Black Vengeance Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse's relationship with Shauna develops.
10.3k words
4.7
48.3k
147

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having lived in the slums her entire life, Shauna never got used to waking up on her cheap, squeaky bed. The constant back pain and occasional scratch marks from springs sticking out of the mattress made sure that she always started her day off in a bad mood. It also didn't help that her curtains let in so much morning light that there was hardly a point in having them up in the first place. And today was no exception. She hadn't even opened her eyes yet, but even so, she was already frowning and gritting her teeth, silently cursing the shitty dice roll life had given her.

But despite that, she could tell that something was different this morning. There was a smell that caught her attention; a pleasant, sweet scent flooding her nostrils. Furthermore, she noticed that she had wrapped herself around something warm and soft, something that was pressed tightly against her body. Only then did memories from last night start to come back to her, simultaneously filling her with excitement and alarm.

Her eyes shot open and immediately fixated on the strands of blond hair spread out over her pillow right in front of her face. She traced it with her eyes, taking in its beautiful golden color that shone in the light coming through her thin curtains, for once making her feel grateful for waking up to the blinding morning sun. The ear-length hair sat in a tangled mess on top of her guest's head, indicating that she may have been a bit too rough with him the night before.

She raised herself off the mattress with her elbow to get a better view of his face as he continued to snooze. Just from seeing his profile, Shauna could tell how innocently adorable he looked, despite how defiled he had been mere hours ago by her big, black cock. He was still as pretty as she remembered him from last night. Full, kissable lips, luscious eyebrows and eyelashes, and smooth, unblemished skin. There was no doubt about it. He was the prettiest "girl" she had ever seen, without even needing to wear makeup.

But her sweet reminiscing quickly began giving way to a strong feeling of guilt. She knew that Jesse was a sweet and innocent boy, one that would never hurt a fly. She knew that he had done nothing wrong, he had at the most just been a bit clueless, which was understandable considering his background. And what had she done to him? Violated him. No.Raped him. Brought him into her home, held him down and forced herself on him, all the way down his throat. His tight, wet throat...

Fuck, she thought.What am I thinkin'? In the heat of the moment it was the hottest thing ever, even thinking back to it now she could feel a surge of blood starting to stiffen her cock. But damn, did she feel ashamed. This was a new low even for her. Rough sex was one thing; luring an injured person to her home only to brutally rape them was another. Now she was in a difficult spot to say the least. She had to make sure to play her cards right from her on out to avoid any trouble that might otherwise happen to arise.

Carefully, she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Jesse's cheek. "Wake up, lil' sleepyhead," she cooed in his ear, while moving her hand to his chest, where she began caressing one of his nipples through his shirt.

Jesse was far slower than Shauna with registering what he was waking up to. He could clearly feel everything she was doing to him, the thick, wet pair of lips coating the side of his face in kiss after kiss, the fingers that rubbed and practically pulled on his nipple, and the soft tits pressing against his back and upper arm. But in his groggy condition it was hard to tell what exactly was happening, and his eyes only managed to open up ever so slightly, not nearly enough to take in his surroundings and convincing his brain that he wasn't still dreaming. But whatever was going on felt... really good. A fuzzy warmth filled him, like he was being loved and cared for, and that's just what he had always needed to start his day off.

Only when Shauna suddenly stuck her tongue inside his ear and swirled it around did the pieces start to come together. His eyes were immediately stung by the rays from the sun as he opened them in a panic, and despite the blinding he could clearly make out a large, dark figure in the corner of his eye. He let out a shrill yelp and tried to pull himself away from her, but was stopped short by Shauna's strong arm holding him in place.

"Whoa, chill out, Jessie!" she exclaimed, pulling the girly boy back tightly against her bosom. "It's just me, no need to panic."

Jesse's eyes went wide as he turned to stare at the smiling face of the black, muscular thug of a woman. "Sh-Shauna..." he stammered.

"Slept well, baby girl?" She gave him another kiss on the cheek, using her hand to cup his face and lifting it closer to hers.

"I guess..." he mumbled, trying to awkwardly turn his head away from her, but finding that she was able to hold him in place with ease while she resumed planting kisses on his cheek and ear.

"How's your foot?" she asked in between kisses.

