Black Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you need to up the ante."

"How?"

"Throw yourself at him. Wear a sexy, slinky outfit, give him some alcohol and pin him down, you know, sit on his lap. Lean over and kiss him and don't do this 'lip offering.' You've got to take charge!"

"I don't know..."

"Well, I do and sometimes a woman has to take charge. For whatever reason he's reluctant to take the next step and you need to overcome it."

"Uh, maybe it's the business thing, you think? Without going into details, well, we're kinda business partners and maybe he doesn't want to shit where he eats."

"Sometimes the best business partnerships are those where the two are complete partners, if you get what I'm saying."

"Believe me, I'd love to but he might have a point. What'd happen if we slept together and things fell apart? Our businesses and incomes would suffer."

"No guts, no glory. If you don't try you may miss out on a fabulous partnership. Plus, he's majorly hot!"

"Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll try something. I don't know."

For the rest of the week her mind kept going over the conversation with Cheryl. Maybe she had a good point. Guys like Connor didn't come along very often. Maybe it was worth the risk. If everything fell apart, she'd land on her feet somehow. And besides, he was seriously handsome, nice and smart while she was majorly horny. By Friday evening she had decided to give it a shot. She bought some condoms, a new, sensual perfume and pulled out her sexiest dress before calling Connor downstairs in the bar.

"Reilly's."

"Hey, Connor, Ash. Uh, interested in another dinner Sunday evening?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. I've been thinking about a new little place..."

"Nope. I'm inviting you to someplace special. I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow."

"Oookaay. Now you've got me curious," he chuckled, "Look, gotta go. Things are pretty busy down here right now."

"OK, talk to you later."

After hanging up, she wondered how busy it was for him so she wandered downstairs to find him overwhelmed. She grabbed an apron, quickly wiped down the bar and bussed a few tables. Before she knew it, a few customers were giving her orders for drinks. For the next two hours she bustled around and once things settled down, Connor pulled her aside and shooed her away.

"Look, thanks for everything but you've helped way too much and you need to get up early tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right, but at least I'll sleep well. See you around noon, OK?"

"Sure. Oh, half the tip jar's yours."

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that."

"No, but some of the male customers threw in some nice bills once you helped them, so they're yours."

"Great. I'll use it to help buy your dinner Sunday evening."

In order to be ready by five thirty on Sunday, Ashley started her preparation early. She put new sheets on the bed, cleaned the entire apartment, tucked the condoms under the pillow and went to get cleaned up. She soaked in her tub, shaved her legs and tidied up downstairs before finishing with a quick, rinsing shower. Once her hair was dry, she put on her sexiest, slinkiest panties, decided to ditch the matching bra and slid on her dress. It hugged her every curve before stopping several inches above her knees while showing the tops her of stay-up stockings. But the best part of all was the neckline. It was low enough to draw attention and show the beginnings of her cleavage but not so low as to be lewd. Three-inch Come-Fuck-Me pumps (How she hated that name!) accentuated her calves and a bit of perfume on her neck and between her breasts completed the picture.

She stepped back, viewed herself in her full-length mirror and smiled at herself. Yeah, she looked pretty good, she had to admit. Most of the time she would find a fault or two when she looked at herself but not that night. Her hair was pulled up in a sexy twist exposing her thin neck. A few loose strands fell around her ears and across her forehead giving her an additional, casual but sexy look. Her complexion was good and she used a hint of blush to hide her freckles and highlight her cheeks. She had always wished her boobs were bigger but as she looked at them, she realized they were perfectly emphasized by her neckline. Her ass was bigger than she desired but, all in all, she was pleased with the whole picture.

'If he turns this down, then it's hopeless,' she thought, 'I just hope it works.'

When she softly knocked on his door promptly at five-thirty, she felt her heart racing in her chest and butterflies flitting in her belly. When Connor opened the door, he had already turned away to grab something on the table. She entered his apartment right as he turned around and froze. Time stood still as she heard the loud pounding of her heart beat in her head. She saw him look at her with a half-opened mouth, dilated pupils and a stunned look on his face.

"Ready?" her voice cracked.

"Uh, yeah. Ash, uh, you look, uh, stunning tonight. Absolutely stunning."

