Black Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes he seemed to be increasingly stimulated, dropped his hand from her hair and breathed deeply through his mouth. When he came, his spurts tickled the back of her throat but he still remained still beneath her. Once he was done, he gently stroked her head and whispered, "Phew, that was amazing. Thanks."

She sat up still holding him lightly in her hand as she responded, "I knew I'd never get to work if I didn't take care of him. Hope you enjoyed it."

"I did. Uh, what about you?"

"I'm good. You treated me super well last night and I'm completely satisfied. Gotta get a shower. Wanna stay in bed since you don't start until later?"

"No, but thanks. I'll head downstairs and see you around ten or eleven before I open things up."

"OK, Sweetheart. Hey, I enjoyed our time together. One kiss for the road?" Her heart swelled with happiness as he kissed her so soon after oral sex, something she knew many guys avoided. After a quick shower, she found herself almost a tiny bit saddened by the fact Connor had left. Sure, she knew she had to hustle and he had work to do also, but somehow she thought he might hang around a tiny bit more. But when she thought back on the whole experience, she had to rate it an amazing A+.

Monday morning downstairs proved to be extremely busy, but the memories of her night helped her tolerate the pace and a couple of crabby customers with ease. Around ten am the door opened and a young man carrying a huge vase of flowers entered.

"Looking for Ashley."

"That's me."

"Great. These are for you."

After thanking him, she placed the flowers on the bar and turned to the next customer.

"Aren't you going to look?" the elderly lady asked, "I'm in no hurry."

"Yeah," said the next customer in line, "Don't you want to know who sent them?"

Thanking them, she turned and opened the tiny envelope.

Thank you for a wonderful evening.Your BPWB, aka Business Partner with Benefits

Ashley smiled at the cute card but she was admittedly disappointed with how he signed it. Sure, they were business partners but what she had experienced the night before seemed so much more than a casual hook-up one might have with a friend with benefits. She wasn't in love with him, but she felt a certain closeness far greater than a 'benefits' person might have. Still, she smiled at the customers and told them a 'special friend' had sent them and turned back to work.

Later that afternoon her friend Cheryl dropped by for an espresso. "Ooh, Girl, you're looking good and who sent you the flowers?"

"Oh, someone wanted to thank me for something."

"Obviously. Now, just who could that someone be, hmm? Maybe, just maybe you took my recommendation. That's it and look at you! You're blushing!"

"I am not," she replied knowing full well she must have been three shades of red.

"Too. Tell me," She leaned over and whispered, "Was it as good as you hoped?"

"Cheryl, I'm working here, please."

"Yeah, and I'm the only customer you got. Mr. Loverboy way over there can't hear us, so spill."

"It was," her eyes sparkled, "It was wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

"See there! I told you it would be worth it. Mmm, now I'm even envious, you lucky girl."

"I only hope it doesn't screw up our partnership."

"If he's a truly nice guy, you should be golden. I'll have a latte on the house, please."

"On the house?"

"Yeah, you should be thanking me for nudging you into his arms."

-----

The next few times Connor and Ashley talked about business issues, there was a bit of awkwardness between them. Connor seemed almost embarrassed and led the conversation immediately to the question at hand leaving Ashley wondering if he regretted their night together. But there had been those flowers and, as the slogan implied, he was saying 'it' with flowers. The only question was what 'it' was. Did he like her a lot? Was he feeling as close to her as she felt she was to him? Or was she merely a 'benefit' hook-up.

She was delighted when he invited her out for the following Sunday. He took her for a nice walk at a nearby state park where they kissed at the top of a viewpoint and had a nice picnic lunch with a small bottle of white wine to share before taking her home in the early evening. Back at his place, he invited her in for an amazingly good light meal.

After eating and helping him with the dishes, he invited her to his sofa. As they sat there with one arm around the other, he cleared his throat.

"Should we talk about it? Us?"

"I guess we should."

"OK, I'll go first. Ash, you're a beautiful woman I've been attracted to ever since you showed up in the bar last February. I was tempted to ask you out but you seemed bummed about that idiot who dumped you, so I backed off. Then you came to me with your business recommendations and once I agreed with your overall plan, well, I figured we were now in business together and couldn't or shouldn't get romantically involved."

