Black Vengeance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the moment finally came. Shauna's panties could no longer hold back her raging hard-on, and out it sprung with such force that it could damn near have knocked Jesse out if he hadn't kept his distance. Now, with that huge thing out in the air, he could see just how much Shauna had held her urges back from the way it throbbed. With horror in his eyes, yet at the same time a salivating mouth, he stared at the nearly completely exposed cockhead, its tip glistening with a bead of precum, and its already massive girth inflating even further every time her cock twitched.

"Mm, 'bout time it gets aired out a bit," Shauna purred, resting her arms atop the back of the couch. "Gets a bit stuffy in there... But you can already tell, can't you?"

Indeed, Jesse could immediately tell. In his humble, yet clean and fresh apartment, the scent of cock cut through to the point where it could probably have been detected from across the room. And Jesse neither flinched nor held his breath. He may have been used to it to some extent from the couple of times he and Shauna had done it previously, but perhaps he was just atiny bit too unfazed by it for his own liking. Hell, he may actually have been enjoying it a bit. The way his own little cock pressed painfully into the front of his pants certainly suggested as much...

With his mouth hanging open, though with an otherwise completely blank expression on his face, he continued with his task, lifting his hands to wrap his fingers around Shauna's cock before she could show any impatience with him. The hard, yet spongy shaft immediately throbbed as he grasped it, a good fourth of its circumference being uncontainable by his inadequate little fingers. He could almost feel that monster staring down at him, as if it knew that it were to rule over little white sluts like Jesse.

At that moment, he knew there was no point in holding back the little feeling of lust brewing up within him. He leaned forward and closed his eyes, pressing his little nose against the moist rim of Shauna's wide glans, at the little string that connected it to her foreskin. In a manner that no longer showed any of his previous hesitation, he filled his lungs with a long whiff of cock-musk. A shudder went down his spine as the masculine scent seemed to fry his brain. He could barely think, and still he continued to mindlessly sniff it again and again, the effect that it had on him like a mild version of the cannabis from the day before.

Letting out a deep breath of the air he had gathered from his cock-sniffing, he pressed his lips against the underside of Shauna's shaft, giving it what would seem like a kiss of appreciation. But just as he was about to do it again, he at last came back to his senses. He opened his eyes and looked up at Shauna, seeing her sitting there like she owned the place, her big, black lips smiling wide.

"Keep at it, babe," she said. "You're bein' such a good girl..."

Yet another shudder went down Jesse's spine as he heard her say that. Only now it didn't stem from a feeling of unease, but more like excitement. Was he still bothered by constantly being referred to as a girl? Sure, to some extent. But now, in a sexual setting, he found himself getting even hornier as a result of it, for reasons he couldn't truly understand. The mind is a complicated thing after all, and these confusing feelings that the beautiful black woman had awoken in him didn't exactly make things simpler.

"Still a bit tight in my shorts, though," Shauna added. "Could you help with that, babe? Air out the whole package?"

"R-right..." Jesse mumbled, his blushing face almost making him look eager to follow Shauna's instructions. Perhaps that was true to an extent...

With his right hand, he reached in underneath Shauna's big cock, wiggling it into the tight enclosure to fish out what he was looking for. Feeling the warm, slightly moist skin of her nutsack drape over his palm as he dug further, he cupped the whole thing with his fingers and pulled it out of Shauna's panties. As he had expected, the sheer size of her nuts required quite a lot of force to pull out of the snug fabric, but he knew that they could handle some roughness.

Once they had finally popped free, Jesse sat there for a few seconds with his eyes glued to them. His tiny little white palm was completely covered by the two giant balls, and now that they were exposed to the cooler air in the room outside of Shauna's pants, the way they began subtly moving around within the low-hanging, smooth pouch of skin was like pure magic to him. Needless to say, the fact that they had been tucked away in her warm clothing for as long as her cock meant that they too contributed to the scent that was actively gnawing away at Jesse's pride and sanity.

"Good girl," Shauna said. "Make sure to-"

"Wait!" Jesse interrupted, before taking a deep breath. "I... I don't want any more instructions. I wanna try doing this on my own."

