Black Vengeance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, holy fuckin' shit, Jessie!" Shauna gasped, her mind completely blown from this all new experience. "You're... you're actually fuckin' doin' it!" Not a single part of her massive cock was visible any longer. All of it was snuggly sheathed inside Jesse, his throat rapidly convulsing to the point of almost strangling Shauna's womanhood. And each time she throbbed within him, pleasure rippled through her body in a way that no other white slut could achieve.

As Jesse hung there, slumped forward with Shauna's cock impaling him, his gagging came back at full force. Frothy drool leaked out of the stretched-out corners of his mouth, and oxygen had no way of getting to his lungs, let alone his brain. And yet, he would not falter. At that moment he lived for Shauna, and her perfect body was the only thing that mattered. His lips would remain pressed against her pelvis until she climaxed if it was the last thing he did. His hands would rub her balls until he could feel them tighten, and his nose would be filled with the strong musk wafting off her sweaty groin...

... All while his groggy eyes stared right at the100% Black tattoo in front of them...

Shauna writhed where she sat, curling her toes and massaging her fat, black tits like she was trying to mangle them. The moment was coming. There was no movement involved; only a white boy stuck on her cock. And yet, nothing else was necessary. It was all it took for the boiling sensation in her body to gather in her twitching, sweaty balls, that even now were being squeezed by Jesse's little fingers. She let out a final gasp...

"Mm, I'm cumming, baby!" she groaned, trying to not lose her focus as she looked down to view the imminent mess. No matter how much her mind started to cloud with pleasure, she had to see everything.

The big, black nuts nearly leaped out of Jesse's hands as they tightened against Shauna's pelvis, and with a throb to end all throbs he could feel her cock's first hot blast of thick cum splatter against the inside of his throat. With that, he finally allowed himself to end his deep throating, a significant buildup of drool flooding off his chin as he slid back to reveal the slick cock. It almost looked as if the force of Shauna's cumshot pushed him back, but in reality, Jesse merely didn't want all that cum to be swallowed without a trace. He wanted to see it in all its glory. He wanted to feel it searing his skin. He wanted to use it to test himself, and find out once and for all if what Shauna said was true...

... Was he a black cock slut after all?

The groaning, quaking dickgirl was quick to grab her throbbing cock and start to violently stroke it. "Fuck, Jessie!" she hissed between her teeth, another thick rope of cum splattering across Jesse's panting mouth and reddened cheeks. "I'm gonna nut all over those white lil' titties!"

Jesse didn't utter a word as he pouted out his chest and pressed his palms against the sides of his meager pecs. With his boyish, white flesh pushed together, the little cleft that formed in between was quickly filled with a layer of cum. In complete and utter awe, he stared longingly at the massive, black shaft being mindlessly jerked off right in front of him as it continued to unload. Bursts of hot seed, so voluminous that they spanned all the way across his chest, shot out one after another, audibly splattering into a criss-cross pattern of white, stinky goo over his nipples and collarbones. And in a way similar to how Shauna roared like a beast, her aim was hardly focused enough to target only Jesse's chest. He made sure to stick his tongue out as far as he could to catch any stray cum that managed to reach up to his face. Even that comparatively small amount forced him to swallow a couple of times.

Though Shauna's orgasm was diminishing, any decrease in pleasure was replaced with an almost sadistic desire to coat Jesse from head to toe. Little by little her senses came back to her, and with that she made sure to slide forward on the couch, carefully making sure that the last weak dribbles of cum reached all the way to her white lover. She sighed, pulling back her foreskin one last time, right above Jesse's face. The little globs that dripped off landed right on his tongue, and Shauna was happy to see him swallow immediately.

"God damn, Jessie..." she said, letting go of her hefty shaft. "I ain't never had a blowjob that good. You know how to handle big, black cocks, that's for damn sure."

Jesse blushed underneath the few lines of cum that had reached his cheeks. "I-I just did what felt right..." he mumbled. Still staring at the slowly softening cock drooping down inches in front of his face, he noticed a little dribble still escaping the fat tip. As if on autopilot, he grabbed it and promptly leaned in to lick the last bit up.

"Ooh, look at you. Didn't even need to be told."

He swirled it around in his mouth before swallowing. "Yeah, well... You're lucky it doesn't taste bad, at least." In truth, out of everything that Shauna had made him endure, her cum had never been an issue. His pride wouldn't allow him to flat out admit that he actually liked the flavor, but Shauna probably knew that already. Jesse cast a glance up at her, expecting some smug remark about him being her little cum-slut, but she merely sat there with a strange, serene look on her face. "... What?" he said.

"You're beautiful, Jessie..." Shauna purred, the typical arrogance and sassiness in her voice replaced with warmth and affection. "You're so beautiful. I hope you know that."

