Black Trucker Dom - Cedric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. You miss me?" I ask, pinching her fat nipples through her shirt before she starts the car to pull out.

"I miss you so much." She says looking at me deeply with those eyes that draw you in.

"What we doing tonight?" I ask, clasping the back of her neck in a possessive grip while she drives, knowing that pussy got the message that Papi's in town.

"We're having a private party tonight at Steven Lee's."

"My buddy Steve. Same guys as last time?" Steven, the eccentric world traveler. He was one of the guys from our first rendezvous two years ago. He's a money guy, but dresses like a hobo, but he's cool as fuck.

"No, I think he said something about a couple. A business friend of his from New York and his wife.

A couple, huh? Thinking this should be fun.

We get to her place. Of course she wanted to get some dick ahead of the party tonight as I'm coming out the shower. Towel around my waist.

"Papi, you look so good. Let's go to the room so I can give you some before we go out tonight." She says with

eyes that promise a good time.

I know she hates pain, not even a little. She'll

be broken in tears with one swipe of my belt. Yet, she can take getting ram rodded in a triple penetration with a smile. I swipe my belt off the loops of my pants, doubling it in my hand, putting one foot on the couch.

"Get over here. Now!"

She looks at me with terror in her eyes on the verge of tears as she reluctantly walks closer to me.

"On your knees. Now!" I snap the belt on the back of the couch.

She lowers to herself on her knees, wide eyes looking at me then the belt. I pull my towel off and replace the belt with my dick, tapping her cheek.

"No dick for you until later." Smacking on her face and forehead between words.

Still on her knees, she gives me that playful smile as her eyes light up and she tries to take a swipe with her tongue to get me to change my mind.

I quickly, grab a handful of hair, asserting my dominance.

"I said no."

Her facial expression pouts, but she settles, knowing that she don't run shit around here when I'm in town.

"Come sit and twist my locs."

We get ready, both wearing all black. Me in my black jeans and a pullover. Her in barely there dress with a black sparkly bikini under. She's wearing six inch stripper heels that she struts in so well.

She's the one that got me into pretty collars on my pretty bitches. Looking sexy in her black collar, emblazoned with the word SLUT in silver letters.

She's never ceases to amaze me with how brazen she can be. I love it.

The door opens to a luxury beachside condo in La Jolla. Steven answers in a floor length Kimono.

"Yooo, Ced. What up man? The baddy called Yassy." He says, twirling her around, welcoming us in.

His friends are already there as Steven goes around making introductions and getting us settled with drinks.

His friends Joe and Nelissa are down to earth. Joe and I make small talk and somehow out the corner of my eye. Yasmine is making out with Nelissa.

Yas is a skillful seductress and she's turning this woman on and giving the guys a show.

"Nelly you're so beautiful." She says to her, coaxing her out of her clothes.

Within minutes Nelly's completely naked and Yasmine is naked except for her stripper heels and her slut collar.

"Steven we need drinks." She orders Steve, yelling over her shoulder and starts giggling on the couch with Nelly.

"Yes, my queen. Drinks for the ladies?" Steven says, returning with drinks.

Joe and I shrug knowingly that these girls are going to need some fucking soon the way things are heating up around here.

Joe peels out of his clothes and swoops his girl up from the couch into his arms as she laughs from the fun of the moment.

Yasmine, kneels in front of me with her tongue out salivating to be filled. I strip down to my boxers, jostling my dick out to feed Yamine's sweet bottomless mouth. Steven disrobes and comes over as well to see what that mouth do too.

Yasmine strokes me and Steve's dicks. Stroking and licking our dick heads on her knees. She slicks up with lube, giving us the soft touch of her manicured hands. She goes from head to head, sucking and stroking on the steady between us.

Joe is fucking Nelly from the back, bucking her closer to the taste fest. Yassy is the conductor, giving us slick strokes and admiration of all the cock she gets to enjoy, knowing that the ultimate fill is soon. This time with some sauce on it because Nelly is here.

Nelly's hungry mouth reaches for the cocks Yassy is feeding her, while Joe pounds his wife's pussy from the back. Dick in and out of these chicks' mouths, alternating between the two girls. I'm so into it.

This shit is hot as fuck! Yasmine's double strokes and the head game is superb. I want bust, but I want to fuck her first. I pull away to strap up, and she slurps deep on Steven.

He's in another world when his head rolls back, caught in the delight of her beautiful lips. She plops him out of her mouth to finish him strong. She strokes him vigorously.