Shauna stared down at his blue, angelic eyes in shock, but smiled before long. "That's what I like to hear, Jessie... Looks like the lil' black cock slut in you is comin' out..."

Jesse felt her words wash over him in a wave of heat, but didn't let it show in any way. He didn't even care if she was right or not at this point. He merely went on to bury his nose between Shauna's balls and immediately took a deep breath of the scent that wafted off them. Meanwhile, his right hand kept tending to her cock, his fingers enveloping the foreskin as he jerked it up and down over the thick head, continuously revealing it in its shiny, moist, musky glory. Using his left hand to aid him in his ball-worshipping, he grasped the skin of Shauna's sack that ran from her crotch to her balls. From there he held them up in front of his mouth and began kissing them gently, yet with as much voracity as a timid boy like him could muster, though not for long before his tongue started slathering them in spit.

Shauna's subtle moans came out in a strange, irregular fashion as new sensations were continuously being added, the shock of how fast things were moving leaving her in a state of daze unsuited for someone as strong and confident as her. She didn't even have time to get used to the tickling sensation of having her balls licked, as suddenly, both of them were sucked into a tight, wet and warm surrounding. Her hips shot up in pleasure purely by reflex, and her cock practically sprayed out a thick glob of precum across her abs.

She looked down, seeing that Jesse's cheeks were sure enough bulging with her big, black balls. "H-holy shit, Jessie!" she said, drool running down the corner of her mouth. "How did you...?" A muffled moan reverberated against her balls, either one of dismay or pleasure... Though judging by how he continued to suck on them with all his might, the latter seemed more likely...

Indeed, Jesse had yet to begin disliking anything he had done thus far. Even the faint saltiness of Shauna's sweaty balls was such an incredible turn-on despite how dirty and shameful he knew that the act was deep down. But like he had already decided, that prude and entitled part of him was on standby for now, replaced with the adventurous part of him that somehow found a thrill in defying the innocent personality he had been developing during his almost 19 years alive.

The more he thought about it, the more excited he became, as reflected by the ever-increasing speed with which his right hand jerked Shauna's foreskin up and down, the sudden flow of precum making squishy noises every time. Though the thought of it caused a hint of nervosity to stir up, that very noise served as a reminder not to focus too much on her balls. That massive, leaking cockhead needed the attention of his lips and tongue as well.

He retracted his head, feeling the big nuts stretching out his lips as he attempted to pull free. With a plop and squelch from the gush of Jesse's built up saliva, they fell out of the tight grip of his lips, landing on Shauna's shorts in a wet splatter. He stared at them in disbelief as to how he had managed to slurp them both up, then looked up slightly to see the even greater challenge in front of him, in the form of her veiny, wrist-thick cock, throbbing and drenched in precum. Then, looking further up, he was treated to the sight of Shauna biting her lip as she stared at him.

"A-am I doing good so far?" he said, suddenly feeling like a vulnerable little... girl. Perhaps the sudden pause was causing him to feel put on the spot, considering that Shauna's cock was no longer obstructing the view of her face.

"You're doin' great, babe. Fitting both of my balls in your mouth at once can't be easy."

Jesse blushed, having expected at least some degree of impatience from her for not even having gotten started on sucking her off. But he was no idiot. Even disregarding how her shaft visibly ached for having a pair of white lips around it, he knew her well enough to know that she desired nothing more than having him fully embrace his role as her worshipper.

He rose slightly but remained on his knees, bringing his face right above the raging cock that seemed to hypnotize him with its oscillating movement. The hand with which he had jerked the tip off slid further down the shaft, taking the sticky foreskin with it and revealing the massive, brown cockhead in its entirety, and allowing the intoxicating musk to leave Jesse drooling. With one hand gripping the thick base and the other holding on to Shauna's balls, he closed his eyes and planted his pink, puffy lips on the wet slit of her dick in a tender kiss. The ludicrous flow of precum immediately had his lips covered in a thick layer, and what little amount managed to seep into his mouth was quickly swallowed by him as by reflex. He kissed it again, spreading his pouting lips out so that they slid down about a half inch around the big glans, then did the same thing again... and again... and again... Before he knew it, his O-shaped mouth was once again getting stretched out as Shauna's cock made its way inside it.