"Mmm-hmm. But I kinda screwed that up, no pun intended," she smiled.

"And now that we have slept together, I'm concerned about where this might lead for us personally as well as professionally."

"Are you saying we should stop, the sex part of it, I mean?" she asked nervously.

"That's the problem. I don't want to," he answered to her immense relief. "I do worry it might get in the way of our work situation, though."

"It will only if we let it."

"You're right. So, in order to not let it get in our way, I suggest we have a few rules."

"Rules?"

"Yeah. The biggest ones are no PDA and no sex on the job."

"I could go for that but I'm curious; how would one have 'sex on the job' anyway?"

"Oh, I could attack you in the kitchen while customers wait, you know, things like that."

"OK, I agree to those two rules. Any more?"

They kicked around a few more suggestions until they felt comfortable with them. He offered a toast and they sealed things with a kiss.

"Now that we've got that settled, could I interest you in a little fun tonight?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" she squealed.

-----

For the next few months there were two main issues in their lives.

The first was their wonderful but private love life. Sex was frequent and pleasurable, at least she thought so. Connor was a caring and skillful lover, the best she had ever had and she found herself craving his touch more and more. And she found herself emotionally bonding with him even more every time they made love.

The second issue remained their business relationship. There were times when he would talk about the business with her in an almost distant manner, almost as if they weren't lovers. And this frustrated her greatly. But what didn't frustrate her was how well the business was doing. It seemed the bar fed business to the espresso stand and vice versa. Frequently she'd serve a customer in the morning and within a few days they'd be back for a cold one or a mixed drink from Connor. It became so busy that one day in early-December, he called for a business meeting the next Sunday morning at his apartment.

She nervously knocked on his door, not knowing what he wanted to talk about. They each had a coffee and some sweets swiped from the espresso stand. Once they were at the table (they long before learned sitting on the couch led to kissing and a frantic rush to the bedroom), she asked him what was on his mind.

"We're too busy for the two of us, it's just that simple."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm finding myself exhausted much of the time. What do you think we should do?"

"Hire help. I know, I know you think it would cost us a lot but we can't keep on like this. We need some more time off than only Sundays. And maybe we could use a little more time for us."

This last statement gave her a tiny thrill. Maybe he was growing closer to her after all. She sure was finding herself slowly falling for him, all of him and not just the sex. He was smart, hard-working, good looking and a wonderful lover. What else could a girl want?

"OK, I agree. Now we have to figure out how we can arrange things."

For the next two hours, at least until simple lust took over, and over the next week, they kicked around ideas and eventually came up with a decent plan. He would hire two part-time bar keepers who could have flexible hours and she'd hire a barista and a part-time baker for the kitchen.

It was amazing how quickly the new employees came up to speed, allowing them to have limited hours Sunday morning for espresso and Sunday afternoon and early evening for drinks. With the easing of their hectic schedules, the two found more time to spend together and not only in the sack. They did some short trips, visited a nearby metropolis and got to know each other more and more. One thing of many which impressed her was his tongue, yes, his tongue. Connor seemed to have an incredible ability to use it to bring her to wonderous heights she had previously never experienced. And he seemed to enjoy going down for an Australian kiss unlike some men she had known who would give her some brief licking before wanting a blow job or to screw.

After a particularly wonderful session in bed in mid-January, Ashley found herself on the verge of tears. He had been so loving and attentive to her physical needs she realized she wanted him forever. She loved him, it was as simple as that, but she had to catch herself before she uttered those three little words. He had never given her any hint of any deeper feelings for her. He would compliment her on her looks, her dress, her business acumen and her skills as a lover but he never said anything remotely about how he felt about her. It seemed as if he'd never use the 'L' word himself but she didn't want to bring it up first and potentially scare him off. She knew she was insecure but she had been burned in the past (as had he) and didn't want to risk the relationship by pushing him further than he was comfortable.

Back around the holidays, they had agreed on some modest seasonal decorations for Christmas and New Year's Eve. With this in mind she approached him in late January to ask about future holidays.

