Black Vengeance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If only it were that easy..."

"Hey..." Shauna replied softly, lifting his chin up with her finger. "I know that I've been too rough with you until now. And I'm... sorry for when I hit you the other day... That ain't who I am. Never have, never will be. I just... got a bit heated back then."

Jesse turned away, his bottom lip starting to quiver. "Is that all you're sorry for?" Oddly enough, the small extent to which he had slowly learned to accept Shauna seemed to have vanished the moment they set foot in his apartment. There were so many things he had failed to prepare himself for, such as how he would explain his new situation to his mother, friends, and anyone else that would inevitably find out about Shauna. Perhaps their run-in with Mrs. Adams had made him realize that.

"Of course not," said Shauna. "But like I've already said, it's hard to feel too bad when I know that there's a part of you that's bein' dishonest about your feelings for me. That part of you will grow and make you realize that you love what I can offer you."

"You sure seem confident in that."

Shauna smiled, brushing back the blond hair hanging down in front of Jesse's forehead. "Well, I do have a lot of experience with girls like you. It will start with you gettin' used to it. Then you'll crave it. Then you'll be addicted. And at the same time, I'll shower you with cuddles and kisses, and you'd never feel lonely with me by your side."

Jesse stayed silent. He wasn't about to admit that there was some truth to what Shauna had suggested about the little hint of desire she had conjured up deep within him, but neither was he going to continue to complain, knowing that it would have no effect on her. There were some things that he had to make clear before he could ever settle down with her, though.

"How long until my home looks like yours?" he said and turned back to her, his pretty, blue doe eyes glimmering with a hint of worry. "Are you gonna smoke weed in here as well?"

"You silly lil' girl," Shauna giggled. "I ain't gonna smoke at all no more. That shit's behind me now."

"I sure hope so..." mumbled Jesse. He couldn't even be bothered to try to see through if she was telling the truth or not at this point.

"Guess you're just gonna have to wait and see, huh?" Hugging him even tighter so that her fat, black tits pressed against his suddenly blushing face, Shauna leaned down to give him another kiss on top of his blond hair. She loosened her grip around him and glanced down at him, only to see that he still hesitated to even look at her, drawing out a little groan of frustration from her. "Come on, babe... How much do I need to kiss your ass to get you to drop to your knees willingly?"

That certainly did the trick in switching his mood, though perhaps not in the direction Shauna wanted. "W-what?" he stammered, instinctively trying to back away from her, but was still locked within her grasp.

Shauna pushed her hips forward, rubbing her growing bulge against Jesse's abdomen. "We haven't done it since yesterday... And seein' you walk all the way here in your sexy-ass getup got me all horny..."

Breaking out into a sudden sweat, Jesse's mouth hung open as his gaze slowly wandered from Shauna biting her thick bottom lip to the meaty cock pressing against him. She mentioned his "sexy-ass getup," but his white T-shirt and black sweatpants were nothing to write home about. The clothing she wore was definitely far more risqué. Her growing erection was slowly stretching out the tight, ill-fitting waistband of her shorts, showing off the thick base of her cock above it. And above that, of course, was the little tattoo that had come to be something more than cringeworthy and trashy in Jesse's eyes. Something that somehow painted Shauna as a purebred, powerful bull of a woman... Something that now made Jesse weak in the knees...

100% Black...

"I-I have to pee!" he blurted, closing his eyes to spare himself from that strange feeling growing within him.

Shauna stayed quiet for a moment, then shrugged. "Aight, babe," she said. "Make it quick though. I'm gettin' impatient." At last, she loosened the grip with which her arms held him, and thus he quickly slipped away from her and scurried towards the bathroom.

Swinging the bathroom door open and quickly shutting it behind him, Jesse took a moment to catch his breath. He couldn't believe how close he just got to doing the exact thing that Shauna was hoping for. Regardless of the questionable way she treated him, her erotic appearance that left little to the imagination seemed to have the power to cancel out every hint of reason in Jesse's mind. Like the two poles of a magnet, his inner, white slut and Shauna's black cock were drawn together no matter how Jesse tried to distance himself.

