Blacked Before Midnight

Story Info
A sexy petite wife gets her wish with a hunky stranger.
7k words
4.37
26.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers

Sarina Nahani followed the tall black man into the hotel's elevator. The doors closed behind her, shutting the two of them off from the rest of the resort and casino.

They were all alone now.

He pressed the button of the desired floor, then glanced over at her face. "Jesus, you're seriously beautiful."

As the elevator began its ascent, Sarina felt heat rise to her cheeks. She gave him a quick smile.

"Thanks," she said, feeling a little awkward. What had her husband told this man? "You're, uh...not so bad yourself."

He laughed at that, and she felt her insides quiver a little. He had a nice laugh -- and really wonderful teeth! She loved a man with good teeth.

"I'm Charles, by the way." He reached over and took her hand, shaking it like as if she were a man. Firm. But at the last moment, he bent over to brush the back with his lips.

She shivered at the feel of them, so soft and pliant. Damn, what would it be like to feel that all over? She took in the scent of his cologne, which made him smell fifty shades of wonderful!

"Pleasure to meet you, Charles. I'm Sarina. But I think you know that already?"

Charles smiled. "Sure, yeah. He told me."

"Oh? What else did he tell you about me?"

He suddenly pulled her into his arms. "He told me that I could do whatever I want with you. That you were mine for the night."

Sarina felt herself tremble within his strong embrace. He was a big man. Taller than her husband, to be sure; but even more broadly built than he was, too. And Alan was no small guy to begin with.

"You can do whatever you want with me," she repeated, almost in a whisper. It wasn't a question, although her next words were. "Are you taking me back to your room, Charles?"

He didn't reply, but pressed her up against the far side of the elevator. His hands were all over her body. Caressing, groping, squeezing her breasts firmly and pressing his hardening cock against her now throbbing cunt. Sarina tried pushing him off, but he was too heavy to budge. Too solid and unyielding to be overpowered by such a small, petite thing as herself.

"Fuck! You're so tight, baby." His hands slid down to her hips, then behind to cup her bottom. "Mmmm, yeah. Nice and round, just the way I like. I can't believe your husband would give up such a fine piece of ass like you to another man."

Sarina had to laugh. "I'm glad you like what you're getting," she teased, placing her hands on his broad, hard chest. "But I'm the one who chose you, let's not get it twisted. I asked to have you tonight when I saw you at the club ordering that drink. And Alan agreed to grant me my wish."

Charles nuzzled her neck. He took a quick, light bite at the spot just beneath her ear, and whispered: "He said I'm your master tonight. Is that true?"

Sarina looked up into his eyes. She could tell by the feel of his manhood still pressed so firmly against her pubic bone that he was going to be quite the experience...of the big, black variety. The kind she'd been fantasizing about since her college days, but never had the guts to commit to.

Until now.

"Yes," she whispered back. "I need a master in my bed. To hold me down, fill me up. Always. And that means that you can do whatever you want with me. You're my master for now, Charles. I'm all yours tonight."

* * * * *

His room was on the 33rd floor, it turned out.

Just six flights below--and on the other side of the building, no less--from where she and her husband had booked their suite. Alan was probably there now, ordering room service and watching porn on the king-sized bed as he waited. In a little while Sarina would call him. She wouldn't say a single word but leave the line open so that he could hear her and Charles as they got it on together.

The thought of it was already making her so hot!

And now the man of the hour--or the night, who knew how long Alan had agreed to loan her out to this stranger they just met--had her pressed up against the inside of the door to his room. He didn't even bother dropping the DO-NOT-DISTURB sign on the outside handle. Charles had quickly pulled her inside and resumed his excited handling of her body as if the walk from the elevator had been an inconvenience.

"Mmmm, Sarina" he murmured in her ear as he flipped her around and ground his dick against her ass. "Damn, I'm so happy you're into black men."

Sarina felt his wide cock slide up and down her thong line, pressing deep into the folds of her cheeks. Even through his trousers she could feel the giant of a man he was, and the thickness of his shaft. She moaned happily at the confirmation of his apparent size, knowing she had chosen well that night.

"I've never been with one before," she confessed. "You're my first. Is it true what they say... about black guys?"