He so ready. She glides her slick hand almost trancelike, driven to take him over the top, busting jets of nut on her SLUT collar, as it drips down onto her tits.

He's done for the moment, she's just warming up. Joe has a fistful of his bitch's hair, Nelly's mouth open wide as he drives deep into her.

Yassy scoots closer to them, letting Nelly lick the drippy cum off her titties. Joe moves to the couch to let Nel ride his dick and Yassy straddles them both as the bitches side kiss, reaching down to fondle Nelly's tit in her left and Joe's neck and hair on her right.

Turning them both on with her touch. Yassy rubbing her hot clit on Nelly's ass.

I stroke myself, enjoying the show, building my arousal, but keeping it in check. I pull Yassy off of Joe's lap, hugging her from behind, lightly squeezing on her breast and tugging on her sensitive titty nipples.

She looks like the perfect pleasure slut in those fucking heels.

"Shit, I'm about to cum!" Joe bellows. Me thinking how turnt I am. I need some pussy now.

"Bend over bitch." I direct to Yassy. Without a second thought, her head rests on the leather couch, bent deep, spreading her ass to give me full access to that hot pussy. I slide into her, savoring her grip as she takes my inches.

Nelly pumps her squishy pussy on her man, as Joe grips her tits punishingly, rocking her roughly on his dick. He growls and she's panting heavily, bringing them to a powerful climax as he shoots his load into his hot wife.

I'm playing the long game, literally, as I stroke into Yassy, this a warm up for both of us.

Nelly places her head close to Yassy's on the couch cushion, bending with her ass in the air on all fours in after glow on the couch as cum drips down her inner thighs.

Joe towels off and starts massaging his wife's punished pussy, shining her ass with his spent cum. He scoops cum, massages, then Smack!

Striking the fleshy part of her ass. Nelly kisses Yassy deeper in response to her husband's claim to her ass.

We move to the large leather ottoman as I continue to stroke her from the back. Nelly lifts up to dig her knees into the back of the couch, sticking her ass out, gripping the top of the couch back, as Joe calls Steven over to help smack an ass cheek.

The guys take turns lighting her ass up as she moans loudly, yet loving it, bucking back to take more of the slaps.

"Fuck me right bitch, else your next." I say to Yasmine, knowing that she hates pain. "Please Papi, I'll do anything, not that. Please Papi." She dramatizes as I start fucking her deeper.

"Joe? Does Nelly need her pussy licked? Cuz I know a horny bitch who claims she'll do anything to please her Papi."

Giving her faster thrusts, looking over my shoulder, giving Joe a wink. Yasmine is close. I can feel her pussy spasm as she arches deeper into the dicking.

Nelly saunters over with her lean, tan body and positions her pussy under Yassy's mouth. I gather her hair in one hand, using it like reigns as I effortlessly fuck the shit out of her.

"Lick on her clitty. Tongue her down bitch." I growl, feeling maxed out as my balls tighten. I slosh in and out of her greedy pussy, trying to redirect my thoughts watching Nelly buck her hips to them pretty lips coaxing out a cum.

Yasmine buries her face deep in Nelly's pussy tongueing her needy bud, tirelessly giving this woman the best blow job she's had in years. I can't hold back any longer, putting my whole back into her dick down.

The chain reaction when Nelly starts loudly chanting, "ah, ah, ha, ah." She cums as powerful waves strum the chords of her pussy. Yassy arches deep, licking the last remnants of Nelly's cum as Yas raises her head, her face contorted and I'm man over board, cumming hard in the deluge that once was her pussy.

I need to shower and to cool off. After showering, I'm completely refreshed. I'm walking out the bathroom door, hearing Yasmine's muffled moans in the living room, getting her round two with Steve and Joe.

At the foot of the door, who do I see but naked Nelly on all fours, purring like a cat rubbing her head to my calfs.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't a lil' stray pussy cat, who's lost and all alone." I tease as my dick perks up at the sight of the sexy minx.

I see she likes it rough so I grab her up on her tippy toes as I march her into the living room with her stumbling to keep up, like a school girl getting escorted to the principals office.

Joe's getting his dick sucked, amused by the sight of his wayward wife in my clutches. Yassy's on her back with a mouthful of Joe's cock and Steven balls deep, grinding her pussy, focused on getting his nut.

"I found this little stray. I think she needs to be taught a lesson about fucking around with the big dogs." I say, releasing her to kneel to her man.