"Uh, Con, should we plan on some decorations for Valentine's and for St. Patrick's Day?"

"Uh, I'm of course all in for St. Patrick's but you do know our tradition for Valentine's, don't you? You remember the night we first met?"

"Yeah, but since things have changed so much, you know, with the espresso stand and all, I figured you might want to reconsider it and get rid of the dark pall that is here that evening."

"No, I can't do that to my customers. They rely on having a place to come and drink without the folderol of Valentine's and feeling like losers in life. And maybe I can't do it for myself, yet."

"Honey, that was years ago and you've, we've both moved on from our bad Valentine's experiences, haven't we?"

"You maybe, but I've still got some lingering pain. You, you're a wonderful person and I enjoy being with you but a piece of me was damaged. She ruined the day for me and I'm not sure I'll ever get past it. I'm sorry, really I am."

"Could I at least have a few balloons or flowers at the espresso stand that morning?"

"Of course, you can. It's your territory and you choose but in the afternoon and evening, we'll be back to Black Valentine's."

Slightly mollified, she gave him a kiss and enjoyed his hug. But she was still concerned. She had hoped he had moved past his prior Valentine's trauma but it appeared he hadn't. And if he hadn't, how could they have their own long-term, loving relationship? Would he always have his former fiancée in the back of his mind and not be thinking about Ashley? With these thoughts racing through her mind, she excused herself, went upstairs and ordered two vases of roses with red Valentine's balloons for the week of the fourteenth before she pulled out a bottle of wine. She usually didn't drink alone or very much but on that evening she did both.

Their next few times together were simply wonderful. They enjoyed a meal of Indian cuisine before seeing a Bollywood movie which had them in stitches the entire time. On another date she surprised him with a short trip to the wind-blown coastal dunes nearby. It was freezing cold but they had the entire beach to themselves and enjoyed hot chocolate at a small bistro on the way home.

The Sunday before Valentine's Day was wonderful. Connor invited her to his place and prepared a wonderful meal. After eating, they both cleaned up in the kitchen before moving to the living room. While watching the news on TV, she cuddled up to Connor enjoying his warm arm lightly stroking her shoulders. It went a long way to reassuring her he seemed serious about their relationship. She turned up to him, offered her lips and sighed with delight when he slowly lowered his head and gently stroked her lips with his. These surely were the kisses of a lover and not just a 'benefits' kind of guy but somehow, he never had once given her any suggestion of stronger feelings.Still, his lips were wonderful and she felt herself melting in his arms.

As their kisses deepened, she found herself turned on more and more. She turned to him, sat on his lap, pulled his hand to her breast and attacked his lips with renewed vigor. She was thrilled as she heard him moan softly and even more thrilled as she felt his erection press on her pelvis. It seemed like forever before he moved to get up but once he did, she was thrilled when he invited her back to his bedroom. She always enjoyed making love in his masculine bedroom with its dark walls and mahogany furniture; somehow sex seemed more exotic and exciting than in hers.

At the edge of the bed, he slowly slid his hands down her back before suddenly picking her up and tossing her squealing onto his bed.

"Unhand me, you cad," she laughed.

"No, Young Lady, you're mine tonight."

"And if I refuse?" she giggled.

"You don't get to refuse. I'm in control this evening, you are at my mercy."

"Oooh, sounds kinky."

"No, not kinky, but different. Now, I'm in charge and your safe word is alabaster. Say it and everything will stop immediately. OK?"

She nodded yes before he leaned over, removed her shoes and pulled off her sweater. It was plenty warm in the room and she wasn't cold at all but she was slightly nervous. Connor was such a nice guy she couldn't imagine him hurting her so she played along with him, particularly since she had a safe word. When she went to unbutton his shirt, he gently slapped her hands reminding her he was the boss.

He unbuttoned her blouse, slowly pulled it off her and teased open the front hasp on her bra. She knew he adored her boobs and figured they might slow him down but that was not to be. He merely glanced at them before reaching down and undoing her slacks. After grabbing the cuffs, he yanked the slacks off and tossed them aside. There she was, lying on the bed with nothing more than skimpy panties and wondering what was next in store.