"Thanks. I dusted off this old dress and thought I'd give it a try."

"Successful. You were definitely successful. Uh, look, give me two seconds to pull on a sport coat. I can't be seen with you unless I'm a bit better dressed."

"You look fine, but a sport coat would work, too."

When he returned, he had a navy-blue sport coat over a light blue shirt, open at the collar, and a pair of attractive, khaki pants which seemed to hug his ass. She nodded her approval with a tiny smile.

"The Lyft should be here in a few minutes. Let's head outside." To her absolute delight, he offered his arm and escorted her to the street. The driver, who was courteous and prompt, dropped them at the restaurant with five minutes to spare. With Connor offering his arm again, they were escorted to a small, private table she had specifically requested when she made the reservations. Soft voices from the few patrons, melodic jazz from a pianist/sax player duo and a flickering candle provided a romantic flavor to the atmosphere. Once they were seated, she smiled at him and told him, "Tonight we've one topic not to be discussed. Care to guess?"

"Uh, no."

"Reilly's Bar and Espresso. We're not allowed to talk about it at all. I want to know more about you. So, tell me something you've never told anyone else."

His comments were halting at first but he rapidly loosened up and began to tell her more of himself while asking about her background. Ashley was pleased he seemed to open up as she learned more about him. He was a fascinating man with an amazing background, well read and clearly very smart. And smart was her ultimate turn on!

The polite wait-staff gently interrupted their chatting to describe the specials and take orders. The wine recommended was a superb Riesling which teased her palate, the appetizer was tart and tasty and the main course seemed to melt in her mouth. Connor seemed equally impressed with his meal. They each had a small dessert and a glass of port followed by a decaf cappuccino. The meal seemed to be over far too quickly but she figured it would allow her more time to seduce him.

"Should we go?" she smiled.

"Uh, yeah. Wonderful meal. You sure you don't want me to split it with you?"

"Nope. My treat tonight. You can get the next one, OK?"

"Sure. Let's head back. Uh, Monday looms, you know."

His last remark threw a little cold water on her plans but she decided to ignore it. Afterall, he didn't have to get up as early as she did, did he?

It was slightly chilly waiting for the Lyft causing her to shiver. She nestled up to him and to her great delight, he wrapped his arm around her. It felt sooo good that even though she warmed up quickly, she stood there letting his arm stay wrapped around her. He escorted her to the Lyft and slid in the opposite side keeping some space between them.

"I'm still a bit chilly," she fibbed as she slid over to him. Once again his arm wrapped around her causing her heart to race. She let her head drop down and rest on his shoulder, thinking the extra contact would let him know she was definitely interested in him.

As he escorted her to her door, she took his hand in hers and gently rubbed the back of it with her thumb. She hoped this would send him a sign of her interest but at her door, he pulled back and stepped away.

"Want to come in, please?"

"Uh, sure, for a few minutes, I guess."

"Have a seat on the sofa while I get a glass of water. Want some?"

"No, I'm good, thanks."

After returning, she sipped some water, put the glass on the end table and sat right next to him bringing her face close to his and whispering, "Connor, I'm warning you. I'm going to kiss you."

"Are you sure we should...?"

His words were cut off as she brought her lips to his, lips which were tight for a few seconds before they loosened and accepted her kiss. Her heart soared particularly once he reached around her and brought her to him in a big, loving hug. Their lips caressed and their tongues danced as she got more and more excited. But she still wanted more so she shifted over and crawled onto his lap, dress sliding up to her hips. She could immediately feel a promising firmness in his pants rubbing up against her barely covered puss. "Yes, he wants me!" her mind sang. For the next several minutes their tongues danced together as his hands rubbed up and down her back but she eventually realized he wouldn't go any further. Gently, oh so gently, she took his right hand and guided it to her breast and beaded nipple. At first he seemed hesitant but soon started to stroke her nipple, eliciting soft moans of acceptance and delight, "Mmm, nice."

"Ash, you sure?"

"Mmm-hmm. And I have another one you can touch," she giggled.

Once both breasts were rubbed and teased, she felt herself getting seriously turned on. Fullness in her pelvis and moisture pooling between her lower lips confirmed her rising excitement but she realized she would have to lead him on this journey she had planned. After a few more slow kisses she whispered, "There's a zipper in back."

