Black Vengeance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse gulped. "Aren't you going to... stick it in my butt?"

"'Course I am. But I need to be ready as well."

"What does that mean?" Jesse asked, as he reluctantly reached out to grab her stiff cock.

Shauna snickered. "Foreplay, babe. I need to get in the mood."

A wave of heat washed over Jesse as he thought back to their kissing, his cheeks turning bright red. "Umm... So just touching...?"

"It's a start," Shauna said. "Now get on with it."

Letting out a sigh of defeat, Jesse began slowly jerking the length of Shauna's massive cock in his tiny hands. Even now he found it hard to look away from it. There was just something about it that demanded attention, as if it was the epitome of masculinity.

Shauna leaned her head back as Jesse continued to jerk her off. She looked up into the ceiling with a smile on her face, imagining the countless ways she was going to train him to be the perfect lover. Although with that said, just from what he had shown her up until that point, he already seemed a natural when it came to pleasing her, both in terms of blowjobs and handjobs. He was clearly nervous, his hands noticeably trembling as they gripped her shaft, but he was nonetheless doing a good job, and she knew that his nervosity wasn't going to stick around much longer.

"... Hey, Jessie?" Shauna said in an attempt to fill in the silence that had crept in.

"Yeah?"

"Are you afraid?"

Still jerking her off, Jesse turned towards her in an attempt to read her cryptic facial expression. "... Of what?"

"Of getting your ass filled with my black cock."

"... Of course I am..." he mumbled after a mournful silence.

"Don't be," Shauna said, gently rocking his body from side to side, as if he was a child in a cradle. "You'll love it, I guarantee that."

With obvious doubt on his face, he cast a glance at Shauna's grin. "... I assume you won't take no for an answer?"

"That's right. Iwill be fuckin' that ass of yours, Jessie. Just accept it."

Jesse let out a deep sigh, just as he gave Shauna's hot, meaty rod a long, drawn out stroke, making a droplet of precum ooze out of the tip. "Then can we please just get it over with?"

"Aww, Jessie..." Shauna purred, nuzzling his cheek. "Proper foreplay is important, you know. Gimme a lil' kiss and maybe you'll get me in the mood faster..."

Suddenly, there was a wet sensation on Jesse's cheek, which he quickly realized was from Shauna's tireless tongue going at it again. He took a deep breath, before turning to her and pressing his lips against hers, putting in as much effort as he could to give Shauna what she wanted. This time, he was the one who initiated the frenching, pushing his tongue into her mouth, barely giving her a chance to retract it from having licked his cheek. It didn't take long for them both to give it their all, succumbing to the pleasures of their passionate spit-swapping.

There were slurps, moans, wet noises of two increasingly sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, one black and burly, the other white and petite, as they quickly forgot about the world around them. It was a kiss to end all kisses, ending up continuing on and off for a good 15 minutes or so, the only occasional pauses being reserved for letting Jesse catch his breath, during which time Shauna would suck and bite on his neck, covering it in bruises. For its duration, Jesse never stopped jerking Shauna off, noticing how her cock became more and more desperate to blow a load by the minute, as it twitched and throbbed in his hands. Her shaft was completely drenched in sticky precum, making lewd, squishy noises every time Jesse stroked it, its length glistening erotically in the afternoon sun.

Suddenly, Shauna grabbed Jesse by the wrist and pulled his hand away from her rock-hard cock just as she broke off the kiss, leaving them both panting. "It's time, Jessie..." she hissed, gripping her precum-covered meat and aiming it towards Jesse's pink little butthole. "Hope you're ready for my big, black cock..."

Jesse immediately went into panic mode as he felt her prodding him. "Wait, Shauna! What about lube?!"

"Already got enough," Shauna stated without a care in the world, simultaneously lifting her hips off of the bed, while her strong arms held Jesse in a tight grip.

"Wait... Shauna, I- ahh!" ... And just like that, he had been breached. His virgin hole stood no chance against the powerful intruder, giving way almost instantly, despite his tightness.

With only precum as lube and a cock that clearly wasn't made for Jesse's size, Shauna had to use all her force just to go further inside the boy. "Ooh, fuck, that's tight..." she groaned, gasping between her teeth as his warmth slowly enveloped her massive shaft, hugging her tighter than any of her previous lovers. But despite the resistance, she kept going at it, powering through Jesse's howls of pain in favor of her own increasingly loud moans of pleasure.

Jesse had his eyes rolled back by the time he felt Shauna's fat balls against his own tiny ones. As it turned out, having a foot of black dick inside his ass wasn't exactly a painless experience, despite his preparations. He could feel his stretched out anus burning, begging for a break within as little as a few seconds of having been breached.

"There you go, baby girl..." Shauna purred in his ear. "You got my whole fuckin' cock inside your ass... How does it feel?"

In his pain, Jesse gripped the bed cover tightly in his hands, with tears starting to form in his eyes. "It hurts..." he wailed. "Please, take it out..."

