Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies were warm and their mouths were hot. Jack kissed her on the cheeks and and her lips. His lips hungrily roving. She could feel his cock driving deeper and deeper. She wanted to be as close to him as she possibly could. The roughness of his hands on her skin felt amazing. The tactile sensation of his tongue and teeth on her nipples made Allison's cunt slick. The more wet she became, the smoother Jack's cock plunged in, deeper and deeper. It felt like he was a part of her.

Jack grabbed her firmly and in a swift motion was on top of her. He pressed his abs against her clit and as he thrusted his cock deeper and deeper into her, the sensation of his abs massaging and rubbing her was almost more than she could bear. Allison gasped with pleasure. Jack thrust even harder when he heard Allison's moans. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. Oh my god I think I am going to... Allison's body was shaking with ecstasy.

Allison could feel her cunt quivering with pleasure as Jack embraced her in his long, lean arms. He continued to thrust into her. She could feel his hot chest pressed against her breasts. His heart was thudding with energy.

Allison bit his shoulder and clutched at his back.

"Allison, I'm- I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me Jack, I want you to cum inside me, baby."

Jack bit her shoulder and thrust once, twice, three times deeply into her. She could feel his warmth spreading inside of her. She pressed herself firmly against him.

He lay down on his side, and pulled her close to him.

Allison smiled at him, as she looked up into his blue eyes.

Oh my god. I just fucked some guy I barely know and ... I fucking loved it... I think I might be in way over my head with this one...

Jack kissed her on the lips and grazed his hand gently across her hip.

"That was... unbelievable..."

Allison smiled at him, "Um... yeah it was pretty great..."

Jack laughed, "Just 'pretty great' you seemed to be enjoying it a little more than just somebody who was having a 'pretty great' time."

Allison laughed, "Alright, alright, you win. It was pretty good."

Jack grabbed her and kissed her again pulling her close to him and running his hands along her back. When they resurfaced Allison giggled.

"Wow, what was that for?"

"I don't know, I just felt like it, so I did it, you got a problem with that?" He frowned at her.

"Nah, I guess it's okay." Allison shifted slightly and felt Jack's warm cum trickling from her cunt. "Ummm we should probably get a handle on this situation though... I don't want you to have clean up a huge mess..."

Jack nodded, then he pulled Allison towards him and picked her up in his arms and carried her like newlyweds entering their threshold for the first time. He made his way across the bedroom to a side door that was slightly ajar. He pushed it open revealing one of the most beautiful bathrooms Allison had ever seen. He had a bathtub... oh my god it has jets!

"Ummm... I hope this isn't too much too soon, but can I just live in your bathroom forever?"

Jack laughed and kissed her neck. He kicked one of the bathtub nozzles with his foot and a jet of water poured out of the spout. He waited for a moment and then gently lowered her into the hot bath.

Allison shivered with glee. "Um... so I can officially say that I have completely forgotten about how shitty that final was... and also... I think I am in heaven."

Jack laughed again and made his way to the bathroom door.

"You're not going to join me?" Allison tried not to sound disappointed but she could tell she hadn't done a very good job.

Jack turned to her, "Ah, I'm sorry, I have to make a quick call for business. I shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes. Is there anything I can get you while I'm gone? Water? Tea?"

"What kind of tea?"

"What kind do you like?" Jack said, smiling. Standing there, naked, Allison wanted to grab him by his cock and fuck again. She resisted the urge.

"Do you have... green tea?"

"Yep."

"Actually... WAIT! Do you have Earl Grey?"

Jack laughed, "Yep we have that too. Any milk or sugar in that?"

"Just the milk"

"Alright I shall return with your beverage shortly, in the meantime relax."

Hah. I am already more relaxed after five minutes in this tub than I have been for the past three weeks.

"I'll try."

Allison woke with a start. I must have dozed off... what happened to Jack? Allison shifted slightly in the tub. The water had chilled and she had goosebumps. She thought for a moment and hoped none of Jack's room mates were home.

She raised her voice a little, "Um... Jack? Jack are you out there?" She was met with silence. Allison looked around the bathroom. Thankfully there was a towel in here. She rose out of the tub and wrapped herself in it.