Charles laughed and stepped away from the door. Sarina turned with his movement, following him deeper into the room as he backpedaled toward the bed. He was removing his suit jacket and unbuttoning the crisp, white shirt underneath at almost the same time. His ready smile revealed just how excited he was to have her. Like a big kid in a toy store!

"Oh yeah, baby. You're about to find out that ain't no lie. And who knows, like the saying goes: you may never go back!"

She giggled. "Oh.... promises, promises, sir Charles."

He yanked the shirt out of his trousers and tossed it to the couch across from the bed, revealing a finely muscled torso like that belonging to an Olympic gold medalist swimmer; lean, mean, and powerful. Sarina knew she was going to get fucked four ways from Sunday tonight!

"Funny," he said, flashing that winning smile again as he stripped down to his boxer briefs. They were navy blue, and said ARMANI on the waistband. Her eyes went wide at the sight of his huge bulge straining through the thin fabric.

Holy shit!

"You're pretty cute, you know?" Charles continued. "I like that. And I like Arab women. Never been with one before, though. So I guess you'll be my first."

Sarina wagged her finger and laughed. "Oh, no no... I'm Persian. Not Arab. There's a difference, dude."

In nothing but his skivvies, Charles lunged and grabbed her hand, pulling her into him. He smelled so deliciously hunky--a mixture of cologne and hot, red-blooded testosterone. All man! Sarina turned around, practically melting into his strong arms and against his hard abs. His bulge pressed suggestively against her, just above the small of her back.

"Well, I like Persian women too, then," he whispered, hands caressing her breasts once again as he ground his dick into her back. "I'm liking all of you, Sarina. Here--let me see more."

With that he began to unzip her out of the gorgeous tight cheongsam dress she had chosen to wear that night. The black one with the bright Asian floral design Alan so loved because, according to him, it showed off all her "alluring curves in all the right places." He had imagined no man would be able to resist her in that outfit, and Sarina knew this to be true. She had received quite suggestive stares from a few of the men at the casino's club they had gone to in order to wind down after dinner earlier that evening. And some had even been more than suggestive. Charles was one of those, boldly eye-fucking her in that dress from across the bar counter.

To be fair, her eyes had been on him too. Her desire had been almost palpable to Alan standing beside her, so obvious was her want. And just moments later she continued watching him from afar, sipping her glass of Malbec, as her husband spoke to the big black man on her behalf, setting the terms. And the limits... what few there were.

And now, Sarina was about to get just what she needed.

"You look so beautiful in this dress tonight, Sarina," Charles said, his warm breath caressing her shoulder lightly. "Like a princess. A beautiful Persian princess. I guess that makes me the thief of Bagdad, climbing your tower to steal your virtue."

Oh my! His words surprised her, like belonging to that of someone who read a lot. Sarina felt a trill of pleasure ripple through her body.

He continued to pull the dress down past her shoulders to her waist, struggled with it a little around her wide hips, before finally letting it drop to the carpet by the bed. He turned her around once more, bringing her head close to his wonderfully broad chest as he unhooked her bra from behind, then took a few steps back.

Sarina luxuriated in the feel of the room's AC blowing cool air across her bared nipples. She glanced expectantly over at Charles while he appraised her seminude form. He motioned for her to come to where he was standing by the bed, but Sarina held up her hand.

"One moment," she said, then ran to her bag where she had dropped it by the door.

She rummaged through it until she found her phone. A quick glance at the home screen found one text message waiting for her. It was from Alan, and read:

Honey, have fun.

And don't forget!

She did not forget. Standing, she turned to find Charles waiting for her, a puzzled furrow across his handsome brow.

"Making a phone call? Now?"

Sarina laughed at him and crossed the room to the night stand by the bed, where she placed her phone to be ready for later.

"No, silly. Just need to turn it on when things get... heated in here."

Charles remained looking confused.

"My husband," she explained. "Alan. He wants to listen in."

Suddenly his face relaxed, and the frown replaced by a smile. "Oh right," he replied with a small chuckle of his own. "That's right, you guys are into that sort of thing." He shrugged and motioned for her again. "Doesn't bother me."

Sarina stepped toward his hulking, six-foot-two form with much excitement, albeit a little bit of nerves mixed in.

"Goddamn, I love me some brown women!"