"Fuck, Yasmine, your pussy... Ahhhh your pussy." Steven exclaims, pulling out. Nelly's eyes stay glued to Joe as his ball sack rests on Yassy's forehead, before he and Steven double pump cum, covering Yasmine's pretty titties with the sticky slime.

"Yes, I agree, Ced. My wife needs to be punished, maybe?" He says with a sinister laugh, drying himself. She sticks her tongue out at him in jest.

"Ah yeah, that's it." He says.

"Lick her tits again. You love licking spunk off of her don't you baby?" This turns into a real punishment for Nelly but her and Joe have an agreement about their marital sex life and

Joe doesn't seem like the kind of man his wife would disobey. She gets to licking, starting light licks, knowing that's part of the high of swinging. The letting go and indulging on indulgence.

Licking and flicking her titty. 'How many licks do you need Nelly? Tell Cedrick. Joe goads.

"Ten please." Nelly barely uttered between licks.

"Ten it is. Ced, give her ten nice ones."Joe says.

I keep it simple and straight forward. I go to my clothes pile as I wisk off my belt.

I have this thought that the belt is an extension of my dick. I don't need any equipment if I have a belt. Nelly's licking her clean as Yassy starts to wriggle to get up from under her to refresh. There still needs to be some lashes and licks on Nelly's cute ass.

She positions herself bending over by the waist.

"No, up on the ottoman. Bend your knees up here." I pat the ottoman.

"Spread nice and wide." She parts her thighs as wide as she could.

Head down, buried in her arms in shame and fear, laced with an edge of excitement, accepting her ten.

My dick is hardening, I stroke it with my other hand, weilding the belt in the other. I warm her up with a surprise whoop.

Joe starts the count.

"One." He's watching, his eyes flickering with desire.

I give her three consecutive strokes, as she muffles a scream. Joe counts off.

"Aren't you going to thank him Nel?

"Thank you." She says with a gentle smile. This is her kink and he's probably sick of beating her ass all the time just so she can heighten her arousal and emotions. I'm always down to whoop on a willing bitch.

They either have to like it or accept it with a smile for me to want to do it. I need to tap the next one on that pussy. Her ass still a little red from earlier. I hold her open slightly as she tightens down with the realization that her exposed sex was due for punishment next.

Keeping my eye on the stroke of the belt to precision.

"Awwgra." She grits. Her next thank you, strained, tears brimming her eyes in contentment.

"Five." Joe, counts as they flirt with each other visually. I did powerful alternating criss crosses, to belt out four more. Joe, counting on time. Nelly's thank you with a cry voice, but still an intense resolve as a pain slut in an alternate universe of subspace.

The last one I slapped my large bare hand on her ass and open pussy. Her pussy was so fucking wet. Making a sloshy sound, as her head shot up, stopping her to lick her cum off my fingers.

Her tears welling up enough to streak her cheeks.

"Ten." He finalizes and gently draws his wife into his arms. That's his kink. He gets to be a source of her torment, and be her greatest comfort and true joy.

We all enjoyed ourselves. I get one more day with Yasmine before I return to my girls in Dallas. Steven invited us to spend the night, but that would mean partying and fucking till we all pass out.

Yasmine and I take off and finally find our way back to her place alone. She a highly intelligent woman. The reason why we hit it off so well is because she knows I will never judge her.

She can be as nasty and degraded in our private spaces and I see it as beautiful. She knows its not an act, like other guys pretending they like the way she swings, even guys that swing. She loves the way I sex her and boss up on her, even share her without a shred of insecurity.

She also knows that my time is shared with the road and my other bitches. So when we're together she gifts me a rare intimacy, baring her very soul.

She's also an insatiable dick feind. Getting onto bed, she loves sleeping with her face to my dick. If I get hard, she wants to be the first to know. I'm beyond tired as we blissfully find our rest.

The next day, I can see the storms brewing in her eyes, knowing that our time is short. We stay in the whole day as she stays naked serving me in the many ways she does. She also knows she has to stay strong, as she comes face to face with this reality every time we part.

She drops me back to the truck stop, and I hug her press her to me, appreciating my wild child, temptress knowing I'll miss her too.

I truck the lonely highways to back to Dallas. Once I hit Anthony Texas, I know I'm on my last leg getting back to the distribution center then to Lotta's place to get back to my girls. I'm beyond tired when I finally park the rig and get inside the apartment.