Only when he went to pull down his pants and sit down on the toilet did he realize something: Between him and Shauna was a locked bathroom door, and in his pocket was his cellphone. There was still a chance to escape this mess. With a sudden sense of hope, he pulled his phone out and unlocked it, pleased to see the homescreen of his display after not having dared to even look at it with Shauna around. Throughout his time spent with her it still had plenty of battery life remaining, and thus, help was only a call away. He took a deep breath as he pondered the possible outcomes. Could he really go through with it just like that? Was this really a decision one made that quickly?

After some time spent thinking about it, he decided to do it. In a hurry, his little fingers started typing in the numbers to the emergency service before hitting the call button. He could feel the droplets of sweat start to form on his forehead as he brought the phone to his ear, knowing that every extra second spent in the bathroom might come off as suspicious to Shauna. Thankfully, an operator picked up before an all-out panic set in.

The young female on the line had barely finished asking about the nature of the emergency before the words quietly began pouring out of Jesse's mouth. With just enough coherence to string his sentences together, he told her the rough summary of what had happened during the last couple of days, from his fateful meeting with the black, amazonian woman, to the way she had forced herself into his apartment and life. He left out a few big details of course, hoping to retain at least a shred of pride in his masculinity.

The woman seemed to understand him well enough, and went on to ask him for his address. He gave it to her and was relieved to hear that she would immediately dispatch help that would arrive before long. Though that didn't mean that it was over yet, Jesse nonetheless felt a huge weight lift off his shoulders, and he thanked the operator over and over.

Many long minutes went by as Jesse stayed on the emergency line, the young woman's calming words managing to keep him in check. Before long, Shauna gave a startling knock on the bathroom door, followed by asking how long he was going to be in there. Though fearing that his tone would give him away, he nonetheless came up with an excuse that seemed to go over well enough. He could hear his dark-skinned tormentor go back to the living room, allowing him some extra time to remain in the bathroom as he awaited help.

Not long after, another knock was heard, this time from the front door. Jesse instantly turned his attention away from his phone, instead listening to confirmation that his saviors had finally arrived. Sure enough, a man's voice resonated through the apartment walls, identifying himself as police and demanding the front door be opened up. No immediate response was heard from Shauna, and in that moment there was no way of knowing what could have gone through her head.

The police officer gave another knock and called out one more time, this time followed by the sound of slow, nervous steps from the living room, moving towards the front door. Then there was a click from the door knob... and the words of the police officer were thus heard far more clearly. Calmly but sternly he informed Shauna of the crimes she was suspected of having committed, and that she was required to be placed under arrest. Though she seemed to begin to fumble for an explanation, no discernible words were spoken by her in response to the officer.

A silence soon fell over the apartment, as Jesse sat on the edge of the toilet seat for some sort of update to the situation. And that update came in the form of someone making their way into the living room, followed by yet another knock, this time on the bathroom door. The voice of a second police officer called out to him, telling him that Shauna had been taken care of and that it was safe to come out.

Initially, Jesse sat in complete disbelief for a moment, but once he understood the reality of the situation, a big smile spread out on his lips. He was free! He was finally free! Free from Shauna's threats and outrageous demands! Free from her groping and molesting!

At last, he could return to his normal life! He couldn't wait to see his mother and give her a long, loving hug. And to sleep in his big, soft bed without worrying about springs poking into his beautiful skin. And to go back to work, flipping burgers on the other side of the city while getting hounded by his boss... To be able to cook his own food, tasteless and uninspired as it may be... To keep getting ignored and rejected by every girl that he finds cute... To never see a woman as striking as Shauna again... To... never being forced to suck her big, black balls with her footlong cock resting on top of his face... To never feel the... exhilarating feeling of that monster forcing itself into his tight ass and... dumping a big, warm load of cum deep inside him...

The knock was heard once more, louder this time. "Hellooo, Jessie? What's takin' you so long?"

Though it was certainly a grim reality he had been taken back to, some part of Jesse was relieved to hear Shauna's powerful voice. A scenario in which he was rescued from her clutches might very well have been as easy and quick as he had imagined... But despite currently being a prisoner in his own home, knowing that the alternative was living in loneliness for who knows how long made the decision to actually call for help all the harder.