Sarina had the grace to blush. "Why, sir Charles, you say the most flattering things." She stopped before him, eyes fixated on his powerful chest.

"Master," he said, lifting her chin with one finger so that they were staring into each other's eyes.

"Pardon?"

"You will address me as 'master' from now on. Remember?"

Oh, my. Alan really explained it all to him, hadn't he? She wondered what else her husband had told this man. Especially concerning her more... physical wants.

"Do you understand?"

Sarina curtsied, which looked a little ridiculous when standing in one's panties and nothing more. But she was eager to please.

"Yes, master," she replied promptly.

Charles nodded. "Good." He placed his hands on her ass, giving it a hard squeeze so that her body leaned forward from the force of it. Her tits pressed wonderfully against his hard six-pack.

"Very good," he rumbled, a deep baritone that sent shivers through her body. He continued to rub and knead her bottom, pressing her so tight against him that the tip of his bulge rested atop her navel, digging a groove there. It was thick and ridged--and so delightfully heavy!--promising good things to come. A finger lifted the strap of her thong, causing the front end to bite deeply into the slit of her shaved pussy. His hands, calloused and rough, continued massaging the smooth skin of her ass. The sensation alone sent tight pangs of desire to her clit.

Her pussy was getting very wet now.

"Oh, master," she said softly, "you're doing such bad things to me."

Charles's laugh reverberated against her face. "Oh, you haven't seen bad yet!" And with that he pulled her thong down and let it drop to her ankles. Sarina took his offered hand and stepped out of them completely, not believing she was now standing wholly naked alone in a hotel room with this man who was not her husband.

Rather than feeling afraid, however, she was incredibly turned on by the sight of this hot black guy checking her out in her full glory from head to toe. She returned the favor, boldly ogling his chest and arms, his sleekly muscled thighs. But her eyes couldn't help but settle on the one area of most interest to her.

Charles smiled the confident smile of someone who knew he had the goods. "Come here and touch it," he said. "I know you want to."

And that's exactly what she did. Her hand looked so tiny and delicate as it caressed the curve of the bulge through his underwear.

"Damn," she exclaimed, "I can barely get my fingers around this thing!"

Charles grabbed her hand and held it. "Here, let me help you get a better grip." With that, he fingered the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulled them down to his knees. His member unfolded and fell out, hanging there like some juvenile Amazonian python, growing larger before her eyes in fits and spurts. His arousal was quite pronounced.

"Oh my god," she said with genuine delight, shyly placing her hands around the girth of him, skin to skin. "This is the biggest monster of a dick I've ever seen! Master, you're fucking huge!"

As it stiffened and raised in response to her grasping ministrations, Sarina could only marvel at its beauty. She had seen plenty of big, black cocks in the online porn channels she and Alan favored--but this was different. In person, and with this particular black cock, it somehow looked much bigger in her hands.

Charles sighed heavily as she worked him to full arousal. "Jesus Christ, princess... yeah, that's right. Just like that. Shit, your tiny hands feel fucking amazing!"

Sarina laughed aloud at that, but fuck if she wasn't getting so turned on right now. Her pussy was practically dripping wet!

"Oh master," she said as she rubbed her hands rapidly up and down the thick shaft of his black cock. His balls bulged from his sack, large and ripe, as they swung heavily back and forth from her efforts. "I've been a bad girl. I need you to pound the slut out of me!"

Charles made a grunt of approval, apparently confirming what Alan must have told him about how she liked it.

"Oh, you're definitely going to get it...slut."

He grabbed her hands and pulled her off balance, lifting her up in his strong arms and carrying her to the bed. Sarina gasped loudly as he tossed her atop the mattress. She watched as he stood over her while massaging the huge black snake in his hands.

"It's time you pay with your cunt. Spread your legs for master, bitch!"

He lowered himself heavily onto her. Sarina gasped at the feel of his large, engorged cock pressing against her pussy, which was now unbearably drenched with her lust. Charles grabbed her hips and spread her legs wider to wrap around his waist, effectively pinning her to the mattress with no way of freeing herself.

"I've got you where I want you now."

He kissed her suddenly on the lips. Sarina froze at first, not sure if they should be doing this much. It felt a little too intimate, perhaps. She thought she'd rather have only the rough side of him.