"Welcome back Daddy." Carlotta answer the door in a short robe. I hug her up and squeeze her ass, walking in the house.

"Where's KK?" I ask, looking around.

"She's still sleep." Apprehension showing on her face.

"Look at this place. Dishes in the sink, beer bottles on the coffee table. What the fuck!?" I walk back to the bedroom. KK's sleeping like a baby, naked, no collar.

Lotta is bustling around, trying to clean up the living room and kitchen.

I snatch off the covers as she shifts awake to the realization that I am not happy, as she reaches for her neck, her eyes widen and dread fills her expression.

"Good morning princess." I say sarcastically.

I'm exhausted and frustrated.

"Fix this bed so I can crash. I'll deal with you bitches later." I say, heading to the bathroom to shower. Sleep came easy, knowing that it would be a night of reckoning. I thought with a smile.

I wake to the smells of dinner cooking. The whole house is shining and clean. I start shuffling around to let them know I'm up. I smooth the bed and find my way to the living room to relax.

"Hi Daddy, Sorry about earlier. We didn't know you would be back today." Keisha explained, sitting down next to me.

"That's all fine and well. The real issue is you and I have an understanding and you were clearly in violation." I said to her, looking dead in her eyes, with no heat, but an intensity that she knows I don't play about the rules I set in my relationship with her.

She drops to her knees, collar securely in place. Taking my foot in her hands to massage.

"I know. I'm so mad at myself that it had been on the whole time and I took it off last night because I got hot." KK tried to plead her case, rubbing my feet and looking at me with remorse.

"Is that right?" I ask cooly as she continues to massage.

"Your dinner's almost ready Daddy. Are you eating here or the table?" Carlotta asks, her collar on now as well. She's not required to wear it, but she knows I like it.

"I'm eating here."

"Do you need any help?" KK looks up and asks Lotta. "No I'm good." She says, going back into the kitchen. KK takes turns massaging each foot, putting care and love into it. Her head bowed.

I know she's wondering and waiting what punishment I have planned for her. Carlotta brings me my plate and my drink, standing by if I need any extra napkins or hot sauce.

"Yall go eat and we'll have a conversation after dinner.

The dishes cleared and the kitchen clean. "Any beer left?" I ask Lotta.

"No Daddy." She said, regretting that there was not even one beer left to serve her Daddy.

"I see." I said, crossing my arms, ready to start the meeting. The girls go to sit on the couch and the chair.

"I need you both to get naked, and kneeling right her. I point to a spot in the middle of the living room. They both scramble into the room, and return with nothing on but their pretty slave girl collars.

They kneel and lower their heads. I stand up and walk around them, stroking their hair and necks. I fondle titties and pinch nipples in my living room stroll. The tension mounts.

"I thought about how beautiful my girls are. I love everything about both of ya. Sexy, obedient, smart and a whole lot of fun. The question that I keep circling back to is why you would think it was ok to not only have a party with god knows who over here, but to have the house looking like a dirty trap house." I say grabbing a fistful of Lotta's hair, cranking her neck back.

"KK, you..." I shake my head as she lifts hers to lock eyes with me. My voice, still icy and calm. "Keisha Lorrain, you know better. It's not a secret what I expect from yo ass." Tears starting to well up in her eyes.

I go back to the couch, facing them still in their pre punishment positions.

"I decided that you both will receive a punishment tonight. One of you will beat the others ass, 40 licks now and 40 licks in the morning the other will get fucked all night."

What my lovelies know is that I have supernatural stamina. I can fuck for hours and not break a sweat. I'm into Dom'n and pleasure poly.

Where women love and serve that dick first. Marathon fucking, like I'm trucking.

They look at each other with trepidation because my little marshmallow queens can barely take real punishment, let alone weild it.

"Ima go lay down til you decide. You have fifteen minutes." I say to the nonchalantly as I head to the bedroom and close the door while they decide.

I have my shirt off with the belt in my hand.

They are still kneeling, all eyes on me.

"Ok, what did you decide?"

Carlotta spoke first, Keisha kept her head lowered.

"KK's getting the belt and I'm going to take the fucking."

"Is that right? I just have one question for both you girls." They both look at me.

"Do you think you deserve this punishment?" I'm all in their head, stroking my dick then resting my hand on it. KK speaks up first.

"Please, just let us make it up to you Daddy." She started to crawl seductively closer to me. Getting close enough to snap the belt tip on that ass.