Black Trucker Dom - Cedric

Story Info
Trucker Flex On These Bitches.
8.8k words
2.9
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Dark Fem Noir and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site must be authorized by the Copyright Holder/Authorized Writer

The life of a distance trucker is not the leisure job people think it is. I've been doing it for years. In fact, I've carved out a lifestyle that I'm quite happy with. I'm a coast to coast road dog.

My long locs, 6'5 naturally lean body and big dick has provided me easy access to women.

I do long hauls from my home in Jacksonville all the way to San Diego. I have a few bitches I fuck with along the way that makes these trips more interesting.

Just got off the phone with Keisha. Keisha, my little letter P. Thin as a rail with natural 44's. She's on her way over here to ride with me on my next C2C.

She's my main girl, my bottom bitch. She knows I'm her Daddy. She loves me like I'm her man and she obeys me like my dog. It just works for us.

Half way through the haul, we get a home cooked meal and a freak hoe to play with in Texas.

Carlotta, my tall, shapely redbone with some good pussy and a stellar head game. She love her some Keisha too, so I usually leave her ass there so they can fuck and party while I move on to Cali to finish up the load.

So when I head back to Dallas, I get to beat they pretty asses and fuck them for being hot sluts while daddy was gone. Its a fun game that never get's old with those two.

I love women. The ones I'm attracted to are my no limit soldiers. They love hard, fuck like sluts for me and worship this dick like god. My word is law. I'm not afraid to punish these hoes either if they need it and for some reason, they always need it.

The first leg of this 14 hour ride I know Ima need my dick sucked, and try to keep Keisha out of trouble at the truck stop. We have one main rule when she travels with me, that she wears my collar the whole time and under no circumstances does that collar come off outside of my presence for the entire trip till the final breaks when we arrive back home.

So when I check the social media post and the selfies in her phone, that collar better be on. She know if she don't want a hell ride home, which I 've given her on numerous of occasions, that fucken collar better be on.

She puts her collar on and drops to her knees in front of me in her little playful way, checking in if I want my dick sucked before we leave.

"That's a good bitch, but I ain't got time for that right now. Stand your ass by the door so we can leave out."

I chide, staying focused on gathering all my paperwork, electronics and supplies I'm gonna need for the haul.

She takes her ass over to that door, bowing her head to the floor like my obedient bitch. Her long braids cover her face as she waits for me with her purse on her shoulder and her little suitcase tilted ready to roll.

It takes about 30 minutes to warm up the truck and do safety and fluid checks before heading to the distribution center.

Once we hit the open road I'm focused on hitting my mileage and time markers to make good time on the 14 hour stretch. We ain't making no extra stops except for fuel.

"You didn't give me no dick this morning. Daddy, let me suck." She says in her pouty voice, squirming around in her seat, raising up her miniskirt.

She slides hand inside the waistband of her panties to massage her little clit. Still focusing on the road, I can feel my dick hardening as I glance over to see her legs spread wider, and her sliding further down the seat, giving her more access to that pussy.

I reach for the ring of her collar and pull her out her revelry, to sit her upright.

"Did I say you can play with my pussy? Did I?" rattling her collar in my grip to get her full attention. I'm not even looking at her and I know her eyes are glazed over with submission.

"No Daddy." She whispers.

"I probably need to whoop that pussy at the next stop so she can calm the fuck down." I say authoritatively.

She knows I will take her little ass to the back bunk and whoop that pussy raw if provoked. She smooths her skirt back down and lowering her eyes because that was just a warning.

We ride quietly while she taps on her tablet playing her game. We're pushing well into the night when we need to stop for fuel and stretch.

I send her off for food while I gas up watching her cute ass sway her hips and shoulders back bouncing her steps so her tits spring up and down. She knows how to get a man's attention. I thought to myself, chuckling.

I text her my stall where I'm parked and wait for her return to have a little fun before we take off to push to get outta Bama.

She returns and gets the hot food and snacks arranged in the cab the way I like it and comes back out to hug on me. I hug her and run my hands under her mini skirt to squeeze her little ass.

"I need to let one off baby." I say to Keisha. I see her eyes light up and she immediately steps up into the truck, skirt to her waist as she big steps into the rig.