"Hell no," Shauna scoffed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it quickly." Still firmly holding him around his chest, with his back pressed against her strong abs, she lowered her hips, making her cock slowly slide out of the gripping ring of his asshole. Not even half of it had emerged before she once again plunged it in, as both of them moaned in unison. She pulled it out again, faster this time, then back inside. Then out, even faster yet. Then in. Then out. Then in. Then out...

She was fucking her relentlessly before long, and found herself surprised at how quickly Jesse's asshole adapted to her size, especially considering that the only lubricant she used was a meager coating of precum, which was now being turned into froth at the entrance of his ass. With every violent slam into his big, white booty, she could see him fading away more and more, his eyelids fluttering and his moans erratic. But whether it was to pleasure or pain, she had no idea.

"Mm, you're doing so well, Jessie," she whispered in his ear, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You were truly made for this... A natural little slut for big, black cock..." It was a miracle that she was able to produce any other sound than moaning at this point, because Jesse's ass was truly one of a kind. Warm and snug, yet still able to bear the brunt of her cock without too much issue. Perhaps it felt this good because he was a boy. Perhaps she should have been fucking boys all this time...

Jesse only managed to grit his teeth in response, as he was hit with a shameful realization. It felt good.Really good. The pain was still building up to a level that should have had him screaming, but somehow, all that pleasure that it came with kept him in check. His prostate was actively working against him, sending out mind-numbing waves of bliss each time the big, black fuck-meat grinded against it.

He looked down, seeing the massive shaft defiling him, pistoning in and out, stretching his asshole out to a degree that seemed almost impossible. All while her huge balls swung up and down, striking his own balls and his tiny little dick over and over... And that's when he realized how fucking hot it all looked. If this was filmed and posted online, people would most definitely go crazy over it. He could already see the titles:Tiny femboy gets destroyed by big, black girl-cock, orWhiteboy with fat ass getting blacked.

Stop! he thought to himself, but couldn't quite prevent himself from biting his lip in lust, his face blushing more than ever..Stop thinking about it... Control yourself... She's forcing herself on you... Forcing her big, black... No!

"Sh-Shauna!" he suddenly blurted, turning his face to hers. "Kiss me!"

Shauna paused her thrusting in shock, staring at the boy while panting heavily, before her lips contorted into a triumphant smile. "I knew you'd come around, babe..." Just as she once again shoved the entire length of her cock inside his asshole, she joined him in a kiss, one that skipped over any buildup or subtlety. It almost looked as if they were trying to eat each other, their tongues flailing around wildly as they traded spit, coating their chins and cheeks in it.

As it turned out, kissing was the perfect way to distract Jesse from the ongoing rearrangement of his insides. Shauna's soft lips and wet, overpowering tongue practically had his brain short-circuiting, like he was transcending to another plane of pure pleasure. Although, the kiss itself wasn't the only factor. Sure, he was no longerfocusing on the fact that he was currently losing his anal virginity, but that doesn't mean that he didn't feel it. The two forms of stimuli combined were worryingly pleasurable, especially while still affected by the weed he smoked earlier, and the thought that Shauna might have been right all along slowly crept into his mind...

But then, Shauna abruptly pulled away from him. "Aah, I fuckin' knew it, Jessie..." she moaned, swallowing Jesse's sweet saliva that had gathered in her mouth, while her hips thrusted away like second nature to her, but now with a speed reduced to something that could be considered gentle and loving. She smiled warmly as the boy whimpered from the sudden lack of tongue in his mouth, deciding to replace it with a gentle nipple massage. "You love the feeling of big, black cock, don't you..."

"Th-that's not why I..." he began, only to realize something that was both alarming and relieving. The pain was decreasing. And furthermore, the pleasure wasincreasing. Maybe because Shauna had toned down her speed somewhat, but even compared to the moment of initial insertion, it was far more bearable now.

Shauna grinned, still gently fucking him, but suddenly changing her movement up to a sort of circular, rocking motion, rather than just plunging forward head-on. She was instantly met with low, held-back moans from Jesse, just like she had expected.

"You were sayin'?" she teased, kissing his cheek.

"Shut up..." Jesse mewled. "Just... mmm... don't stop..."

In that moment, Shauna knew that he was hers. "You got it, baby girl..."

Jesse leaned back against the pillow as Shauna's gentle, yet powerful thrusting went on, his brain under attack by the sexy sound of her moans and gasps right into his ear. His entire body was being massaged by hers, her fingers pinching his pink nipples, sending electrifying jolts of ecstasy through him, while her hard abs and soft tits, all coated in sweat, rubbed against his back. By now, he didn't even care anymore about any shame for himself, or resentment for Shauna. He wanted to cum so badly, and he was so close too, just from having his ass filled with cock, but he just couldn't get all the way there. With Shauna's strong arms holding his back, there was no way for him to finish himself off either.

But as it turned out, Shauna could see that his little dick was throbbing in pleasure. She wrapped one of her big hands around it, easily covering its entire length, jerking it downwards at the same time as pushing her hips forward with even more power than before.

"Aah!" Jesse howled, squirming, thrashing around... and ejaculating all over. While his weak semen only came out in thin, watery spurts, the distance it traveled made it clear that he was feeling an unimaginable level of pleasure.

