Black Widow vs Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all, she'd always been taught to fight for the advantage, so much so that she and Natasha often fought each other on sight, not stopping until one of them yielded. Well now it was Yelena literally on top, and Natasha worshiping her cunt with her extremely talented tongue. So really, who wouldn't want to savour such a wonderful treat?

Of course, there was only so long that Yelena could resist returning the favour, considering it just might be the number one thing she wanted to do with her 'fake' sibling. After all, there had always been a rivalry between them, in which they were constantly trying to one up each other, so a 69 would be perfect for that. Fuck yes, they could have sex, and yet be in direct competition with each other again.

And despite Natasha having far more experience than she did, Yelena was determined to win. Or at least, get close to matching what the most famous Black Widow did to her. Because oh God, if anything, the stories about Natasha's sexual skills hadn't been doing her justice. Not even close.

Natasha moaned happily from the first taste of pussy, and she was delighted when she heard the same thing from Yelena. More to the point, she felt it. Oh yes, the other woman moaned against her cunt, causing the most wonderful vibrations. Vibrations which were then returned, and then back and forth, as both women thoroughly enjoyed this extremely intimate act.

Perhaps the best one for women fucking each other, as it was direct contact, and being able to give as good as they got. Although there was definitely something to be said for the position that Yelena was previously in, and Natasha was tempted to truly return the favour, by flipping them over, and just sitting on the face of her sister. But no, she definitely preferred it this way.

Besides, it was hard to pull her mouth away from that tasty treat. Oh yes, from the second that she tasted Yelena's pussy, Natasha never wanted to pull away from it. No, she wanted to lick it forever. Ideally, just like this, so she could savour all that yummy liquid she was getting from it. And the wonderful sounds for that matter, especially now that they were resulting in vibrations against her cunt.

And thankfully, the women who had once been undercover as sisters were for once in total agreement, Yelena seemingly content to give her a nice, long, drawn-out pussy licking right from the start. Well, initially there had been some quick licking, but that had just been so that she could catch up.

From then on, the two Black Widows were locked in mutual pussy licking for what felt like a blissful eternity. God, when they were little, Natasha would have never guessed that Yelena had this in her. And most of the time, she still didn't. Of course, thinking of this woman as a sibling wasn't something that Natasha wanted to concentrate on. Or the fact that if it wasn't for The Red Room, they would've never met.

That, in a way, all of the horrors that they had suffered through had led to this. Although it was amusing to imagine what The Red Room, or their 'parents', would think if they could see them now. Well, eventually she pushed those thoughts out of her mind, as she was enjoying it too much, and it was too distracting, but it was less fun at first.

In fact, Natasha couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. And perhaps, she never had. Which made Yelena's offer incredibly enticing. Because even though she didn't want to admit it, her sibling had a point. Natasha was in over her head, and everyone knew it. And it was really tempting just to go back to her old life. That of a spy, simply dealing with collecting Intel, and/or killing one man, or sometimes one woman, instead of an army of them.

But then, she had meant what she said before, she was happier than she had ever been. Professionally speaking. And yet, something was missing, and right now, it had never been more clear what that was. Oh yes, the most famous Black Widow was missing someone who could satisfy her in bed, and it seemed that her fellow Widow was a wonderful candidate for that position.

Yelena honestly thought that Natasha joining her in SWORD was a long shot. After all, big sister seemed determined to wash the red from her ledger, not add to it. Ironically, that's exactly what she was doing. Yes, she was doing good, on a large-scale, no less, which probably helped. But she was a small part of a bigger machine, that would function perfectly well without her, and deep down, she had to know that.

That as Yelena pointed out, her talents were being wasted, and she could contribute a lot more to SWORD than The Avengers. Not that Yelena truly cared. No, the main reason that Yelena wanted Natasha back in her life, was because she missed her big sister. And she wanted to have everything she had with her before, and a whole lot more.

