Black Widow vs Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But because of that unique relationship, it made this experience far more intense for both of them. Which likely added to the wonderful sounds Yelena was making, but Natasha was 100% sure that wasn't the only reason. No, her 'sibling' was loving this every bit as much as she had her first time, and was convinced she too would become an anal whore. She would make sure of it.

Of course, she tried to focus on those reactions, so she could ensure that Yelena really would end up like her, but Natasha's main focus in that moment was on the beautiful sight in front of her. After all, this was the kind of thing that she lived for. Namely, another woman bent over in front of her, spreading her cheeks, and surrendering her virgin back door to her.

And it was another spy, at that. Oh yes, this deadly woman was actually surrendering to her, and providing the best look at inch after inch of that big dick sliding deep into her slutty little ass hole. Something which was breath-takingly beautiful, as was the heavenly moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that a Black Widow was once again anally stuffed. Only for once, it wasn't her. And was by another Black Widow.

"You've done well, sister." Natasha chuckled, further taunting Yelena, as she just couldn't resist doing it, "So, so well, to take every inch of this big dick up your butt on your first try. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you took it like a good girl. A good little anal whore. My anal whore! That's what you are now, little sister. My little anal loving whore."

"Just like you'll soon be mine." Yelena quipped, albeit weakly.

"Perhaps..." Natasha said dismissively, before grinning wickedly, "If you don't break."

"I won't!" Yelena firmly and defiantly said.

"We shall see." Natasha dismissed again, "But for now, little sister you're mine."

Ensuring she would have the last word Natasha then began curling her hips, and thus causing the dildo to churn Yelena's bowels. Unsurprisingly this caused the other spy to cry out and then whimper, as she tried to get used to this unique experience. Which Natasha couldn't blame her for, given that she had gone through the same thing. In fact, if anything she was very impressed with Yelena.

Most women couldn't even talk at this stage, and made noises as if the cock had gone right through their bodies, like they were literally a pig being spitted. But not her undercover baby sister. No, she was just as stubborn as the most famous Black Widow. The only question was, was she simply stubborn to the end, or could she truly survive this without breaking?

Arguably Yelena had survived much worse than a simple ass fucking, but Natasha knew the experience was like no other. It was certainly thrilling to stretch out that shit hole even more, before finally starting to pump her hips back and forth, and thus officially start the sodomy. She ensured that the thrusts were nice and slow, at least at first, to ensure whatever the pain her 'sister' was still feeling would fade away.

However, this was no mercy. Not to the likes of them. Because pain they could survive. What might be too much for a Black Widow, was the pleasure which came from such a perverted act. And Yelena very clearly enjoyed it, as in no time at all, she started crying out, whimpering, and even eventually moaning in pleasure.

"See, I knew you would like it." Natasha grinned wickedly, adding almost as an afterthought, but not really, "Sister."

Yelena hadn't doubted for a second that she would not only like it, but love it. The infamous Natasha Romanoff would allow no other outcome to be possible, her legendary skills causing even the most tightest orifice to become an eager little fuck hole, desperate to be pounded. Which was definitely the case with Yelena's ass.

Oh yes, for better or for worse, her back door and back passage were easily relaxed, causing whatever pain there had been initially to fade away, and be replaced by pleasure. And even before that, the mental high of doing something so twisted easily got her through the initial stage of the anal violation. Again, especially given exactly who was doing this to her.

Because of this, there was no point in trying to hide her sounds of pleasure. Not with Natasha. She would fail, and fail badly. No, her only option was waiting till a time that her 'sister' might make her cum, and then beg for it as convincingly as she could. Say whatever she had too, so this could be over, and so that she could get a turn with Natasha Romanoff's legendary big booty.

And for better or for worse, to cum. Which was something that Yelena found herself increasingly aching for. And yet, she was enjoying herself so much, she almost didn't want to beg for more. Which might turn out to be a big mistake, as she really didn't want to miss out on returning the favour.

"Make me cum, ah fuck, make me fucking cum!" Yelena finally began begging, "Ooooooooooooh fuck me hard and make me cum! Please? Oh please, sister, butt fuck me! Ass fuck me like the other sluts you've butt banged. Like you yourself have been sodomised. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me an anal slut. Mmmmmmmmmm, an anal whore, just like you. If you can. Mmmmmmmmmm, just make me cum. Please? Oh my God, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Wreck my fucking shit hole! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, just like that. Give me more! No! I said I wanted more. Please give it to me. Please?"

Annoyingly, her words were ignored, making it clear that Natasha wouldn't settle for anything that simple. And they both knew what she wanted. Hell, Natasha didn't even need to say it. Or smirk for that matter. She did, though, and it had never been more annoying. Something which Yelena promised herself she would do when the roles were reversed. Or better yet, use her words.

Yes, that sounded a lot more fun. Especially when big sister pushed the issue, by increasing her pace, just enough that it would bring poor Yelena to the edge of climax, without letting her go over it. Which ultimately forced the blonde to tell the redhead exactly what she wanted to hear while hoping she didn't really mean it. And she managed to stay coherent long enough to get what she felt like she now desperately needed.

"Oh please, oh please, oh plassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, make me cum! Make me cum, and make me your bitch!" Yelena begged, saying whatever she had too at this point, "If you can, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, make me your anal whore, if you can, sister. Maybe, oh, maybe I want to be my big sister's butt slut. Ooooooooooooh, maybe. Find out, by making me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, break me, bitch! Break me in, and turn me into your little anal loving bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, who loves it up the ass. Just fuck me, and make me cum! Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! WRECK MY ASS HOLE! RUIN IT! BREAK IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Finally Natasha pushed her over the edge, which pretty much made her incoherent. And if she did say anything, Yelena was barely aware of what was said. But even as she was introduced to the overwhelming ecstasy she received from getting her fat ass destroyed, she kept her eyes on the prize. Namely imagining the legendary Natasha Romanoff bent over, and spreading her cheeks for her, offering up that heavenly booty of hers.

She imagined her mentor just like this, cumming like a bitch with a dick up her ass. Oh yes, Yelena was determined to get that. In fact, it was her last coherent thought for quite a while, before she was bombarded by so much ecstasy she could no longer think coherently.

Natasha had tortured people before, and even tortured them with pleasure, so she knew she would've probably pushed Yelena more than she did. Perhaps enough to beyond a shadow of a doubt break the bitch. She may have still achieved that goal, but Natasha had just left enough doubts in her mind that she wasn't sure.

Which was something that she may regret later, but honestly, she just wasn't as ruthless as she used to be, even when it came to torturing with pleasure. Besides, there was part of her that would always see Yelena as a sister, which was why she always wanted to take it easy on her. Even when they were doing something so very unsisterly as having anal sex.

The reminder of that fact was very nearly enough to make her cum, but Natasha was just barely able to resist, for now. And she had a lot of close calls like that. Perhaps more than ever before while sodomizing another woman. Which was really saying something, because this was one of her favourite things ever. And when it reached this stage, it was really, really hard for her to control herself.

Hell, normally she would wait for as long as she could, then dish out some dirty talk, to push them both over the edge. But not this time. No, she was just too overwhelmed by everything that was happening to even speak. In fact, she couldn't be sure, but she might have tried at one point, and all she could do was let out swear words.

So instead she diverted every ounce of strength she had into delivering what was maybe a literal rectum wrecking, so that if Yelena didn't mean what she said, then this would probably break her. And even if it didn't, it would leave her unable to return the favour tonight. Although ironically, Natasha found herself hoping that would be the case.

Oh yes, it had been a while since her ass received a good pounding. And to have her little sister be the one to pound it, now that would be really something. In fact, it was maybe that idea, even more than everything else, which finally sent her over the edge of what was easily the best orgasm she'd had in a very, very long time.

Of course everything else was a big factor, maybe especially the fact that Yelena's ass was almost as big and fat as hers was, meaning that it had a lot of jiggle to it. Oh yes, it jiggled like jelly against her thighs, and the smacking sound was so very satisfying. As was Yelena's screams of pleasure, and the fact that her cum was violently squirting out of her cunt.

All those things, and the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, ensured that both Black Widows came over and over again, until they collapsed in a sweaty heap. Which was a little embarrassing for the mighty Natasha Romanoff, but given the circumstances, it should be very understandable that she had lost all sense of self-control, in the name of dishing out the most brutal rectum wrecking possible, and making her little sister cum as hard and as frequently in the process.

There were a few long minutes of silence, and then Yelena softly questioned, "So, can I fuck your ass now?"

Despite herself, Natasha had to laugh, before quipping, "You really think you're worthy of that?"

"Yes." Yelena said with confidence, and without missing a beat.

"Oh really?" Natasha grinned.

"Really." Yelena confirmed with just as much confidence, before pointing out, "Besides, you promised me."

"I did." Natasha admitted softly.

"And you would never go back on a deal such as this, would you sister?" Yelena questioned sceptically.

"No..." Natasha reassured softly, before grinning wickedly, "But I'm not done with you yet."

"Mmmmmmmmm, I was hoping you'd say that." Yelena replied challengingly, a grin crossing her face.

"You can start by spreading your cheeks." Natasha ordered, pulling herself up and away from her undercover sibling, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, show me my handiwork. Sister."

Natasha emphasized her words by smacking Yelena's ass as hard as she could in that moment. Which admittedly was truly pitiful by her standards, but it was more than enough to make the annoying bitch let out a cry of pain. It was clear that she enjoyed it, but it was still satisfying to Natasha. In fact, it may have been especially satisfying because of it.

That, and the fact that her 'sister' didn't hesitate to obey her. Oh yes, the blonde lifted her ass, and then positioned it perfectly where the redhead could see it, then slowly reached back to spread those meaty cheeks, and provide the perfect look into Yelena's bowels via the gaping crater which used to be tiny and tight. Virgin tight! Oh yes, it had been virgin tight, and now, it was anything but.

Which was of course something that Natasha savoured for a few long minutes, before grabbing her phone and taking a picture or two. Instantly, she was bought back to memories of filming their American holidays in one day, to sell the idea that they were a real family, and not just Russian spies. Which of course, made this moment so much more satisfying. And twisted.

Definitely for the ones that directly followed it, like her 'sister' sucking on her ass flavoured cock. Something which Yelena actually did without needing to be asked. Natasha was unsure whether that was Yelena being a good sub, and anticipating her Dom's commands, or disobedient and going into business for herself. Probably more the latter than the former, but she decided to let it go, at least for now.

Instead, the redhead stroked the long blonde hair before her while providing verbal encouragement, "Yes, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, sister. Suck it! Suck big sister's cock. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, suck it good. Get every drop of your own butt cream. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, no training necessary for you, huh? No, not when it comes to sucking a cock. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you must've already had a lot of practice. Oh yes, you have a lot of practice when it comes to this, while you're a natural at eating pussy, and ass to mouth. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, but you could maybe do with more anal training. Yesssssssssss, you could use more time taking it up the butt. And don't worry, I'll make sure you get it. Mmmmmmmmm yehhhhhhhhhhh, but for now, just concentrate on taking big sister's big dick deep down your whore throat, like the cock sucker you are."

Unsurprisingly Yelena opened her eyes and glared up at Natasha a few times during that little speech. What was surprising was the fact that the little bitch didn't pull her mouth away from that dildo, not even for a second. No, she waited to get her revenge after the task at hand, which was a little worrying, all things considered. Although Natasha couldn't blame her 'sibling', given she loved ass to mouth.

And clearly so did Yelena, given the way she immediately moaned happily at the taste of her own butt, and then just continued moaning during this long, drawn-out blow job. Sure, she did struggle towards the end, but eventually she would get every inch down her throat, and thus got every drop of ass cream, just like she'd been ordered too.

That was the answer, of course. Yelena had been given an order, and she just didn't have it in her disobey it. God, she even continued bobbing her head up and down that shaft after the fact, making sure she got every drop of that ass cream, and just put on a good show for her top. Which made Natasha really wish the little bitch had agreed to be her little bitch, because Yelena really did have potential to be a great bottom.

However, for better or for worse, her undercover sister then effortlessly undid the harness, and strapped it around her own waist in one fluid motion. She even kissed Natasha right on the mouth while doing it. Which was a pretty transparent distraction, but to her shame, it worked, and the two Black Widows became completely lost in the redhead tasting the blonde's butt on the blonde's lips.

Which seemed to last an eternity, Yelena needing a second to catch her breath afterwards, before smacking Natasha's big fat butt, and ordering, "Bend over bitch, and give me that ass!"

"Fine." Natasha said, adding with a grumble as she did as she was told, "But you better rim me good, first."

"Oh believe me, that won't be a problem..." Yelena said softly, as she stared at the prize in front of her, "Mmmmmmmmm, no problem at all."

"I'm sure." Natasha grumbled, before encouraging, "So do it! Rim me! Eat big sister's butt like the whore you are, Yelena! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, fucking eat it, bitch! Fucking eat my ass! That big booty that you love fucking much! That everyone loves! Especially my slutty little sister, apparently. Oh yeah, she fucking loves! Oh fuck! Oh sister, mmmmmmmmm, are you really going toooooooo, OH FUCK! Fuck yes. ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Ah fuck! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, eat it good! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, eat it, and become my butt munching little slut!"

Yelena had always thought Natasha was beautiful, but she had truly blossomed in later life, with curves which had become legendary. This was arguably the best part, her big fat booty, which in this moment was all hers. Something that Yelena plan to take full advantage of, first by just staring lovingly at her prize, then closing the distance between them, and burying her face in between the cheeks.

She didn't even bother licking it first. No, instead she just chose to rub her face in that big fat ass, suffocating herself with the most heavenly bottom she had ever had the privilege of seeing. And now, had the privilege of feeling it against her face. And all of the things that she would do to it next.

Part of her wanted to shove her cock in it straightaway, and see if the most famous Black Widow could take that kind of abuse, or whether she really was a poser. Something she promised herself she would do in the future, but for now, she fully intended to savour every moment of this. Besides, she had promised to give her 'sister' a rim job, which just happened to be one of the things that she most wanted to do to this big booty.

So as much as she thoroughly enjoyed every moment of motor-boating that bottom, eventually she stuck out her tongue, and slid it up Natasha's butt crack in one long, slow lick. Which was a process she then repeated over and over again, narrowly avoiding the other woman's cunt each time, so she could concentrate on teasing her back door.

Sooner rather than later she started focusing on that back door, although it was still quite some time before she did more than simply slide her tongue over it, or spread those cheeks so she could breathe properly, meaning that her entire world became Natasha Romanoff's legendary fat ass. Because of that, the redhead's initial moans of pleasure eventually started to include noticeable sounds of annoyance and frustration.

Which honestly, felt like a triumph to Yelena. The Black Widows were trained to keep their cards close to their vest, and here was supposedly the best of them, giving away their true feelings. Or more accurately, having them forced out of her by the superior spy.

However, once she actually had that victory, Yelena was quick to give Natasha what she wanted. Maybe she should have gone for longer, to see if she could make her beg for it. But that would come later, when her cock was deep in this fat ass. In that moment, Yelena needed more, just as much as Natasha did. So she started swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, and even pushing inside it.

Oh God, she effortlessly got the entire length of her tongue up the whore hole her 'sister' called her ass hole. Well, maybe effortlessly was too much of a strong word, but it was easy enough to suggest this hole had been previously fucked by something much, much bigger than simply a tongue. And after a few more long minutes of ravenous butt munching, that's exactly what it got.

"Oooooooooooooh fuck, what a slutty little whore hole!" Yelena moaned with delight when she finally pulled her tongue out of that fat bottom, mostly because she immediately replaced her tongue with a finger, "No, mmmmmmmmmm, I bet there are whores who are tighter than this. And yet, with an ass like this, I don't think you're loose enough. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you should be so loose back here, it's like a hot dog in a fucking corridor. That's what Natasha Romanoff deserves, for having an ass this perfect. This big, fat, and fucking perfect. And that's what she's going to get. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I promise you, sister, you will never be this tight again, ha ha ha ha!"