She was aware his hand was shaking as he reached up and slowly pulled the zipper down but kisses kept telling him she wanted this, wanted him, needed him.

Once the zipper was all the way down, she leaned back, smiled slightly and slid off his lap. Standing in front of him, she slipped the shoulder straps down and let the dress slide silently to the floor. Standing in front of him with only her panties, stay-up hose and CFM pumps, she looked at him with a tiny smile. 'If this doesn't seal the deal, then he's hopeless,' she thought. But as his dilated eyes fixed on her she realized she had won. She knew, absolutely knew he'd go to bed with her. Reaching his hand, she gently pulled him up and hugged him.

"Con, I want you so much it's killing me. Please?"

"You're so beautiful, so sexy, how could I refuse?"

"Good," she answered as she reached up for another kiss. "Here, come with me." She led him down the tiny hallway to her bedroom before turning to him, "Bathroom's there, I'll be here."

"No, I'm good."

"No, you're great and I can't wait to feel you..."

Her last words were muffled as he kissed her again, pulling her to him. It was at that instant she realized her plan was successful. She had seduced him and would now enjoy loving him, sleeping with him. As they stood by her bed, she reached up and slid his coat off and began to undo his buttons. Once she pulled his shirt off, she saw up close his lean, muscular torso she'd seen months before and, up close, it was so much sexier. Reaching down, she undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. After she untied his shoes, he stepped out of his pants and she looked up to see a prominent bulge in his boxers.

She went to pull down her stockings only to have him gently grab her hand. "Leave them, please."

"Shoes, too?"

"No, they can go."

She reached back, felt the bed behind her, took his hand and gently pulled him with her onto the bed. And what pleased her the most was him taking charge. Sure, she liked to control things now and then, but on that night she wanted him to run the show and take her, make her his. He held her face in his hands as he lowered his lips to hers and began kissing once again, but now the kisses were deeper, more demanding and far, far more exciting. His hands roamed up and down her torso until they reached her panties. He slid his fingers underneath the waistband and fondled her ass cheeks causing her already stimulated body to go into overdrive. And then, then he reached down and pulled the panties down her legs and before she knew it, she was naked, save the stockings, in front of the man she'd lusted after for weeks, months even.

Before she knew it, he gently pushed her down onto the mattress, leaned over and slowly, almost too slowly, began to make love to her nipples. Ashley always felt her nipples were very sensitive, at least when compared to what her girlfriends would describe when they had a guy in bed with them, but Connor's lips wove magic on her breasts. Little darts, long slow licks, quick nibbles and gentle sucks were all used to draw her ever closer to a climax, something she could only rarely achieve with breast stimulation alone. But here, here he was easily bringing her to the cusp of an amazing climax, one which seemed to resist the final release she so badly needed. In the fog of her stimulation, she realized he was toying with her, drawing her closer before backing off, closer and backing off again, frustrating her more and more.

"Oh, God, Connor, let me..."

Those few words were all it took. He redoubled his efforts and let her finally get release. Her body tensed, her back arched and her breathing stopped as the final release slammed through her, causing her to moan loudly in the room. After an eternity of pleasure, pleasure which seemed to be at the same time far too short, she collapsed back onto the bed, gulping for air. She grabbed at him and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply.

"You are so hired to do that again and again."

"Like it?"

"Loved it. Phew," she gasped as she held him tight to her. "Now it's your turn."

"Ash, we don't need to..."

"Yes, we do. I need to and you need to." She reached down and felt his rigid cock which felt so good and firm, yet with a soft surface. Once she felt a drop of pre-cum, she spread it around his head causing him to moan in appreciation.

"Nice?"

"You have no idea."

"I kinda think I do," she smiled, "At least if it is anything like what I just had. Uh, I think I owe you..."

"You don't owe me anything, but I do think we can have some more fun. Could I suggest my tongue a bit lower?"

"Oh, God, Connor, I don't think I could tolerate your tongue again anytime soon. Here, let me get something for you," she responded as she reached under the pillow, "This is for you."

He opened the package before asking, "Anything you interested in?"

"You. Only you and however you want me."

"Then you're on top."

"Really?"

"Sure. Like it?"