While clearly eager to explore the little cocksucker inside him, Jesse was still untrained in the art of actually performing the act in question. But he would not let that stop him from trying his best. And try he did, wasting no time in moving his lips further down Shauna's dark shaft each time he bobbed his head forward. The huge head of her cock made its way into his mouth deeper and deeper, and once the entrance to his throat was subsequently rammed with each continuous descent down her shaft, the gagging quickly came along.

Shauna was just about to lean back and enjoy herself when she felt Jesse start to convulse and spasm around her cock. "Oh, shit, Jessie!" she blurted, reaching out to push his head back for his own safety, but stopped herself at the last second. Though she strongly suspected that Jesse had bitten off more than he could chew, hehad requested her to not chime in.

Like she had intended a moment ago, she leaned back on the soft couch and rested her head back against the palms of her hands, staring with glee at the contrast of her thick, black cock within the grasp of Jesse's tiny, white hands. He seemed to not even have noticed her voiced concern for him, his lips slurping and smacking as if sucking on a big, meaty lollipop. She couldn't even gain eye contact with him at that point, as his eyes seemed to give just as much attention to her dick as his lips. Nothing could beat Shauna's own view, though. Merely seeing Jesse grasping her cock was exhilarating, but the way his mouth stretched out to an almost comical degree each time he plunged forward was almost enough to have her prematurely bloat his cheeks with cum.

Though she had realized that Jesse was hiding his true desires quite early on, she still couldn't quite believe how easy it had been to end up in this situation. Here she was, a big, black queen being worshipped by what could possibly have been the sexiest little white "girl" on the planet. And had he discovered his own will to suck her cock this early on, there was no doubt in her mind that he would want more and more, and get better and better at it. The snowball had been set in motion...

Shauna chewed on her bottom lip and reached out to pet the beautiful, blond hair on top of Jesse's head. It was only then that he seemed to divert his attention away from sucking cock, looking up at her with what seemed like a worrying look in his blue eyes, and ceasing the back and forth movement of his head. Shauna, in response, put on a bright smile.

"I ain't gonna push you, babe," she said. "Do it at your own pace, and get used to how it feels."

Just like that, Jesse's eyes suddenly lit up with a glimmer of admiration. What he had expected from Shauna at that point was more along the lines of her grabbing him behind his head and violently starting to jerk it back and forth, turning the relatively delicate blowjob into a messy and rough ordeal. Instead, he got what seemed like genuine compassion and patience. Perhaps she really was more than that person who had defiled him two nights earlier. And perhaps he would find that, in time, being with a milder version of the Shauna he had gotten to know would be something that he could learn to live with.

Right then and there, he made a decision. If he were to ever get used to this new life of his, he would need to know exactly what he was getting into. And to do that, he would have to be able to endure anything that Shauna might want sexually. Which led him to the conclusion that, now that Shauna had left everything in his hands for the time being, he needed to use that opportunity to train himself for the one skill that anyone with a big cock dreamed of in a partner.

Deep-throating.

After pulling back one last time both for mental preparation and to fill his lungs with fresh air, Jesse stared at the hefty cock in his hands, trying to work out whether or not it could possibly fit down his throat. Well, thinking back two days, he knew that it could with a bit of a "helping hand" from Shauna, but could he bring himself to do it on his own? There was only one way to find out...

He leaned in once more to plant his mouth on the tip in the same way that he had before, giving no indication to Shauna of the imminent turn things were about to take. His jaw and lips weren't in a different situation, still being forced open to the point where they were almost cracking and tearing respectively, but his throat wasn't merely poked this time around. Indeed, it would seem that all that poking had warmed it up and rid him of gags, as Jesse managed to stay calm while Shauna's giant cock started slipping down his throat.

The sudden pressure on every side of her cockhead sent a spasm of pleasure through Shauna's powerful body. "O-oh, shit, Jessie!" she moaned, her large chest puffing out and her dreadlocks swinging in an arc as she threw her head back. "That's a good girl..." She couldn't stop herself from taking a tuft of blond hair into her grasp, and with that she struggled not to intervene in Jesse's admirable effort in pleasuring her. He was doing a great job, for sure, but the thought of feeling the entirety of her foot long cock buried in his throat was all too tempting.

