Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pulled away from the kiss, letting the moment trail off rather than abruptly stop. After their lips had left one another, their faces were still close. Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him in for a hug. With her head pressed against his chest, and his hand stroking her wet hair, she felt a sudden rise in emotion.

"I'm so glad you're back," she said, her voice almost breaking.

Natasha wanted to say more, that she thought she had lost him, that him having her back all this time had kept her working, that she wishes she'd told him she appreciates him before, rather than assuming he knew. But, she left her words as they were, as it felt like the way she had said them was enough, at least for now.

She loosened her grip on his torso, stepping back and looking up at him.

"You know, I'm pretty glad I'm back too," he said, making them both laugh. As their laughter dissipated, his expression changed, more concerned. Natasha knew from the look where this conversation was going before he said anything.

"About Laura..."

Natasha resigned herself to a difficult conversation, the reality of what happened sinking in. She knew that Clint was married, even if almost everyone else in the world didn't. She also knew he had two young kids. The moment was so powerful she felt like she had no choice but to give in, but interfering in his relationship was not what she wanted.

"It's okay," he said, as if noticing the conflict on her face. "What I'm saying is - it's all okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Laura have an agreement with this sorta thing. We're open. It's not cheating."

"So you can... fuck around? And she does too?"

"It works for us. She knows, with this job, I'm going to be who knows where for who knows how long for. She gets lonely, I get lonely - we're not going to get romantic with anyone, but we both have needs we can fulfill elsewhere."

"Wow...well, I guess that's a weight off our shoulders. I wasn't ready to get into a catfight after we go save the world."

"Fat chance. Once we save this thing we're gonna be drinking mimosas all night long."

"Mimosas? You think I'm gonna drink that shit? Whiskey please."

He laughed, and the room fell into silence again.

"This isn't going to be weird-" she began.

"Don't worry, it doesn't have to be," Clint interjected.

"Wasn't a question - I'm telling you. It isn't going to be weird. I'm not going to let what just happened change how we act around each other, and I'm not going to forget how fucking great that felt either," she said, jabbing him in the chest.

As she let her hand fall down from her chest, she was surprised to find it graze something on the way down. Innocently glancing at what it was, she saw he was fully erect again. "Really?" she asked, incredulous.

"I think we got the last of the magic," he said. "There's no more problem there - but if I'm at my base state right now, seeing you naked in front of me is going to have an effect. That's just the way it is."

"So," she said, picking her words delicately. "It's as if you just stumbled upon me on the shower, right now, for the first time."

She brought her hand to his cock, lightly stroking it with her fingertips.

"Yeah," he said, eyeing her wandering hands. "I guess so." Her right hand took a firmer grip, stroking him until he reached peak hardness again.

Making her decision, and throwing herself into it before she could second-guess herself, she dropped down to a squat. Before he could say anything, she grabbed him by the base, and brought him between her lips, enveloping him with another warm sensation. She was surprised at the taste at first, before realising she was tasting not just him, but herself too.

Eager, suddenly, to take him further in, she pushed forward and slid his cock into her throat. He involuntarily moaned at the unexpected move, placing on her cheek as she drew back for air.

Natasha dropped one knee to the floor for stability, her hands on his ass, and bobbed her head back and forth as best as she could, eager to get him off. It was as if pleasuring him was pleasuring her, for a moment... and with that thought, she changed her position slightly.

With one hand holding his base, her lips massaging the rest of the shaft, she brought her left hand between her own legs. Though she had barely noticed her arousal grow again, her lips were incredibly wet, and warm to her fingertips. Wasting no time, she plunged two fingers into her pussy, right as she slipped Clint into her mouth once again.

How much time had real passed was lost on Natasha, but it felt like mere minutes before Clint was nearing orgasm once again. With her fingers curling against her g-spot, she wasn't far behind. She redoubled her efforts, both with her mouth and with her own fingers between her thighs, until she felt him slip from her lips.

Opening her eyes, she saw he had taken a step back, and was now rubbing himself in front of her. As their eyes met, Natasha, in the heat of the moment, moved both hands to her pussy, rubbing her clit as her fingers slipped inside. At the sight of this, Clint groaned, his strokes becoming slower as he came close to the edge.

Grabbing onto the top of her hair, he held her upright and closer to his cock as he jerked off. Natasha eyed it hungrily as she masturbated, and was soon hit by the first strand of his cum. He continued to ejaculate with another moan, pumping another shot of his cum against her face. Natasha closed her eyes instinctively, feeling the hot liquid on her cheeks and forehead, before she leaned forward and took him back into her mouth again.

