Blacked

Story Info
Interracial Cuckold Pregnancy Humiliation POV Narrative.
1.1k words
3.82
20.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
168 Followers

You know who you are.

Let's pretend I'm your psychologist, and we can walk through this little issue together. Go ahead. Pull down your trousers. Yes, your underwear too. Now, walk over to the couch and lie down. Unbutton that crisp, cotton Oxford and open it so I can see your pudgy little belly.

You're going to thank me later. Don't go home with stains that you're aghast to explain. Put your handsome, little head on that pillow and look at me. No touching. At least, not yet.

Let's talk about your pretty, white wife.

Let's talk about your wife fucking hordes of black men. Yes, I know all about it. Everyone does. It's too late to panic, so just settle down. Ease yourself back on the cushions.

There's just something about watching a big, black cock creaming inside your wife's unprotected pussy, isn't there, baby? I'm guessing she has the same sentiment. I mean, it's so obvious when he blows that jizz in her cunt, all that sticky white paste clinging to his massive, black shaft... such a stark contrast in color and so easy to quantify his load.

What a difference that is from your pathetic, little penis. She has to ask if you've even had an orgasm. And now, sadly, you realize that you've never made her climax because you've watched how she comes when they fuck her.

REAL MEN... drilling the shit out of your wife's fragile pussy. Black men pummeling her peach.

I know you couldn't help but ask yourself as you were watching your wife get filled to the brim, "Am I witnessing my spouse conceiving?" It's funny how that thought made your dick get so hard, but it was too late to do anything about it. Now, she's all ballooned up and ready to pop. Her pendulous pale titties keep dripping their colostrum and you're oozing in anticipation.

You know who you are. I can see your prick growing all the way from over here, pitifully white and insignificant.

I'm sure you wonder too, did the amount of semen really matter? Did the fact that she was taking cock after cock, a series of black men drilling her snatch, make the chance she got pregnant even greater? I think it did. I mean, even if you fucked her before the party, those studs from the hood were just diluting your white boy spunk...four guys, five guys, load after load until it was drooling out her slit in globs.

How could your cock even compete with that army of black stallions? It can't. It doesn't. They kept pumping black sperm inside her, then came back for more until they emptied their Mandingo balls all up in that Caucasian crevice, stretching and splattering her puffy pink labia, demolishing her smooth, velvet walls.

You just stood there and watched while some far away voice reminded you that your wife was voted the most likely white girl to have a black baby out of wedlock.

Thank goodness you saved her with a ring and a dress. Never mind the Gynecologist had to excavate the diamond from the depths of her cum drenched dick sheath.

Do you seriously think that the doctor believed you when you claimed responsibility for ramming that gemstone up there? Get real.

It takes a lot more than what you've got to jackhammer jewelry that deep into a woman's soft membrane. When those boys plant a seed, they bury it.

It occurs to you, I'm sure, the irony of how those black babies will stretch your wife's slot even further when she pushes them out. How fortunate that she insisted on a vaginal delivery. Twins. Who could be surprised with such a sea of thick cum plastered across her debutante cervix. Her high school friends will be pleased. Try not to focus on them staring at you during the ten-year reunion. Some will probably have seen the Pornhub video.

Let's take a look, shall we?

Just for fun, let me suggest you have the copulation footage available for the nurses at the delivery. I'm sure they would all love to see it. I bet one of them will even stroke your dick while your wife is lying there in the stirrups...while she's sweating and huffing and crowning that crinkly afro. It's only right the nurses know what to expect before Snow White plops out both those beautiful black newborns. It's only proper they should see how those babies were drilled into her ravaged pussy.

I expect the nurses might casually point out how those black boys kept pumping your wife full and forever, how their sperm curdled up inside the crease of your lady's cunt. They might snicker at her gash clamping down on each shaft and her plump, throbbing clit as she climaxes.

As a woman, I can appreciate how powerless she must have felt to resist getting blacked during so many orgasms. She just wanted to keep it going, cock after cock, load after load of that potent, black sperm. It's very clear when she gives up the fight. Her legs become floppy and pliable for spreading. Her eyes roll back in a black magic spell. Those strong, black hands wrap tightly around her ankles and split her wide open like a wishbone.

She's loaded well enough already, but they just keep pouring in the custard. How could you think for a moment that she wouldn't get pregnant?

However long it takes to deliver those babies, you've got the footage you need to keep the nurses entertained. They're going to wonder, with a dick like yours, how you could possibly stand aside for such a black man nut-fest. You wouldn't dare tell them how hard it all made you.

My prediction?

You're going to cream in your pants during delivery. The least the nurses could do is expose your small cock so you can sprinkle your sperm on the floor. Instead, you're going to have a giant wet spot, courtesy of the labor and delivery team. Maybe you shouldn't let them rub on your pulsating bulge. We both know that you will. We both know you can't help it.

So, I can see you're excited about your dilemma.

You can jerk off anytime that you'd like. I'll just sit here and watch. It's obvious that's as big as you get.

You've got two black babies and a vid of their father, if you can just figure out which one did the deed. That's the trouble with gangbangs; picking the daddy out of the lineup.

He's out there somewhere, banging some other white bitch. He's making her come and getting her pregnant... just like he did to your wife. And you'll never even know who the fuck he is.

Here's a Kleenex...

DampKitten
DampKitten
168 Followers