Jesse gulped. "I-I'm getting out now!" he stammered back, tearing off a piece of paper to wipe with.

"I hope so," Shauna replied in a playful tone. "You know I don't like waitin'... And I'm thinkin' we oughta find a way to celebrate movin' in together..."

Without a word in response, Jesse stood up and pulled up his pants slowly and hesitantly. Taking a deep breath, he made his way over to the sink to wash his hands, immediately fixating on his flushed face in the mirror. He knew he couldn't stall any further at this point... But at the same time, those few blond strands that stuck out of the top of his pixie-cut like hair did bother him... Same with the slight chafing on his pretty little lips. And the couple of out-of-place eyelashes that had bent down in front of his blue eyes.

Suddenly having switched his focus away from what had him worried a moment ago, he mindlessly leaned in closer to the mirror and began pushing his stray strands of hair back in their place. After leaning from side to side to inspect it, he went on to fix his lashes as well, then slid open a drawer under the sink and took out a stick of lip balm. He pursed his lips in all their puffy, pink glory, applying a generous coating of the sticky substance, then even went as far as to part them to inspect his perfectly white teeth as well.

Memories of his first night spent with Shauna emerged anew as he stood there in front of the mirror, making sure that he looked as pristine as possible. He had done the very same thing that time... Only then he did it due to the possibility of having sex with her, without knowing that she had a cock between her legs. Now he was merely doing it because... well, why, exactly?

The realization that these small details wouldn't normally be a bother finally hit him. He recoiled away from the mirror and stared at the bewildered look on his face, a growing feeling of horror washing over him. All this time that he had spent trying to prevent Shauna from consuming him... Had it all been for nothing? Even with those defiant thoughts on his mind, his subconsciousness seemed to have forced him to pretty himself up for her. If only there was a way for him to know if Shauna's influence was the only thing that could cause such a behavior in him... Perhaps she had merely awoken what was already there, deep within him...

With a grumble, Jesse turned away from the mirror and headed for the door. No matter how much he dwelled over it, his thoughts alone couldn't resolve anything. He had to face reality. Face his feelings. Face the possibility that he may have been wrong in resisting Shauna this whole time.

He opened the bathroom door and emerged into the living room, finding the ebony "guest" sitting on his couch, her nearly entirely bare legs resting on the coffee table in front of her. She patted the seat next to her with her left hand, her right hand holding the remote to the TV that she had taken the liberty of turning on. Though uncomfortable with the rate at which she seemed to be settling in, Jesse nevertheless continued towards the couch, his heart racing faster and faster.

"Figured I'd make myself at home," Shauna said, moving her arm up on top of the back of the couch, right behind where she had urged Jesse to sit.

Jesse came all the way up to her, glancing at her smile and knowing that it would fade if he were to test her patience. "Th-that's cool..." he mumbled, turning around and sitting his big, fat boy-butt a few inches away from Shauna's muscular legs.

"Nice place you got, by the way," she went on. "You made it sound worse when you talked about tryin' to stand on your own legs or whatever. Mama really ain't paid for all this?"

"No, she didn't... This place isn't even that fancy." Perhaps he had a biased opinion from his luxurious upbringing, but he truly didn't think that his apartment was all that special. It was nice, sure, but nothing particularly unaffordable for the average person.

Shauna giggled. "Guess anything's a lot better than my place, huh?"

"Your place was nice too..." Jesse said, trying to sound genuine.

"You tryin' to get me to go back there?" Shauna shot back.

"N-no! That's not what I meant!"

"Chill out, babe! I'm just messin' with you." With the arm that she had splayed out across the backrest behind Jesse, she reached down to grab him around his shoulder. Even now she could feel the shudders passing through his body upon her mere touch.

Jesse nervously looked down at the floor. Shauna did seem like she was attempting to brighten the mood whenever she got the chance, but the possibility of angering her still weighed heavy on Jesse's mind. Despite her trying to convince him that her past violence was nothing to worry about anymore, he couldn't be sure just yet, when even the way she touched him was rough and inconsiderate most of the time. Not to the point of being painful, but it certainly kept him on his tippy toes.