My dick starts swelling thinking she deserves a treat. I secure the cab and make sure we have privacy.

"C'mer baby." I say to her as I lean back on the bunk. Keisha know this dick and knows what Daddy like. Sucking my dick is like a religion to her.

She's been well trained and kneels between my legs for her next order. The varieties are endless. Clothed, no clothes, quick suck, throat fuck, slow and deep, sloppy toppy and everything in between. I just want her sweet lips on me.

I hook my finger through her collar ring and bring her to her highest point while still on her knees to kiss her and remind her that she's a good bitch and good bitches get Daddy's dick.

Our little game begins because I know her pussy wet as fuck right now. I know I haven't showered since we left, but I enjoy scenting her first before she get to taste that dick.

I push her head into my jeans and she already breathing me in hard. If she could lick me through my pants, she would try.

This is when she starts whining, and next come the begging. I know she good and ready to slob on this here knob. I think to myself with a laugh.

I release myself from my jeans, but I don't get all the way comfortable, because I plan to ride straight through to morning. Ooh this bitch starting strong. She hungrily licks my whole shaft from balls to tip, back and forth. Little mouth working overtime to taste every inch.

She start making loud slurpy sounds as she greedily tongues my dick head. I'm so ready to blow right now, but I stop her and pull her titties out and rub my dick all over them.

She props them up and starts sucking her own nipple and my dick head at the same time, then she let's them hang out of her tank top and resumes her head duties.

I let her get her rhythm because she knows all my signs. She works hard to earn this cum. There's two things Keisha live for, that's to please Daddy and my hot cum down her throat. I bust one off real quick and we get cleaned up for this next stretch.

KK tried to hang as long as she could to keep me company before I let her go on back to sleep. I saw that little glimmer in her eye again because I know she gone be rubbing all over that pussy to nut before she pass out. I power through and see sunrise right before I flip this load.

Looking forward to giving myself an overnighter tonight to do the Cali stretch in the morning.

Carlotta already know we're in town and she text to let me know breakfast is ready with a picture of her fat, wet pussy. When we get to her place I'm ready to shower.

As tired as I am, I want to have a little fun with my bitches before I crash for a few hours. When we get to Lotta's its like our little poly reunion.

Carlotta and Keisha are completely different women, where Keisha is petite and busty and Carlotta is an amazon with a big beautiful ass. Keisha's quiet, Lotta loud as hell. What they have in common is their incredible sexual appetites and the way they live to cater to my every need. Southern women are just built different.

We all jump in the shower and I want to turn table with them. I make myself laugh with the moves I put a name to. Turn table is when one is sucking my dick and the other is rimming my ass and I just rotate to give them both a turn. These little sluts are doing the moves, my dick hard as fuck.

I move out the way from them for a minute, they start kissing. Next thing I know KK's on her back and Carlotta licking her pussy on the bathtub floor.

I smack Lotta's wet ass hard like an echo in the walls of the shower. I make her lay down next to KK while the shower beats down on my back. I position my dick to piss on them for getting to laxed about the sexual priorities.

I pull KK up and slam her mouth, and point to Lotta to tongue my ass till I cum. I don't even have to say a word. She happily parts my cheeks to put a full tongue to my butt hole.

These bitches got me so horny, it doesn't take long for me cum. I need to eat and pass out for a few hours.

When I wake up, these girls are dressed to go out, fuckin hair and their makeup all done. "Where ya'll going? I asked because they're up to something.

Carlotta speaks up first, because she's always the ringleader.

"Daddy take us out to the bar." She says as a pouty request.

"I'm going to the bar to meet some bitches, not taking ya'll drunk asses. Ima have to babysit all night instead of having fun. Uh uh." I shake my head no.

"I should go out solo and have my bitches waiting in the bed for me."

"Daddy, you will not have to babysit us this time. Just watch." Keisha gestures with her hands trying to reason with me. We all smiling because the games have officially begun.

These girls do the same shit every time we all go out together.

They get all liquored up acting slutty and attention whoring all night long until I have to cut them off or defend them from some asshole who they've blown off. Then they're fucking making out at the restaurant or the car ride home.

So I let them act a fool ALL night long, but they know the minute we step back into Carlotta's apartment, the toll man will be calling. I keep a tally of all the infractions that will require retribution and after they take their licks, then they get the stick.