As if reading her mind, he leaned over and grabbed her feet and began to kiss, lick and suck her toes slowly one-by-one. The sensation was phenomenal, one she would have never expected, as it both tickled and sent stabs of lust straight up her legs. Once she felt herself flood with moisture, she softly begged him to 'come closer,' but her begging seemed to only slow him down more.

"Who'd I tell you was in charge, hmm?"

"You, but can't you take pity on me, please?"

"Oh, I will, but it might take time."

He abandoned her toes and began the excruciating march up her legs, first by licking and kissing the soles of her feet and then by kissing nearly every millimeter of her legs. It took forever before he got even to her inner thighs where the exquisite torture seemed to push her lust dial into the red zone. And he hadn't even touched her kitty!

"Oh, god, this is so..."

"So what?"

"Exciting. Painful. Lovely. Torture."

"Good, exactly what I wanted."

"You're so evil," she shrieked in mock anger.

"Uhh-huh." Then he went right back to his task.

Finally, finally he reached those little hollow spots on the upper, inner thighs right below her lips. What she had not yet told him was these two little areas were some of her ultimate erogenous zones. Once his lips kissed and his tongue licked them, she became a babbling mass of sexual heat, her promised land screaming for more contact, any contact that might give her relief. At one point she even slid her fingers under her panties only to have him grab her hand and pin it to the bed.

"No, not permitted," he growled.

"Please, this is torture!"

"Torture would be me stopping now and you don't want me to do that, now do you?"

"Nooo, but please don't take so long...."

"OK, maybe I'll pick up the tempo," he responded as he reached up and almost roughly tugged the panties to the floor.

And there she was, sexually excited beyond belief and spread open in front of her lover who still had all of his clothes on. In addition to her excitement, she harbored a twinge of doubt even though she was sure he'd never hurt her, would he? The uncertainty was driving her mad.

She let her eyes close as he leaned over her. She could feel the bed shift, sense him hovering over her and feel his breath on her clit and lips. And she waited. And waited. But as there was still no contact, she arched her pelvis upward until her lower pelvis touched his chin. That seemed to do the trick. She felt his tongue slowly, agonizingly slowly travel from taint to a few millimeters shy of her clit, shooting jolts of pleasure through her entire body. But why did he ignore her clit? It was so maddening she groaned in protest.

The tongue tip made another journey up her slit until just shy of her happy button which, quite honestly, wasn't very happy at that moment. She needed it to have contact with his tongue and nothing else would do. On his fourth or fifth trip up her slit, she decided to move her pelvis down suddenly causing his tongue to slide over her clit. Ahh, it was a mere fraction of a second but it was at least a fraction of a second of relief.

"Uh-uh. No cheating." She could sense the smile in his voice.

"Con, Honey, pleeease!"

"Please what?"

"Please touch me, lick me, all of me. I don't know if I can take any more of this teasing."

"Pretty please?"

"Yes! Pretty please."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Yes! Pretty please with a cherry on top."

"Say it all."

"Connor, would you pretty please with a cherry on top lick my clit and give me release?"

"Mmm, well, since you said it so nicely, maybe I'll get around to it sometime."

"Connor!! You are so...aaaaahhhh," she moaned as his tongue firmly slid across her clit in mid-sentence. At that very instant, she couldn't remember when she had had a more teasing, a more exciting or a more intense sexual experience. In the remote recesses of her overstimulated mind, she realized she was racing towards an orgasm of epic proportions. After three, four at the most, slow licks her body exploded. Extreme pleasure tore through her, her body writhed on the mattress, a voice crying in relief echoed through the room and her hands clutched at his head, pulling him tighter to her as if demanding more licks, more contact. As the explosion slowly waned, she felt herself become lightheaded and lose awareness.

When she became conscious of her surroundings again, she realized he was hugging her, caressing her hair and lightly kissing her lips. She immediately responded with kisses of her own, kisses that were soft, sweet and said 'Thank You' to her lover, 'Thank You for such a phenomenal experience.'

After several minutes of recovery, she turned to him smiling, "I didn't like it and you'll need to do that again and again until you get it right!"