But almost immediately her body warmed to the sensation, responding with desire, and she found herself opening her mouth to his in turn. Their tongues entwined briefly. He kissed her again and again, before moving his lips down to her chin and then her neckline.

Sarina sighed. "Oh master, why are you doing that? I'm a married woman!"

Charles paused from kissing her earlobe, and whispered: "Your husband said that you were mine tonight, remember? I can do whatever I want with you my beautiful, slutty princess."

Sarina's pussy clenched at his words, sending mild waves of pleasure through her body. "This is what you wanted to do to me?"

His body shook against hers with laughter. "Well, that and so much more, darling. You know--I wanted you, too. Back at the club, I mean. I had my eyes on you from the minute you and your husband walked in. A lot of the guys at that place did. You were the sexiest woman there!"

Sarina stretched to grab her cell phone and make the call to her husband. She carefully set it back on the nightstand, tilted so that the microphone was angled closest to the bed. It was time to make it sound good!

Returning to the big black man waiting between her thighs, she wrapped her hands around his hard-muscled arms and ground herself deeply against his huge cock. Charles answered in kind, rocking his hips so that his member rubbed up and down her slit in a gentle, almost instinctive, pattern.

Sarina moaned. She was so ready to get fucked!

"Really? You wanted me, too?" she asked, continuing where they had left off. "And here I thought I had discovered you. Damn--" she paused, squeezing and rubbing his biceps and proclaiming rather loudly. "Mmmm, master... your arms are so big! Are black men always this big?"

Charles laughed again. He was game. "In more ways than one, but I'm sure you already noticed. Is that what you've been so curious about?"

"That and so much more, darling," she replied with a giggle, parroting his earlier words. She kissed him again, and this time it felt more natural. She was still married, yes; but she was also a woman who had been granted permission to be in bed with a strikingly sexy, beautiful man who was hard in all the right places. She wanted him to own her body that night, in every way possible between a woman and a man.

"I've always been so curious to be with a black man," she continued. "I wanted to know if it was all true. What they say..."

"That we have huge dicks?" He supplied. "That once 'you go black, you never go back?'"

Sarina glanced into his eyes, nodding in silence but giving him a look of expectation.

Charles reached between his legs and grabbed hold of his cock, pressing the head against her vulva and rubbing it there. Sarina moaned, spreading her legs and wrapping her thighs more tightly around his waist. She was so excited!

"Well, princess, I don't know about that last. But about my huge dick--"

She cried aloud as the head penetrated her opening and he slid smoothly inside her. Sarina's eyes rolled back in her head while she took the full width and length of his impossibly large cock. Charles grunted, sliding it in and out, pumping her quickly.

"Goddamn... this pussy's so fucking tight!" he exclaimed huskily.

Sarina took the full brunt of him, grasping his bulging biceps and hanging on through each of his hard thrusts. Her screams filled the room, but she couldn't help it. The sting of pain as he tore her pussy open was only mitigated by the even stronger waves of intense pleasure washing over her as his dick filled her to the brim, slid out, then slammed back in with full authority.

She was getting fucked out of her mind by this massive black man. And it felt so good!

Charles grabbed the sheets under them and exerted even more force, slamming into her so hard that her entire body was being lifted off the bed with each of his thrusts.

"Oh, master--you're hurting me," she yelled, then added: "But it feels so good. Oh my god! Give it to me!!"

They continued to fuck missionary style, her screams of joy punctuated by his deep, baritone grunts of satisfaction.

"Yeah, yeah," he growled, "take your monster dick, you sexy bitch. Fuck, I love this pussy!" He jerked and bucked between her thighs, giving her every inch of him. "I bet your husband can't give it to you like this, huh? His cock's this big?"

Sarina grabbed his sweaty back and dug her nails into it as he continued to pump her hard. "No, no--oh my god, master. I've never had a dick this big in me before. I love it! Don't stop!"

He wound his hands through her thick, long hair and pulled hard for traction as he delivered one mighty thrust after another. Pinned beneath his huge, muscular body, Sarina felt like she was being split in two.

"This is want you wanted?" he asked, panting while his enormous cock filled her repeatedly. "You had your eyes on the big, black man to fulfill your fantasies?"

KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers
12