Thankfully Jesse was working toward the same goal, albeit a bit slower. His throat had only accepted Shauna's fat glans thus far, and while he did try to go further, each fraction of an inch of cock that he tried to swallow seemed to choke him harder and harder. With one final, aggressive effort, he jerked his head forward, forcing another couple of inches down his throat, his lips well past the midpoint of the girthy cock. But in doing so, his gag reflex, not to mention the need for air and blood flow to his brain, finally forced him to take a break.

Red in the face and with teary eyes, Jesse pulled his head back in one swift motion. The huge cock popped out of his lips as if spring-loaded, sending the buildup of saliva and precum splattering across his girly facial features before it reached a standstill, pointing up to the ceiling and swaying back and forth in excitement. What little of it hadn't already been drenched in various body fluids was quickly covered in that which flowed down from the top, as were her fat balls resting on the couch underneath.

"Goddamn, I knew we shoulda done it this mornin' too," Shauna said, wiping away some of the spit that covered Jesse's cute little nose with her thumb. "Damn near had me nuttin' already."

"I don't know..." Jesse panted in response. He looked up at the smirk on Shauna's beautiful face, actually feeling a bit proud of himself for a job well done so far, then looked back at the veiny beast in his closer vicinity. "I'm not sure how much more I can take..."

"Better make your next attempt count then, huh?"

Jesse nodded. "Yeah..."

"Should probably take off that shirt, babe," Shauna added. "It's only gonna get more messy..."

Not a single second was wasted by Jesse in obeying his black mistress' command. He grabbed the hem of his white T-shirt, pulled it off in an instant and threw it on the floor, hardly even letting it register in his brain over the thought of the cock awaiting his worship. Then, he leaned forward, putting his lips back where they belonged, on the wide mushroom tip of Shauna's black cock. This time only his mouth would be handling it, his hands instead reaching for her balls, grabbing one of them in each hand. He shuddered to think that his small hands were just barely able to hold on to them.

Just like that, Shauna was once again in heaven. With each of her nuts being kneaded by Jesse's fingers and his lips resuming their descent down her dick, she knew she would not last much longer. Not only did she sense even more determination in his actions this time around, but the sight of his downrightperfect body took the whole thing to another level. His peachy skin tone was the perfect backdrop to outline her own massive pillar of ebony cockmeat, and his slender shoulders, narrow waist and wide birthing hips really made him look like the perfect little white girl of Shauna's dreams. And those pink little boy-titties could only look better with a sticky coating...

As she sat there, watching Jesse slide back and forth with her cock between his pink lips, she was treated with something new. At the very same moment that the white boy abruptly stopped moving with his mouth full of cock, he finally tore his eyes off it in favor of eye contact with Shauna. Her breath got caught in her throat by the beautiful view of his teary, ocean-blue eyes staring right up at her, and next thing she knew, the tip of her cock was suddenly squeezed by his tight throat.

A deep, guttural moan escaped Shauna's mouth. "O-oh, fuck yeah, Jessie!" she slurred. "Swallow that black dick, babe!"

Jesse was banking on this deep-throating attempt being the one. Any more and he might just pass out. Thus, he was using every bit of strength to push forward, despite almost breaking his jaw from the girthy monster filling his mouth. Little by little he swallowed inch after inch, knowing that less oxygen reaching his brain equaled more pleasure to his black mistress. But try as he might to push through with willpower alone, his anatomy was clearly outmatched by Shauna's. The closer he got to her pelvis, the more his progress slowed down, and at that moment it seemed like swallowing the entire thing was impossible. Luckily, he had one final idea.

With only his hands holding on to Shauna's balls, he stopped pushing altogether, and instead simply let his upper body fall forward. Suddenly, the final portion of her shaft began disappearing behind his lips as quickly as the first one had. Jesse's eyes rolled back as his limp body surrendered completely to big, black cock, in a way that hinted an imminent loss of consciousness. But in truth, his reaction came from the sheer tickling pleasure of having the walls of his throat rubbed by Shauna's dick.