"Oh, shit, Jessie..." Shauna breathed in his ear, her mouth in an o-shape as her hand was coated in his cum.

"Mmmm... Shauna..."

Shauna bit her lip as her eyes met his teary, glossy, baby-blue ones. "Don't moan like that, baby girl..." she said, her thrusts getting even faster. "You're gonna make me nut so fuckin' hard..."

"Not inside..." Jesse begged. "Please, pull out..."

"Fuck, Jessie..." Shauna growled in response. "Mmm, you're just makin' it worse..." The boy's whimpering was like music to her ears, and in hearing it, her every sense was being stimulated in some way. The sweet smell of his golden hair, the taste of his smooth skin that she eagerly licked and kissed, the sight of his sexy, curvy body... and of course, his warm asshole clinging to her cock. Her entire body tingled as she felt the incoming orgasm around the corner...

"I-I'll drink it! I'll do anything, just please don't cum inside..."

Jesse's words came like a surge of lightning through Shauna's body, making her go lightheaded in her already worked up state.Did he really just say that...? she thought to herself. He really was nothing but a little submissive, white slut... She could hear it in her head over and over again as her forceful thrusts became drawn out and erratic.I'll do anything... Her eyes rolled back... She shuddered... And her balls finally let loose. "Ooooh, shit, babe..."

Deep within Jesse's sore ass, her massive cock was massaged for all it was worth, thick spurts of white cum being dumped inside him. He couldn't even find it in him to complain or resist in any way, he simply closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt his belly being packed with her hot, black seed. The continuous, merciless thrusting as her orgasm went on had his asshole begging for mercy, but there was no way around it. In that moment, he was nothing but a white, blonde little slut, being forcefully turned into a tool meant to serve Shauna's big, black cock.

"Mmmm, yeah, take that black nut, you lil' white bitch!" she roared into Jesse's ear, one hand gripping his throat and the other planted on his abdomen, keeping him tightly pressed against her. The fact that she had ejaculated earlier in the shower seemed to make little difference when it came to the amount she produced. She came, and came, and came, releasing so much of her spunk that she could actuallyfeel the sloshing and gurgling inside him with the hand that was still on his belly.

Shoving her cock inside him one last time, Shauna finally delivered the finishing squirt of cum. "Oh, my god..." she panted, smiling from ear to ear, her cock still twitching inside its fleshy confines. "You fuckin' drained me, Jessie... Better than any other white slut..."

Jesse stared into the wall with a sullen look on his face. "... Can you please take it out now?"

"Aw, babe," Shauna purred. "Why so tense? I know you liked it..." She gave him a wet kiss on his cheek, as she continued to massage his chest.

"N-no, I didn't," he whined, squirming in an attempt to dislodge her cock. "It hurts, Shauna... Please?"

Shauna giggled. "Aight, fine. Guess I should reward you for being such a good lil' girl." With that, she grabbed the base of her cock, which, despite getting softer and smaller by the second, took a surprising amount of force to pull out. Covered in a layer of thick cum, it plopped out and collapsed onto the mattress, making an instant mess where it landed. "There. Feelin' okay now?"

"I guess..." He tried to come to terms with what had just happened, but it was difficult with the feeling of Shauna's thick wad of cum seeping out of his gaping asshole. Strangely enough, he felt... really good. All that anxiety that he went through at the thought of losing his anal virginity had disappeared, but even disregarding that, his entire body felt so calm and relaxed. The fact that he felt that way had him worried to an extent, but he chose not to think about it any further.

Suddenly, Shauna gently slid the boy off of her, putting him on the bed next to her. "Listen, Jessie," she said as she turned to face him, lying on her side and petting his cheek as he stared at the wall. "I know you ain't bein' completely honest with me, but that's fine. I just want you to know that next time, it'll feel even better... and it won't hurt as much."

"Next time..." Jesse mumbled.

"That's right, next time. Atyour place.Tomorrow." Just as she expected, Jesse turned his head towards her in alarm, and that's when she took the opportunity to give him a wet kiss. There was no tongue this time around, she just planted her thick lips on his, closing her eyes as she pressed the two together with a hand around the back of his head. When she pulled back, she opened her eyes and stared intently at the cute, concerned look on his face, petting his cheek lovingly. "... And you're gonna love it."

Jesse blushed and looked away once more. "Whatever..."

With a smile, and a final kiss on his forehead, she rolled off the bed and stood up. "I'm gonna clean up a bit, and take a piss," she said. "You wanna watch a TV show or somethin' after? I think I got some popcorn somewhere."

A drawn out silence followed. "... Sure," he finally mumbled in response. In the corner of his eye, he saw Shauna give him a little smirk before turning around to head to the bathroom, and that's when he looked over at her. She must have been trying to show off that sexy body of hers judging from the way she was sauntering, with her hips swaying from side to side, that massive, round ass jiggling along hypnotically. And of course, her flaccid, but still huge, black cock swinging around freely... Still dripping cum onto the floor...

"... Shauna?" he called out.

"Yes?"

"Don't take too long..."