Don't freak out... Jack is probably downstairs talking on the phone. I bet he came in and saw I was asleep. He is probably just waiting for me to wake up...

Allison gingerly tip-toed out of the bathroom and peeked into the bedroom. It was dark and empty.

"Jack?" She whispered his name.

Again she was met with silence. She went to her pile of clothes and put them on quickly. She open the bedroom door and went downstairs.

The house was dark and silent. It was eerily still. Allison's heart was fluttering in her chest. Okay... ummm I am getting the fuck out of here. She reached inside her purse and jotted a note down on the kitchen counter.

"Jack, call me, 604-998-3431." She made her way to the door. Looked around one last time and then went out the front door. When she was a little ways away, she looked back at the now dark house.

I don't know what's going on, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Jack's 'delivery' job. Something isn't right...

Allison was in such deep concentration she barely even noticed someone standing under the street light right in front of her. She jumped in surprise.

"I saw you come out of the house at the end of the block." It was a man. It was hard to make out his features in the darkness.

"Yeah... so?" Allison tried to sound confident.

"I am going to tell you this once, you should stay away from Jack Corrode. The only thing he attracts is trouble... and it would be a shame for a girl like you to get involved with a guy like him."

Allison felt her stomach turn to ice. "Listen, I don't know who the fuck you think you are spying on me, or Jack, or whatever, but you should just- just mind your own fucking business!" She quickly walked past him and didn't look back for the next five minutes.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Chapter 2: The Roommate

"So, wait, he just disappeared?" Grace, Allison's roommate, asked over the phone.

Allison had called her as soon as she had returned to her apartment. Grace had left for home the previous day.

"Yep. Completely gone, and then the creepy warning from the stranger," Allison tried to make it sound like a joke but she had been terrified.

"Well... that's fucked. Have you heard anything from him yet?"

"No, I mean, maybe some sort of emergency came up and he had to go and take care of it... honestly... I don't know. But oh my god Grace, this guy is hot. He's also really nice and funny... he's great."

"Sounds like somebody has a crushhhh!"

"I mean, if you saw this guy you'd understand."

Grace sighed over the phone. "Well, I'm not jealous, I mean today while you were have sex with some gorgeous man, I had to help my mom clean up the house before the rest of the family arrives... so I have that going for me."

"Psh, Grace, if I had a boyfriend like Noah I wouldn't be hooking up with guys like this. You're the lucky one."

"Yeahhh... Noah's pretty great. Okay, you're right, my life's better."

Allison laughed, she was glad she'd called Grace. She felt a little better about how weird it had been at the end of the night.

***

Allison woke up the next morning feel groggy and exhausted. She had been anxiously waiting all night by her phone. She hadn't heard anything from Jack. When she woke up she rolled over in bed and immediately checked her phone. Still no messages from Jack.

Maybe I'm crazy, but something is going on... Should I go back to that mansion and see if whoever that guy was knows something? It didn't really seem like the place you just walk up to and ring the doorbell... ugh I wish he would fucking text me!

Allison spent the rest of the morning packing her bags. She wasn't going home for another two days but the packing helped with her anxiety. At noon her phone vibrated with a text. Allison pounced on it and picked it up. There was a message from an unknown number, it must be Jack's.

She opened the message and read:

Hi, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate. This is one of Jack's roommates, Garrett. I saw your note on the kitchen table this morning. Jack never came home last night. Did he ever get in touch with you?

Allison's stomach turned to ice. Jack never came home... he was officially a missing person. Allison quickly responded:

Hi Garrett, I never heard from him. The last time I saw him was at the house. Do you have any idea where he might have gone?

Allison waited a minute and sat down on her bed. She replayed the last conversation she had had with Jack. He had said he was going to go downstairs and take a call, then be back in ten minutes. She could remember that part perfectly. Whatever happened last night, it had been unexpected. When Allison's phone buzzed again she jumped in her skin.

It was Garrett again:

No... very unlike him to not come home... weird...

Allison sighed exasperatedly. Come on Garrett! This is no time for shitty open-ended texts! I need details! Allison's phone rang in her hand. Allison blinked. It was Garrett calling her!

"H-hello?"