Close to climax herself, Natasha didn't need much to go over the edge, and it was his orgasm that triggered it. As she brought her tongue to the underside of the head, another shot of cum filled her mouth, sending her spiralling into another orgasm.

As her pussy tensed up, squeezing her fingers, her moans of pleasure were muffled by the cock still in her mouth. Humming against his shaft, she brought out another spurt of semen from him. In response, he held her still against him as he came, the last of his cum filling her mouth before he finally drew back.

Natasha gasped for air, resting her hands on her thighs as she knelt before him, half-slumped as she caught her breath. His semen was in her mouth, in her pussy, and on her face. Clint leaned against the wall to support himself for a moment, running his hands through his wet hair with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Nat. I feel so... different. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do," Natasha replied, and it was true. She felt fresh, as if she had been heavy these past few days and had half-forgotten what it was like to feel normal. So much of her mind had been dominated by her libido, and Loki's magic, but she was also glad to be free of her anxiety over her partner. Clint was back.

"I don't think I've been that... turned on before," Clint added as he grabbed a towel. "Everything we just did was completely mad. Not that I regret it - it just seems like we were different people for a moment... it was so intense..."

"It's over now... Loki's last trick, I guess."

"Well," Clint said, smiling sheepishly, "as far as tricks go, that was pretty damn good."

Natasha smiled back, before the reality of the world outside started to seep into her mind. "Call it a small repayment for what he did," she added, getting to her feet and reaching for a towel to begin to dry herself.

"Yeah," Clint said, looking a little distracted, before a half-smile came to his lips. "That said, I'd still like to kill him."

Glad to see him joking, even if he was masking his own pain and sense of guilt, Natasha headed back to the medical room with the towel wrapped around her body. A fresh suit was hung up waiting for her, and, to her utter disbelief, a pair of panties and a bra were waiting for her on the seat she was previously sat on.

"Clint - did they bring underwear too?"

"No... just the suit."

Natasha eyed the underwear before reaching out and taking a closer look. These were hers, she was sure of it. In fact, they were the same pair she put on earlier today. Natasha's confusion left her and her brow unfurrowed as she realised what had happened. As if making sure she knew the spell's effects were off, here was the underwear that was pulling a disappearing act on her when she last got changed.

'Well, at least I won't be fighting commando again,' she thought to herself as she slipped them both on. She bent over to pull her uniform up her legs, and could feel Clint's gaze on her posterior. She lingered for a moment, giving him a longer glimpse before she pulled her suit on properly, readying herself for the job at hand.

"This is monsters and magic, and nothing we were ever trained for," Natasha said, half to herself and half to Clint. "I don't suppose you know where exactly Loki went?"

"I didn't need to know, I didn't ask. He's going to make his play soon though, today."

"We've got to stop him," Natasha immediately replied, the words feeling futile as they left her mouth.

"Yeah? Who's 'we'?"

"I don't know," Natasha shrugged. "Whoever's left."

"Well... if I put an arrow through Loki's eye socket I would sleep better, I suppose."

"Now you sound like you," she said, smiling back. But his smile faltered.

"But you don't," he said, making her smile leave her face too. She knew where this was going, as she'd been avoiding thinking about it. It was easy to be distracted when things were chaotic, but in the clearheaded space of this room, she had to think about the bad memories that Loki had brought to the forefront. She heard, in Loki's voice, 'Drakov's daughter,' 'the hospital fire'... why did he have to bring that up?

"You're a spy, not a soldier," Clint continued. "Now you want to wade into a war - why? What did Loki do to you?"

"He didn't... I just..."

Natasha faltered, but soon the words came to her, and the answer was more simple than she had expected.

"I've been compromised. I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out."

The two of them sat next to each other on the stretcher, feeling the weight of her words for a moment. Clint put his arm around her shoulder, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"This feels more like how it used to be, before any of this nonsense," Natasha lamented.

Clint slid his arm away from her shoulders, standing up and walking back towards the bathroom, leaving Natasha alone on the stretcher.

"Thing is, Nat, nonsense is still occurring."

As if on cue, the door to the medbay slid open, revealing Captain America, standing up straight in full costume. "Time to go," he said, without so much of a hello.

"Go where?" Natasha replied, standing to attention.

"I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?"

"I can," Clint said, as he returned to the room.

Cap looked at Clint with some concern, then his gaze fell back to Natasha, as if looking for some confirmation. 'He trusts me,' Natasha thought to herself, 'now that doesn't happen too often.' She gave him a slight nod, and he turned back to Clint.

"You got a suit?"

"Yeah," Clint said, nodding.

"Then suit up."

12