"... Hurts a bit." Staring off into the distance, Jesse tried to ignore the attention he was receiving, hoping that she would take the hint and leave him alone. But then again, Shauna wasn't the type of person to give up easily.

"Hey, stop that," she muttered, her deep voice coming out in an intimidating rumble.

Jesse looked at her bewildered, noticing the slight irritation on her face. "Huh?"

"You gonna return my kisses or what?"

He stared right into her dark brown eyes, feeling his cheeks start to blush from suddenly being put on the spot. Her juicy lips were inches from his, yet she made no effort to close the distance between them. The atmosphere grew cold quickly as Jesse hesitated to do what he was told, his eyes darting around to avoid the death stare Shauna was giving him.

"Jessie, I really don't wanna slap you again..."

No sooner had the words left her mouth than Jesse suddenly leaned in, pressing his lips against Shauna's. He held them there only for a second or so, before disconnecting them with a light smack and leaning back down against the bed, blushing an even darker red than before and turning his head away. Truth be told, while he may have obeyed out of fear of getting hit, those pillowy lips of hers actually felt pretty good against his own.

Shauna gave the timid boy a satisfied smirk, before once again grabbing his face and turning it towards her. Her strong hand held him in an iron grip while she practically dove down onto him, pushing her mouth against his, flattening their lips from the sheer force with which she kissed him. This time, however, lips weren't enough. She let her tongue slip into Jesse's mouth and began battling his with it, swirling it around and rubbing them together while she reveled in the sweet, sweet taste of the boy's saliva.

During the several seconds of the kiss taking place, the butterflies in Jesse's stomach almost sent him into a seizure. He wanted to hate it so badly, but it was justimpossible given how great of a kisser Shauna was. Still, he refused to return the kiss in any shape or form, not with his tongue, not by holding onto Shauna with his arms. But what he couldn't stop himself from doing was letting out muffled moans into the big, black lips wrapped around his smaller, pink ones.

With a loudmwah, Shauna finally let go, arching her spine and throwing her head back, almost as if she had just snorted a line of cocaine. Pulling back the thick dreadlocks that hung in front of her face, she watched Jesse lay there on her bed underneath her, his face still red and partly covered in her own drool. His innocent blue eyes were looking right back at her, and his pretty blond hair lay splayed out in a circle around his head, almost like rays from the sun that was Jesse's adorable face. Or perhaps it looked more like a gloria... Regardless, either comparison accurately represented how Shauna viewed him.

Before long, her eyes traveled downard, towards something that she had almost forgotten about in the heat of the moment the night before. His chest. His nipples. His little belly button and the concave shape of his waist that flared out into his wide, womanly hips. Theyall deserved her attention, not just his hot little mouth and his... his tight, pink butthole...

Later, Shauna, later, she thought to herself. "Aight, I think it's time we wash the sweat off ourselves, Jessie. Get up." Throwing the cover away, Shauna got out of the bed and moved over to Jesse's side. "Try standin' up. I'll help you on your feet."

Jesse gulped as he stared wordlessly at Shauna's massive figure. With her in front of him like that, it was almost as if he was looking at her for the first time again. She was just so...brutal looking. Crude tattoos all over, well-toned arms and chiseled abs, absolutelymassive legs... Not to mention the fat tits contained within her crop top, and the even more impressive bulge pitching a tent in her sweatpants that she had apparently slept in.

Slowly, Jesse swung his legs down the side of the bed, carefully putting his feet on the floor and attempting to put some weight on his injured one. He noticed Shauna holding out her hands, and went on to reach out to her, letting her grab him under the arms to support him while he tried to stand up. With ease he was lifted off the bed, but noticed immediately that the pain was still very much present.

"How does it feel?" Shauna asked, pulling Jesse closer to herself to make sure he could keep his balance, but also to give him a faceful of tits to enjoy.

The boy whimpered like a little puppy as he tried multiple times to stand upright, but was forced to lean into Shauna's chest for support each time. "It's... better, I suppose. But it still hurts."

"Aight, that's it." From out of nowhere Shauna bent down, wrapping one arm around Jesse's waist and one around his shoulders, then promptly lifted him up, putting them cheek to cheek. Jesse gasped in her ear at the sudden display of dominance, before she casually made her way towards the bathroom. Once inside, she bumped the door with her hip to slam it shut, and set Jesse down on the worn out tile floor. "Strip," she commanded, crossing her arms as she stared the boy down from above.