"Alright, we can go to the bar, but we coming home early." I say sternly. They both come up to me to hug me and thank me with a kiss.

Sometimes I marvel how my life is like a fucking movie. I start getting myself ready so these two can have some fun.

We go to a little dive bar call The Fat Cat. People don't know what to make of us. Is he the boyfriend? Are these girls together? Its fun keeping them guessing.

I stick to my one beer per hour and let them run wild. When we dance, they're good and tipsy twerking and dirty dancing all over me.

Just a warm up for tonight is what's in my mind. When its time to go home that's when the real fun begins.

"Time to roll." I say soberly. Carlotta hugs on me asking for a few more minutes.

"Daddy give us thirty more minutes." KK stands back and wants to say something, but she knows better.

"If I have to drag you out of here by the hair I will." I whisper to her as I subtley grasp a fistful of Carlotta's hair without moving. From any angle it just look like I'm telling her something in her ear.

"Yes Sir." She responds, knowing that its all fun and games, but I will make good on my promises. I don't know anyone in this town.

I have nothing to loose making an embarrassing scene. That's just foreplay for me. I release my hold and we get out of there without incident.

"Get naked." I bark as soon as we get in the door. I become the drill sergeant ordering them around to hit the shower, get our drinks ready and to wait for me in the bed.

When I enter the room after my shower, I can hear the smacks of them kissing under the covers. Lotta has a king size bed, so we all fit nicely.

They actually were good girls tonight so I'll only whoop on them if they ask. I slip into bed between them and bring their heads back together to keep kissing. Enjoying the show, my dick is hard as soft hands caress on me.

They both keep kissing, working their way down to my engorged meat. Carlotta sweet lips swirl my dick head from the side and KK plants herself between my legs to dog lick on my ball sack. Gently suckling each one in and out of her wet mouth.

They get on either side and lick from tip to sack. Taking turns sliding hot tongue all over me. I'm in another world, taking everything I have to stay focused. The tongue kiss on my dick head nearly took me all the way out.

Carlotta keeps a basket full of condoms on the night stand when I come through because we put them to good use.

"Get on yo hands and knees, both of you." I order. I grab my belt, not to punish, but to assist in show and form.

They immediately get into place on hands and knees, side by side. Asses in the air, backs arched, titties hanging, legs with a slight part. It's such a beautiful sight. I lick my lips thinking about the pussy I'm getting tonight.

I snap the belt lightly on Lotta's ass. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get her to pay attention.

"Where's yo collar I bought you the last time I was here? I snap the same butt cheek.

"It's in the night stand drawer Daddy, she says. Just moving her eyes in the direction.

"Go get it." I say, sitting on the side of the bed. She gets it and instantly kneels between my legs handing me the white leather blinged out collar.

"You are such a pretty bitch." I stroke the side of her face appreciating the submissive glow in her eyes. I secure the collar and slip my finger in the ring as I force her to her feet.

One hand locked on the collar, the other picks up the belt, I draw her in for a kiss of those succulent lips and one more snap to her ass.

"That's better, get in this bed on your knees." She scurries to get back in position next to her sister slut.

"Who Ima fuck first?" Then it starts.

"Me Daddy." KK whimpers, laying her head on the bed, sticking her bare ass high and straight in the air, spreading her legs and her ass cheeks wide.

"Me, Daddy. Please fuck me first." Carlotta turns on her back, kicking her legs all the way up exposing her glistening pussy. I quickly strap up and position myself in front of Keisha mouth.

"Suck bitch." She doesn't hesitate to wet the condom. Her eyes closed. She takes me deep, but loose with saliva.

She could suck for hours if I let her.

"Go on bitch, wet Lotta." Grabbing a fist of braids redirecting her juicy mouth to Carlotta's starving pussy hole, moving her out the way before I enter her, slowly sinking into her as her pussy heat takes me to another world.

She loves that deep dick when I get my stroke up. Her pussy is completely exposed to my loving punishments in this position.

This champion mare loves how I dick her down. She's delirious when she's begging and thanking Daddy in sex jibberish.

I easily translate that to a grateful, satisfied bitch. When I cum, her pussy done wet the bed. I get up and Lotta lays there in after shocks. KK scoots in close and comforts her with kisses and titty to licks.

