Black Vengeance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was fear, a warning conjured up by his brain to make him understand the danger he was facing if he didn't attempt to escape his captor's grasp. Perhaps it was denial, as if what he was imagining was a caricature of Shauna's cock. There was no way it could grow that big, right? After all, any memory of what it had looked like in its erect state the night before was muddled at best, and understandably so, considering the traumatic circumstances.

Or perhaps it was fascination. A feeling of pure awe over the sheer dick size and sexual prowess that Shauna possessed. Despite everything she had done to him, he couldn't possibly deny that she was an impressive specimen. It was almost flattering that a woman like her had an interest in a little girly boy like him, and truth be told, if Shauna's approach had been a bit different, Jesse might even have contemplated giving sex with her a chance.

But then, any doubts regarding how big Shauna's dick actually was, evaporated, as Jesse suddenly felt and saw it sliding between his meaty thighs and emerging in front of him, finding his small testicles resting upon her massive, veiny, black shaft. A gasp escaped his mouth as he took in the view, his own penis serving as an eye-opening comparison to just how big she was. Now, he might have been small, but hers waseasily more than three times bigger.

Shauna, who had to bend her legs slightly to match Jesse's height, let out an amused giggle at his surprised reaction. "Touch it, baby," she whispered. "It's time for your breakfast..."

Jesse's cheeks were practically burning up as he watched her cock, which was now hard as steel, bobbing up and down between his legs.Breakfast... he thought to himself, once again feeling disgusted by the way Shauna spoke. Nevertheless, he grabbed it with both hands, feeling its rather soft, smooth texture in his palms, which admittedly felt quite nice. Instinctively, he began jerking the foreskin back and forth ever so slightly, revealing the entirety of her thick glans that was a shade lighter than her coal-black shaft.

"Grab it harder," Shauna instructed. "Jerk me off like you mean it."

He could barely hear her instructions, as he was too enthralled with the way her dark foreskin moved back and forth over the head, making wet, squishy noises each time from the shower water that was coating it. But even so, he obeyed her without question. That emotion that he had felt before? Yeah, it was definitely fascination. There he stood, his mouth in an o-shape and his crystal blue eyes wide open and fixed on the obscenity he was engaging in.

"Mm..." Shauna moaned, as she started to slowly gyrate her hips, grinding the length of her cocks against the soft insides of Jesse's juicy thighs. The girly boy's delicate hands felt like silk against her cock, and paired with his now rather firm grip he was jerking her off with it made for a sensation that was better than many of the tight, white pussies she had previously had her way with.

Her moaning became louder and louder as both she and Jesse put in increasingly more work of bringing her to orgasm. She was practically all-out humping him at this point, lightly slamming into his big, round boy-butt with a meaty, repetitive slapping noise. Jesse's fingers were diligently working to give her a proper handjob, though it was blatantly clear that his small hands were not made for handling such a large thing. Unbeknownst to him, however, Shauna noticed a clear difference between his technique and that of her previous lovers. He was a boy after all, so of course he would know how to treat her cock, small hands be damned.

When Shauna suddenly felt Jesse rub the palm of his hand against her little slit, it felt as if a jolt of electricity shook her entire body. "Oh, fuck!..." she gasped, gripping Jesse's body even tighter against her bosom as she buried her nose in his hair, taking a deep whiff of his sweet scent to finally push herself over the edge. Additionally, she placed one hand in front of her twitching cock and formed it into a bowl. "Ah... here's your breakfast, baby girl..."

Jesse's breath was caught in his throat as he saw the first burst of cum spew out of the fat head of her cock, feeling the criss-cross pattern of veins pulsating in his hand. Within seconds, the makeshift bowl that was Shauna's hand had several lines of sticky seed coating it, which was quickly forming a puddle as her orgasm continued. If it weren't for her moans, Jesse might even have been able to hear the wet splashes that were forming his protein-rich breakfast.

Panting and spent after finally ebbing out the last drops into her hand, Shauna planted a kiss on Jesse's head. "Here, Jessie," she said, holding her hand in front of his face. "I ain't got much food, so be sure to savor it."