"Love it. Here, roll over." She looked at his wonderful cock for the first time and realized it was attractive as it throbbed in time with his heartbeat, veins distended along the surface leading to the deep red mushroom head. "Your cock is magnificent."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. As a student of the male anatomy, I can tell you yours is a fine, fine specimen and I can't wait until it is buried in me."

After he rolled the condom on, she crawled over him, rubbed his head along her dripping wet slit and slowly eased herself down onto him. It felt wonderful! His cock slowly stretched her open inch by inch until she was fully impaled on him. She leaned over him, letting her modest breasts trail across his wiry chest hairs, driving her lust higher and higher. Slowly she started to rock her pelvis on his, rubbing her pearl on his pubis, sending jolts of pure pleasure to her brain. She felt his hands on her flanks pulling her to him as she rocked back and forth, up and down, faster and faster. Although she had just climaxed from his skillful breast work, she found herself rising rapidly again to yet another climax. Usually, she needed some time before she could climax again so soon, but not on that night. After only a handful of thrusts, her brain spun off into yet another orgasm, robbing her of any semblance of self-control.

After she collapsed on him, she caught her breath and rose up, looking at him in the eye. "You, Sir, are fantastic."

"Umm, you're great, too."

"Did you, uh...?"

"Nope, not yet."

"Here, you get on top," she whispered as her mind sang a joyous song he wasn't a hair-trigger kind of guy. She rolled over and without losing contact, he rose above her and began to slowly thrust in and out. Over the next minutes his tempo increased slowly and his thrusts deepened, filling her and stretching her with wonderful sensations. As he kept thrusting, she realized she probably wouldn't have a third orgasm. Unlike a lot of women, her body seemed to be satisfied with one or two and she never recalled having a third one right in a row. But it still felt sooo good. She could eat a fine dessert while savoring the sensations on her tongue and in her nose and not have an orgasm and this was a similar event; one she could still savor and enjoy without an orgasm.

Connor's thrusting became wilder, sending more bolts of pleasure to her brain, until he rose up, groaning and arching his back as he climaxed. Once he collapsed on her, she felt a loving sense of closeness and connection she had never experienced before. After a minute, he rose up off her, stretched out next to her and offered his lips for sweet kissing. She felt him run his fingers through her hair with loving caresses.

At a pause in their kissing she whispered, "Hey, you."

"Hey, yourself."

"This was nice, world class nice, in fact."

"Yeah, definitely. Uh, I had no idea you were so interested in me."

"You men! Jeez, I practically throw myself at you and you didn't pick up my cues."

"Like what?"

"Slipping my hand in your elbow, leaning up against you, you know," she chuckled.

"I guess I'm a clueless guy."

"Well, now you know and I'd like to do this again."

"Yeah, me too," he whispered as he offered his lips for some more gentle kisses. After several minutes he rolled further away, pulled off the condom and stretched out next to her. "It's getting late and you have an early start tomorrow. Maybe I should be going?"

"You leave me now, Con, and you won't be invited back," she giggled. "I want you next to me all night long."

"Good. I'd love to stay."

As sleep slowly settled over the both of them, she was enjoying the wonderful sensation of a nice guy snuggled next to her, probably the best sensation a gal could ever have. Her cell phone alarm chirped softly waking her up the next morning. Connor was curled up behind her with his arm draped over her hip and his warm breath tickling her neck. She was able to quickly reach out and silence the alarm, hoping to avoid awakening him. But in a few seconds she realized he must be awake as his cock started to stir behind her, slowly sliding up between her buttocks. Otherwise, he did not move an inch but his cock was certainly active. She silently chuckled to herself before reaching around and gently grabbing him, eliciting a hum of approval from him. After stretching, she rolled over and began kissing down his beautiful torso until she came to his cock waving in the air. Soft little kisses and her light stroking were met by more murmurs but once she took him fully into her mouth, he groaned loudly.

Ashley enjoyed giving head when the circumstances and the partner were right. And these circumstances and Connor seemed perfect. As she sucked and licked his mushroom, her hand gently stroked the base to his obvious delight. But more importantly, to her delight he didn't pull some masculine power play by forcing her head down onto him or thrusting his pelvis. No, his only movement was a loving stroking of her hair.