Jesse timidly looked back at her, his eyes widened and his mouth slightly agape. "N-no... I don't want to..." As soon as his words left his mouth, he could see a hint of irritation on Shauna's face.

"What, you gonna shower in your underwear?"

"Yes..." he mumbled. "I-I do that all the time..."

Shauna let out a deafening laughter. "Listen, you don't need to hide anythin' from me. I already know your dick is tiny, so just fuckin' strip, okay? Actually, here, maybe this will make it easier for you." Without any shame or restraint, she suddenly grabbed the hem of her crop-top and pulled it up, revealing her bra-less chest for the first time in front of Jesse.

Seeing those fat, black tits drop out of her shirt practically rendered Jesse paralyzed. They had looked big before, but without a shirt to contain them he realized just howhuge they were, not to mention sexy. Despite their size, they retained a beautiful, round shape, only drooping ever so slightly. Her large areolas were as dark as coal, as were the thick nipples sticking out, and whether they were stiff from arousal or the chilly air in the bathroom remained unknown.

"There," Shauna said, putting on a serious facial expression and crossing her arms once again, lifting up her tits for Jesse to get a good view. "Now it's your turn. Strip."

Jesse let out a sigh of defeat. Blushing, he turned his head away, while quickly sliding his underwear down his legs, revealing his little nub of a penis, which, in terms of length, was barely even a third of what Shauna was packing. In terms of total volume, it was most likely closer to one twentieth.

But despite that, Shauna liked what she saw. "You really are a sexy lil' white girl, you know that?" she cooed, her eyes alternating between the cute little dick and the curves of his wide hips. Still, there was one thing she hadn't seen yet, arguably Jesse's best feature: That thick, white booty of his. "Turn around for me, baby girl."

Jesse looked back at her, blushing even redder and noticing the lustful look on Shauna's face. He knew exactly what she was after, after all it had only been a matter of time before she would want to explore his body in its entirety. And considering how his butt seemed to have the magic ability to turn straight men gay for him, it came as no surprise that Shauna had finally directed her attention to it.

"You just want to... look at it, right?" Jesse pleaded while slowly turning around, presenting his fully bare butt to her.

Shauna smirked, imagining her black cock sliding in between those soft, white buttcheeks. "For now. But you best believe I'll be fillin' that tight ass up later." She walked up to him, letting her huge shadow loom over him as the outline of her thick, muscular body blocked out the light from the dim ceiling lamp. "Now get in the shower, girl. Let's get you nice and clean."

Just as Jesse was about to step into the shower, he could hear the distinct sound of soft fabric being moved, indicating that Shauna was undressing. Turning his head slightly, he cast a discreet glance back, and what he saw was enough to almost cause a shriek to escape his trembling lips.

Oh my god... he thought to himself.That's going inside my ass...?" He had almost managed to repress the memory of what it looked like... Herbig, black, cock, swinging between her legs like a pendulum, easily hanging more than halfway down her thigh, despite being completely flaccid. And who could forget about her balls? They hung almost as low, dangling back and forth slightly, in unison with her cock. Their sheer size was baffling. How did she even walk around with those things in her pants?

"See somethin' you like?"

In his awestruck state, he had failed to see that Shauna had taken notice of his fascination, and was now met with her smug grin. "N-no! I was just..." He fumbled for words, his mouth opening and closing awkwardly as he searched for a valid excuse for having become enthralled with his captor's genitals. The realization that any response other than silence was a bad idea quickly came upon him, and he chose to simply turn away from her and finally enter the shower.

Shauna let out an amused giggle, knowing damn well how much of an effect her cock had on pretty little white "girls" like Jesse. She followed him into the shower, closing the curtain behind them, practically encasing them in an area that couldn't have been bigger than one square meter. Without skipping a beat, she turned the shower handle, letting out a rather weak trickle of water that, paired with the overall rundown state of her bathroom, spoke volumes about her living conditions in the ghetto. Thankfully, the water quickly reached an acceptable temperature, and if they stood close enough to each other they could both get soaked enough to at least clean themselves properly.