He merely stared at it at first, at the creamy mass of spunk containing Shauna's powerful genetic code, with a sense of awe. Once again he was blown away by the sheer volume, not to mention the scent that began stinging the inside of his nose the moment she presented it to him. Even the heat it gave off was surreal, as if it was actually steaming.

It didn't taste all that bad, last night... did it?" he thought to himself, closing his eyes and opening his mouth as Shauna brought her hand to his lips. Truth be told, curiosity and submission had taken over almost completely at this point, and even as he felt the bitter-sweet taste of fresh cum hit his tongue, he didn't flinch. He gulped once. Twice. Three times. And more kept flowing in.

"That's a good girl..." Shauna praised, as the little puddle slowly disappeared into Jesse's mouth, leaving only a thin layer of cum stuck to the palm of her hand. "Lick the last bit up too, baby." Spreading her fingers and presenting them to the hungry boy's mouth, Shauna noticed an ever so slight diminishing in the time he spent hesitating compared to the previous times she had ordered him around, as only a moment later, she could feel his curious little tongue lapping at her sticky digits. "Mm... You love the taste of my black cum, don't you?"

There it was again. The chill that went through his spine as she whispered in his ear, despite the fact that she was forcing him to do all this, humiliating him, degrading him. At the end of the day, she was nothing but a criminal thug. A brute. Aggressive, cruel, with a tattooed, burly body to go with it. Sure, she had a pretty face, but so what? It was wasted on someone like her. Same with those juicy tits. And that massive, muscular ass. And that... big... black... cock...

No! he thought to himself, panicking internally.What am I thinking?! Only then did he realize that he had already finished cleaning up Shauna's hand, and that every single drop of her cum was now in his stomach. It was as if he had blacked out during the whole ordeal, as if he had been licking her hand in a complete trance. Maybe his brain had just tried to block it all out. Or maybe... some part of him enjoyed it? He shuddered at the thought.

-----

It seemed as if Shauna didn't care a bit about her water bill, at least if the time they spent showering was anything to go by. A good 45 minutes after turning it on, they finally emerged from the bathroom, with the blond, white girly boy being carried in the arms of the black, amazonian dickgirl. After being subjected to hundreds of wet kisses and merciless groping all over his timid, delicate body, it came as no surprise that Jesse looked completely exhausted, whereas Shauna sported a satisfied grin as she proudly strutted over to her bed.

"Here," she said, gently putting Jesse down onto the worn out mattress. "Get comfy while I get you some breakfast."

Jesse blushed and looked away grumpily. "I thought you had already given me breakfast..."

"Heh. Believe me, if you could survive on a diet of only cum, I'd never let you eat anythin' else." She opened her pantry and looked through it for a short while, before grabbing a bag of roasted almonds and throwing it at Jesse. "Eat this for now."

Merely looking at the bag seemed to make Jesse's stomach rumble even more, and without any restraint he tore it open like a kid trying to open a christmas gift. He poured himself a handful that he gleefully shoved into his greedy mouth and began munching it down, washing down the lingering taste of nut with another type of nut.

Whether it was happiness that he felt or just a sense of relief, getting some food definitely made his situation a lot more bearable. But there was something odd going on. As he sat there on the bed, eating handful after handful of almonds, he could see that Shauna was up to something. She was standing by the kitchen counter, fiddling with something that Jesse was unable to see.

"What are you doing?" he asked innocently, with that ever so adorable, effeminate voice of his.

"You'll see in a bit. Finish your breakfast for now."

Jesse eyed her suspiciously for a moment, but ultimately returned to devouring his almonds. It didn't take long for him to completely forget about whatever Shauna was doing, as he continued to sate his hunger. Within just a few minutes he had emptied the bag, and as it turns out, he finished just in time to see Shauna present what she had been working on.

"W-what's that?" he asked, looking at the little paper tube that was in Shauna's hand where she stood, smiling deviously at him.

"Somethin' that'll help you relax, babe," Shauna replied, casually walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him. With her strong fingers, she grabbed Jesse's chin, directing his worried gaze to her eyes instead of the spliff in her hand. "Perfect for takin' my big, black cock balls deep..."

"You mean... drugs?" he whimpered, trying his best to disregard the chills he felt from hearing her speak so obscenely.

