score for a romance, if it was a Erotic Couplings it would be a 4 or higher.

Writing is not easy but I do like your story it just needs more.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R14 months ago

Please continue! A nice slow burn to start with an unexpected ramping up to 11 with public anal. But I thought it worked. Hoping for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKelliezgirl@Kelliezgirl
Just a girl exploring the inner workings of her mind...