But of course, Shauna wanted more than that. She finally had the boy in the nude, and she was damn well going to take advantage of it. A body like his practically begged to be squeezed and played with, and the fact alone that she was the first one to lay her hands on him was enough to cause her thick cock to begin rapidly engorging.

Jesse stood as close to the wall as possible and as far away from Shauna as possible. Without them even touching, he could feel the heat from her body, knowing that her massive tits and cock hung inches away from him. Any hope he might have had of retaining his seclusion quickly died out however, when, from out of nowhere, a pair of big, rough hands suddenly grabbed him by the chest and pulled him back. A girly squeal escaped his lips, as he not only found himself with his back pressed against Shauna, but also with his vision filled with her big, black tits that were resting on his shoulders, practically burying him between them.

"I know you love my tits, Jessie," Shauna taunted, twisting her shoulders back and forth slightly, teasing the boy with how it made her breasts jiggle in his face. "You can touch 'em, you know. Suck on 'em, do what you want. It's your reward for being an obedient lil' girl."

No immediate reply came from Jesse, the only audible sound for a moment being the weak stream of water pouring out on top of them. "I don't want to..." he mumbled at last, hanging his head low. "I want to go home..."

Shauna chuckled faintly and gave him a kiss on top of his wet, golden hair. "Silly girl, I already told you we're goin' back to your place when your foot is healed up."

"You... you actually meant what you said yesterday?"

"I meant every single word I said, Jessie," Shauna whispered in his ear, while her hands moved on to rub Jesse's pink little nipples. "I'm gonna make you mine."

"You can't!" he exclaimed, louder than he previously had dared in Shauna's presence. "Please, Shauna, just let me go! I don't want this... "

Headstrong as she might be, hearing Jesse's voice slowly start to give out was difficult even for Shauna. "I don't care," she said regardless, swallowing her feelings of guilt as well as she could. "I've already decided, and there ain't nothin' you can do to change it."

Then, at last, the dam broke. Jesse began blubbering faintly, covering his eyes with his hands while letting his tears blend in with the water from the shower. No matter how strong he had tried to be since waking up, no matter how much he tried to defy Shauna, nothing was working. She had made up her mind, and he was stuck with her.

"Why are you doing this, Shauna...?" he cried.

Shauna tightened her grip around him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Jesse, I ain't no idiot. I know that you see me as nothing more than a... rapist and kidnapper. And I'm sorry for hurtin' you. But in the end, this ain't only for my sake, it's for yours too."

Jesse suddenly felt a surge of rage within, fueling him with just enough courage to speak up. "How could this possibly be for my sake?!" he cried out, his voice still trembling. "You're just making that up so you can have an excuse to use me as a sex toy!" He looked up at her, his lips quivering and his teeth clenched in anger, directing his defiant gaze into her deep brown eyes, her face carrying an uncharacteristic shocked expression. "Am I even a human being in your eyes...?"

Taken aback by the sudden outburst, Shauna stayed silent for a moment. "Of course you are, baby," she said, her hands gently massaging Jesse's chest in an attempt to help him calm down. "I ain't doin' this just because I wanna fuck you, you know. I like you, and I want to get to know you better, to see if you're as sweet and kind as you seem."

"Didn't you say I was just like every other white... 'girl' yesterday?" Jesse said, his tone exuding skepticism.

Shauna giggled softly. "I say a lot of things when I'm pissed, Jessie. Don't overthink it."

"But you said you meant every word..."

"Well, yeah, about my plans for you."

Jesse let out a deep sigh but said nothing more in response. He wasn't actually expecting Shauna to let him go just like that, so in a way, this was a positive development in their inevitable "relationship". Almost a bit wholesome, even. Assuming that she was telling the truth, of course.

"Believe me when I say this, Jessie," Shauna purred into his ear. "If you knew what your future as my girlfriend had in store for you, you'd never want to leave my side. Sooner or later I'll have you hooked on my big, black cock..."

There was something in the way she spoke those last three words that gave Jesse goosebumps all over. Paired with her deep, husky voice coming out in a low whisper, they painted a crystal clear picture in his head, of that massive monster that was swinging only inches from his butt in that very moment. Not even he could place the emotions that went through his mind as he imagined it slowly filling up with blood, thickening, hardening, growing even longer, all for one single purpose: To dump a thick load of warm cum deep in his bowels.