"Just weed. No need to panic."

"I... I don't want any..." He turned away from her, managing to break away from the grip that she was holding him with.

Shauna chuckled. "Girl, the first time I fuck you it ain't gonna be painless, I can promise you that. You're gonna want this shit, trust me."

"But... it's illegal... right?"

"What?" Shauna said, chuckling slightly as she spoke. "It ain't coke, Jessie, just weed. It's been legal for a long time, in most states at least."

Jesse looked at her in disbelief at first, but noticed that her expression was dead serious. "... Really?"

"Yes, really. You can buy it at literally any pharmacy, you know."

"Oh..." he sighed in relief. "I didn't know that."

Shauna had to struggle to hold back her smirk. He actually bought that? How could a clueless boy like him ever hope to manage on his own? For every moment they spent together, Shauna became more and more confident that she had made the right choice in taking Jesse as her lover. Because heneeded her. And goddamnit, she needed him. He was just so innocent. So adorable... So fuckingperfect.

Growing eager to start smoking up, Shauna began searching the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a lighter. She wasted no time in lighting the tip of the joint, quickly making a steady little pillar of smoke rise from it. Looking at Jesse, she put the other end in her mouth and took a long drag, before turning to him and exhaling right in his face as he recoiled slightly.

"Your turn," she said, handing the joint to Jesse.

He glanced at it nervously for a second, feeling a bead of sweat run down the side of his forehead. "I... I don't know how..."

"Oh, come on," Shauna grumbled, rolling her eyes. "You put it in your mouth and inhale. Simple as that."

He hesitated for a second, but knew that stalling further would piss Shauna off. Letting out a gulp as he brought it to his lips, he could feel the strong, strangely herby scent hit his nostrils, immediately making him a bit dizzy. Nevertheless, he took a rather deep breath, causing the warm smoke to flood down his throat and making him feel like he was drying up from the inside. Almost instantly he began coughing, clutching his chest and holding the joint out for Shauna to grab.

"You need to be more careful, baby girl," she remarked, casually taking another drag. This time she leaned her head back while exhaling, making a plume of smoke rise to the ceiling. She then lay down on the bed, resting the back of her head against the pillow and going in for yet another pull, looking at Jesse as she seductively formed her mouth into an O-shape and slowly let the smoke escape her mouth. "Ahh... Come here, Jessie. Cuddle with me."

Jesse blushed like a little schoolgirl.... Cuddle? he thought. That was the last thing he expected from her at the moment. And for some reason, the fact that she was ordering him to be intimate with her in a way that didn't involve brutal, forceful sex gave him butterflies in his stomach. If only she had showed this side of herself yesterday instead of... well, raping him.

Cautiously, he crawled over to her, anxiously eyeing her big, black, muscular body that was casually splayed out on the bed. But just as he was about to lie down next to her, he suddenly felt her wrap her arms around his waist and dragging him on top of her, eliciting a faint yelp from him. Before he knew it, he found himself pressed tightly against her, feeling her fat tits flattened against his upper back and seeing her smiling face right next to his.

"There you go, babe," she purred, giving Jesse a wet smooch on the cheek. "Here, try some more." She held the spliff in front of his mouth, giving the timid boy a chance to try some voluntarily. Sure enough he went for it, pressing his lips against it and slowly inhaling. "That's it, Jessie... Take it easy... Good girl..."

Jesse's mind was a mess at this point. He was using almost all of his concentration on inhaling a steady little stream of smoke down his lungs without coughing, but despite that, Shauna's sultry whispering in his ear was impossible to ignore. And what bothered him most was that hearing her refer to him as a girl was starting to bother him less and less. Hell, the thought of her suddenly calling him a boy would have felt weird at this point... and that fact concerned Jesse greatly.

Before long he had taken as long a breath he could, and while the urge to cough was quite strong, he actually managed to hold the smoke down for a second or so. As he exhaled, he could hear Shauna giggle in his ear.

"Good job, Jessie!" she cheered, watching him let out a light cough after emptying his lungs. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Guess not..." Jesse mumbled, giving the joint back to Shauna. "Umm... Am I supposed to feel something?"

"Soon, babe." She took another drag, then handed it back to him. "Just keep goin'."

