Black Trucker Dom - Cedric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay bitch." I say sharply. She quickly returns to her place.

"What about you Lotta?"

"I wanna fuck you so much. I know the difference between your pleasure sex versus your punishment sex." Lotta says, taking a deep breath only wanting the first.

"I decided that I will have leniency on both yall. Keisha, you're still getting 40 wacks tonight, but I'll let you break it up, 20 now, and 20 before bed. I might need 10 from the tally to reduce your sentence young lady."

She wants to hug me.

"Get yo ass over here." I say with a smile. She rushes and hugs me,

side cuddling up under my arm. She doesn't even care if there's a punishment if only to be right where she is. Outsiders will never get it.

"Lotta, you need to give me three nuts. You know that third round's gonna be stubborn."

I pull out of my jersey pants, dingaling swinging letting KK cuddle back in and Lotta to sit her naked ass high on my leg so i can squeeze and slap her generous soft mounds. Titties sitting pretty.

"Go fix the drinks." Tapping Lotta's ass to the task. She returns with only my drink, which she dips down low bunny style to properly serve her Daddy.

"Thank you sexy." She shuffles back to the kitchen to return with her and KK's drinks. We all toast and they know the timer is on. Half way through our drinks I hand Lotta the belt. She looks at me because she doesn't want her lover and friend to feel pain.

I seat KK awkwardly on the living room chair, almost sliding off before I flip her legs over. Pinning her legs over as far as they would go. Titties squished in the bend. Lotta pounds out 10 wacks, as KK rambles apologies and promising needing a collar that never comes off in her spanked state.

"Ten is good for now. Lets lay on the bed." I say, letting them shut everything down.

KK walks in the room first. I clip a leash with the retractable handle onto her collar and draw it in where she has two feet.

Knowing I'm going to tighten it with each nut. I position her to my elbow. Lotta comes into the room to settle to my other side.

I zip on a condom over my length and lube up. I get on top of her and adjust the leash so both girls will feel that stroke. One with a punishment fuck and the other longing to get her pussy rocked.

Lips quivering and twitching, collared and leashed as an appendage in need...

I start off hard fucking to let it be known that I'm getting right to the point. Lotta's so dam wet, I'm planking in her, working the angles, alternating between a deep grind and bang, bang fucking. Her whole pussy and inner thighs will feel it tomorrow.

I go easy on her and ratched up the leash that KK moves onto my back kissing and wishing she was next. I blow my load. Finally unwinding.

KK and I will be leaving tomorrow and these two hate go day. Its always tears and hugs and promises to call.

I let my dick swell loosen and kiss Lotta before pulling out. "I love you too bitch." I say, reading her eyes. How does a guy get this fucking lucky? I think.

"I love you Daddy. Thank you Daddy." Holding my face in her hand. This was the first time I said it to her. KK draping her arm over to hug both of us. Flashing thoughts of us moving to Dallas, getting a bigger place and breeding these bitches.

I went easy on them because they are so good to me and so much dam fun. I ended up fucking KK. Before that, giving her the same ten I gave Nelissa reminiscently, with a twist of making her lick my palm between whipping her ass to give her light face smacks.

Love was in the air tonight as I fucked her asking...

"Do you love me?" Does she? "Daddy I love you from the first day we fucked till the day I die." She declared.

Another awesome night and as much as I could be fucking all night, I'd rather be sleeping right now. Tomorrow's already here. Go time flashed by as I warned up the truck and went through my paces and checklists.

They hug and rock and hug some more at the door. Both girls still wearing their collars.

"When I get home, were going to have a conversation about this." I say to Lotta, locking my finger in my signature move in the ring of her collar.

"Yes, Daddy." She says in her determined voice.

KK and I cruise out of the side yard, onto the main roads to the highway home. We night ride along these last stretches, getting to the last fill up before we hit the finish line.

"I love you Daddy." She says in the quiet of the cabin.

"We been hanging good for about three years now. What do you think about moving in with me?" I surprise her where she's at a loss for words in disbelief.

"Yes Daddy, Yes." She said so sweetly.

"Cuz we might be moving to Dallas in six months." She squealed with joy at the prospects.

"I can't believe it. Does Carlotta know?"

"Naw. Its been on my mind for a while now and this last trip made me think about it seriously."

"I am so happy. You make me happy because I get to be myself around you. Other guys called me weird or tried to use me. It is crystal clear I belong to you.From the way I feel, to the respect you give me even if you're fucking me or tasking my bare ass. You are six or seven men in one. That kind of power can't be contained."

"Bitch, you know you mine." I stroke the top of her head. Because she and I have an invisible bond that

I knew early on because she was so kind and helpful, loving and a genuine thoughtful person.

Im a good character magnet. I can mostly sense if someone was offsetting to me.

Her petite frame can take a big, long dick down. The kind of obedience that makes an action or an understanding. She loves me and she understands my dominance.

Being on the road with me, we've seen some strange things together. Them long stretches just me and her. We have had every spectrum of vibes in that cab. Mostly good, very little bad and some ugly here and there.

That girl is a pampered princess thanks to me. Vanilla girls require so much extra training and explaining. It's tiring to be honest.

Im a straight forward guy, I don't have time for complications. We're in our area. Its late and we're finally home, soon to be our place.

I expertly park in my designated spot for the truck. I hit the final breaks, cut the engine and reach under her braids to unclasp the collar buckle, rubbing her neck, her kissing my hand.

This moving in together is gonna bring out her hyper reverent side for a few weeks, then its going to be time to load, lock and leave again.

To be continued...