But this time around, the energy she exuded turned out to be far less threatening in Jesse's eyes, as Shauna suddenly slumped down where she sat and crossed her legs on top of the coffee table. He cast a glance at her, noticing that she strangely enough seemed to only be focusing on whatever random TV show was in front of her. She was still holding him with her left arm, but no other part of her was giving him any form of attention.

Her silence and seeming disinterest strangely enough only induced frustration in Jesse. Why was she just sitting there? She was damn near about to jump him minutes ago, and now she seemed to have forgotten about it completely. Perhaps she simply wasn't in the mood any longer? Though that certainly seemed far-fetched considering the type of person she was, and taking into account how quick of a change it had been. Unless something had happened while Jesse was in the bathroom...

He cleared his throat. "... Didn't you say something about... me dropping to my knees earlier?"

Slowly, Shauna looked over at him, a sly smirk creeping in on her face. "Ooh, gettin' in the mood, are we?"

"W-what?!" Jesse stammered, instantly going beet red in the face. "No, I just... wanted to know what you were planning..."

"Well, I realized that it ain't fair that I have to initiate it every time, you know?" said Shauna. "A partner can't expect to only receive without givin' nothin' in return."

"But... I'm not even..." Jesse began, his voice trailing off as he looked down to see a big, painful-looking bulge start to twitch within Shauna's shorts.

"Jessie, we both know you want some," Shauna said, gently petting his cheek with her thumb. "Save us both some effort, babe. Come on..."

Jesse searched for words for a few seconds, before merely letting out a deep sigh. "Maybe you're right..."

Shauna stayed silent. She knew that no more words were necessary at that point. Hell, now that he seemed to have finally come to terms with her big, black cock ever so slightly, any more words would probably do more harm than good. It was time to let him explore himself by his own accord.

Retracting her legs from off the coffee table, Shauna went on to sit up straight once more. She spread her thighs as wide as she could, so that Jesse had no chance to miss the inviting gesture. Though she nonchalantly kept looking straight ahead at the TV, all of her focus was directed at the increasingly conflicted, yet clearly intrigued look on Jesse's face in the corner of her eye.

Jesse accepted the invitation quickly enough to surprise even himself. He gulped as he slowly slid off the couch, kneeling down on the floor and getting in position in front of Shauna. Once boxed in by her muscular legs, he paused for a moment to give himself a chance to reconsider, but sensing Shauna's piercing gaze from where she sat was all it took for him to know that there was no turning back.

The white hotpants that Shauna wore almost went all the way up to her crotch, and within the tight enclosure, her massive cock was clearly getting eager to be freed. Jesse had to use nearly all of his focus merely to breathe properly as he slowly reached out to grab the waistline of the shorts and the white panties underneath. He started pulling the front down just as slowly, hoping that Shauna wouldn't mind being a bit patient with him, considering that it was his first time literally taking the matter into his own hands.

The thick base of her black cock was no longer the only thing that was visible. Jesse's eyes were completely fixed on the shaft as he revealed more and more of it, a hint of fear growing within him, but paired with other emotions that kept him going. However, the suspense was halted before long, when he realized that pulling down Shauna's shorts all the way was impossible with her sitting down. Of course he knew that she wouldn't lift a finger to help him at that point, seeing as how the whole idea of this was to do everything himself. Thus, there was only one thing to do...

Jesse glanced at Shauna, who, as expected, looked back at him silently with a knowing smirk. Letting go of her shorts and panties, he reached inside them instead, hooking his thumbs underneath the visible portion of her fat cock. With a feeling of awe as he felt its thickness and warmth, he began lifting it up, attempting to pull it out of its confines. To his dismay he found that, while it wasn't fully erect yet, it was still too stiff to simply snake out. Letting out an annoyed little grumble, he pulled it up harder and harder, slowly revealing several more inches. Before long he had pulled out a good half of it, and the panties that clung to it were struggling to hold it down, the pulsating, veiny cock-meat bending as it ached to be released.