He went at it again, just like he had last time, slowly and carefully filling up his lungs with the odd tasting stuff. It was far easier this time. While he still felt the urge to cough, he felt something else as well, something much more significant: Excitement. For the first time in his life he was breaking the law. Knowing that his smothering mother currently had no idea of what he was up to, he felt a strange sense of freedom. He was almost starting to forget that Shauna was forcing him to do it. Then again, was he really against it in the first place?

For several minutes they continued passing the joint between each other, the only words spoken for the duration being Shauna's soft words of encouragement. Every time Jesse was taking a drag, she would indulge herself in his sexy body, touching his soft skin, rubbing his stiff little nipples and planting gentle kisses on his cheek. She could feel him becoming more and more relaxed in the tight grip she held him with, an indication that, paired with the ever so slight moans that escaped his lips whenever she massaged him, showed that the effect of the cannabis had a surprisingly great effect on him.

Before long they had smoked up the entire thing, after which Shauna put out the roach on a small ashtray on her nightstand. "How you feelin'?" she asked, her words slightly slurred from her high.

"It... it feels like I'm falling forward..." Jesse panted. But that was only scratching the surface. He didn't want to admit as much, but other than his dried up throat and the strong flavor that remained in his mouth, he feltgood. Really good. It was as if he was floating in midair, lightheaded, almost dizzy, every part of his body experiencing a strange tingling sensation. Furthermore, every time Shauna's big, strong fingers rubbed against him, his entire body would spasm, almost as if he was about to enter a seizure. And the heat radiating off of her body onto his back felt like it had been cranked up several times, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was strangely relaxing, as if he was resting on a soft, yet firm heated mattress.

"Feels good though, doesn't it?" Shauna said.

"... It's ok I guess..."

"Girl, you've been moanin' near constantly ever since we began, and I know it ain't only from me touchin' you." Just as softly as she had been whispering, she began kissing his cheek, while her hands continued to fondle his chest and abdomen. Sure enough, she managed to draw out another moan from the boy. "Just admit that it feels fuckin' good, babe..."

Jesse clenched his teeth in frustration, holding back a moan as Shauna pinched his left nipple between her thumb and index finger. "Okay, fine..." he finally admitted, no longer able to stop himself from gasping in pleasure. "It feels... mm... good..."

The moment he finished his sentence, he suddenly saw Shauna move her hand from his nipple to his cheek, turning his face to the side, where he was met with a satisfied grin on her face. He had no time to even consider it, as he once again found himself with her thick, black lips enveloping his, and her wet tongue violently pushing itself into his mouth.

He couldn't help but moan ecstatically as he felt the tingling sensation of Shauna's tongue swirling his around, filling his entire mouth up. Just like when she had massaged him, it was as if he was several times more sensitive under the influence of cannabis in his system, and it made for the most euphoric kiss ever. When Shauna abruptly pulled away a few seconds later, he actually felt a little disappointed over how short it had lasted.

"A reward for an honest lil' girl," she whispered in his ear, followed by an adorable giggle that was unfitting for a woman like her.

Jesse turned to look at her, biting his lip. "Can I have another one?"

Shauna was visibly shocked by his request, as it marked the first time he. "... You want another kiss?"

... Do I? he thought to himself.No, it's because of the weed! It has to be! Despite how much he tried to make excuses however, he immediately began second-guessing himself. Did he actually want to kiss her? It did feel good, there was no denying that. But rather than having anything to do with being high, perhaps it was just a subconscious attempt to stall the inevitable. "Yes," he nonetheless mumbled in response. "It felt... good..."

"Well, Jessie," Shauna began, holding back the urge to ravage the blond boy's pink little lips. "I'd like to, but we got more important things to do right now. Look..."

Confused as to what she was talking about, Jesse turned to look at what she was pointing at. He let out a loud gasp as his gaze ended up on what he had feared the most. Just like earlier in the shower, Shauna's fat dick was once again protruding between his thighs, hard as steel and twitching with anticipation.

"W-wait!" Jesse pleaded. "I'm not ready!"

"Chill, Jessie..." Shauna soothed, holding Jesse tighter as he started panting in stress. "We'll take it slow. Just touch it for now."