Given that more, translated into mind-numbing pleasure for both of them, Yelena would gladly kill for it. But she had to face the fact this truly might be a one time thing. Or something that happened occasionally, instead of on a daily basis, like she wanted. Well, more accurately Yelena never wanted it to stop fucking Natasha Romanoff. Hell, in that moment she never wanted to leave this position.

No, she wanted them to spend the rest of their days pleasing each other with their tongues. Maybe even without the potential orgasms, as that risked bringing an end to the fun, and that was the last thing she wanted. Besides, there was certainly something to be said for the gentle pussy licking.

That's why Yelena tried to keep this going for longer than ever before. For longer than she would tolerate with anyone else. And to her delight, it seemed Natasha was willing to do the same. So much so, it began to give Yelena hope that Natasha was seriously considering her offer. That the other Black Widow really would join her. That her sister would not abandon her again.

Because, such thoughts were childish, and ultimately the other assassin just proved that she was just trying to maximize her own pleasure, and push her limits. Nothing out of the ordinary for them. And honestly, it was hard to complain when she did feel the other girl increased the attention to her clit, prompting her to return the favour.

From there, it didn't take long for the Widows to be locked in another battle for dominance. Namely, to see who could make the other cum first. Which honestly, just might be the fiercest fight of their lives. Which given their track records, was really saying something. It certainly outdid anything they had previously done with each other. And the crazy thing was, it wasn't even outside of their family dynamic.

In fact, the way they licked the other's clit with increasing force, and inevitably sucking on it, seemed very them. Which ultimately led to Yelena's downfall, as she felt a wicked mix of crushing defeat, and overwhelming ecstasy, as perhaps inevitably, she was the first to cum, with her only comfort being that the other woman was so much more experience than she was.

Natasha also received overwhelming ecstasy, as she came so soon after it was practically simultaneous. But it wasn't quite simultaneous, which made her orgasm several times more satisfying. After that it was kind of hard to keep track, as Black Widows had been trained to work through distraction when it came to completing their mission.

And the only way for them to complete their mission now, was desperately trying to ignore the ecstasy echoing through their bodies, and just focus on making the other woman cum. Something they succeeded doing over and over again, as they relentlessly tongued each other through orgasm after orgasm. Which initially they did on autopilot, as they were just too overwhelmed with the situation.

It was of course, especially overwhelming, given who they were making cum. Their sister. Again, not biologically, but in that moment they may as well have been. Which should have been off-putting, but it was the exact opposite. Oh yes, the fact that she saw Yelena as a sister was driving Natasha crazy, especially in that moment, and she knew for sure it was the same for her 'sister'. Yelena had told her as much.

And it was also clear just from how easy it was to make the other girl cum. Well, it was easy for her, but this particularly so. And of course, especially considering how extra yummy this girl's cum was, mostly from the sheer mental high of it.

Thanks to all her years of experience, Natasha was able to at least get the majority of it. Although, a good portion of it ended up on her face, where it would hopefully remain throughout the night, as a twisted reminder of what she had done. And she got even more on her face, and on her fingers, when she swapped her tongue for them.

Which she was understandably reluctant to do, as it meant missing out on swallowing so much of that precious liquid. But it was worth it, just to make her sister cum hard and frequently. And hopefully out do her. Which wasn't easy, as Yelena pretty much beat her to shoving the first finger into a pussy, followed by a second, and then wrapping her lips around the other woman's clit.

One thing she was just about able to beat her too, was shoving a finger up her butt. Oh yes, once Natasha's fingers were nice and wet she swapped hands, so the left was still fingering Yelena's cunt, but the fingers on her right hand were working over her baby sister's butt hole.

Naturally, just one finger at first, but that combined with everything else was apparently more than enough to make the little bitch cum, which was very promising for the future. Very, very promising. So promising, Natasha couldn't resist pulling away, and retrieving a strap-on. Also, it meant that she could deny Yelena the chance to return the favour. Which in turn, made the blonde adorably pout, and the redhead chuckle wickedly because of it.

"And who says you get to do that first?" Yelena pouted, with a raised eyebrow.

"I do." Natasha said firmly, before pointing out, "And you owe me."