"Uh, hi Allison this is Garrett. I know it's a little weird to be calling you... but I am really worried about Jack. I messaged some friends and they haven't heard from him either. I know this is a little intense, but what were you guys doing at the house last night?"

Allison blushed at the memory. "We were just um, we were just hanging out... Jack asked me if I wanted to get coffee after our last exam and then we went back to the house... and uh we dozed off or something... umm (Allison cleared her throat awkwardly)... Jack mentioned something about having to and take a call and then when I woke up... he was gone."

The phone was silent for a second.

"Fuck. Sorry, I don't mean to freak you out Allison, but this isn't like Jack at all. He wouldn't just ditch a friend like that. I know this is kind of weird, but do you want to come by the house this afternoon? It's just me here. I am thinking about getting the cops involved and I think it'd be better if we went over the details of everything with you here. If you don't feel comfortable I completely understand, I can give them your address or number. I could... well to be honest I could use the company... I am kind of freaking out. But if you can't, or don't want to, I completely understand."

"No! You aren't freaking me out, Garrett! Well... I mean I was already pretty freaked out, but no, I don't mind coming over there. I'm just packing right now. I'm at my apartment on campus, but I can probably come over at around 2. Does that work for you?"

"Two is perfect. Thanks Allison, I really appreciate it."

"No problem. I'll text you when I am on my way, okay?"

"Sound great, I'll see you then."

The other line clicked silent and Allison set her phone down on her bed.

Should I be going back there? I don't even know Garrett, and... Alison's memory flashed back to the stranger warning her about Jack last night. That guy seriously freaked me the fuck out. She debated with herself a little longer but eventually decided that she needed to know more information and being at the house would ensure that.

***

At 1:50 Allison got off the bus and began walking towards Jack's house. In daylight, the street seemed just like any beautiful neighborhood. The streetlight where she had received the mysterious warning last night looked harmless. Allison felt a little relieved as she approached Jack's house. There was a car outside. A red jeep. Allison knocked on the door and waited.

Garrett opened the door and stood in front of her. He was huge. He wasn't much taller than Jack, but whereas Jack had been muscular in a lean way, Garrett's muscles showed through his shirt. He offered out his hand to Allison.

"You must be Allison."

"Hi, yeah, and you're Garrett?"

Garrett nodded. "Come in, I'm sorry I didn't get in touch with you sooner. I wasn't really sure what to do honestly. Jack isn't normally like this."

Allison followed Garrett's strapping frame into the kitchen. He perched himself on a stool and faced Allison.

"Would it be possible for you to run through what you guys did yesterday? I mean, did you guys go anywhere... or see anybody before you came back here?"

Allison hesitated for a moment. She had gotten the impression that the house that Jack and her had stopped by to pick up that delivery was not supposed to be talked about. But if Jack was potentially in danger, she would be an idiot not to mention it to Garrett.

"Yeah... actually we did stop at a house before we came here... it was over by Point Grey. Jack had to pick something up from this house. He said it was for his business. That was the only place we went to before coming back here."

Garrett nodded. Allison could have sworn she saw some sort of reaction from him when she mentioned the house. It had been extremely subtle, just a tiny shift of his eyes. But something tiny had moved within him when she mentioned the house.

Garrett put his face in his hands. "I just wish I knew what happened to him, something wrong is going on here I can just feel it."

Allison patted his back gently, trying to comfort him. Garrett turned to her and smiled slightly, and before she knew it their lips were touching.

Um, what the fuck are you doing Allison? Are you kidding me right now? The guy who you were head over heels for yesterday has gone missing so naturally you want to have sex with his roommate. HIS ROOMMATE!

Even though her mind was racing Allison couldn't help herself. Garrett held her in his arms gently, but she could feel how muscular he was. He could easily toss her like a rag doll. His hands moved along her shirt and then he ripped it open.

Allison yelped in surprise, but Garrett was already picking her up and placing her (now shirtless) on the kitchen counter. He pressed his hand against her stomach and she lay back slowly. Garrett pulled her pants off with a yanking gesture that almost pulled her off the counter with them. He pulled off her panties with just as much grace. Then he slowly licked her clit.