I'm on a good one because I know I need to get to sleep, but these bitches need to get fucked properly before I leave out in the morning.

"Lotta get yo ass up and change these sheets." I bark.

"KK, living room, now!" I grab a towel, my condoms and the silicone vibe toy and sit on the couch. Keisha obediently trails behind me to kneel between my legs waiting to serve her Daddy. Her eyes smile in submissive happiness. I live for this.

I want a little bit of head, but Keisha so fucking good, she'll have me blowing my top with one good flick of her talented tongue.

I get the condom on and I wave Lotta over to sit with KK between my legs so they can tongue on my dick and these nuts. When we sex as a group I always strap up.

"Get ready to sit on Daddy's dick." I say to Keisha.

"Lotta, get her wet." I spread KK's legs wide open overlapping mine, sitting on my lap, over exposed. I'm choke kissing her and fondling her melons. My dick resting between her ass, peaking out underneath while Lotta gets to work.

Heating my baby up, her chin brushing my dick head. Lotta goes in with the gushy mouth and wets her from clit to ass, dripping all on my dick.

"Keisha sit on this dick." She knows sit means back to me. Ride means straddle. KK lowers herself on to my pole, working that up and down with her flexible joints.

Activating her juices as Lotta licks on my balls, worshipping them with her tongue.

"Get KK off. Lick on her clitty."

Lotta does not hesitate to tongue fuck KK's clit with my dick buried deep in her pussy with a slow pound. We're all in our own worlds of pleasure as we get a rhythm.

The vibe toy is in reach as I hand it to Lotta, as we are all turnt up, KK starts to catch the wave to cum. She starts wildly bucking on Lotta's mouth, fulled up with my dick.

Lotta's vibing her hot pussy and I can feel my cum rising. I'm so...

"Ahhhhh!" I groan in release, with the girls following in intense pleasure moans of their own orgasms.

This one was a time for the record books I'm sure we're all thinking, as KK slides up off my deflating condom dick to cuddle under my arm.

Her whole body shining with light sweat. My lovely Lotta, removes my condom and comes back with towels for us all, before she snuggles in on my other side.

We're all fucked out and content as I kiss them and thank them for being my super stars.

"I love you Daddy." Keisha says, her expression matches her words. Lotta surprised me when she slid down to her knees to hug both me and KK.

"I love you Daddy. I love you Key."

"Wait a minute. This your first time saying that." I acknowledged.

"I do." Lotta confirmed, kissing my hand and Keisha's leg.

We had our moment, and it was time to get to bed for sleep this time. I have to be rolling at least by 6AM tomorrow morning. Lotta wakes up early to fix me breakfast and food for the road. I kiss the girls, cashapp them some ends and hit the road.

It will take almost a full day to get to Daygo. My mind is set on my route and my hot piece of Cali ass. Yasmine, a bona fide party girl. She loves a good four way and never disappoints.

I text her my eta and let her know what time to meet me at the truck stop. I met her two years ago at a bar. Some guy was stalking her and I happened to be there and help her get out.

We hit it off, ended up fucking and she ask me did I want to go to a swinger party that night. I never been to one and agreed to at least check it out with her, like what the fuck, why not?

We get to the swinger party, women are free, $50 for guys. When we get to the place, its a gated mansion, private invite.

She clips a lead to her collar and hands it to me right before we walk in. She's an exotic beauty, wearing something short and sheer.

She's giving me the king's treatment all night long. I'm the only black guy in the place, so I'm already a stand out. She's massaging my shoulders, posing with her ass up face down at my feet, holding the lead. It's hilarious to me, but I play along.

We're plotting who we're going to get to help me fuck her. We got our three and it was on. When I'm in town, I get off the truck and on the train I think to myself, ready for some fun tonight.

I finished my drop and parked and secured my rig at the truck stop. She was already there waiting. I get to the car.

When she sees me, she jumps out and gives me a big hug. Jumping into my arms, wrapping her pretty legs around me to welcome Daddy or Papi as she calls me. She's in short shorts and a sparkly top looking like a breath of fresh Cali air.

We get settled in her car and she can't take her hands off me. I could easily get some head or fuck her right here and now if I wanted.