"How do you figure?" Yelena questioned sceptically.

"Other than the obvious?" Natasha shot back, reminding her 'sibling' of their childhood with just a look, and then added, "You seduced me."

"So?" Yelena quipped, "If anything, that means I should be fucking your ass first?"

"But you literally asked for this." Natasha argued, "You were so desperate to be butt fucked by a professional, that you came to your big sister, and begged her to take your anal cherry."

"I don't remember saying it like that, exactly." Yelena grumbled, before sighing, "But, if it means that much to you, you can go first."

"It does." Natasha grinned wickedly, approaching the bed stroking her newly acquired cock, "And look on the bright side, this way we can concentrate on making your first time as good as possible."

"I suppose..." Yelena admitted reluctantly, before cautiously questioning, "So, how do you want me?"

"Let's go for classic doggy." Natasha said, not even having to think about it, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see my 'sister' bent over, and offering me her ass. Oh, and don't worry about spreading those cheeks. Not yet. No, mmmmmmmmmm, big sister has a special treat for her baby girl first. Make sure your nice and ready for this big cock up your fat ass."

"Whatever." Yelena grumbled under her breath.

Natasha heard that, of course, but she didn't reply, as she was too busy staring at the amazing prize in front of her. Namely, her 'sister' Yelena Belova bent over in front of her, putting that big fat ass of hers on perfect display. At one point she even reached back to spread her cheeks, something that she put a stop to quickly, and hated herself for it. If she didn't, she might have been tempted to go straight to the butt fucking.

However, it wouldn't be long before she got the full experience of that again. In the meantime, she concentrated on properly preparing that big, beautiful booty, with a nice long rim job. Oh yes, Natasha got on the bed behind Yelena, grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and spread them open to get to the real prize.

Admittedly she did spend a few long seconds staring at that prize, but she quickly pushed herself forwards, as she'd wasted more than enough time. Besides, while she knew it wouldn't be as tasty as Yelena's pussy, there was definitely something to be said for salad tossing. Especially when it was the girl who was practically her sister. It also helped that Yelena clearly loved it.

Oh yes, the blonde let out a loud cry, followed by several moans and whimpers, as the redhead stuck out her tongue, and slid it over that forbidden hole over and over again. Hell, Natasha moaned too, both from the mental high of it, and even the taste. In fact, her 'sister' just might have the tastiest butt she'd ever tasted, and she had eaten a lot of them in her time.

To be fair, Yelena's butt did look good enough to eat, so that was exactly what Natasha did. Oh yes, the most famous of The Black Widows rimmed her fellow assassin for several long minutes, which kind of felt like blissful hours to her. And probably frustrating hours to the other Widow. But they had both been trained to resist torture, and compared to that, this was nothing.

And to her credit, Natasha didn't just spend the entire time sliding her tongue up and down Yelena's ass hole. No, she also swirled her tongue around that cute little pucker, spat on it, and tried to push her tongue inside it, and literally fuck the other girl with it. Something that she made a surprising amount of progress with, especially when she let go of those cheeks, and allowed herself to be suffocated in booty.

In fact, she spent so long pushing about half her tongue in and out of that bitch hole, she was impressed that Yelena didn't beg for more. Especially given that she had been in the same position, and knew just how difficult it was. However, the less famous Black Widow did her 'sister' proud by holding her tongue, and simply making the most wonderful sounds of pleasure.

Something she continued doing when Natasha did eventually replace her tongue with a finger, quickly adding a second, given that she knew Yelena could take one no problem. it also provided more pleasure for her. Given the last time she'd done this, the redhead was understandably distracted. Now the only thing on her mind was just how wonderfully tight the blonde's beautiful little bubble butt was.

"Wow..." Natasha moaned, breaking the silence which had fallen between them. Which she further shattered through those chuckles, "You really are a virgin, aren't you, sister?"

"Only back there." Yelena huffed, "And you doubted me, sister? Really? I would have thought you would have learned better than that by now."