His warm lips caressed her cunt. She could feel herself getting wet. Garrett ran his tongue in delicate little circles over her clit again and again. Each time pressing it a little more firmly with the tip of his tongue. Then he spread her with his fingers and entered into her with his tongue. He licked upwards, the friction from his tongue was electrifying. Allison shuddered with the sensation of it. He continued on like this. He licked and caressed her cunt with his lips and tongue.

"I- I..." Allison whimpered.

Garrett looked up at her. "Do you want me to stop?"

All Allison could manage was a shake of her head. Garrett stood up to his full height and unclipped her bra. He pulled his shirt off and then his pants and boxers. He was enormous. Allison could feel the blood rush to her face with excitement.

He put his rigid cock inside of her and Allison gasped as his girth filled her. Garrett roughly thrust himself deeper into her. He was so different from Jack. Garrett grabbed her with his huge arms and held her against him as he thrust himself into Allison.

Allison placed her hands on his defined glutes. She could feel him flexing and tensing as he pushed himself deeper and deeper, penetrating her until she moaned and groaned. She could feel the sweat from his chest pressing against her sensitive nipples.

"Garrett... we shouldn't..."

"Nobody tells me what the fuck I should or shouldn't do..." He lifted Allison off the table and lifted her thighs with his veined forearms. He was standing now and pushing himself into her. Allison came immediately. The psychological arousal of it all was too much. She felt her legs shaking with involuntary movement. Garrett grunted and held her legs with his tight grip, maintaining his pace. Allison came again. She closed her eyes and felt the waves of warm pleasure wash over her like a shower, her cunt twitching and quivering.

Garrett grunted and Allison opened her eyes to see his eyes closed in pleasure. His jaw was clench and Allison placed her hands on his ass and bit his shoulder. She could feel his hot load pour into her. Garrett kept thrusting and pushing, his cum dripping out of Allison's cunt and down her thigh.

Garrett slowed down and moved back towards the kitchen counter. He placed Allison down. He pulled out of her and his cum-covered cock was becoming limp at his thigh.

Garrett looked down at his hands. "We shouldn't have done that... I don't know what came over me... I... just felt so afraid and alone...I-I'm sorry." He looked at Allison with pleading eyes.

Ummm yeah... great, right after fucking like wild animals this guy is feeling guilt... perfect! Allison, how do you get yourself into these messes?

"I completely understand. I am in the same boat... I guess all the emotional stress from worrying about Jack just kind of exploded."

Garrett nodded, he closed his eyes and rubbed his brow. "I just wish we had some sort of sign that he was alright...here I'll go get you a towel... I'm sorry about making mess."

Allison waved him off, "Don't worry about it, and thank you. I'd appreciate it." She smiled at him and he smiled back at her. He left the kitchen still naked.

What was that look that Garrett had in his eyes when I mentioned the house from yesterday... Garrett knows something about Jack's job... and that house... there is something going on that house I just know it...

Allison found her bra on the counter and put it on, lost in thought. She could hear the approaching heavy steps of Garrett coming towards the kitchen. Allison tried to think of something to say to break up the tension.

"So how long have you known Jack for?" She called out to the dark hall.

Garrett appeared in the entrance way. He had a coil of rope in one hand and a knife in the other.

Allison's heart skipped a beat. "Ummm, I am not really into that stuff..."

Garrett looked directly at her, "I'm sorry Allison. You really seem like a nice girl. You just got caught up in something that was too big for your own good."

"What the fuck are you talking about Garrett? If you're messing with me, it's not funny okay? You should put that knife down!"

Garrett slowly walked towards Allison, "I'm sorry Allison. This isn't a joke. The truth is I'm not actually Jack's roommate. I came here last night to finish the job I was contracted out for: getting rid of Jack. Then I saw your note and I knew what I had to do. I had to tie up all the loose ends or else it might get traced back to my boss. I'm sorry Allison, but I can't allow that."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This guy is going to kill me. Stay calm. We are going to get out of this Allison. Look around find something to fight him with.

Allison looked to her right and saw a knife block. She jerked towards it and yanked out the biggest handle she could see. The bread knife... of course, the one knife she pulls out would be the most useless. Garrett was leaping towards her now.

Allison rolled to her right and lept off the counter. She ran down the hall. Allison thought back to her kick-boxing class lessons. She remembered what her instructor had said: