Black Widow vs Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to fuck me, not?" Natasha grumbled.

"I'm I going to fuck what?" Yelena teased.

"My ass." Natasha groaned, before crying out as her 'sister' roughly smacked that ass.

"Your big fat ass!" Yelena pushed.

"My big fat ass!" Natasha obediently parroted, just wanting to get this over with, and a cock up her butt.

"Then spread your cheeks, sister." Yelena chuckled wickedly, "Show me just how much you want it."

"Fine." Natasha grumbled, doing as she was told.

Natasha also rolled her eyes as she slowly reached back, grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks and spread them nice and wide. Which for better or for worse, was always thrilling in a really twisted way, and it had never been more twisted than in this moment, given she was presenting her most private area to her sister, so that sister could anally defile her.

Oh God, even though they weren't really related this should disgust Natasha, and yet, she wasn't sure she'd ever been more turned on. Which was a feeling that she was unsurprisingly left to wallow in as Yelena just admired her prize for a few long seconds, and then again, once she pressed the tip of her dick against the older woman's butt hole.

"I've been waiting my entire life for this." Yelena growled in a heavier version of her Russian accent, as she finally pushed forwards.

"You've made that clear." Natasha grumbled, before cussing loudly as her ass hole began to stretch for the invading object.

It then kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of the strap-on slid through Natasha's back door and into her back passage, causing The Avenger to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she was anally violated by a woman who might as well be related to her. And she clearly enjoyed it, from the sounds she had made.

Something she felt for sure that Yelena would mock her for, but apparently she was just too lost in the moment for that. Initially Natasha was the same way, although that change the longer she had to wait for Yelena to follow through on the promise to ass fuck her. Ideally after every inch of that cock had been shoved up her slutty little butt. Or yes, big fat slutty booty. Oh yes, she only had the tip inside of her, and right now, that wasn't enough for the anal whore which had been awakened inside of her.

Poor Natasha got dangerously close to begging for the rest of that dick, if only so Yelena could provide her with the kind of verbal humiliation, which she actually enjoyed receiving at a time like this. But for better or for worse, when she finally opened her mouth, the only thing which came out of it was a loud cry of pleasure, as Yelena started pushing forwards.

She did so as slowly as possible, but honestly, in that moment, that seemed like a very, very good thing. Oh yes, it allowed Natasha to savour every moment of getting her cock hungry booty fed, the dangerous assassin closing her eyes and becoming truly lost in one of her favourite sensations ever. Well, her Red Room training insisted that she maintain some small amount of awareness, but that had never been more minimum, as she trusted that her sister would make sure they weren't disturbed.

Which had happened only a handful of times, and thankfully, the ones living to tell the tale were her lovers. Thankfully, most of the time, when she was interrupted in bed, she was the one on top, and it wasn't her who had to fight with a gaping ass hole, and/or with cum covering her face. Although now she vividly remembered a time she had to go through that humiliation.

Mostly because Maria Hill never let her forget it. Something which Natasha would have made her pay for a long time ago, if the woman wasn't so good at making her cum. Including that time they had been interrupted. And while Natasha wasn't truly interested in a repeat performance, in that moment, she did wonder if the humiliation would be worth it.

Yelena hadn't thought anything could be better than cumming with a dick in her ass, especially given that it had been her 'sister' Natasha Romanoff taking her anal cherry and introducing her to the joys of butt sex. However, fucking Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass had been her most forbidden fantasy, and it easily lived up to the hype, and then some.

Oh yes, Yelena couldn't get enough of watching inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into what was the ultimate forbidden hole for her. Especially as her undercover sister made it perfect by continuing to spread her cheeks throughout this entire experience. Which not only gave her the best look possible at the butt stuffing, but also had the added benefit of the most famous Black Widow literally surrendering her most private hole to her.

Admittedly, her achievements paled in comparison to that of her big sister's, and certainly The Avengers, but Yelena felt like she was more powerful than all of them combined when she anally penetrated the infamous Natasha Romanoff. And that definitely continued to be the case as she filled that legendary booty with cock.

It was a pure heaven she never wanted to end, and yet, when it did, it was a whole new heaven. Oh yes, eventually she just had no more strap-on to feed that cock starving bottom's cock starving bottom, and her thighs came to rest against those giant butt cheeks, announcing the full length of her big dick was buried as deep as it could go into the other deadly woman's bowels. Which was a fact that Yelena savoured for a few long seconds, before finally gloating about it.

"Every inch, mmmmmmmmm, that's every inch of your little sister's cock in your big fat ass!" Yelena gleefully gloated, "Ha ha ha ha, your ass is mine now, sister. All mine! Oh God, I've dreamed of this for so long, and it's even better than I imagined. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, your slutty little shit hole just took it so easy. I'm still going to stretch you out, though. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to ruin your big fat ass. And you're gonna love it, aren't you, you anal whore? Yeah you are, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Fucking take it like the anal bitch you are! My anal bitch! Ah fuck yeah, take it!"

Unsurprisingly her dear sister had nothing to say in response, other than continuous sounds of enjoyment when Yelena started churning her hips around in a circular motion, and thus stretching out Natasha's bowels, even more than before, which was really saying something. Which would've made any woman cry out in agony, but not THE Natasha Romanoff. Oh yes, this big booty bitch had to be the biggest anal whore ever.

Which was solidified by first those initial movements, then when she started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the strap-on to slide in and out of the older woman's most private hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

The most famous Black Widow of them all was getting butt fucked by her! Butt fucked by her baby sister. Yes, they were not flesh and blood, but in that moment, they may as well have been. And Yelena loved every part of it. Especially, as she felt like she could almost cum, just from the overwhelming mental high she was currently on.

Both from the thoughts echoing through her head, and through the sheer perfection which was THE Natasha Romanoff still bent over in front of her, spreading her cheeks, and giving her the best view of that dildo pumping in and out of her ass hole. And for better or for worse, she got closer to it when she started taunting her again.

"That's right, sister, mmmmmmmmm, moan for me. Moan, as I fuck you in the ass." Yelena moaned with delight, as she pushed Natasha's hands away from her cheeks and replaced them with her own, so she could emphasize her words with the occasional smack to that big booty, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, moan just like that. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, prove just how much of an anal whore The Black widow of The Avengers really is. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, moan like the butt slut you are, while I fuck this made for fucking ass of yours. This big fat booty that was made to jiggle like jelly, while your slutty little fuck holes are being used for their intended purpose. While you are being used for your intended purpose. Oh yes, that's it, moan! Fucking moan, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, fucking moan for me!"

Natasha wished she could claim that the reason she wasn't responding, was that she was simply letting Yelena enjoy every moment of triumph, either out of genuine affection for her, or better yet, she was simply biding her time and luring her opponent into a false sense of security. The latter was one of her favourite moves, after all. So it wasn't out of the realm of possibility, and they both knew it.

But to her shame, the truth was she was just lost in the moment herself. Lost in the heaven of getting her ass stretched and filled with big dick, and then more importantly fucked by that big dick. Which was pretty much her favourite thing ever, at least when it came to bottoming, and right now it was even more intense, given exactly who was doing this to her.

In fact, Natasha found herself desperately trying to ignore that fact, and imagine she was with anyone else in the past who had done this to her, just because it was so overwhelming. Which was something she was normally good at doing, but in this example, she just couldn't stop thinking about how it was her little sister, who was sodomizing her, totally dominating her in the process.

Oh God, she was sure she had never felt a combination of mental and physical pleasure quite as powerful as this before. And that was true even when she had the pain of her rectum being stretched. But when the pain faded away, and it was replaced by pure pleasure, it became literally torturous. Deliciously so.

Which made Natasha glad that she had double checked she and Yelena weren't really related, as to her shame she would've enjoyed that even more. Although maybe she needed to triple check, because her 'sister' was proving to be every bit the butt fucker that Natasha was. Maybe even more so, given that as far as she was aware, the other girl had a lot less practice at this than she did.

Probably a significant amount less. And yet, perhaps in record time, the most famous Black Widow felt the need to cum. To her credit, she held back on that urge for as long as she possibly could. Just as to Yelena's credit, she was able to be patient, and wait until her big sister gave her what she wanted.

Namely, Natasha begging for more, "More, mmmmmmmmmmm, give me more! Fuck my ass, Yelena! Fuck it as hard as you can, and make me your bitch! Yesssssssssssss, just try it, little girl. Thousands have. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, thousands have tried to make me their bitch, and they have all failed. And you will be no different. So do your worst, sister. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, give me everything you've got! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so good, soooooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddd, ah fuck! Wreck me! Ruin my fucking ass! Just please, make me cum! Ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Either because of Yelena's inexperience, or because Natasha had been able to wait for so long, or more likely a combination of both, the most famous Black Widow got exactly what she wanted. Almost immediately. Namely, the other Black Widow increasing the pace, until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize that poor little butt hole.

Of course, well trained anal whore that she was, Natasha came long before that. In fact, because of her training, and because her ass was just that slutty, she was soon cumming so hard and frequently, that she lost the ability to think coherently. Which admittedly, had something to do with Yelena proving herself every bit the butt fucker her sister was, and using her sister's butt to do it.

Yelena had really wanted to taunt Natasha some more, but if she did, she would cum for sure, and that would be the beginning of the end of what was pure heaven as far as she was concerned. Oh yes, anally dominating the most famous Black Widow, The Avengers' Black widow, her big sister Natasha Romanoff was everything she'd imagined it to be, and so much more.

After all, nothing could have prepared her for the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs. Or the sight of them. Or being able to make this goddess of a woman cum for her. Cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. That big fat ass, which was meant to be fucked. Oh yes, this was heaven, or at least as close to it as she would ever get, and she desperately wanted it to last forever.

Sadly, while she put every ounce of her abilities into this, she was no God or Mutant. Hell, she didn't even have any tech to help her. All she had was years of training, increasing her stamina, speed and strength. And more importantly, a powerful lust for Natasha Romanoff. Which was enough to stop her from cumming for an impressively long time, and truly give her a memory she would cherish for the rest of her existence.

Would it be enough to break the mighty Natasha Romanoff? Probably not. And honestly, Yelena hoped not, as she wanted her sister to get her revenge on her. Of course, that didn't mean she didn't try. No, she gave it her all, and when it had to end, she made sure it did so in style.

Namely by grabbing hold of a handful of long red hair, and yanking it back, and then smacking that ass, while Yelena gloated over her triumph, "YOU ARE MINE, SISTER! YOUR ASS IS MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, ALL MINE! I OWN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, THIS IS MY FUCK HOLE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CLAIM THIS ASS! I BUTT FUCKED 'THE BLACK WIDOW', AND NOW HER ASS IS MINE! AND NOW I AM THE REAL BLACK WIDOW! NO, I ALWAYS WAS! I WAS ALWAYS BETER THAN YOU. OH YES, I WAS ALWAYS BETTER! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! ТЫ МОЙ, СЕСТРА! ВАША ПОПКА МОЙ! ООООООООООО ДАСССССССССССССС, ВСЕ МОЕ! Я ВЛАДЕЛЬЦА ВАШЕЙ БОЛЬШОЙ ЖИРНОЙ ЗАДНИЦЫ! МНЕ НЕ ВАЖНО, ЧТО ВЫ ГОВОРИТЕ, ЭТО МОЯ ДЫРА! ООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООООчен. Я ПОПАЛ 'ЧЕРНУЮ ВДОВУ', И ТЕПЕРЬ ЕЕ ЗАДНИЦА МОЯ! И ТЕПЕРЬ Я НАСТОЯЩАЯ ЧЕРНАЯ ВДОВА! НЕТ, Я ВСЕГДА БЫЛ! Я ВСЕГДА БЫЛ ЛУЧШЕ ТЕБЯ. О ДА, Я ВСЕГДА БЫЛА ЛУЧШЕ!"

Those words combined with the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, those jiggling cheeks, and the sheer joy of having Natasha Romanoff bent over in front of her and taking a brutal pounding in her legendary big bottom was more than enough to give Yelena the most satisfying climax of her life. Something which almost made her stop what she was doing. Almost.

Thankfully her training prevented that disaster, and instead, she continued fucking that big fat ass through multiple orgasms for them both. At which point, both The Black Widows truly became like wild animals, brutally pounding their hips back and forth, like they were both literally trying to ruin Natasha's rectum. Which in that moment, seemed like a small price to pay for this pleasure.

Along the way, Natasha collapsed face down and ass up, truly becoming nothing but a fuck hole for Yelena to use for their mutual pleasure. Although, in that moment, it was impossible to tell whether that she was genuinely exhausted, or this was a strategic move, so she would have energy left to return the favour. It didn't really matter though, because at that point Yelena was too far gone to care about strategy. Oh yes, all she cared about was pleasure.

So the next thing she was really aware of was lying on Natasha's back, both of them lying in a sweaty heap after what they had done. Something which the blonde savoured for a few long minutes, before pressing one lingering kiss to the redhead's shoulder, then lifted herself up to look at her handiwork, grinning as the dildo came out of the other girl's butt hole with an obscene sound, leaving a gaping crater in it's wake.

"Cool." Yelena said after a few long seconds of staring at her handiwork, then she dropped down onto her back, pointed at her weapon of ass destruction, and ordered, "Now suck it! Mmmmmmmmmm, suck your slutty little ass off of my big dick, big sister. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, it's only fair. Oh yes, I sucked yours, so you suck mine."

"You're right." Natasha grumbled, while looking up into Yelena's eyes, "It is only fair."

Natasha allowed those words too hang in the air for a few long seconds, allowing the other Widow to wonder what she was going to do, before ultimately, doing what was expected. Namely, wrapping her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, and then moaning happily at the taste of her own ass. Which if she was being honest with herself, was one of her favourite flavours ever.

Although she was looking forward to getting a taste of Yelena's ass, and giving Yelena a taste of hers. Oh yes, she may have failed to break the other Black Widow, but the reverse was now true, meaning that moving forward, things were about to get very interesting.

Of course, she initially put that out of her mind, so she could concentrate on bobbing her head up and down that big strap-on dildo. The one that had been in the deepest part of both the asses of The Black Widows. Sadly, Natasha could only taste one ass, at least at the moment, but there was quite the initial mental high to it. When she lingered on while initially savouring the taste on the tip of the cock.

Then, she concentrated on taking more of it, ravenously sucking up everything it had to offer. Which included later on, when she took the dick effortlessly down her throat, and once she cleaned every inch. She then just kept sucking, as she was serenaded with wonderful words from her so-called sister.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it, dear sister, suck my cock!" Yelena gleefully encouraged, while stroking the beautiful red hair in front of her, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssss, make sure you get every drop of your own butt cream, like the filthy little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, thanks to you, the name of The Black Widow is synonymous with a love for her own ass cream, after she gets her big fat ass wrecked by a superior woman. And today, I'm that woman. Oh yes, I'm the superior woman, and you are my ATM loving bitch. Oh yes, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fucking deep throat me. Take every inch of that cock, and get every drop! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd!"

Then all of a sudden Natasha was pulled up into a passionate kiss. Not that she was complaining. No, she very much loved the fact that Yelena was getting to taste her ass on her lips and tongue. Just as the reverse had been true. And hopefully that would be the case again, and again. And honestly, she just loved kissing Yelena. Kissing her sister, and wallowing in the depravity of it all while doing so.

Although at least for those moments, it didn't feel sick or wrong, or like they were breaking a taboo anymore. In fact, it almost felt normal. Loving, even. Just two lovers, enjoying the afterglow of their love making, by kissing and caressing each other.

"So, are you my bitch?" Yelena asked cheekily a short time later.

"No, you? Natasha shot back challengingly.

"No." Yelena said dismissively, before grinning wickedly, "I guess that means we have our work cut out for us?"

"Oh yes." Natasha happily agreed, before kissing her sister again.

And so, they spent the rest of the night going back and forth, taking turns topping each other, with short rest periods in between. God, Natasha had been blessed to have many lovers with a lot of stamina before, but this really does suggest that she should have bedded another Black Widow long before this. And maybe she would do it again.