Never had such a strange feeling hit the young boy. Much like the cum coating its exterior, his chest was heating up from the inside in a way that he knew could only mean one thing: He was in love after all. In love with the huge, brutish rapist that was Shauna. He knew how wrong it was, how much he should despise everything about her, and still did to a small extent... And yet despite that, the kindness and love she offered him was more than he had ever expected from a woman. For that, he had to show his appreciation, strange as it might have been. He had to kiss her.

Shauna didn't know what to think as Jesse stood up on his short, but thick legs, bringing his face above hers. When he proceeded to lean forward and grab her by the shoulders, her surprise was evident on her face, but it gave way to happiness quickly enough. Though cum still dripped off Jesse's sexy body, the fact that he closed his eyes and pouted his pink lips made it clear that his messiness was not going to get in the way of ending the blowjob with a kiss. And Shauna, who definitely didn't mind the taste of her own cum, was happy to oblige.

Their lips connected, smearing the black woman's sticky seed all over them. The taste of it was shared with her as their tongues intertwined, and Shauna could tell that Jesse was acting on his own free will rather than obligation. He kissed her so passionately that it bordered on aggressive, in a way that hardly reflected the timid boy's first impression two days prior. She did not yet know if that meant that he had submitted completely, but it was obvious that she was affecting him in the way she had hoped and expected.

Jesse eventually pulled away, sucking on Shauna's tongue as they slowly separated. He was met with a warm smile when he opened his eyes, one that spread right over to him. For a moment there was nothing but love on his mind, and he suspected that she felt the same way.

"I like this side of you," said Shauna. "The one that takes initiative."

He smirked bashfully in response. "I like it too..

"Bet this guy does as well," she added, grabbing her half-erect cock in her hand and wagging it from side to side.

With an uncharacteristic sense of triumph, Jesse stared at the coal-black cock as Shauna tucked it back into her shorts. He knew that the next time he saw it, hesitation would be replaced with confidence. Shauna had already claimed both his throat and asshole with it before, but today he had conquered it with his throat all on his own, and on his first attempt no less. All that was left was to do the same with his still untrained ass. That was probably what Shauna was expecting of him anyway; his big, white asscheeks riding her cock while she leaned back like a queen being worshipped.

Before Shauna could pull Jesse down onto her lap for some post-coitus cuddles, a loud buzzing from the door resounded through the apartment. She stayed as cool as ever, but Jesse nearly jumped into the ceiling in shock. An understandable reaction, Shauna thought. He certainly looked good with all the cum coating his chest and face, but it was hardly a look one greeted visitors with.

Barely even giving Jesse the chance to react, she rose from the couch. "I can get that. You go clean yourself up in the meantime."

"W-what?" Jesse blurted. "No! Just leave it! It's not gonna be anything important anyway."

"How do you know?"

"Well, because... The only people who visit are neighbours and door-to-door salesmen and stuff."

Shauna let out a sigh. It seemed that Jesse still didn't fully understand their situation. Shauna wasn't a mere guest; she lived with him now. As such, trying to keep her hidden from visitors was an exercise in futility. One of his neighbours already knew about her after all, and it wouldn't take long before the same was true for his friends and family. She couldn't care less about any shame Jesse might feel about them finding out that he was a little slut for black cock. If anything, the faster he could freely express his true self, the better. For his own mental health... and for the sake of Shauna's insatiable libido.

But in the end, some merciful part of her took over. "Fine," she said. "I'ma just take a quick peek. Just to see who it is."

"... Whatever," Jesse sighed as he turned to go to the bathroom. "Just don't open the door, please. I'll get it if I can make it in time."

"Sure thing, babe." As Jesse disappeared into the bathroom, Shauna headed to the front door with burning curiosity. Perhaps it was Mrs. Adams paying them a visit... Perhaps she had already told the other neighbours about Shauna. That would certainly make it easier for Jesse to come to terms with having her around.

The doorbell buzzed once more, just as Shauna bent down to look through the door's peephole. On the other side was a woman, but not Mrs. Adams. This one was relatively young. Short. Blonde. Blindingly attractive even with the distortion from the peephole's lens, with her fancy clothing, carefully applied makeup and an expensive-looking handbag. But most importantly, and to Shauna's great shock, she wasfamiliar.

Shauna gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. What this woman was doing here was a complete mystery to her, but that would not stop her from finally living out the confrontation she had fantasized about so many times. Without further ado she defied her promise to Jesse, yanking his front door open. The blonde woman on the other side smiled for a moment, before noticing that the person in front of her was not the young, blond boy that lived there. Her face went through numerous expressions in a fraction of a second, from shock, to disbelief, and finally to dread. Shauna remained silent, leaving the woman to be the first one to open her mouth.

"Shauna...?"