"I should." Natasha admitted dismissively, as she pulled her fingers out of that tight little hole, and then sucked them clean, with a loud moan. Then she quipped, "But I'm really, really glad you weren't lying about saving this big fat ass of yours for big sister, so she can take good care of it, and give it all the love it deserves."

"Again, I don't remember putting it like that." Yelena grinned.

"It was implied." Natasha said dismissively, before smacking those cheeks, and ordering, "And now, I know you're going to be a good girl, and spread your cheeks for big sister, so she can take your anal cherry. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, do it, Yelena. Give me that ass. Oh yes, we both know you desperately want to be as tough as me, well guess what? I've been taking it up the butt for years. Mostly from people who do not know what they were doing. Unlike me, who is the best butt fucker ever. So this should be no big deal for you. That is, if you're nearly as tough as me. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's it, good girl. Good little sister, mmmmmmmmmm, good little butt slut."

Yelena rolled her eyes, and then opened her mouth to say something mocking. However, she quickly had to close that mouth again, and clench her teeth to prevent herself from giving the older woman the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. Not that she could prevent herself from reacting completely, as she quivered with anticipation at the feeling of a cock knocking on her back door.

Which was something that she wouldn't tolerate from anyone else. Hell, she hadn't been sure she could go through with something like this, and she still wasn't, regardless of the amazing prize it could result in. Maybe especially because the bitch didn't make it easy on her, because instead of just getting it over with, she held that position for a few long seconds, and bombarded her with more verbal humiliation.

In fact, when the dildo did start pushing forwards, causing Yelena's most private hole to stretch for a dick for the very first time, the deadly assassin actually found herself letting out a soft cry of relief. Which was incredibly embarrassing, considering the older assassin was stretching her ass hole.

But of course, no matter how hard she tried, Yelena couldn't prevent herself from reacting as her ass hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of the strap-on slid through that back door, and into Yelena's bowels. Which of course made it official. Natasha Romanoff had just taken the anal virginity of her 'sister' Yelena Belova. Something which caused both deadly women to cry out in mostly pleasure, and then the older one just had to gloat about what she had done.

"I did it! I actually did it! I got your cherry! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I got Yelena Belova's anal cherry!" Natasha gleefully gloated, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I, Natasha Romanoff have just taken my 'sister' Yelena Belova's butt cherry! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's so wrong, so nasty, and so very, very hot. Oh yeah, take it, sister! Take every single inch of this big dick up your ass. Prove that you're just as big an anal whore as big sister! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, make me proud, Yelena. Make me proud, by taking this dick up your ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it. Good girl. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, good little butt slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Given that Yelena was completely new to this, it would have probably been better if Natasha gave her a few long seconds to recover from losing her back door cherry. Hell, maybe even a few long minutes. And with anyone else, she probably would have. However, Yelena Belova was a Black Widow, and Natasha at least had the decency not to patronize her.

Oh yes, the older sibling knew that the younger one was tougher than the random sluts she had dealt with before, and could take anything that she could give her. Something that the blonde was very, very proud of. Admittedly, she wasn't proud of her reactions, especially not that of her body, but at least it made the experience easier on her.

As this was the first time she was being penetrated back there, Yelena had been expecting nearly unbearable pain, and to be fair, officially losing her ass cherry didn't disappoint. If that was the right term for it. However, what happened directly after that was truly disturbing. She had been suspecting more pain, allowing her to prove just how tough she was, and taking it without complaint.

Unfortunately, she couldn't prevent herself from crying out, but that was mostly because she was surprised by her reaction. That being, that she didn't hate this part. Far from it, in fact. Sure, there was some serious discomfort, but she got a thrill out of this twisted act. Especially given exactly who was doing this to her.

Natasha was delighted by this reaction, but she wasn't at all surprised. After all, as she had rightfully pointed out, Yelena Belova had an ass which was clearly made for fucking. Much like her own legendary booty. Oh yes, they might not be related by blood, but ironically, this was one feature that the undercover sisters definitely shared. Which ironically made them arguably more believable as sisters now, then they had been back then.